PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 - A Lesson To Be Learned

Pages : [1] 2 3

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2012, 07:19 PM
After an almost endless night came a cold, gray morning. A trail of blood, leading from one of the huts just outside the city, ended at the body of Maksim, her blood frozen into the earth. At her home, the militia found a bloodied kitchen knife, the murder weapon left in panic by her assassin.
Maksim’s occupation was obvious - she was a simple woman, her occupation being nothing more than working in the fields and taking care of livestock. She did not have any enemies, except maybe her husband’s mother, but she was no killer, leaving the militia puzzled as to what the motive was.

The second body the militia discovered was that of Oleg. He was known for his habits of waking up at night and running to the nearby schoolhouse, just to make sure that nobody has broken in. He was a paranoid man, and were he more trusting of the guard, he would not have been on the streets the same night the Germans were out, looking for a new location to hide.
The startled Germans shot Oleg on sight, piercing his chest and rupturing his heart, ending his life that same moment.

Tsar Nicholas wasn’t pleased after hearing this news. This chain of killings, coupled with the discovery that the bullet lodged in Oleg’s heart was German-manufactured, indicated that a group of German soldiers had infiltrated the city, right in front of the Tsar’s nose. He decided to employ every worker of the Russian Empire to look for the intruders, as they had to be dealt with immediately. However, he realized that his life is in danger if he outs himself in public, so he decided to assume a false identity and blend in with the crowd, so that he could observe the suspicions of his people and execute potential suspects accordingly. There was also the issue of a character named Vladimir Lenin, whose writings the Tsar had seen occasionally being read by his subjects. It seemed that Lenin’s teachings of overthrowing the Tsar and the Russian Empire were gaining popularity at an alarming pace, and the Tsar decided that it would be best to get rid of the problem now than to let it grow out of control.

The following article was published in the paper this morning:

Good morning fellow Russians! It seems someone is interested in my opinion. Glad i have the chance to warn you all in those treacherous times. The Germans try to invade us with their spies and assassins. They are easy to spot still. They say NEIN instead of нет we should find them fast like that.
Then we have those pesky Revoloutonists Lenin and Stahlin trying to corrupt our not so brave Peasants, but the worst of all of them are those who seek to join the revolution in plain daylight for everybody to see!
Like Dimitri posting magic propaganda windows for everyone to see and used a code in his 1. posting. Secretly claiming peasant. The key can be found in the next 3 posts "hint" "mathematics". You definetly should check him tonight for revolutionary activities!

Also all those people disguising themselves as Communists in their avatars. I wouldn't be surprised if you are all peasants seaching for a way to get yourself recruited into the revolution! Well not all of course...

One last thing. Every honorable Russian tries to help the Czar as good as he can. Lurking is a crime and has to be severly punished. People like Evgheni or Ania who can't even show their faces are suspicious and should be checked!

Notes found on the corpses read:

Maksim:

В Soviate России, красивая картина приносит вам смерть.
http://www.realbollywood.com/up_images/anarchy8839.jpg

Maksim didn't leave a last will.

Oleg:

Some people think they can outsmart me...maybe..maybe....i have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.

Last will:

Playing it safe tonight by not picking a student. While I am fairly good at guessing D1 townies, I realy don't want to get stuck with a citizen or worse. Gunsmith+Teacher in particular can be deadly, and I realy don't want to take a guess at finding Gunsmith right now.

General
Spotter
Sapper
Medic
Hidden German
Hidden German
Hidden German
Hidden German

Detective
Investigator
Propagandist
Nicholas II
Gunsmith
Journalist

Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power

Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant

Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any

Hidden any** - can be peasant, town power or a neutral role.

Anarchist

Lenin
Stalin

1 Peasant and 1 Hidden Town Power are accounted for.
1 Peasant may or may not be converted.

Mass Grave

Oleg (Teacher) - Shot by a bolt-action Mauser outside the school.
Maksim (Peasant) - Stabbed in a hurry with a kitchen knife and left to bleed out. (Anarchist)

The day will end In 48 Hours (click) (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Jan+15%2C+2012+2AM+GMT)

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 07:20 PM
inb4 sheriff claim

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I have two pieces of information to disclose immediately, as follows:

1. I was held down and raped last night. Unfortunately, I did not see the individual nor gain any indication as to whether they were a Russian or German.

2. I received this message, shortly before the close of day yesterday:

MESSAGE READS:

Greetings, I am Lenin. I have reason to believe you may be a peasant/citizen. If you desire to join the ranks of the Bolsheviks, please type the following code word somewhere in your next post: 'Carpet' Be as subtle as possible.

I imagine different code words/ identification measures were given to different individuals, however we should be on the lookout for coded replies. Some of you may also be able to recognize the style of writing of the author.

Fyodor
January 12th, 2012, 07:37 PM
That's a rather interesting strategy of the revolutionist team. I did not receive any message if that helps at all.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Anybody else who received similar messages should copy and paste them in so we can get an indication of the variation between messages and the criteria used for sending them.

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Honey, I also received such a message, but it leads me to believe there's more than one person trying to play Lenin. Mine looks like this:

"I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. If you choose to accept say this word in Day: Ship"

I don't think this guy is Lenin, just someone trying to get a lead on me. Boys will be boys.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Honey, I also received such a message, but it leads me to believe there's more than one person trying to play Lenin. Mine looks like this:

"I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. If you choose to accept say this word in Day: Ship"

I don't think this guy is Lenin, just someone trying to get a lead on me. Boys will be boys.

Interesting. What is the time stamp (+timezone) on yours?

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Interesting. What is the time stamp (+timezone) on yours?

Actually, I have a better idea.

What is the post number from which they +repped you?

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Actually, I have a better idea.

What is the post number from which they +repped you?
It was post #12, the first post I made that thread, my dear.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Okay, I guess we need both pieces of information.

What was the time stamp on your rep message?

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 07:57 PM
It was sent 12-01-2012 11:04 AM, and this is GMT time sweetie.

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 08:05 PM
What was the time for yours, dear?

Jaroslav
January 12th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I imagine different code words/ identification measures were given to different individuals, however we should be on the lookout for coded replies. Some of you may also be able to recognize the style of writing of the author.

By revealing this information at the start of dawn, you have thus effectively achieved the following, assuming you're not lying:
1) Given the town a heads up to look for words bordering on the side of unusual words, for peasants who are still trying to slip through to the Bolsheviks despite this.
2) Deterred peasants who received the message from speaking, if the person did indeed send the same rep to everyone.
3) Given a clue to the real identity of Lenin/Stalin via speech patterns.

However, on the flip side, by revealing this information so soon, you have also done this:
1) Marked yourself as an opponent of the Bolsheviks, but have not cleared yourself as a German/Neutral.
2) If you had not revealed, town would have also been notified who was a peasant if others tried this, and possibly narrowed down the role list. (Would this have been grounds for a modkill? Peasants would be playing against their win condition if they do indeed say the code word.)

As for as speech patterns go, we can, at the very least, assume Lenin/Stalin is no easy pushover. The "Be as subtle as possible" part tipped that in the favor that at the very least, one of them is a cautious, seasoned player.

Nikita, it would seem you aim to discredit Matvei. I don't know what alignment you are, but I am disinclined to trust you.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:12 PM
How intriguing.

Mine was sent on the 11-01-2012 9:03pm GMT-0 to post #181 of Day 1 chat, which was far from my first post.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:15 PM
2) If you had not revealed, town would have also been notified who was a peasant if others tried this, and possibly narrowed down the role list. (Would this have been grounds for a modkill? Peasants would be playing against their win condition if they do indeed say the code word.)

