PDA

View Full Version : Role Idea: Cannibal (Neutral)

oops_ur_dead
June 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM
The Cannibal simultaneously kills and "cleans up" (like a Janitor) one target per night. Unlike the Serial Killer, the Cannibal's kill has to be successful (ie not healed or roleblocked). If the Cannibal's kill isn't successful, the Cannibal will die of starvation. When the Cannibal kills a target, they will have their target's investigative results for that night. For instance, the Cannibal kills a doctor, and gets targeted by Sherrif and Investigator that same night. The Sherrif will see the Cannibal as innocent, the Investigator will see "Your target has several knives". The Cannibal's only goal is to stay alive.

CyanBlade
June 4th, 2011, 09:55 PM
if the cannibal's only role is to stay alive then they can just claim canibal not going to kill, unless you have to kill someone to stay alive and not just failing to kill will kill you?

tjg92
June 4th, 2011, 11:22 PM
I like the twist that you have to kill people to stay alive.

FalseTruth
June 5th, 2011, 02:16 AM
1) Seems impossible to win with this role.
2) Would hurt the town greatly if included in a setup.
3) Would make mafia unnecessarily complicated.

Needless to say, I dislike this idea.

silverlooter
June 5th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I like this idea it's kinda like a serial killer but with a blend of potential of starvation and erasing. @FalseTruth i don't think it'll be harder to win with this role as docs generally aren't that smart... and maybe to help boost it's ability add that it can ignore night invulnerability (ie gf and sk)?

vampiredelavega
June 5th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Looks like a pretty good role, however i think the cannibal should die if he fails for 2 nights instead of one.

oops_ur_dead
June 5th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Maybe he gets a set amount of "grace" nights, set as a host option. So if the Cannibal has some grace nights, and they don't kill someone one night, then their grace night count will go down, and if they have 0 grace nights and they don't kill someone they die.

McJesus
June 5th, 2011, 08:52 PM
We were almost on the same wavelength with this but I like mine better haha: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,583.0.html

Styx
June 5th, 2011, 10:44 PM
I actually really Dig this role, its a nice well thought out idea! And I like the thought of it starving to death in a Jail cell or something :P

No grace nights! High-risk; High-reward role!

Lumber The Jack
June 17th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Wooow dude :o

Thats just the perfect role I want to be if it ever be added by dark.revenant in mafia 8) !!!

Sound so cool. Like all neutral roles(exect survivor ;D lol)

*Thumps Up*