PDA

View Full Version : GREETINGS FYODOR

Nicholas II
January 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
TOOK THEM A WHILE TO LET ME POST

YOU ARE NOW IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GREAT LEADER OF RUSSIA, YOU WILL SHOW THE PROPER RESPECT AND ANSWER ALL THAT I ASK OF YOU, AND DO ALL THAT I ASK OF YOU, LEST YOU BE FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR ROLE, YOUR REAL SC2MAFIA NAME, AND ALL REP MESSAGES YOU HAVE RECIEVED TO BEGIN.

Fyodor
January 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM
My name is Clawtrocity, I am a Royal Guard and the following are all the rep messages I recieved:

13-01-2012 09:09 AM
Thread: Day 2 - A Lesson To Be...
I'm Alexei. Rep your role to me now before I reveal you myself.

12-01-2012 09:24 PM
Student here. I am searching for the German General. If you can steer me to him use brown text in your next post. ~ M

12-01-2012 08:22 PM
If you are who I think you are(you know what I mean), type the word bridge. We can work together. I'm not Lenin.

12-01-2012 07:04 PM
HOW OBVIOUS::: UR WURD WUZ STRATEGY.::.:: <3<3<3

My strategy has been to act important so the mafia think I'm a citizen drawing fire and ignore me. I protected Dimitri last night and I was not attacked and healed so I can only assume that he was not attacked.

If you don't mind me asking are you Matvei? I thought for sure that the jailor would go after Matvei after his little stunt so I can only assume that was all WIFOM?

Do you have a disguiser code set up for me?

Also because I think I can lie about my identity you're talking in all caps like I did in whatever FM I was Jailor. Which for some reason makes me think you are FalseTruth in which case you should totally have some awesome strategy for us to use.

Fyodor
January 14th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Also: I actually sent my action to protect tatyana before philie told me in skype that I was jailed and she messed up lol...In case you were wondering who I was going to protect.

Fyodor
January 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Don't be mad if I don't respond for awhile, I'm going to watch the rest of the Saints, 49ers game and I'll be back to answer any follow up questions.

Nicholas II
January 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I WILL GRANT YOU THAT ONE. I AM NOT MATVEI. NIGHT COMMENCED BEFORE I COULD CHANGE TARGETS.

FOLLOW UPS BEFORE WE SPEAK MORE FREELY.

YOU WERE QUICK TO VOTE ALEXEI YET HESITANT ON GAVRIL BEFORE A WAGON. NOW THIS IS A POINT CHANGED BY THE REVELATION THAT GAVRIL WAS RUSSIAN BUT I AM STILL CURIOUS AS TO YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS.

I ALSO WANT YOU TO PROVIDE AN ANALYSIS OF PLAYERS ALEXEI, SERGEI, VIKTORIA AND IGOR.

I HAVE MUCH TO SHARE WITH LOYAL FOLLOWERS.

Nicholas II
January 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM
I ALSO MUST DEPART. RUSSIA ISN'T RULING ITSELF.

I WILL RETURN IN A FEW HOURS.

Fyodor
January 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM
YOU WERE QUICK TO VOTE ALEXEI YET HESITANT ON GAVRIL BEFORE A WAGON. NOW THIS IS A POINT CHANGED BY THE REVELATION THAT GAVRIL WAS RUSSIAN BUT I AM STILL CURIOUS AS TO YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS.

As I said in day chat, I couldn't see what Matvei claimed to see on Gavril. I could however deduct that Alexei was in a web of lies and felt more confortable killing a possible Anarchist rather than risking it and going on a sheriff claim. Basically what this means that Alexei was causing havoc out in the street, but Matvei came out of his house and claimed Gavril killed his pet bird in his enclosed house. Why would I believe Matvei off the bat when I could see with my own eyes that Alexei was being a trouble maker.

Alexei - I didn't like the lies that were told over and over and when someone just keeps going you have to think something is up. I wanted to get to the bottom of it so I voted to lynch her. Did you happen to jail her last night by the way?

Sergei - To be honest, he hasn't made an impact on me in a positive or negative light. This probably means town power, but I wouldn't protect him without a valid reason popping up in day chat because I think he's retarded.

Viktoria is very similar to Sergei, other than this post:

I am not going to be a sheep, I received a message saying this: "matvei is anarchist/disposer. if you citizen claim sheriff and say he mafia please / I want stay hidden / alexei not invest prolly"

Someone has dirt on Matvei
I almost thought she made the rep post up and claimed it happened so people would be weary about Matvei. It's not enough to lynch her for, but I'd check her out if I was an investigator or something.

