PDA

View Full Version : Deadtown, Population: Us

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 06:42 PM
WHELP.

At least I was just a citizen.

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 06:54 PM
I was kinda pumped for this too, pretty sure I got culted last night.

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2012, 07:01 PM
lmao. You got killed by the anarchist, he probably thought you were mafia:P

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Oh damn.

Well I got a rep saying "I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. Type this code word in Day if you accept: Chocolates"

Didn't see it in time unfortunately.

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Also as a note I saw the Mass Grave before my PM and I was like "Uh oh, Forum Master messed up! I can see dead chat"

Then I noticed I was dead and sadfaced.

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Lenin is being a cheap ass and pm'd everyone that message. He wanted cits to mass claim to him or something.

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 07:10 PM
lul

Hey it aint a bad strat.

Am I the only dead?

Oleg
January 12th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Dam. The earliest I have ever died before in the previous 7 FM games was night 3:(

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Oleg who are you, I'm BBmolla, I thought my identity was fairly obvious but I chose a female as an avatar just to throw people off.

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Also apparently Maksim is some Russian Pop star, so that made choosing my avatar easy.

Oleg
January 12th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Oh hi BB. Auckmid here. I was trying to loosely impersonate Jack by starting an argument with Arkadi. While I was finally starting to become decent at FM, the only thing which many people remember me for right now is the, um, unfortunate incident in FM6, so I’ve started to put a little bit of effort changing my writing style to mislead people in me COM identity.

Looks like it’s just going to be the 2 of us for a couple of days. You got any ideas towards getting a dead chat game started?

Oleg
January 12th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Also, Phille/Oops, can we have the dead chat lynch in which each day we can vote for a player, and that players role is revealed upon a majority vote?

Maksim
January 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi Auckmid. I've been meaning to ask, are you the same Auckmid who utterly destroyed me in one of my early newbie (http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18368) games?

Oleg
January 13th, 2012, 09:21 AM
That's me

Gavril
January 14th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Every single FM I've been in has seen me dead by the end of Day 2. I am the new Lionel, except all the time. What do you guys think?

Gavril
January 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM
What do you think of today's events, FM Game Master?

Also, where's my last will? Didn't I send it to you?

Jaroslav
January 15th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Ah, Gavril, it's quite a loss to town that you've perished.

Ah trains. It has always amazed me how, when a mass of people vote for one person, it influences the indifferent, passive people into voting for that one person just because "everyone else is doing it." Simply amazing what peer pressure can do.

Gavril
January 15th, 2012, 05:19 PM
I laugh at Juri, who I was planning to heal. She/he was partly responsible for my death.

It's amazing how destructive these trains are.

Jaroslav
January 15th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I don't understand what Matvei was doing. He was a peasant and he outted the doctor? Was he hoping to get recruited the night right after or something? I don't believe he's Jack. The Germans had good reason to forge his last will. I would have believed he was the disguiser, except it was the anarchist who killed him.

I wonder if the disguiser got a peasant; things just got a whole lot more fun lol, if that were the case. If Lenin recuits him, bam, German victory.

I'm willing to bet either Lenin, Stalin, or the Proletariet recruited the night before was Muso or Ambient. No one else would issue an ultimatum like this and abuse the rep system so much, lol.

Gavril
January 16th, 2012, 02:21 AM
I do think that Matvei is Jack. Only Jack could mess up his role as a peasant. Sure, he may have taken a bullet for one of the PRs, but he pretty much cancelled that out by getting me lynched with his sheriff claim. Thanks for that, bro.

Gavril
January 16th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Sure is quiet...

Jaroslav
January 16th, 2012, 01:10 PM
Lol indeed. Deadtown this time around is ghosttown lol. Where is everybody?

If you do not mind me asking, Gavril, who are you?

Gavril
January 16th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Ubernox. Alexei is looking for someone who isn't there anymore. You?

Oleg
January 16th, 2012, 08:10 PM
I've been addicivly playing Skyrim.

First lynch for 2 games in a row in a row is kinda impressive, especialy since you were mafia neither times.

Gavril
January 17th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Yep. I think Alexei has figured out that I'm dead too.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Matvei is Muso. Jack is Galina.

Jaroslav
January 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Really. Jack is Galina? Rather soft spoken this game then, heh. I thought Galina was Dust.
I had my suspicions that Matvei was Muso by the way he talked, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I guess that clears him from being Lenin or Stalin.

Say Philie, you never PMed me back on how reps worked. :(

Matvei
January 17th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Matvei is Muso. Jack is Galina.

Lol yeah oops.

Gavril
January 18th, 2012, 03:18 AM
Dammit Mat! I know citizens are meant to do their bit for the town before taking the bullet for a power role, but you couldn't have possibly deduced that I was a German :/

Nikita
January 19th, 2012, 08:49 PM
I always die early. I hate everything. :( Ok FM8 was a nice exception.

I'm glad I didn't wait to pick a non-town role or else I would've lost instantly. EDIT: Actually no i would've died as a german solder, the way the town is dying off that seems appealing at the moment...

Jaroslav
January 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Wow, I'm assuming our dear Tzar executed Lenin? My my, impressive catch.
Now... to reveal Larisa's identity. :)

Sergei
January 19th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Well, this is the shortest dead chat I've ever seen.

Nikita
January 19th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Hey host you used "his" when describing my death. At least let me be in character as I die. ;(

Forum Mafia GM
January 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM
:(
I should have made dead-lynches, those were fun.

Larisa is FalseTruth.

I could probably reveal anyone's role on a request, but only once. Ask away.

Sergei
January 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
I just realzied I said done and not don't in my last will.