I hear exactly what you're saying, however, our aim is not to catch peasants who turn, but rather the real bad guys.

It's far better to deter defection rather than have to punish it afterwards.

Jelena
January 12th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Interesting.

I'm looking to see what anonymous's "mathematics" code is. Matvei, were you interviewed?

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Additionally, if we can identify peasants, then the mafia probably can too, and that just makes it more likely they'll hit PRs.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Interesting.

I'm looking to see what anonymous's "mathematics" code is. Matvei, were you interviewed?

No. I was role-blocked.

Jelena
January 12th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Also, my computer is derping a bit.

I might not be able to speak very much today.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Matvei, were you interviewed?

Why did you ask this?

Jelena
January 12th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Also, I got a rep.

"I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. If you choose to accept, type this code word in day: Table"

I have a feeling that copying our rep messages might actually make us say the code word.

@Matvei: As you made the first three posts of the day (1,2, and 4 at least), and interviewee said check the first three posts mathematics code.

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Nikita, it would seem you aim to discredit Matvei. I don't know what alignment you are, but I am disinclined to trust you.
Girl, how is that discrediting him? I believe that what he says is true. I am only showing that it seems two different power hungry boys are trying the same ploy. I am trying to help him, not hurt him.

Fyodor
January 12th, 2012, 08:30 PM

I thought the same thing when I was reading her posts and because of the drastically different times the messages were sent it looks like she's trying to see if Matvei is lying. She's also using a hooker avatar and might be claiming to be the role blocker that blocked him(Saying things like Sweetie and dear)

Girl, how is that discrediting him?

two different power hungry boys

Just a hunch.

Galina
January 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Greetings comrades.

I just thought I'd say that the two different messages are probably the result of two different people on the same team.

They are very similar in content but the first example is very different in intellect. My first guess was that the message evolved over time but apparently the better one came first.

So I guess another possibility is that they are from the same person but said person realized how dumb it was to make such a complex and well-thought-out message only to risk it being dissected like bourgeoisie pig in gulag lab.

Think on this, comrades.

Nadezhda
January 12th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I feel kinda left out now. I didn't get any messages.

Guess my guns were too big for them.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Greetings comrades.

I just thought I'd say that the two different messages are probably the result of two different people on the same team.

They are very similar in content but the first example is very different in intellect. My first guess was that the message evolved over time but apparently the better one came first.

So I guess another possibility is that they are from the same person but said person realized how dumb it was to make such a complex and well-thought-out message only to risk it being dissected like bourgeoisie pig in gulag lab.

Think on this, comrades.

You call us comrades!

He is one of them.

Arkadi
January 12th, 2012, 08:37 PM

Then why's your rep bar green? o.O

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I thought the same thing when I was reading her posts and because of the drastically different times the messages were sent it looks like she's trying to see if Matvei is lying
Babe, you really don't think we're trying to find a pattern between the rep behaviors? Between the two of us we have learned that two different people seem to be trying the same thing.

As to the hooker thing, go think that if you want. All I know is that lesbians don't try this kind of stunt.

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Between the two of us we have learned that two different people seem to be trying the same thing.
Sorry, that really should be the three of us. Me and Jelena got one guy, Matvei got another.

Yakov
I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. Type this code word in Day if you accept:
That's the one i ve got.

I could give you any code word at the end of this phrase. You can't check it anyway

Looks like a reaction test to me. nothing more nothing less. I doubt it's really from the Bolsheviks. Could be a German ploy to get some more info out of us all.

Jaroslav
I hear exactly what you're saying, however, our aim is not to catch peasants who turn, but rather the real bad guys.

It's far better to deter defection rather than have to punish it afterwards.

We may differ in opinions on this. I see it as, if we, as town, had known which peasants turned sides, we could then watch their voting behavior and possibly link it to the actual Lenin/Stalin.

A question, if I may, Matvei. Which threat do you prioritize in eliminating first, the Bolsheviks, or the Germans?

Nikita, I was under the impression that you were attempting to discredit him by posting a rep that differed significantly in tone and implied that his rep meant very little, as anyone could have posted it. True, anyone could have. But your post effectively cast shadows on his. In light of new evidence supplied by Jelena, however, it would appear her rep matched yours in patterns. Many new implications.

Galina, I especially like your simile.

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Thank you Yakov. If it weren't for Nadezhda, right now I'd be thinking this man was hitting on every single lady.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 08:49 PM
A question, if I may, Matvei. Which threat do you prioritize in eliminating first, the Bolsheviks, or the Germans?

Das Deutsch.

I AM COMING FOR YOU, FUCKERS

Sacha
January 12th, 2012, 08:55 PM
russian bears do not lurk

russian bear attack full on

lurkers are not russian bears

lurkers are german

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 08:56 PM
Nikita, I was under the impression that you were attempting to discredit him by posting a rep that differed significantly in tone and implied that his rep meant very little, as anyone could have posted it. True, anyone could have. But your post effectively cast shadows on his. In light of new evidence supplied by Jelena, however, it would appear her rep matched yours in patterns. Many new implications.
I can see where you are coming from dearest. I did not wish to imply anything other than the possible existance of at least one "fake" Lenin figure.

Fyodor
January 12th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Looks like a reaction test to me. nothing more nothing less. I doubt it's really from the Bolsheviks. Could be a German ploy to get some more info out of us all.

The Germans would just assume people who said the code word was a peasent and would ignore them, but if true citizens figured it out they wouldn't say the word to take a bullet and power roles would say the word to avoid death. After that it's just a WIFOM game. This is the only reason why rep messages are alive. I could also say a town player sent these to try and get a feel for who was what without having to do any actual night ability.

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Would this have been grounds for a modkill? Peasants would be playing against their win condition if they do indeed say the code word.

I clarified it in day 1 thread. They will not be modkiled for they can just as well be power roles and germans using wifom. There are also many indrect ways to claim Peasant than that, and I cannot punish stupidity.
Aiding the Bolsheviks and supporting them with vote or say, exceptionally attentive citizens could pin the Bolsheviks and contact them asking for recruit - those will be modkilled.

However, citizens who indirectly but intentionaly help Bolsheviks will be mentioned in the epilogue, so don't expect your gamethrow to go unnoticed.

Sacha
January 12th, 2012, 08:59 PM
now the germans know whos pr and and whos not talking about rep whos got green

you are all retards

matvai is retard

nikita is retards bitch

galina is retardivich

Sacha
January 12th, 2012, 09:01 PM
tell me these fuckers arent town leaders

dont want retarded town

Kirill
January 12th, 2012, 09:02 PM
tell me these fuckers arent town leaders

dont want retarded town

I will pray for your soul,

my son.

Sacha
January 12th, 2012, 09:03 PM
scared retards back to freezing balls off

even nikita

nikita is no woman

Galina
January 12th, 2012, 09:12 PM
galina is retardivich
To what honor do I owe this kind word, comrade?

Jaroslav
January 12th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Matvei, were you interviewed?

No. I was role-blocked.

Upon a closer analysis of this post, it would almost, almost seem, due to nuances of the English language, as if Matvei is implying that he was not interviewed because he was role-blocked.

This, of course, does not make sense, because I would not think answering the journalist's request is considered as a night action. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Upon a closer analysis of this post, it would almost, almost seem, due to nuances of the English language, as if Matvei is implying that he was not interviewed because he was role-blocked.

