PDA

View Full Version : The Lenin Plan

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Much debate has surrounded the real source of the Bolsheviks recruitment reputation messages. Here is the Statistics for FM players at the start of Day2.

Most people with 4 reputation received the message. And they receive positive reputation only once. This means that the person who messaged must have reputation power of 4. Only 4 members have reputation power of 4. Elixir, Deathfire123, Clawtrocity and FalseTruth. Only FalseTruth likes risky gambits that may reveal (and prove) himself later. But what role is FalseTruth? FalseTruth cannot be Bolsheviks or German because he is not that stupid. He can only be a town PR, possibly the Nicholas II. Day2 chat proves this hypothesis.

Yeah if Alexei is a PR he probably has info from night -0.

Let's hear it, Alexei.
Sarcasm.

Sorry Svetlana, I didn't mean it like that.

It's not you I was making fun of.
Directed to Alexei.

I got this on my last post day 1:

Greetings, I am Lenin. I have reason to believe you may be a peasant/citizen. If you desire to join the ranks of the Bolsheviks, please type the following code word somewhere in your next post: 'followed' Be as subtle as possible.
Gavril in fact did not receive any reputation message from FalseTruth.

Leo sees that some said funny message is from fascist and commies. Leo thinks that message is from king. Leo thinks king suspect people with green badges.

Maksim is pretty and wise. Leo thinks Archie bad for making Maksim die. But master say Archie can help kill fascist and commies. Leo still hate Archie for wanting king dead. Leo not understand why Oleg shot. Oleg rude but not look intelligent. Strange fascist kill Oleg only. Leo want know reason.

Leo sad because master forget feed Leo again yesterday. Leo hungry and going to fall sick. Leo nid help.
I posted this because nobody have stated before that it might be from town. Just to make sure I post something but now I regret saying it.

I'm guessing I missed the journalist article when I read through the thread the first time, but now it's here with some information. Anyways, some have said that we should mainly focus on the Germans; however, I see no reason why we cannot seek out both the criminal communists and the foreign invaders at the same time. Since the Germans are a large group of eight people, they are particularly susceptible to scumhunting tactics. However, they have a bit more leeway than the Bolsheviks in investigation results. The Boshleviks are slightly more resistant to scumhunting, yet Lenin and Stalin have very little room to claim. I don't see any problem with our investigators checking out suspected Boshelviks over suspected Germans. In particular, suspects for the rep messages are fairly wise targets.
Last sentence shows that Vasili feels guilty.

I didn't send any messages. I think someone is trying to frame me….
Maybe Matvei’s doing?

Alexei, why you make invest claim if you're not going to give any invest results, huh?

I have a mind to see you die right now.
Reprimand.

"Off for a while" and yet still here
More reprimands. Matvei wants to keep Alexei alive.

I can't rep anymore...
Game rules dictate you are allowed to rep from your standard COM account to Larisa's in game account.

Do this now.
He will not ask and know this if he haven’t planned on using this strategy.

Larisa please wait 5 minutes.
Protecting Alexei.

Alexei, are we to believe you made notes on everybody except the most active player in this game?
Found out that Alexei’s note is missing something.

Alexei, if you copy jail chat, I will make it my own personal secondary objective to see you dead.
Warning!

im almost tempted onot to jump on this train becous of how mean you are all being

lern some manners

lets lynch someone ok -vote Alexei long live lionel
Red flag from suspected scum Gavril.

I realize I'm going to blow some minds here, but seeing as the Alexei train is dwindling now and we have no leads I'm going to reveal myself.

I am the Militia aka the Sheriff, and I investigated Gavril last night. He is a German aka Mafia.

I claimed role-blocking purely to make scum think my night had been pointless. Obviously it was not. I had considered gaining 2 positive leads before revealing, but given the lull in the voting, I'm revealing today.

-vote Gavril
Made Gavril the scapegoat to save Alexei.

matvei happened to tell me his fucking forum account name

he is able to find scum without being sheriff

some retard here is lying

dont like it
Spilling the beans.

because i know matveis real name by his choice

i think he is russian bear

personal scumtells are lacking

alexei and gavril are no russian bears

this i know

matvei is russian bear

but is he our militia?

dont matter
More beans spilled, damning FalseTruth.

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:21 AM

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Name Clicks Rep Power Post Received Revealed

Alexei 1 3 1 39
Andrei - - - 3
Ania - - - 1
Arkadi - - - 11
Evgheni - - - 1
Dimitri 2 5 0 23 Yes Yes
Fyodor - - - 3
Galina - - - 2
Gavril - - - 1
Georgi - - - 4
Igor - - - 1
Ilya - - - 5
Jaroslav - - - 4
Jelena 1 4 0 5 Yes Yes
Juri - - - 13
Kirill 1 4 0 4 Yes No
Larisa - - - 4
Leonid - - - 2
Maksim 1 4 0 8 Dead Dead
Matvei 1 4 1 35 Yes Yes
Mihail - - - 3
Moisey 1 4 0 23 Yes No
Nadezhda 1 2 0 3
Nikifor - - - 1
Nikita 1 4 0 4 Yes Yes
Oleg - - - 6
Peotr - - - 1
Praskovia - - - 2
Prokhor - - - 1
Prokofi - - - 1
Sacha - - - 5
Sergei - - - 1
Svetlana - - - 3
Tatyana - - - 2
Vasili 1 4 0 3 Yes No
Viktoria 1 4 0 2 Yes Yes
Viteslav - - - 9
Yakov 1 4 0 8 Yes Yes

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Conclusion:
1) FalseTruth spread the Lenin rep message
2) Matvei jailed Alexei
3) Gavril lied
4) Matvei made Bavril scapegoat to protect Alexei
5) Matvei might be FalseTruth

Arkadi
January 14th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I agree that Matvei is probably FalseTruth, but on the other hand I just can't believe he'd be outting himself this badly.

By the way, I feel like I should let you all know that me and Sacha have set up communications, and we're using CVD as our code phrase to confirm who sent the rep. In case someone comes up with a crazy plan and wants to try and communicate with Sacha as me.

Arkadi
January 14th, 2012, 10:33 AM
By the way, what did you find out yesterday from your lookout report Leonid?

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Nobody visited Dimitri. Wasted.

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I agree that Matvei is probably FalseTruth, but on the other hand I just can't believe he'd be outting himself this badly.

More than a few people knew that FalseTruth sent the reps. I need to read again to weed out the intelligent ones.

Leonid
January 14th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Please post replies in Night2 Idea Discussion.