Larisa
January 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM
I greatly dislike that you revealed my COM name. Fuck you.

Anyway, my rep 'claims' were not intended to necessarily draw out citizens. You will see at the end of the game. My true intent was to get everyone seperated into three categories.

1) Recieved code and claimed Cit
2) Recieved code and revealed that they had a code but DO NOT claim Cit.
3) Recieved code and said nothing.

All the mafia were likely to coordinate and fall into one of these groups. Town power roles would almost unanimously fall into 2, but the smart ones would fall into 3. This provides us with a kill target.

Check priority would go those those people who fall in 1 and recruits would only be people that were previously checked.

Thus, the strategy can be countered, but it was unlikely that town would ever figure out HOW to counter it.

Praskovia
January 19th, 2012, 10:27 PM
I was Fragos. I tried to make appear myself like CaressMeTenderly.
Apparently someone with a gun has nade it's promise with Fyodor and shot me that night. Who was the guy that shot me, anyway?

Well, since I'm not busy with FMIX anymore, you can try to sign up for one of S-FM, if you like. My S-FM needs only 3-4 more participants.

Also, dealynch Alexei

Nikita
January 19th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I can answer that Fragos, my student Ganandorf did.

Jaroslav
January 19th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Out of sheer curiosity, FalseTruth, because I can't seem to believe it, were you the one who sent me that rep with the quote about retreating is better than attacking or something like that?

Nikita
January 19th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Oh god the day just started and the town is about to make a stupid ass lynch already. I hope my student copypasta'd our chat in time.

Larisa
January 19th, 2012, 11:19 PM
Out of sheer curiosity, FalseTruth, because I can't seem to believe it, were you the one who sent me that rep with the quote about retreating is better than attacking or something like that?
Yes, I was the one to send you the rep. Why can't you believe it? It's a quote right out the mouth of Stalin himself.

In other news:
You successfully countered my strategy, in spite of the fact that you were a peasant. Admirable. May I ask who you are?

Larisa
January 19th, 2012, 11:27 PM
I am fairly certain one of the neutrals is a Serial Killer(Yayap) who is in hiding because he is biding his time. Don't ask me why I think that.

Jaroslav
January 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Lol, I can't believe it because I tried using a forum mechanic to figure out Lenin's identity, and that marked you off the list. This was how I arrived at the guesses of Muso and Ambient, as they fit into that list. Ho hum. I guess that mechanic didn't work out at all.

Heh. Believe it or not, I am your lovely chainsaw maid, Sumi. Most peasants wouldn't attempt a suicide mission to stick to their win condition, and I suppose that's where your miscalculation came through. At least, for me, I suppose. I actually thought you knew I was a peasant and killed me as a warning to other peasants, but that didn't make sense in retrospect.

I secretly joined your terrorist suicide bombing baby camp. :)

And I was not aware Yayap was even in this game.

Larisa
January 19th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Lol, I can't believe it because I tried using a forum mechanic to figure out Lenin's identity, and that marked you off the list. This was how I arrived at the guesses of Muso and Ambient, as they fit into that list. Ho hum. I guess that mechanic didn't work out at all.

Heh. Believe it or not, I am your lovely chainsaw maid, Sumi. Most peasants wouldn't attempt a suicide mission to stick to their win condition, and I suppose that's where your miscalculation came through. At least, for me, I suppose. I actually thought you knew I was a peasant and killed me as a warning to other peasants, but that didn't make sense in retrospect.

I secretly joined your terrorist suicide bombing baby camp. :)

And I was not aware Yayap was even in this game.
Yayap is a former reserve on an alt account that joined the game after a modkill. Sumi, you played outstandingly. That is EXACTLY the way you should have played peasant in that situation. You were the only person I was genuinely afraid of.

No skype member even had a clue about my identity, so not guessing that isn't too bad.

Dimitri
January 20th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Oh noes, I can no longer make references to the periodic table of elements. For shame ;(

Why do you think Nikifor is such a bad lynch? I think he's the best lynch they have right now. Fyodor seems rather scummy right now. Even if Tatyana IS the anarchist, they NEED the anarchist to win this game.

Nikita
January 20th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Why do you think Nikifor is such a bad lynch? I think he's the best lynch they have right now. Fyodor seems rather scummy right now. Even if Tatyana IS the anarchist, they NEED the anarchist to win this game.
Is this addressed to me? I meant that lynching Tatyana would be a bad lynch. I don't care about Nikifor.

Dimitri
January 20th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Ah alright. I thought you implied that Nikifor was a bad lynch because he had the most votes. My bad.

And yes, it was addressed to you.

Dimitri
January 20th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I think Prokofi is scum. He uses broken logic to imply that if Nikifor gets close to being lynched, the Germans must want him dead. He conveniently forgets to mention that the anarchist and the bolsheviks would also vote to lynch a German. Same for most of the hidden any roles.

If Jelena doesn't return her vote to Nikifor when it's required for a lynch, she's likely scum too.

Nikita
January 20th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Ah alright. I thought you implied that Nikifor was a bad lynch because he had the most votes. My bad.

And yes, it was addressed to you.
When I made that post it was when the Tatyana train was just beginning. Thankfully the Nikifor train has more steam by now.

I don't really think Tatyana is the Anarchist. If that's true, who the hell blocked Matvei night one?

Dimitri
January 20th, 2012, 09:11 AM
A German detainer might have. Granted, it'd be a big risk for Tatyana to claim to be the roleblocker if it had been a Russian whore and it wasn't hir who did the blocking.

It's also possible that Tatyana is a German allied to a detainer so they know who was roleblocked.

Dimitri
January 20th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Nadezhda: same terrible argument as Prokofi

Label -> scum.