This, of course, does not make sense, because I would not think answering the journalist's request is considered as a night action. I'm not sure what to make of this.

I said it in case there was some misunderstanding as to what I meant by being raped.

The Journalist did not rape me.

Fyodor
January 12th, 2012, 09:16 PM
While that is the point he is trying to make I don't think he realizes that the Publishing of a newspaper is not blockable.

Just to make sure though:
If a player is roleblocked and was suppose to submit an article for the newspaper would that article be revealed or deleted?

Dimitri
January 12th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I received one too, for my first post.

I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. Type this code word in Day if you accept: Boy

They probably sent it out to a lot of people.

Dimitri
January 12th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I find the interviewee to be insulting towards the lower caste. You should be ashamed of yourself!

If you ask me the common man is quite courageous for working with cow poo every day. Someone has to do it because I don't want to. Being less brave myself, I hide in my secret lab as I perform my experiments. To create weapons of mass destruction, among other things.

Moisey
January 12th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Goodmorning Everyone. Just a regular night for me. Nothing happened to me and nothing new to report. Anyway, back to the Street Rat life I go. In Russia, Ice Cream eats YOU!

Jaroslav
January 12th, 2012, 10:03 PM
What an interesting ploy. Riveting.

"You would be a valuable asset to us if you are in fact a Peasant. Code word: Garden. If you choose to reveal this message, you will be our first kill target."

This was the rep I received not too long ago.

Lenin and Stalin. Heed me. You cannot scare me with a threat of death. In fact, by revealing this rep, I have now increased my chances of survival.

There is no confirmed doctor nor carriage driver. However, I am willing to take that risk, as the probability of at least one of them occurring is in my favor. Be forewarned of a German sapper, as well, now that I have thus revealed this. The layers of WIFOM, you can uncover for yourself.

I have chosen to reveal this to you, fellow town members, in hopes that you will play your part and exercise your own judgment. After mapping my alternatives, I found this was the best route to take, whether I be peasant or power role. My fate is in your hands.

If you are truly the message sender and not a reaction tester, this is my final word to you, Lenin. If you think you are the Big Brother watching me, think again. I am discerning your speech habits as you speak. Literally. Kill me, if you are not afraid of what I may reveal in my Last Will.

Nadezhda
January 12th, 2012, 10:08 PM

Wha?

Do these messages not show up in notifications? 0o.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Wha?

Do these messages not show up in notifications? 0o.

Lol. To buy this excuse or not to buy it?

Ilya
January 12th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Green bar =/= reputation boost.
Rep Power =/= 0 = Reputation boost.

Ilya
January 12th, 2012, 10:19 PM
At least, I think so? I'm gray, so now I'm not even sure.

Georgi
January 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Nothing happened last night for me.

I don't think that the Communists are doing the messages. Sounds like a ploy for loyal citizens of the Tzar to reveal who they are.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 10:28 PM

I don't think that the Communists are doing the messages. Sounds like a ploy for loyal citizens of the Tzar to reveal who they are.

Wouldn't the loyal citizens be the ones not revealing themselves?

Moisey
January 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I love how everything is up in the air right now. There has got to be at least some stable leads? In Russia, wind blows you!

Kirill
January 12th, 2012, 10:34 PM

This is the most likely scenario. Considering the amount of messages sent.

Kirill
January 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM
I love how everything is up in the air right now. There has got to be at least some stable leads? In Russia, wind blows you!

I find your flaunting of your role treasonous. However, due to that foolhardy behavior the powers that stalk in the shadows will never approach you.

Nikita
January 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM
scared retards back to freezing balls off

even nikita

nikita is no woman
That is the greatest thing any one has said to me babe, thank you.

I like how you think germans know who is pr. When we revealed the rep messages we also said the words that were asked of us. Therefore, no one knows what I am any better than before the day started.

Svetlana
January 12th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Alexei said yesterday that if nothing happened by today he might reveal some information.

I'm interested in this info.

It was post 206 on day 1.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Alexei said yesterday that if nothing happened by today he might reveal some information.

I'm interested in this info.

It was post 206 on day 1.

Yeah if Alexei is a PR he probably has info from night -0.

Let's hear it, Alexei.

Svetlana
January 12th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Yeah if Alexei is a PR he probably has info from night -0.

Let's hear it, Alexei.

I'm just saying, the guy said he had infos. Maybe he was depending on night 1. I'm just looking for some follow up.

Newton
January 12th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Nein.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I'm just saying, the guy said he had infos. Maybe he was depending on night 1. I'm just looking for some follow up.

Sorry Svetlana, I didn't mean it like that.

It's not you I was making fun of.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Nein.

Gaiz, we found one.

Ania
January 12th, 2012, 10:54 PM
God I couldn't even get past page 1. TL;DR

I got something. Jelena is not a member of the germans. Doc on me or some shit.

Jaroslav
January 12th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Dear Lenin,

In response to your rep post:
"A worthy opponent indeed. Your grammatical test will lead to your downfall. 'In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance.'"

Please send me more love letters so I can further discern who you are. I have already narrowed you down to a couple of people.

Shall it be interesting to note, if my read on you is correct, you are actually the person who inspired me to use "grammatical tests" to link posts to their original owners. May this information be a treat to you, Lenin. I have given you a clue to my identity.

Cordially and ever so graciously,
Jaroslav

Nadezhda
January 12th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Oh hey I figured out how to use the rep stuff.

I got a rep messagey thingy on my last post of yesterday simply telling me to 'heal juri' apparently. Nothing from the Reds.

And two people made me feel loved on the previous page of today sending me love messages telling me to get "more green"

ITS OKAY. IM LEARNING

Praskovia
January 12th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Like I said
on the first day
try to
ignore
bolsheviks
and
search
for
germans
instead

at the very least
right now
i think
that matvei
is not a german
he can be
anyone else

Vasili
January 12th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I checked my reputation and I only have silly day one stuff at this point. I'm guessing that the Boshleviks reached the reputation limit and selected the most valuable targets. Apparently Jelena is innocent, if we are to believe Ania. Also, Alexei should have some information for us to discuss?

Tatyana
January 12th, 2012, 11:44 PM
Nothing happened to me last night and I only received one trolling rep: no citizen tests for me.

Matvei
January 12th, 2012, 11:48 PM
God I couldn't even get past page 1. TL;DR

I got something. Jelena is not a member of the germans. Doc on me or some shit.

I checked my reputation and I only have silly day one stuff at this point. I'm guessing that the Boshleviks reached the reputation limit and selected the most valuable targets. Apparently Jelena is innocent, if we are to believe Ania. Also, Alexei should have some information for us to discuss?

Lol.

Arkadi
January 12th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Hey, I received this rep about an hour ago, so I guess about 5:30 GMT? Anyway, here's what it said:

"Student here. I am searching for the German General. If you can steer me to him use brown text in your next post. ~ M"

It was from someone with zero rep power. I was thinking of saving the information until the end of the day, but then I thought they might have told others to use a text color different than brown, so just be on the lookout people.

Fyodor
January 12th, 2012, 11:55 PM
So you think there is a second teacher with his student roaming around or do you think someone is trying to frame Jaroslav? Either way I don't think it's true and it doesn't lead us anywhere.

Galina
January 12th, 2012, 11:57 PM
You realize there is no student right.

So calling attention to it does not benefit town.

you disappoint me, comrade.

Praskovia
January 12th, 2012, 11:59 PM
One mislead
can easily turn into another
just ignore rep messages
as if nothing happened

Arkadi
January 12th, 2012, 11:59 PM
So you think there is a second teacher with his student roaming around or do you think someone is trying to frame Jaroslav? Either way I don't think it's true and it doesn't lead us anywhere.