If Igor is sucidial and he's not a faker then he's 100% mafia. I forgot who said it, but when someone said that suicidal never lies about his role I had to go back and check because I just thought he always claimed mafia. Never before has he lied about his role so far and I don't think he's been setting up for a single game after playing a bunch of FMs. I really hope the man with the gunsmith gun shoots Igor because out of all the suspicious people in day chat his is the only one that I believe to the fullest. Also I plan on banning him from future FMs if he is mafia only because if I were mafia I would not want that to happen to me.

Halftimes over time to go watch Drew Brees and Dsproles rock the candlestick.

Fyodor
January 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I'm heading back to my house tomorrow so I have to pack up my computer and everything. I might be back before the night is over, but it'll be very close like around 2-3:30 PM EST.

If you're online then we can chat otherwise post the messages here and I think philie or oops will be able to send me a transcript or something. Otherwise use the code

TBIAF in rep messages. You don't have to tell me who you are unless you want me to protect you, but that's completely up to you.

I'll say who I'm protecting in day chat by saying:

Props to X

X will be the person's name.

I don't know when I'll say it, but I'll let you know by the end of the day hopefully.

TBIAF = Tom Brady is a faggot btw

Hopefully this is enough info for a disguiser check as well. Peace!

Fyodor
January 14th, 2012, 08:44 PM
those who seek to control chaos become chaotic themselves.

I got that as a rep message recently too...I'll let you know if I was attacked by saying

Did anyone watch that 49ers game last night?

If you want me to reveal that I was jailed/attacked/whatever

rep message me with the code again: TBIAF Reveal jail, but not attack

So on and so forth

Did anyone watch that broncos game last night? = witch
Did anyone watch that saints game last night = bus driver
Did anyone watch that patriots game last night = Blocked/other

Keep me updated on who your jailing so I know not to protect them. That'd be a pretty shitty way to die =P

Nicholas II
January 14th, 2012, 10:49 PM
FOR NOW, I BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY. I DO NOT LIKE SERGEIS LURKING. I WOULD HAVE YOU BRING HIM INTO THE SPOTLIGHT A BIT MORE TOMORROW.

ALEXEI WAS INDEED JAILED YESTERDAY AND HIS COPY PASTE OF JAIL CHAT, WHILE STUPID, WAS LEGIT. I WARNED HIM AGAINST PULLING THE GAMBIT HE DID BUT WHATEVER. I HAVE NO REASON, AT THIS TIME, TO DOUBT HIS INTENTIONS.

I SHARE WITH YOU THIS KNOWLEDGE IN GOOD FAITH:

"If I have found something very important during the night, my post will start with a "H", but not be the word Hi."

SHOULD ALEXEI'S POST BEGIN WITH A H, AND NOT BE THE WORD "HI" BE SUPPORTIVE.

I WISH FOR YOU TO FOLLOW THIS DISGUISER CODE:

DAY 4: IN YOUR SECOND POST, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE SWISS.
DAY 5: IN YOUR FIRST POST, CALL THE GERMANS STUPID FOR THEIR CHOICE OF TARGET.
DAY 6: IN YOUR SECOND POST, MAKE YOUR FIRST SENTENCE A QUESTION.

SHOULD WE BOTH BE ALIVE AFTER THIS, I WILL MAKE CONTACT VIA TBIAF.

Nicholas II
January 15th, 2012, 04:31 AM
I WILL UNLIKELY RETURN BEFORE NIGHTS END. PLEASE LEAVE FINAL THOUGHTS HERE. I WILL CONTACT YOU IF I NEED TO.

REMEMBER, SERGEIS INTENTIONS MUST BE FOUND. I WILL ALSO KEEP EYES ON VIKTORIA.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 11:38 AM
When you say you want me to figure out what sergei is would you want me to pull any gambits or just question him...

If I question him without reason I don't wish to fall

This is Tatyana's Disguiser Check (Will be made in first post of the day). Common word: Ubiquitous... Unique word: Tampered (btw I don't think I'll survive tonight)

This seems an a lot like the mafia may have sent this to me and others and they are planning to disguise at tatyana today. If a detainer dies tomorrow or there is a covered body then we should look into going after tatyana. That's just my first impression of it.

I'll agree with what alexei says, but if shit goes down and people start accusing alexei I'm not going to just defend him to death because you jailed him N1. He looks a lot more town than he did originally though.

Nicholas II
January 15th, 2012, 02:10 PM
QUESTION. I HAVE NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR A GAMBIT.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Okie dokie. I'll wait til Alexei posts and if I see no H I'll question Sergei.