Dimitri
January 20th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Nikifor has confirmed that he's not a peasant. Blatantly asking for recruitment = modkill.

Alexei's info on Arkadi seems good (detainer) and Fyodor could definitely be a German (spy, not once did he even consider that Tatyana could be a disposer, which makes his investigator claim smell like BS). I think Evgheni might be a sheriff who spotted Yakov as German.

Gavril
January 20th, 2012, 06:11 PM
What exactly did you do, Sumi?

Forum Mafia GM
January 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM
I am gay

Nikita
January 21st, 2012, 10:03 AM
Good for you, sweetie. Also I'm so glad that things seem to have straightened out. There is a slight chance Tatyana is german, but the anarchist? No way.

Nikita
January 21st, 2012, 10:13 AM
"I want to know everyone who got vests and have them confirm this so I can tell who to not kill tonight."
Good job Alexei.

Forum Mafia GM
January 21st, 2012, 02:18 PM
I leaked a mafia and jailor name and FT edited my post.
But w/e yeah im gay.

No matter that, town quality is very low. nobody's bloody thinking:S

Sergei
January 21st, 2012, 07:35 PM
Y so few posts?

Dimitri
January 21st, 2012, 07:50 PM
I think a lot of the dead are in the MFMs/SFMs, so they'd rather play there than sit in dead chat here.

The forums being down for almost 2 days in a row might have led to some loss of interest from the dead as well.

Jaroslav
January 21st, 2012, 08:21 PM
What exactly did you do, Sumi?

Well, bluntly put, I goaded Lenin to attack me. Taunted them. I was trying to get a reaction from someone with the whole grammatical thing, with the "you taught me how to use grammar for analysis" cause I was fairly certain Lenin was a seasoned player, and the chance that he used grammar for analysis was high. It was just a suicide mission. I was hoping to waste a Bolshevik attack, as well as hoping the Sapper was smart enough to visit me in the chance that Lenin did too.

Thank you for the compliment, False. :) I'm curious as to what exactly what your justifications are for killing me though. Who did you think I was? And certainly, you disguised yourself well. I had pinned Larisa down as a new player who didn't know anything lol. Though why did Nicolas execute you? Of all the people he's jailed, he killed you, and I'm wondering why.

In retrospect, I almost wished I had just said "Garden" and joined your forces. Lol. Things are not looking too bright for the town, unfortunately...

Dimitri
January 21st, 2012, 08:52 PM
They aren't looking much better for the commies. So many peasants dead already.

Germans definitely have the edge.

Jaroslav
January 21st, 2012, 09:18 PM
This game actually turned out a lot differently than I had expected. I had thought that the Bolsheviks had the advantage of winning, and that the Germans were doomed to die. However, it turned out the exact opposite.

Ho hum. I wonder who Stalin is.

Dimitri
January 21st, 2012, 09:49 PM
Probably Jelena or something.

Forum Mafia GM
January 21st, 2012, 10:37 PM
I gets better. Doctor is healing a mafia who is getting shot by a gun. Yes doctor.

Matvei
January 21st, 2012, 11:56 PM
I gets better. Doctor is healing a mafia who is getting shot by a gun. Yes doctor.

This is why I took out the doctor.

Dimitri
January 22nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
Let me guess.. that mafia is called Fyoderp. And Alexei is shooting him.

Lulz.

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 04:25 AM
I knew Alexei was gonna shoot Fyodor, he was wifoming like crazy about his shot target, randomly jumping at Vietslav, too obvious. But there is really another town doctor? Now thats a surprise.

Ohai Sumi, I was German alright. I'm sad, the anarchist wouldn't kill me if I hadn't been pushing for his lynch at day. And who's fault is it that I pushed for his lynch? Guess, the name starts with F and ends with R, and the name is purple colored. I wonder who that could be?

Larisa
January 23rd, 2012, 04:44 AM
I knew Alexei was gonna shoot Fyodor, he was wifoming like crazy about his shot target, randomly jumping at Vietslav, too obvious. But there is really another town doctor? Now thats a surprise.

Ohai Sumi, I was German alright. I'm sad, the anarchist wouldn't kill me if I hadn't been pushing for his lynch at day. And who's fault is it that I pushed for his lynch? Guess, the name starts with F and ends with R, and the name is purple colored. I wonder who that could be?
Fclawr?

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
No, its not him.

Lets just say the german night actions suffered from lack of attention by the GMs... Which led to this unfortunate event.

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 07:10 AM
I don't understand why other people trust Fyodor after the crud he was putting out on day 4. I trusted him on day 3, but after that? Nah.

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 07:19 AM
Is Fyodor Elixir?

Could also be fred or vornskr. Hmm.

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Oh, you meant FM Game Master. Nevermind I'm slow :p

Oh look. Jelena does not list commies as scum. Why am I not surprised?

She's also very wrong about Evgheni. No idea why people think he's German, after he tried to initiate a lynch on the sapper (hello CmG!)

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
So Fyodor is definitely a german? I have no idea why the jailor trusts him completely when he has acted really scummy this whole game :weird:

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 08:42 AM
I knew the jailor would compromise my disguiser checks so I gave new checks to Tatyana. I would like to see his jail chat with Fyodor that was so convincing to him for Fyodor to be 100% russian, even though Fyodor said he lied about his role to the jailor :p

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 08:45 AM
If Vasili and Moisey turn out to be scum then all 7 people on my day 1 band wagon were scum as I had hoped for.

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 08:52 AM
CmG had me fooled but I expected the jailor to be trying to look scummy. I didn't really think he was Nad though so he did well to hide himself, apart from revealing to a german ofc.