Well, I think it was someone pretending to be a student in the FM VII sense: like where they pick the mentor or whatever to team up with. But that's not in this game so I don't know what they were trying to do. I looked over Jaroslav's posts, but he never talks to someone with the brown text except 'Lenin' so I really don't know what the point of that rep was. :weird:

Matvei
January 13th, 2012, 12:00 AM

Let's not dissect this one too much.

Forum Mafia GM
January 13th, 2012, 12:03 AM
If a player is roleblocked and was suppose to submit an article for the newspaper would that article be revealed or deleted?

The action of posting the article comes from the journalist, so it is him who shall be blocked, in order for the paper not to be published.

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I got one rep in the settings, it says Avatar fail! Google "Larisa Oleynik".

So I googled her and got som russian chick
yea, Im not changing my avatar.

Nothing about citizens though, Ill let you know if I get those.

Georgi
January 13th, 2012, 12:05 AM
Wouldn't the loyal citizens be the ones not revealing themselves?

Another reason why I believe it to be odd. Those that reveal themselves are less likely to be of use on the basis of their loyalty alone.

(I also read that pming the Bolsheviks to join them would lead to modkilling, so no sane person would do it).

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Hi everyone. Alexei here. I did find out some important information last night and I will reveal it to you when I get home from school. I don't have much time atm, sorry.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 12:09 AM
I'm pretty sure I have found a scum but I'm going to need to think this through before revealing.

Kirill
January 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I got one rep in the settings, it says Avatar fail! Google "Larisa Oleynik".

So I googled her and got som russian chick
yea, Im not changing my avatar.

Nothing about citizens though, Ill let you know if I get those.

Your blatant disregard for the secret world of Alex Mack saddens Kirill.

Blessings be upon you my son.

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 12:16 AM
I'm pretty sure I have found a scum but I'm going to need to think this through before revealing.

I'm quoting this for reference later when Alexei reveals her information.

Praskovia
January 13th, 2012, 12:22 AM
when he says "pretty sure"
he probably means
that he has investigated someone
but he says "think this through"
so maybe he found not german
but bolshevik

Jaroslav
January 13th, 2012, 12:22 AM
You realize there is no student right.

So calling attention to it does not benefit town.
I agree. It was likely the strategy of a non-German attempting to lure out Germans. Perhaps if we had waited, a German would have posted in brown post.

Though the method is slightly questionable, as there is indeed no student, and the M person is assuming the Germans are gullible enough to take the bait. Of course, all the roles were randomized, so who knows who got what. Especially since scum do not have their chats open during the day, and thus cannot receive instructions on how to act from their fellow scum.

Matvei
January 13th, 2012, 12:34 AM
I agree. It was likely the strategy of a non-German attempting to lure out Germans. Perhaps if we had waited, a German would have posted in brown post.

Though the method is slightly questionable, as there is indeed no student, and the M person is assuming the Germans are gullible enough to take the bait. Of course, all the roles were randomized, so who knows who got what. Especially since scum do not have their chats open during the day, and thus cannot receive instructions on how to act from their fellow scum.

I agree. Who could ever be that gullible?

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Well then, I'm sensing Lenin is after all of the females.

"You have been graced by Lenin's presence. I have reason to believe you may be a citizen wanting to join our ranks. If you are a Citizen/Peasant, please type the following code word in your next post: 'Prison' Do it as subtly as possible."

Is what I received. I think he's hitting up everyone.

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Wait, I was just thinking. If you're power role and Lenin approaches you like this, shouldn't you just type the code phrase? That way they waste a night trying to recruit the wrong person?

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Their whole system has been compromised the second Matvei revealed the information publicly and the rest followed suit. They will continue working in the shadows because this plan of theirs(If it even was their plan because a few of us seem to think differently) didn't work.

Praskovia
January 13th, 2012, 01:03 AM
IF that was their plan.

Nadezhda
January 13th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Like I said
on the first day
try to
ignore
bolsheviks
and
search
for
germans
instead

This is true...

They have 8 people among us. Would be much easier to find a german than a commie right now.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:17 AM
why are people fucking retarded

arkadi is the least retarded

he is ignored

because you think your piss is wine

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:19 AM
the retard listened to me

he loses some retard points

still retarded more than rest

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 03:24 AM
All these soviet things are not as useful compared to finding the Germans. Rep can come from anyone, so maybe we should change the centre of our discussion to the Germans?

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Im going out Ill be back in a few hours time.

Newton
January 13th, 2012, 05:27 AM
larisa is obviously german.

Gavril
January 13th, 2012, 05:31 AM

Derp. This needs to be followed up.

Gavril
January 13th, 2012, 05:41 AM
This is true...

They have 8 people among us. Would be much easier to find a german than a commie right now.

This is bolshevik propaganda Leaving the cult unchecked will be the death of us. While the Germans can only dwindle in number this Cult will grow into a cancerous tumor which will be impossibru to remove
they only have 2 members at the moment
Why not try and nip them in the bud if we find any leads???

Gavril
January 13th, 2012, 05:48 AM
I got this on my last post day 1:

Greetings, I am Lenin. I have reason to believe you may be a peasant/citizen. If you desire to join the ranks of the Bolsheviks, please type the following code word somewhere in your next post: 'followed' Be as subtle as possible.

Nadezhda
January 13th, 2012, 05:55 AM
This is bolshevik propaganda Leaving the cult unchecked will be the death of us. While the Germans can only dwindle in number this Cult will grow into a cancerous tumor which will be impossibru to remove

Mechanics:

* You start at 8 members.
* During the first night, the General can assign every member of the team the most fitting task for them.
* You can kill twice every night.
* You lose one kill per night with every 4 members that die.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lowering KPN is more important than looking for almost investigation immune commie roles in a haystack. The more germans we eliminate, the less we get our asses handed to us, the more time we have to win this for Russia

They're not a cult btw, they can only recruit citizens. Think of them as bad masons.

On that note, why did only one person die to the Germans last night? Someone get Healed? Attacked? Blocked?

I got this on my last post day 1:

Greetings, I am Lenin. I have reason to believe you may be a peasant/citizen. If you desire to join the ranks of the Bolsheviks, please type the following code word somewhere in your next post: 'followed' Be as subtle as possible.

That doesnt sound like the writing style of any of the messages the other people have reported. Either this Lenin is crafty enough to keep an eye on how he asks for members or someone around here is lying.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 06:23 AM
reds kill too

why only two kills today?

germans and reds must be retards

this will be easy to find retards

wait no

all people here are retards

this will be hard

Nadezhda
January 13th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Reds need 3 people to kill. Assuming they recruited last night, they can kill tonight... They wouldn't have been able to yesterday.

Still leaves the 2nd German kill unaccounted for.

Juri
January 13th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Juri knows little. Only rep I got asked if I know Gosick.

I know Gosick.

Lenin would be stupid to recruit Juri anyway.

I assume Germans hit healed target.

Galina
January 13th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Comrades,

I believe the German Empire, in their trying to find good high profile targets to kill, have unknowingly stepped into attacking the anarchist that plagues our Great Motherland.

Perhaps if our scientists look into finding the biggest targets in Day 1, they will find the anarchist. And every person ignored before them is probably german, to boot.

To give them idea of where to look, Oleg died by acting confontational on day 1. A sign of the bourgeoisie.

