Larisa
January 14th, 2012, 02:44 PM
People I sent the code to that DID NOT mention it:
Yakov/Kirill/Ilya <-Possible Citizens

People that I sent the code to that DID use the code:
Jelena/Moisey

People I sent the code to that revealed it and DID NOT use the code:
Dimitri/Nikita/Matvei/Jaroslav <-Possible Town Power/Mafia

Jelena seems more trustworthy than Moisey, but Moisey would be a better addition to our ranks. After thinking it over, I think we should check Moisey tonight.

If he turns up cit, we recruit him the following night. If he turns up non-cit, we kill him the following night and recruit Jelena instead. Either way, it helps us more to check Moisey than Jelena because he talks more and would be a more useful ally.

I will now proceed to send out more codes to people RANDOMLY. They will not necessarily be sent citizen suspects because that is not what I'm going for here. The reactions they give are invaluable tells to their roles because everyone is forced to associate with one of the 3 groups I mentioned above. I also suspect that all the mafia will be located in one of those groups, making them easier to find.

So, for now, our best check is Moisey.

Larisa
January 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Remember, Group 3 has people we should kill. Group 1 and 2 has people we should check.

We should only recruit people we check unless we have no other option. The only problem is the veteran.

Vasili
January 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM
You must recruit Krillin.

-check Moisey