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 08:57 AM
Vasili has been scummy, but might just be a town PR in hiding. Moisey is probably just some cit who got annoyed when you said he had a night action. He wants to be recruited lol.

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 09:41 AM
EDIT: Nevermind. The win conditions for the Anarchist don't make much sense to me. The role can actually win with anyone. Almost like the Romans in VI, just less influence during the day lol.

Georgi
January 23rd, 2012, 09:44 AM
Well, my death by this point was predictable. At least it was to a German, rather than to lynching or a gunshot from a town.

I have a last will that I PMd to Philie prior to last night starting. It was misplaced, but should be updated soon. Doesn't have anything in it much though.

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
I just followed my general's instructions to kill you Georgi. I thought he was crazy but decided to stop second-guessing his decisions. Though if it was up to him Yakov would have detonated on Matvei and killed the anarchist on night 2, which wouldn't be a good decision. Maybe this will still work out for the best, I mean from my point of view, lol.

Sumi scared me to death at some point during the game when she said something very suspicious in google chat and at such an impeccable time that ... Well, I panicked. Then she is dead the next morning and she is just a citizen 0.o

Want to know more? Wait until you can see German chat xD

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 12:26 PM
I've really enjoyed this game so thanks for hosting Oops and phillie. It was definitely a lot more fun than FM 6 and 8.

I don't know how likely it is for town to win now. Hopefully the Bolsheviks will kill Fyodor and the anarchist will kill Viktoria (the general?) and then start killing Bolsheviks.

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
I forgot to use any Mola Ram quotes :S

Bali Mangthi Kali Ma.

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 12:31 PM
So the jailor got to Viteslav too. Guess who will be getting a gun tonight :P

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
One of the germans is angry at me for the action mess-up.

They submitted new actions which i haven't noticed and it caused a lot of confusion. Well I apologized, and Germans seem to be winning atm, but he wants to get modkilled nonetheless. Sad. Gives town an advantage and another undeserved chance to win this.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 12:38 PM
So the jailor got to Viteslav too. Guess who will be getting a gun tonight :P
Even if Viteslav doesn't share jailor's trust in this, jailor repped fyodor viteslav's role AND witch finally made contact with mafia. so i guess he will be forced to give a gun to mafia anyway.
Also mafia all gave their names to anarchist, and he still thinks they're town. Silly.

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Alexei: Fyodor is Claw. Jailor is Elixir. Claw is master of bullshit. Elixir knows him and thinks he's the usual town-sided Claw. Thats my guess. Elixir is gonna freak when he reads this thread.

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Do NOT modkill him please. There are reserve players... Town has been stupid, they don't deserve this bonus. Especially after the screwed up night action :[

Not only that, if he is dead then Fyodor WILL be implicated. This is not even a question.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Well i'm out of reserves and those new people who got the accounts are semi afk too.
I asked him if he is absolutely sure and tried to convince him. Hope it's a temporary annoyance:(

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 12:56 PM
If he really gives up i'm so gonna strangle him... I'm going to talk to him myself, that ok? I'l share the message with you GMs.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
Of course.

Matvei
January 23rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
It's alright.

I can take his place.

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
Alexei: Fyodor is Claw. Jailor is Elixir. Claw is master of bullshit. Elixir knows him and thinks he's the usual town-sided Claw. Thats my guess. Elixir is gonna freak when he reads this thread.

He shouldn't read people based largely on meta reasons. Scum will only exploit that, especially scum as good as Claw.

I've read FM III and the start of FM V so I know that Claw keeps making up bigger and bigger lies the more evidence there is against him and he usually convinces people through the sheer boldness and quantity of his lies. I thought that Fyodor was Claw because of how angry he got when I wouldn't believe him. He uses his aggression to shout down any opposition, which would ordinarily be a scum tell, but for Claw that is the norm even when he is town so I can see why people might have been able to ignore his scumminess.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah, remember fm 5? Claw was super scummy but turned out to be jailor. There's no telling really. Personally I'd suspect Claw just to be safe until some hard evidence about him being innocent comes up:P

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah, remember fm 5? Claw was super scummy but turned out to be jailor. There's no telling really. Personally I'd suspect Claw just to be safe until some hard evidence about him being innocent comes up:P

Claw was the janitor in FM V, I read it a few days ago. You're probably thinking of a different one.

I always try and maintain some level of scumminess as a PR to make it less likely that I am killed but there is a point when you look so scummy that no one believes anything you say and you draw attention away from the real scum, which is what happened to me in M-FM 1 & 2 and to some extent happened to me this time but at least my band wagon gave me a lot of scum suspects that I looked back on in later days. Looking scummy as the mayor or the jailor is a good idea because you can prove your role at any time.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Claw was the janitor in FM V, I read it a few days ago. You're probably thinking of a different one.

I always try and maintain some level of scumminess as a PR to make it less likely that I am killed but there is a point when you look so scummy that no one believes anything you say and you draw attention away from the real scum, which is what happened to me in M-FM 1 & 2 and to some extent happened to me this time but at least my band wagon gave me a lot of scum suspects that I looked back on in later days. Looking scummy as the mayor or the jailor is a good idea because you can prove your role at any time.
oh yeah, it was FM7 that actually happened just before 6th.
My bad:(

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
I knew Alexei was gonna shoot Fyodor, he was wifoming like crazy about his shot target, randomly jumping at Vietslav, too obvious.

If you mean when I was telling Viteslav to tell me his role or I will shoot him, that wasn't meant to be wifom, I was just trying to get him to claim a role to me and I was semi-joking anyway. I started wifoming when I said I will trust the jailor and will leave Fyodor for now.