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Perhaps if our scientists look into finding the biggest targets in Day 1, they will find the anarchist. And every person ignored before them is probably german, to boot.

I understand what you mean when you say the Germans may have attacked the anarchist, but don't you mean the Germans would be trying to lynch that person? Or are you saying we go back in day 1 chat and find another "confrontational" player? I actually think that's a good idea only because if the player was jailed and attacked or veteran attacked we would know about it by now.

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 09:15 AM
We both forgot about the Arson as well, but regardless if we can figure out who the Mafia may have targeted on day 1 we may be able to find a role with immunity.

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Here's what we know:

Oleg was killed by the Mafia.
Matvei was Roleblocked

Both may have put a target on their heads by acting unique. Matvei was by far the most active and was roleblocked. We don't know what he was roleblocked by

A few other notable actives were:
Dimitri
Alexei
Moisey

BUT Oleg wasn't even that active, but he went after Arkadi for a few posts. The only other people that were being confrontational would be: Sacha and Matvei. I'll keep looking.

Dimitri
January 13th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Comrades,

I believe the German Empire, in their trying to find good high profile targets to kill, have unknowingly stepped into attacking the anarchist that plagues our Great Motherland.

To give them idea of where to look, Oleg died by acting confontational on day 1. A sign of the bourgeoisie.
Being a scientist myself, I would like to point out that the information Alexei is considering to offer may suit your hypothesis. His attempt to establish himself as one of the few sensible figures 'neath a bridge full of trolls could be a trick to keep his naughtiness hidden.

Nikita
January 13th, 2012, 10:02 AM
"A worthy opponent indeed. Your grammatical test will lead to your downfall. 'In the Soviet army it takes more courage to retreat than advance.'"
This to me is the most interesting Lenin boy by far. The other two Lenin boys did not give a death threat or react to their messages being revealed.

It also makes me think he is the least likely to actually be Lenin. Because of Stalin, chances are that Lenin will have someone to recruit tonight, and wouldn't bother pressing so hard in the middle of this day.

Leonid
January 13th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Leo sees that some said funny message is from fascist and commies. Leo thinks that message is from king. Leo thinks king suspect people with green badges.

Maksim is pretty and wise. Leo thinks Archie bad for making Maksim die. But master say Archie can help kill fascist and commies. Leo still hate Archie for wanting king dead. Leo not understand why Oleg shot. Oleg rude but not look intelligent. Strange fascist kill Oleg only. Leo want know reason.

Leo sad because master forget feed Leo again yesterday. Leo hungry and going to fall sick. Leo nid help.

Juri
January 13th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Juri suspicious about Leo. Juri speak third-person cave man first.

Juri will not be helping Leo tonight.

Vasili
January 13th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I'm guessing I missed the journalist article when I read through the thread the first time, but now it's here with some information. Anyways, some have said that we should mainly focus on the Germans; however, I see no reason why we cannot seek out both the criminal communists and the foreign invaders at the same time. Since the Germans are a large group of eight people, they are particularly susceptible to scumhunting tactics. However, they have a bit more leeway than the Bolsheviks in investigation results. The Boshleviks are slightly more resistant to scumhunting, yet Lenin and Stalin have very little room to claim. I don't see any problem with our investigators checking out suspected Boshelviks over suspected Germans. In particular, suspects for the rep messages are fairly wise targets.

Dimitri
January 13th, 2012, 11:33 AM
im mafia
Vote Igor

Nikifor
January 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Hello Nikifor is here for you once more!

Nikifor had nothing happen to him last night!

Nikifor must now travel out of state and will check back in later tonight!

Nikifor bids you farewell!

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I'm still waiting on Alexei to get home from school. It seems like an awful long time for someone to be in class.

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 12:25 PM
larisa is obviously german.

If you are talking about the country, then you found me.
Are you eu?

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I'm still waiting on Alexei to get home from school. It seems like an awful long time for someone to be in class.

They sent me a rep message asking for a role claim a few hours ago, but I told them that unless they had information to share in day chat I wasn't going to blindly give it. So who knows what their "lead" was :noworry:.

Nikita
January 13th, 2012, 12:48 PM
They sent me a rep message asking for a role claim a few hours ago, but I told them that unless they had information to share in day chat I wasn't going to blindly give it. So who knows what their "lead" was :noworry:.
I just got the same message about 4 minutes ago, hun:

"I'm Alexei. Rep me your role before I reveal you myself."

Did yours look like that? I don't know what to think. Someone could be pretending to be Alexei but what good would that do?

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 12:52 PM
"13-01-2012 12:10 PM

Thread: Day 2 - A Lesson To Be... (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4402-Day-2-A-Lesson-To-Be-Learned?p=71447#post71447)

I'm Alexei. Rep your role to me now before I reveal you myself."

Yep. Unless Alexei is a culted peasant, I don't see how someone masquerading as them would glean any kind of useful information.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I just got the same message about 4 minutes ago, hun:

"I'm Alexei. Rep me your role before I reveal you myself."

Did yours look like that? I don't know what to think. Someone could be pretending to be Alexei but what good would that do?
some bitch trying to get us to reveal to alexei

i got the same rep message

doubt hes that retarded to think he has info on you arkadi and me

alexei is a motherfucker

Mihail
January 13th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Peculiar behaviour Alexei. He's trying to scare people into revealing their roles to him, like that would happen when he's not confirmed. Nice idea, but it would only work on stupid people.

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 12:56 PM
If you both got similar messages then the person sending the messages is lying about having info which is painfully obvious OR trying to make alexei seem like she has no info. The dilemma is what if this was a ploy made by someone other than Alexei? Alexei would be getting role claims through rep messages and it may help her in the long run.

Either way a public statement would be nice from Alexei would was pretty sure on this role information. I'm going out on a limb and saying that it's bullshit, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Alexei who was pretty sure on this role information.

typo

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:07 PM
alexei is a motherfucker

no role claim from me

if alexei dies i piss on grave

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:18 PM
alexei is retarded coward

i think of no good reason to try to get informacion that way

he is scum

he is awaiting another retard to rep claim

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 01:18 PM
alexei sure is taking a long time with that info lol

we should look into people who have green rep bars but claim not to have been repped

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
I didn't send any messages. I think someone is trying to frame me....

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:26 PM
alexei lies

i say we lynch his motherfucking ass

Igor
January 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
modkill prevention post

im lurkin so hard down twon bucz im so maffea

likike theres no tomrow

im so maffea son ima kill ure kid's tonite

bang down dud down town $ $ $ $ $ $

pce

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I don't know why you say that. You seem very scummy to be Sacha.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:35 PM
I think you should claim your role.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:36 PM
vote Sacha until he claims his role.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:37 PM
i will claim no role

if i die you will see why

go to hell

Kirill
January 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM

Translation:
Gavril - I AM GERMAN--DO NOT LOOK FOR GERMANS--I AM NOT SMART--DO NOT VOTE OR LOOK FOR GERMANS.

Kirill is depressed about such public thoughts.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Aggressiveness is sure sign of scum.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM
alexei talk to shelley

Praskovia
January 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Do you
still believe
those stupid
rep messages?

and sasha
stop provocations!

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I am the investigator. I checked Larisa last night but I won't say what she is yet.

Vasili
January 13th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Why do you want Sacha to claim his role to you if you didn't send those rep messages? It's rather strange.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:41 PM
He is seeming very suspicious to me.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I think Larisa should claim her role but I'm not sure yet as she might be town.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I would still like to hear from her though.

