PDA

View Full Version : Uh, are gun jams in roulette really a thing?

InsanityKiwi
April 19th, 2019, 08:17 PM
So I had this oddity with the roulette. I died N1 and later started a 50 2 roulette that someone who died N2 joined. They got the gun first and survived the pull, resulting in GGs from the pair of us. I -pull and... the gun jams, resulting in myself jamming and being able to pass it on, which I did. I didn't try another -pull but I didn't see the option. It's honestly bullshit, and he should've won by all rights.

I feel hecking guilty about it, here's the replay, watch from my (CrazyKiwi's perspective) and fast forward to just beyond N2.

Omegasaur
April 19th, 2019, 08:52 PM
It's an extremely rare occurrence. It's never happened to me, and I've only seen it once in a replay. It's not a glitch

InsanityKiwi
April 19th, 2019, 09:31 PM
I guess I need to purchase a lottery ticket then? :3

DJarJar
April 19th, 2019, 10:39 PM
I guess I need to purchase a lottery ticket then? :3

Lightning never strikes twice

Marshmallow Marshall
April 20th, 2019, 01:19 AM
It happened to me twice.... to my opponent.... But no, it's not a bug. It's 1% at last pull odds iirc

DJarJar
April 20th, 2019, 06:07 AM
It happened to me twice.... to my opponent.... But no, it's not a bug. It's 1% at last pull odds iirc

It’s an idiom don’t ruin it

Tauntshaman
April 20th, 2019, 06:25 AM
it happened to me once, in a game i observed

Lol seems like there's no such idiom in french

Efekannn02
April 20th, 2019, 06:40 AM
Lightning never strikes twice

at the same location

Marshmallow Marshall
April 20th, 2019, 07:48 AM

No, people get accused of hacking prety often when it happens. I don't think it's a bad thing to tell people it's just very low odds lol, plus that's unverified info :D