Viteslav sent me an angry rep last night so he must have thought I was going to shoot him. He tried to talk in third person then ended up saying me anyway.

21-01-2012 09:52 PM
You're such a fucking idiot, Alexei. Viteslav (a.k.a. Lysergic) is the Gunsmith. My last will is going to reflect the fact that you received this rep, and that you chose to shoot me anyway. If Viteslav dies from one of his guns, you get lynched.

I got a lot of angry reps, from the jailor / Fyo as well.

21-01-2012 08:48 AM
LAST WARNING ALEXEI. GET OFF FYO'S BACK OR YOU'RE BACK IN JAIL TONIGHT - Silver Dollars

21-01-2012 07:22 AM
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. YOU HELP FYODOR OR IT WILL BE YOU I FUCKING EXECUTE - NICHOLAS II - SILVER DOLLARS

Alexei
January 23rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Why did people keep calling me she when Alexei is a boy's name? :p

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah, jailor backed Claw up real good, for no reason. The whole town was coordinating actions with him, funtimes. All he did to earn the trust was to claim a bunch of stuff that didnt make sense and back up a bunch of mafia, which in normal circumstances wouldnt be possible but town is exceptionally easy to play this time.
How is claw confirmed town? Nobody asks this question, he just is.

oh the frustration, this happened in fm3 too, when Claw got a bunch of heals and items :D

Who do you guys believe is most deserving of MVP?

Mihail
January 23rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Too soon to tell. But if Claw actually maintains this ruse to the very end where the final dying players say "OH SHIT" when they see the end result, then he deserves it without question.

Saving Yakov for as long as I did against the pressure to have him detonate early, and calling Alexei's shot on Fyodor are probably my only achievements this game... I had suspected the anarchist might attack me, but Fyodor was the priority to save and I didn't know there was really another doctor. I should have written a last will though, following Murphy's law, if I had written one maybe I wouldn't have died :p

Yakov
January 23rd, 2012, 04:43 PM
I am Mafia!

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 04:50 PM
No shit, sherlock.

As for the MVP... I think most people played terribad, from what I've seen :p

I think Claw/Fyodor was good up until day 3, but after that he made himself obvious as Alexei/Kromos was fishing. Maybe he was smart to get the people who might see through it killed first, though. He's definitely the player that dominates the game and he's getting away with it, so I guess he's the most deserving.

Jailor was megafail to put such blind trust in anyone and outing other important people to a completely unconfirmed "investigator," huh? Potentially guilty until proven innocent.

Yakov
January 23rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
sucidialn00b for mvp. He did his best FM so far he wifomed to be the german general. He was never been so good!

Yakov
January 23rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
i got interviewed on Day 1 btw

Yakov
January 23rd, 2012, 05:06 PM
Am i the only one who finds it depressing that his anonymous account has more recieved rep then the original COM id? :(

Yakov
January 23rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
hurr where is my signature?

Matvei
January 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
Am i the only one who finds it depressing that his anonymous account has more recieved rep then the original COM id? :(

All of the older members lost their rep/ photos/ everything when the site went down a few weeks ago

Forum Mafia GM
January 24th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Okay I will probably kill 2 town including a power role due to afk.
If Nick doesn't change his mind, it will be alright because this+a bunch of night kills and mafia will be in good enough shape even with the lie exposed. Town won't have vote majority etc. hell, it already doen't

Mihail
January 24th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Looks like Nick is back in the game.

Dimitri
January 25th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Viteslav fails. Fyodor is about as confirmed town as you can get? By whom? By the jailor who agreed to Prokofi's and Fyodor's logic that lynching the Anarchist had priority when there were 7 Germans alive? Wtflol. Go away.

Alexei
January 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM
I obviously lied about my night actions just to troll people xD

Mihail
January 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Deadtown's name is fitting for more than one reason, heh

Arkadi
January 25th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Deadtown's name is fitting for more than one reason, heh

I was expecting quite a bit of rage given all the dead town members, but I guess it just made everyone lose interest instead lol.

Arkadi
January 25th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Soooooooooo -deadlynch Sacha? Something's gotta go on around here.

Yakov
January 25th, 2012, 11:49 PM
No a quite bit of desinterest is more the case here. Strange. The game deserves better then this Deadchat! :-p

Arkadi
January 26th, 2012, 12:46 AM
No a quite bit of desinterest is more the case here. Strange. The game deserves better then this Deadchat! :-p

Lol agreed. Awesome profile pic by the way. I kind of wish you had that the whole game, so when you died people went "Oooooooh shit".

Forum Mafia GM
January 26th, 2012, 12:52 AM
This game has roughly the same kpn as all games did.
They probss don't post out of guilt, suspect jailor and matvei anyway....

Arkadi
January 26th, 2012, 01:09 AM
This game has roughly the same kpn as all games did.
They probss don't post out of guilt, suspect jailor and matvei anyway....

So can I deadlynch sacha? I want to get some action out of this dead chat.

Gavril
January 26th, 2012, 04:49 AM
-deadlynch Sacha

Forum Mafia GM
January 26th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Sacha was Dust, but he got replaced. The replacement was afk but reacting to my warnings so that he wouldnt get modkilled.
He is a Lookout.

Georgi
January 26th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Well, I've thought town was entirely screwed since there were 12 town dead for 1 German at one point. Though now there are barely any Germans left, and even if three town die tonight (a reasonable high estimate) they still have a large advantage in numbers.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, from the comfort of the grave.

Nikita
January 26th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Commies and germans please attack each other. Pretty please?

Moisey
January 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Wow, deadchat is not active at all.

Arkadi
January 26th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Wow, deadchat is not active at all.