Vasili
January 13th, 2012, 01:46 PM
He is seeming very suspicious to me.
You're acting a lil' odd, but I guess it's understandable. I'll wait for some more members of the town to speak up before I decide what to do with my vote.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I think Larisa should claim her role but I'm not sure yet as she might be town.

i think that ur an idiot and doubt you are invest
if u are then ur doubly stupid for asking people to reveal on day 1
and saying "aggressiveness is a scumtell" is retarded. cartman was the most aggressive person last game and he was town
in fact all the scum on day 1 last game werent aggressive at all

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:47 PM
alexei is stupid is as stupid does

alexei is now retard motherfucker

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 01:48 PM
I don't think anyone should claim their role to alexei. He's obviously pulling another stupid gambit that never works.

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 01:50 PM
i think that ur an idiot and doubt you are invest
if u are then ur doubly stupid for asking people to reveal on day 1
and saying "aggressiveness is a scumtell" is retarded. cartman was the most aggressive person last game and he was town
in fact all the scum on day 1 last game werent aggressive at all

^ Yes. Clyde was almost elected into power because of this logic.

If you are an investigator Alexei, why not post the possibilities that you found Larisa to be? She has access to the same investigation sheet, so she'll obviously pick the town aligned role(s) regardless. But, it would prove your role instead of trying to get people to claim to you, like the rep messages you "didn't" send asked.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM
^ Yes. Clyde was almost elected into power because of this logic.

If you are an investigator Alexei, why not post the possibilities that you found Larisa to be? She has access to the same investigation sheet, so she'll obviously pick the town aligned role(s) regardless. But, it would prove your role instead of trying to get people to claim to you, like the rep messages you "didn't" send asked.

unless this is a ploy with larisa and alexei on the same team
if it is, they will support each other no matter what he did last nite which will prove nothing
wifom hurts on day 1. only way for invest to prove is for him to find and lynch a mafia and correctly predict their role

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM
the retard motherfucker is anti town with reveal and not giving results

he is not town

he is not russian bear

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 01:55 PM
unless this is a ploy with larisa and alexei on the same team
if it is, they will support each other no matter what he did last nite which will prove nothing
wifom hurts on day 1. only way for invest to prove is for him to find and lynch a mafia and correctly predict their role

You reminded me of a message from Alexei day one. I would've done reply quote but it's not working for some reason so I just copy and pasted it. It's post #250 I believe:

"I will again say to jail Matvel he is almost defintely not town and maybe check Moisey and Kirill. The only problem is that one of them might be framed now which could mess us up pretty bad. "

If you're the investigator, Alexei, why did you say people should check Moisey and Kirill and then check someone like Larisa who only made a small number of posts?

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 01:56 PM
larisa must be a retard or on same team as alexei

retard by rep claim

same team if not

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 01:58 PM
wait what.... I'm not following sacha...

Vasili
January 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I'm going to put a little bit of additional pressure on Alexei. This isn't intended as a lynch vote, but a means to get to the bottom of this. Larisa should speakup, too.

-vote Alexei

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
senario 1 rep claim

alexei reps larisa

larisa reps back

alexei claims invest

senario 2 same team

alexei and larisa make plans during night

Yakov
January 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Maybe it's a rep message gambit? Maybe the real investigator uses him as his proxy? Well we can't tell now. Lets see how he responds.
You can't go really back at this point if you want to have town support for the next night, hopefully you are a peasant....

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:02 PM
You reminded me of a message from Alexei day one. I would've done reply quote but it's not working for some reason so I just copy and pasted it. It's post #250 I believe:

"I will again say to jail Matvel he is almost defintely not town and maybe check Moisey and Kirill. The only problem is that one of them might be framed now which could mess us up pretty bad. "

If you're the investigator, Alexei, why did you say people should check Moisey and Kirill and then check someone like Larisa who only made a small number of posts?

this is a good point but not very useful without more evidence to corroborate or deny alexei's story
alexei should prove himself to town if he wants us to believe him

if alexei is scum, i might be a target now
can i request to be jailed so i can talk out some plans with jailor?

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
I asked FM master if I can claim my role but she didnt say anything...
I never got any rep except the one I showed so I promise I didnt gamethrow. I will only claim if people vote me I guess.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:05 PM
dont claim role til alexei tries to proof himself as russian bear

i doubt he is russian bear

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:05 PM
I asked FM master if I can claim my role but she didnt say anything...
I never got any rep except the one I showed so I promise I didnt gamethrow. I will only claim if people vote me I guess.

dont claim
rep message alexei a code word
have him rep message you back with his investigation result and the code word (to make sure its him)
post whether or not he got it right
????
profit

Moisey
January 13th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Vote Alexei

You said you would reveal information today and yet, nothing. You are also fast to vote.

In Russia, Bull rides you!

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Vote Alexei

You said you would reveal information today and yet, nothing. You are also fast to vote.

In Russia, Bull rides you!

i recommend against bandwagoning a town pr claim until we have some sort of evidence one way or the other

Praskovia
January 13th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I also recommend
to stop using rep messages
though i'm not sure
how they work yet

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:12 PM
dont claim
rep message alexei a code word
have him rep message you back with his investigation result and the code word (to make sure its him)
post whether or not he got it right
????
profit
I will do this thank you.

I checked rep and I see 2 more.
I'm Alexei. Rep your role to me now before I reveal you myself.
and
POST WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT

I dont know what to do?

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I really don't know why people are voting me. If I tell the invest results then mafia will know that too?

Moisey
January 13th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Day 1 Alexei said he would reveal information today. He never did. And when people call him on it he ignores their claims. That's all the reason we need to justify putting him up for Lynch. Unless he would finally like to give out some real information for once.

2 votes for Alexie

In Russia, women penetrates you!

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I will do this thank you.

I checked rep and I see 2 more.
I'm Alexei. Rep your role to me now before I reveal you myself.
and
POST WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT

I dont know what to do?

do what i said
don't listen to any rep message that doesnt use the special code word

that goes for everyone
if you want to have a rep message convo use code words to verify
otherwise rep message hurts town

moisey wait at least until larisa does the rep message test to confirm
granted they could be on a team together but some info is better than randomly guessing

Alexei
[b][color=red] Day 1 Alexei said he would reveal information today. He never did. ]

Is day over yet>?

Sacha
i recommend against bandwagoning a town pr claim until we have some sort of evidence one way or the other
viteslav is now the least retarded retard

Moisey
January 13th, 2012, 02:16 PM
I really don't know why people are voting me. If I tell the invest results then mafia will know that too?

once again refusing to give information that he says he has. Highly doubt he has any real information. He just does not want people to suspect him. This = again additional information justifying his lynch. Let's get him up on that stand!

In Russia, Radio listens to you!

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Rep me so I know your telling the truth.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM
You guys are going way to fast with this. I'm going to be off for a bit so cya.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM
viteslav is now the least retarded retard

i am viteslav and i approve this message

moisey is fuckin bloodthirsty
in the words of my hero, arnold schwarzenegger, chill out

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:18 PM

i gave you a way to prove yourself
don't just log off like a fag right when you have the chance to actually justify your claim

Moisey
January 13th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Is day over yet>?

Yay and now he's playing stupid.

LYNCH ALEXEI! we need more votes to put him on the stand. -vote Alexei
Have 2 vote so far.

In Russia, Tree chops you!

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I think hes a German if he didnt rep me the code word.

vote Alexei

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Alexei, could you please answer my question? Why did you check Larisa last night if you found Moisey and Kirill suspicious?

For that matter, why did you even say out loud that those two should be checked when a framer could ruin your investigation?

