PDA

View Full Version : Who the Fuck is that Guy?

Larisa
January 12th, 2012, 03:31 AM
So here is our preliminary compilation of all suspects, town AND mafia:

The Main Players:

Alexei - Very likely mafia due to a feeling of excitement he exudes. That, and he calls out the most logical thinking player as mafia--Moisey. This could be due to the fact that there is a mafia triangle, trying to protect one another. Remember that Moisey accused Yakov of knowing the name of Svetlana extremely early. Alexei seems to be trying to discredit Moisey by labeling him as scum.

Moisey - For now, he very pro-town. It doesn't mean much on Day 1 yet, but I doubt that he is mafia.

Svetlana - Comes to Yakov's defense at knowing her name before the names were out on the list. Note that Yakov doesn't even bother to defend himself. She wants to protect Yakov for some reason, and I can only assume that she does because she is mafia with Yakov.

Yakov - Says Svetlana's name in chat even though he couldn't have possibly known she existed in the setup. It could be an error, but his failure to even acknowledge that he knew it makes him very suspicious.

Possible Peasants:
The easiest peasants to find are those players who seem genuinely disinterested in the game. These will be quite easy to find, but may not actually add any value to our ranks.

Georgi
Jaroslav (Is also a likely scum)
Kirill
Viktoria (Very likely)
Illya
Oleg
Ania
Prokofi (Very likely)
Leonid
Nikifor
Prokhor (Very likely)
Sergei
Tatyana
Peotr

Larisa
January 15th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Night 2:

If I was forced to place everyone in a group, this is kinda how I'd do it. Good for reference.

Possible German:
Matvei
Svetlana
Yakov
Alexei
Sacha(I have an outlandish theory)
Igor
Tatyana(I have an outlandish theory)

Possible Town Power:
Jaroslav
Galina
Nikita