So were you really still a peasant when we had our epic debate?

Tatyana
January 26th, 2012, 10:02 PM
FM Game Master, when I sent you the PM I intended for my action to serve a double purpose (it was to state my night action AND to appear in my will). Sorry if that was misunderstood, but is it too late for that to be rectified?

Tatyana
January 26th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Also Muso, I am dissappoint >.> And Jack, I formally apologize for being wrong about you :P apparently there are others who can pull that kind of crap T.T

Tatyana
January 26th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Sacha was Dust, but he got replaced. The replacement was afk but reacting to my warnings so that he wouldnt get modkilled.
He is a Lookout.

FML. If only he had actually included his name in the rep he sent me.... I could've put my attention elsewhere.

I really need to learn to stop second-guessing myself.... Out of curiosity, do the Bolsheviks still have 3 members?

Oleg
January 26th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Well, I died N1, so it wouldn't have made any difference, but I almost chose Moisey as my student. However, I decided that despite being 90% sure he was town, I didn't want a citizen for a student, so I didn't do anything.

Arkadi
January 26th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Well, I died N1, so it wouldn't have made any difference, but I almost chose Moisey as my student. However, I decided that despite being 90% sure he was town, I didn't want a citizen for a student, so I didn't do anything.

Good job fooling me btw Auckmid. I thought you were Jack and pushed for you to die night one lol.

Moisey
January 26th, 2012, 11:01 PM
So were you really still a peasant when we had our epic debate?

Wont reveal as that information shouldn't be official until the game ends. But I will say this. Knowing RIGHT NOW who the commies are, I will be surprised if they pull off the loss.

For my 1st FM I thought I did pretty good as well. Except for getting the doctor killed I lead the charge of 3 German deaths.

Moisey
January 26th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Out of curiosity, do the Bolsheviks still have 3 members?

Please dont give this information out FM. Already hearing whispers that Dead Chat info leaks sometimes. Best to leave that till end of game.

Galina
January 26th, 2012, 11:04 PM
"Then why not kill the gunsmith? or the armorsmith? or the doctor? "
The answer to this question is the answer to this entire game. And everything you need is offered in the latest day chat.

So ask yourself, 'Why the escort?'

The game starts now. The prize is redemption. I will provide two hints.

This game is for town only, plus Moisey. Begin.

Arkadi
January 26th, 2012, 11:08 PM
"Then why not kill the gunsmith? or the armorsmith? or the doctor? "
The answer to this question is the answer to this entire game. And everything you need is offered in the latest day chat.

So ask yourself, 'Why the escort?'

The game starts now. The prize is redemption. I will provide two hints.

This game is for town only, plus Moisey. Begin.

Is there nothing for me to do in dead chat?

Galina
January 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Is there nothing for me to do in dead chat?
I seek retribution for the mistake that lead to my death. This is your penance, not having fun.

Arkadi
January 26th, 2012, 11:28 PM
I seek retribution for the mistake that lead to my death. This is your penance, not having fun.

You can blame my general for that. I have no idea how he knew you were an investigator, but he did.

Yakov
January 27th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Galinas Day 2 postings were too close to the real things that happened. If you remember we did only shoot him because he was a potential Town leader. If they didn't bussed their own doctor things could have turned out differently.

Forum Mafia GM
January 27th, 2012, 03:42 AM
Town has been sheeping this whole game which is pretty damn sad.
Not a single person to think for himself instead of eating convenient lies.
Anarchist woke up just now but that is only because Fyodor took a swing at him.

Also the trust jailor forced onto Fyodor is colossal, but doesnt explain why town would still derp so much.

Galina
January 27th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Galinas Day 2 postings were too close to the real things that happened. If you remember we did only shoot him because he was a potential Town leader. If they didn't bussed their own doctor things could have turned out differently.
No, I'm afraid that's not why you shot me.

Dimitri
January 27th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Honestly? Did Viteslav really give Fyodor a gun?

;(

Galina
January 27th, 2012, 11:46 AM

;(
Over Tatyana who was absolutely beyond a shadow of a doubt town, with more concrete logic behind that than any other player in the game?

Yes. Why? Because Elixir told him to.

Yakov
January 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM

;(

The irony Jimbo...

Gavril
January 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I'm almost glad I didn't live to see this.

Gavril
January 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM
I find doctor a relatively mundane role anyway.

Galina
January 27th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I'm almost glad I didn't live to see this.
Your death was one-hundred percent your fault.

I warned you I'd be watching, and you decided to act as scummy as possible after revealing you were seen as doc.

So shutup.

Dimitri
January 27th, 2012, 03:03 PM
The irony Jimbo...
Touché :p

Moisey
January 27th, 2012, 09:59 PM

I warned you I'd be watching, and you decided to act as scummy as possible after revealing you were seen as doc.

So shutup.

Guys, we're all in a mass grave.... so lets not put ourselves down anymore. =) Be nice.

Galina
January 28th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Guys, we're all in a mass grave.... so lets not put ourselves down anymore. =) Be nice.
I could make an argument that his actions lead to my death and inevitably our loss because there was no one to keep specific people from lying their faces off with paper-thin logic.

So I'll talk shit on him all I want.

Also, town mislynched, game is over for town. No way they will recover now.

Tatyana
January 28th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Well.... the optimistic side of me hopes that Evgheni is at least a proletariat, but the realistic side of me realizes that he's not....

Nikita
January 28th, 2012, 11:17 AM
8 posts in 6 game days, which is what, a week and a half in real life? In that time you've mustered 8 posts. People like you make this game FUCKING BORING. Maybe you should consider that.
Quote of the game. Not that I was the most active player, but still.