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Sorry
vote Alexei

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:22 PM
the bears are attackin now

good

viteslav is still the least retarded retard so i will listen to him

you fuckers cant beat viteslav

Moisey
January 13th, 2012, 02:22 PM
i gave you a way to prove yourself
don't just log off like a fag right when you have the chance to actually justify your claim

Isn't it obvious? He cant see it, why he logged off. He lead us on DAY 1 saying he would have information for us on Day 2. He comes up short. Then he leaves when he's forced to reveal a message he cannot see due to his guilt. For Russia, let's see them votes!

In Russia, Taylor Swift interrupts you!

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM
in russia bad jokes tell you

Moisey
January 13th, 2012, 02:24 PM
b] That's 3 votes for Alexei. We need quite a bit more votes to lynch! Don't let us come up short!

Sacha, thought you wanted to vote him. Why the hesitation all of a sudden?

In Russia, you have the right to arm Bears![/b]

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 02:25 PM
vote Alexei

I am the investigator. I checked Larisa last night but I won't say what she is yet.

Alexei is falling on her own so there's no need for me to prove that this is wrong by role claiming, but for now I'll just leave this message PAD locked here for future reference.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:26 PM
moisey ill be on later on in day

very possible that better lynch comes along but doubt it

want to see how he proofs himself

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:27 PM
moisey ill be on later on in day

very possible that better lynch comes along but doubt it

want to see how he proofs himself

this

we have over 24 hours left in day - no rush to lynch rite now

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:28 PM
im curious to know who sent me a rep warning that im being framed

Larisa
I think Viteslav told me to say jerk.

Matvei
Alexei, why you make invest claim if you're not going to give any invest results, huh?

I have a mind to see you die right now.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:29 PM
I think Viteslav told me to say jerk.

lol k thanks, yeah that was me

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Why are people saying I'm scum? That looks very suspicious to me.

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Alexei, could you please answer my question? Why did you check Larisa last night if you found Moisey and Kirill suspicious?

For that matter, why did you even say out loud that those two should be checked when a framer could ruin your investigation?

Alexei, for the third time, please answer this question. It might help to clear up a lot of your inconsistencies.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:33 PM

why arent you trying to prove your role like i suggested?

Matvei
January 13th, 2012, 02:34 PM

"Off for a while" and yet still here

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:35 PM
the retard motherfucker will not answer questions

he is not a russian bear

conclusion wait for others to reveal or not reveal as there retarded minds decide

then lynch this bitch

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Oh I checked Larisa because she said this

"-vote game master I think this is a good idea.
Im just kidding haha, I dont really know who would be a good lynch yet. Matvei looks like a good leader, I guess."

It looked mucho scummy to me.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM
"Off for a while" and yet still here

After I checked how stupid people were being, I decided to stay for a bit.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM

Im just kidding haha, I dont really know who would be a good lynch yet. Matvei looks like a good leader, I guess."

have you done the rep message test i suggested yet?
you are still not attempting to prove that your claim (investigator) is real. until you prove it, town will not trust you. prove it or simply continue causing confusion and suspicion (the biggest scumtell)

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
you are more retarded that the stupid people

that is why you are retard motherfucker

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
After I checked how stupid people were being, I decided to stay for a bit.
Check your rep and rep me with the code and your investigation result of me then we will stop voting you.

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 02:40 PM

Of everyone yesterday, you found her to be the scummiest? Why did you try to direct attention to other people instead if that's the case?

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I can't rep anymore...

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:42 PM
HE DID SEND OUT THE REP

HES SENT OUT TOO MUCH REP IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

HE LIED I TOLD YOU

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:44 PM
HE DID SEND OUT THE REP

HES SENT OUT TOO MUCH REP IN THE LAST 24 HOURS

HE LIED I TOLD YOU
Hes a bolsihevik?

Fyodor
January 13th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Hes a bolsihevik?

No Sacha is saying that Alexei sent the messages asking for role information.

Larisa
I have to sleep so I will be back in the morning. I still dont have his rep.

Matvei
I can't rep anymore...

Game rules dictate you are allowed to rep from your standard COM account to Larisa's in game account.

Do this now.

Matvei
Larisa please wait 5 minutes.

Viktoria
-vote Alexei

he's most likely a scum playing invest.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:46 PM
he said he didnt send out the rep signed by him

the retard motherfucker lied

he cannot go back

he is definitely no russian bear

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Ok I lied I'm not the inves. I was just trying to get some information that's all.

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 02:47 PM
It's about 5AM here.... why did I wake up so early for this? so hurry up before I have to go to school. I don't want to get him lynched without a chance for him to prove his claim.

Larisa
January 13th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I told viteslav my code so ask Alexei to rep him if I am asleep. I will stay for five minutes.

Viteslav
I told viteslav my code so ask Alexei to rep him if I am asleep. I will stay for five minutes.

go to bed; he admitted to lying. lol

Viktoria
Ok I lied I'm not the inves. I was just trying to get some information that's all.

Translation: I am scum and I played a gambit that failed hard, please go back to thinking I'm not scum :)

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:49 PM
shouldn't the drunkard be drunk on vodka not moonshine?

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 02:50 PM
well that's not the color i wanted

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:50 PM
the czar dont like people drinking all the vodka

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 02:55 PM

Are there any other role claims you would like to make? No?

Vote Alexei

Distracting the discussion to focus on you is not pro-town. No matter how you slice it. Cartman did it last game because he made the mafias argue in their own chat.

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 02:58 PM
how many retard votes do we need to lynch another retard?

Yakov
January 13th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Don't you think your way of getting information does hurt us more then it helps you? Stop your contra productive gambits already Kromos.
All you did was giving scum the opportunity to hide in your scummyness. Wasting potentional Town PR maybe on you tonight.
I really hope our Czar has better targets for tonight then you.

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM
how many retard votes do we need to lynch another retard?

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 03:00 PM
lots of retards need to vote

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I'm a peasant. I was attacked and healed last night so I was trying to work out who did it. Scum are usually very eager to push a lynch on someone they failed to kill, especially if they believe them to be a night immune role like the anarchist. This should have revealed a lot of scum, Moisey for one.

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I'm a peasant. I was attacked and healed last night so I was trying to work out who did it. Scum are usually very eager to push a lynch on someone they failed to kill, especially if they believe them to be a night immune role like the anarchist. This should have revealed a lot of scum, Moisey for one.

Translation: OH NO! I've been found out! Time to make up some more random shit to disguise the fact that I can't tell a lie

Viteslav

except that now because of your dumb claim
you have no credibility
and so no one is going to believe you

Sacha
the retard motherfucker does not tell why he sent out scummy rep

he is no russian bear

Matvei
January 13th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Are there any other role claims you would like to make? No?

Vote Alexei

Distracting the discussion to focus on you is not pro-town. No matter how you slice it. Cartman did it last game because he made the mafias argue in their own chat.

I am happy to see him dead. Even if he is Town, he's seemingly acting against us with fail ploys such as the last one.

My only misgiving is that if he is scum, he's a dumb scum. Maybe somebody else would be a better lynch. I prefer to kill the smart ones first.

There are other candidates, but they might be better left for now.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:04 PM
A lot of scum cannot resist wagoning someone they already think to be scum as they think it will make them look pro-town. I should have given you a lot of good targets for tonight even if I will probably be dead - jailor or vigi kill or otherwise.

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 03:05 PM
A lot of scum cannot resist wagoning someone they already think to be scum as they think it will make them look pro-town. I should have given you a lot of good targets for tonight even if I will probably be dead - jailor or vigi kill or otherwise.