Gavril
January 28th, 2012, 12:36 PM
So shutup.

wat

Galina
January 28th, 2012, 02:57 PM
wat
What part of the part that you edited out did you not understand?

Moisey
January 28th, 2012, 04:51 PM
What part of the part that you edited out did you not understand?

CHIIIIIIIIIIIILL OUT!

In other news....

They just lynched another member of the town. Ruh oh!

Jaroslav
January 28th, 2012, 07:44 PM
The poor Bolsheviks. Never got more than 3 people to support their Communist propaganda. And that's looking at it optimistically. Lenin and Stalin... Foreveralone.

It's interesting to note that not a single neutrally aligned player has perished yet. My my, the neutrals are doing well this game. Though, it shouldn't be long before they kick the bucket as well. The probability is becoming more and more stacked against them.

Moisey
January 28th, 2012, 08:12 PM
The poor Bolsheviks. Never got more than 3 people to support their Communist propaganda.

Oh Jaroslav, how truly mistaken you are. =) That's all I will say on the matter.

Galina
January 28th, 2012, 10:36 PM
A german and a communist die tonight.

The anarchist's death note will dispel the illusion upon this game.

Moisey
January 28th, 2012, 10:59 PM
1 very vital German role and 1 town will die tonight. I think the commies will survive the night ok.

if not

then 2 commies will die tonight

one of the two will happen.

Forum Mafia GM
January 29th, 2012, 01:55 AM

German death not gonna happen. Anarchist isn't listened to anyway
2/3 Germans are healed, all hidden town powers claimed to fyodor. He is shooting one with gun and getting a new gun from gunsmith.

Galina
January 29th, 2012, 07:55 AM
German death not gonna happen. Anarchist isn't listened to anyway
2/3 Germans are healed, all hidden town powers claimed to fyodor. He is shooting one with gun and getting a new gun from gunsmith.
The communists are killing the german medic... it's hilarious that you tried to correct me though.

Alexei
January 29th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I don't know how Yayap's going to get 50 active players. The lurking has been getting worse each game.

Jaroslav
January 29th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Oh Jaroslav, how truly mistaken you are. =) That's all I will say on the matter.

Heh, I meant Lenin and Stalin excluded, as there are only 2 peasants left. Of course there is a journalist, but the chances of you guys having 2KPN is unrealistic at this point, if not outright impossible. Maintaining just 1KPN is probably going to be a chore after tonight.

Yakov
January 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM
The graveyard needs more red!

Jaroslav
January 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Oh, looks like I stand corrected. There are a heck a lot of peasants left lol. Dang, where'd they all come from. xD

I guess I assumed the hidden roles were all neutrals. Whoops.

Yakov
January 29th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Seems like the lurkfest will find his end soon. Finally

Galina
January 29th, 2012, 09:52 PM

Oh look
I was right
yeyeyey

Praskovia
January 29th, 2012, 11:36 PM
Fragos here. Guys, do you know Deathfire123's FM IX name? I need to wake him up - he is FM IX participant, after all. I though maybe I can find him in dead chat. Or is he still alive and playing there?

Alexei
January 30th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Fragos here. Guys, do you know Deathfire123's FM IX name? I need to wake him up - he is FM IX participant, after all. I though maybe I can find him in dead chat. Or is he still alive and playing there?

I think he is Viktoria.

Mihail
January 30th, 2012, 12:22 PM
German final wish since we are about to fall: Everyone lose. Nobody wins.

Do it however way you like GMs, you owe us for your mistake which pretty much led to our defeat. If anybody wins this now it will be a farce, best to end it with no victory.

Galina
January 30th, 2012, 03:25 PM
German final wish since we are about to fall: Everyone lose. Nobody wins.

Do it however way you like GMs, you owe us for your mistake which pretty much led to our defeat. If anybody wins this now it will be a farce, best to end it with no victory.

Seriously, they don't care. Nor should they, because your whining is insufferable. I don't recall seeing you complain about Claw being able to talk at night the night he was jailed.

Arkadi
January 30th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Seriously, they don't care. Nor should they, because your whining is insufferable. I don't recall seeing you complain about Claw being able to talk at night the night he was jailed.

While that was in our favor, it's not like it really matters with the Rep Message System being allowed in games now. Anything he wanted to say that night was still going to be said.

Galina
January 30th, 2012, 11:11 PM
While that was in our favor, it's not like it really matters with the Rep Message System being allowed in games now. Anything he wanted to say that night was still going to be said.

In that case, let's remove mafia chat in general. You can just use rep to communicate.

Arkadi
January 30th, 2012, 11:45 PM
In that case, let's remove mafia chat in general. You can just use rep to communicate.

I get that you're trying to make an extreme statement to prove me wrong, but you know your scenario's not the same. One person being absent isn't the same as having everyone try to figure out what's going on based on rep messages that everyone else can't see.

Anyway, it sounds like you've already heard about most of what went on in our night chat through phillie/oops but from what I remember Claw didn't say much aside from ordering your death before he disappeared to the jail chat. I'm just saying he could have just as easily sent that kill order via rep.

Matvei
January 30th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I get that you're trying to make an extreme statement to prove me wrong, but you know your scenario's not the same. One person being absent isn't the same as having everyone try to figure out what's going on based on rep messages that everyone else can't see.

Anyway, it sounds like you've already heard about most of what went on in our night chat through phillie/oops but from what I remember Claw didn't say much aside from ordering your death before he disappeared to the jail chat. I'm just saying he could have just as easily sent that kill order via rep.

I assume you created specific rep security checks for your mafia team then? Otherwise that would be a rather fail plan if you were just listening to random reps supposedly from Fyodor to base your kills on

Arkadi
January 30th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I assume you created specific rep security checks for your mafia team then? Otherwise that would be a rather fail plan if you were just listening to random reps supposedly from Fyodor to base your kills on

Well, first he'd sign it off as -Claw, and second we were repping posts from within our mafia chat. Though I kind of wish someone went around repping random people to get the wrong person killed at night on the off chance a german believed them lol.

Yakov
January 31st, 2012, 01:39 AM
Derp wish i could read our night chat again. But no now i have to wait until the game is over. So lame.

Galina
January 31st, 2012, 08:47 AM

He changed more than half your actions.

And you don't seem to understand that him being able to talk to you in mafia chat and order every action as well as providing you with a list of likely town power roles would have taken away from his ability to communicate to you about other things. It had a very huge possible impact on the game, but we'll never know because of what happened.

And I'd like to have seen you believe him when he couldn't bounce rep messages off your chat because he couldn't see your chat.

By the way, your actions that night went from:

Fyodor -General - Kill Viteslav
Nikifor - Forger - Forge Viteslav?
Arkadi - Detainer - Block Alexei?
Mihail - Framer - Frame Alexei
Yakov - Sapper -Kill Matvei
Prokofi - Medic - Heal General
Igor - Soldier - Kill Nikita
Leonid - Spotter - Watch Moisey?
To

Fyodor -General - Kill Matvei
Nikifor - Forger - Do nothing
Arkadi - Detainer - Block Alexei?
Mihail - Framer - Frame Alexei
Yakov - Sapper -Do nothing
Prokofi - Medic - Heal General
Igor - Soldier - Kill Tatyana
Leonid - Spotter - Watch Moisey? Matvei?
To:

-General - Kill Galina
Nikifor - Forger - Forge Galina
Arkadi - Detainer - Block
Mihail - Framer - Frame Tatyana as Detainer
Yakov - Sapper -Kill Matvei
Prokofi - Medic - Heal Fyodor
Igor - Soldier - Kill ??
Leonid - Spotter - Watch Moisey
Before he said something, the idea of neutralizing Tatyana via roleblock and killing me had not even occurred to the rest of you. Left to your own devices you could have very well put yourself into a very precarious situation later down the road, but instead Claw got to talk to you for 3 1/2 hours.

Mihail
January 31st, 2012, 10:29 AM
Where are you coming up with all this bullshit Galina? I was the one who decided our final night actions on night 2 when Fyodor was jailed, the ONLY action which Claw influenced us to do no matter what was killing you and forging your will, which as Arkadi says could have been done via rep message. You're angry about being killed, I get it. Don't let it cloud your judgement, that little jail error was not even close to being a compensation for the mistake the GMs made with our actions that night FOLLOWED BY TELLING US NOTHING UNTIL LATE IN DAY 4. Thats one full day/night cycle +half another day until we knew what our night 2 actions were. Informed minority turned into a confused flailing minority spiraling into an inevitable loss.

Stop trying to silence this error just because you are upset and want to win. It happened, now it must be rectified. The GMs could have found a way to rectify it during the game itself, since they chose not to do it during it now they have to do it after the game by declaring that nobody wins. You cannot ignore your mistakes, you have to take responsibility for them. If they declare a winner in this FM its a farce because they destroyed the german's chances of victory, and we had really good odds here.

Galina
January 31st, 2012, 04:35 PM
Where are you coming up with all this bullshit Galina? I was the one who decided our final night actions on night 2 when Fyodor was jailed, the ONLY action which Claw influenced us to do no matter what was killing you and forging your will, which as Arkadi says could have been done via rep message. You're angry about being killed, I get it. Don't let it cloud your judgement, that little jail error was not even close to being a compensation for the mistake the GMs made with our actions that night FOLLOWED BY TELLING US NOTHING UNTIL LATE IN DAY 4. Thats one full day/night cycle +half another day until we knew what our night 2 actions were. Informed minority turned into a confused flailing minority spiraling into an inevitable loss.

Stop trying to silence this error just because you are upset and want to win. It happened, now it must be rectified. The GMs could have found a way to rectify it during the game itself, since they chose not to do it during it now they have to do it after the game by declaring that nobody wins. You cannot ignore your mistakes, you have to take responsibility for them. If they declare a winner in this FM its a farce because they destroyed the german's chances of victory, and we had really good odds here.

My point is, mistakes were made that affected everyone.

But y'know, I really don't give a shit if you think it was a farce or not. You are infamous for complaining about the outcome of pretty much anything that doesn't go your way. You're never going to be apart of the mafia team that claims the first win. Live with it.

Dimitri
January 31st, 2012, 07:49 PM
I don't know how Yayap's going to get 50 active players. The lurking has been getting worse each game.
Yayap's game will have less lurking because rep messages are forbidden.

Rep messages are the reason why a lot of communication isn't public and everyone who isn't part of some rep clique has very little to talk about during the day. They don't even know who sent/received rep messages to other people to call them out on it.

Mihail
February 1st, 2012, 10:15 AM
My point is, mistakes were made that affected everyone.

But y'know, I really don't give a shit if you think it was a farce or not. You are infamous for complaining about the outcome of pretty much anything that doesn't go your way. You're never going to be apart of the mafia team that claims the first win. Live with it.

lol, the one who is complaining right now about "things not going his way" is you mr. hypocrite. And for the record, I don't complain about things not going my way. I complain about shitty or stupid things that people do that affects me in a negative way. Learn to tell the diffrence.

Mihail
February 1st, 2012, 10:19 AM
Dimitri is correct in his assesment, the rep messages have to be banned and even disabled in all future FMs. They have affected this game to an extreme.