If you turn out to be a peasant. Seriously, you didn't help town at all.

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM

This is a quote from you yesterday. Post #211:

"Trying to draw the attention away from yourself by accusing other people makes you look even more like scum and you were wrong about them as well. "

Do you notice the inconsistencies in your actions?

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Translation: OH NO! I've been found out! Time to make up some more random shit to disguise the fact that I can't tell a lie

Are you serious? How stupid would scum have to be to pull something like this? I tried to look scummy in order to start a wagon and see who would jump on (it turns out a lot of my most suspicious people from day 1 did). Claiming inves for no reason and sending out those messages would be suicidal and you know that.

I am Kromos and I'm not quite retarded enough to make myself this obvious.

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Are you serious? How stupid would scum have to be to pull something like this? I tried to look scummy in order to start a wagon and see who would jump on (it turns out a lot of my most suspicious people from day 1 did). Claiming inves for no reason and sending out those messages would be suicidal and you know that.

I am Kromos and I'm not quite retarded enough to make myself this obvious.

Your excuse is shallow and will not be listened to by those more uncaring than I

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM
his argument fails because he uses if

there is no if

he really is retarded

Matvei
January 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
the one who calls himself kromos should join the scum in the cemetery sewers

Viktoria
January 13th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Claiming inves for no reason and sending out those messages would be suicidal and you know that.

This specific part says to me: I was stupid in saying this, maybe I can play it off as if I knew it was stupid, I mean come on? Who wouldn't know that was stupid right?

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:12 PM
This is a quote from you yesterday. Post #211:

"Trying to draw the attention away from yourself by accusing other people makes you look even more like scum and you were wrong about them as well. "

Do you notice the inconsistencies in your actions?

Yes, I do notice my inconsistencies. On day 1 I wanted to accuse as much people as possible so I would be attacked that night. I am finding it hard to play 3 FMs at once and I have a lot less fun in the larger FMs so I decided to go all out and try to get myself killed night 1. It turns out that worked too well as I got healed the same night.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM
I'll get my notes from day 1 so you can see who I was suspicious of and how that relates to today.

Matvei
January 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Yes, I do notice my inconsistencies. On day 1 I wanted to accuse as much people as possible so I would be attacked that night. I am finding it hard to play 3 FMs at once and I have a lot less fun in the larger FMs so I decided to go all out and try to get myself killed night 1. It turns out that worked too well as I got healed the same night.

Wait. What.

1. I can't believe scum would attack you.

2. You are claiming you were attacked and healed?

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 03:15 PM
now that alexei has taken up so much time being stupid can we move on to something that is actually productive?

the only way to prove his claim now is for doctor to reveal which would be really really dumb

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Thread: Day 2 - A Lesson To Be...
care you getting framed right now.

for example i still want to know who sent this

Arkadi
January 13th, 2012, 03:17 PM

There is a confirmed sapper in this setup. If you were attacked and healed, and you were a peasant, wouldn't you want to not get lynched, and not make yourself scummy, so they waste their suicide bomb on a shit role? If I were to believe all of the above as true, your actions would still not make sense.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Sergei

Leonid - Seems town.

Evgheni - Only post "wat s this,kijuxhfgndmczthjh tg". Feels town.

Ilya - Suspcious

Andrei - Seems like town PR trying to stay unnoticed.

Oleg

Viteslav - Sounds scummy - talks about lovers. Feeling he is neutral. Trying too hard to troll and isn't that successful.

Igor - One post - im mafia. Possible wifom lurking mafia or just troll (Suicidaln00b). If he is mafia he will be ignored for the whole game, could be dangerous.

Nikita

Alexei

Prokofi - Only post "good morning ,comrades." possible town PR?

Prokhor

Larisa - "-vote game master I think this is a good idea.

Possible noob scum because of how scummy this looks.

Fyodor - Tries hard to look helpful. Maybe scum.

"I just got a rep message that someone was going to heal me. I don't know who sent it, but I can only assume they want me to feel "safe" so I don't write a last will or something. Don't believe things you find in rep messages."

Sounds extremely scummy and keeps trying to help even when he's pointing out the obvious.

Maksim - The classic "day 1 has no point". Tries to skip day, seems scummy but it could be someone that does this every game. A lot like Shelley (Claw) from last game, probably is Claw. "Moisey is town", I think she is Claw and knows what she's doing as town atm.

Georgi - Little input. Half-hearted trolling, scummy.

Gavril
Sacha
Peotr
Ania
Vasili
Viktoria
Galina
Tatyana

Yakov - Suspicious.

Praskovia
Nadezhda
Jelena
Nikifor

Moisey - Trolls. "So the German's cannot speak during the day, huh? Quite a few people have not spoken up yet. Interesting. VERY interesting." Acts surprised and puts suspicion on lurkers even though it is still very early in the day - wants to look helpful / pro-town. Jumps on the Svetlana + Yakov train and is very suspicious of them.

Svetlana - Seems genuine enough in her defence. Prob town

Mihail

Kirill - Probably town.

Jaroslav - "Salutations. Charmed to make your acquaintance.

Out of my sincerest wishes for an impartial game, post count accumulation has been turned off for the Mafia and others within their chats, yes?

While Germans do not have this privilege, would the Bolsheviks have access to their chat while the sun shines over our heads?"

People could think he is mafia for wanting to know if the post count goes up for mafia but a member of the mafia would not say this. Possible wifoming mafia. He mainly asks questions to the GM and tries to look helpful by putting suspicion on Svetlana and Yakov. Says he doesn't want to troll - tries to look pro-town again.

Arkadi - "Wait, someone's trying to be useful on day one? I have the weirdest boner right now." The way he talks sounds scummy. Jumps on the Svet train. Starts trying to elect Matvei - trying to buddie with a town member?

Dimitri

Juri - Tries to look unsuspicious by doing a jimbo and talking in third person + trying be amusing. Would be a good tactic for mafia. 

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Wait. What.

1. I can't believe scum would attack you.

2. You are claiming you were attacked and healed?

I was attacked and healed. I don't know whether the bolsheviks are mafia attacked me. We have 2 kills missing, people can cc me if they want.

Viteslav
January 13th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Viteslav - Sounds scummy - talks about lovers. Feeling he is neutral. Trying too hard to troll and isn't that successful.

when did i try to troll and what have i said that was scummy? i suggested a great way for you to prove your claim. that is scummy? you amuse me, alexei

Nikita
January 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
The bolsheviks can't make a kill with two people, sugar. So if you really were attacked, then you are the missing German kill.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
There is a confirmed sapper in this setup. If you were attacked and healed, and you were a peasant, wouldn't you want to not get lynched, and not make yourself scummy, so they waste their suicide bomb on a shit role? If I were to believe all of the above as true, your actions would still not make sense.

I obviously don't want to get lynched which is why I'm saying this now. I believed this gambit would give some scum away and so far I think it has worked well enough.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:22 PM
The bolsheviks can't make a kill with two people, sugar. So if you really were attacked, then you are the missing German kill.

Even better, now there is 8 people that would have wanted to lynch me.

Alexei
January 13th, 2012, 03:23 PM
when did i try to troll and what have i said that was scummy? i suggested a great way for you to prove your claim. that is scummy? you amuse me, alexei

These notes are from day 1 only. You've changed since then :)

Sacha
January 13th, 2012, 03:23 PM
matvei is not in the retard motherfuckers notes

why the fuck is he not in the notes?