PDA

View Full Version : GREETINGS ALEXEI

Nicholas II
January 11th, 2012, 07:35 PM
YOU ARE NOW IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GREAT LEADER OF RUSSIA, YOU WILL SHOW THE PROPER RESPECT AND ANSWER ALL THAT I ASK OF YOU, AND DO ALL THAT I ASK OF YOU, LEST YOU BE FOUND GUILTY OF TREASON.

TO MY TRAINED EYE, YOU SEEMED VERY WORRIED DURING THE MEETING TODAY.

I WANT TO KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND YOUR REAL SC2MAFIA NAME TO BEGIN.

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 01:25 AM
MAKE NO MISTAKE, I HAVE NO QUARRELS ENDING YOUR VERY EXISTENCE. HOWEVER, YOU WILL FIND I AM KIND TO LOYAL SUBJECTS. WHEN YOU AWAKE AND READ THIS, I IMPLORE YOU TO COOPERATE.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Hi, I'm a detective. COM name is Kromos.

I was trying to wifom a stupid cit who was badly wifoming a town PR. I don't particularly suspect Matvei or Moisey but that was part of my wifom to appear to be a cit who is doing is best to find out things from day chat but isn't very experienced at the game.

I hadn't decided on who to check tonight, I was going to try to analyse day 1 in depth but unlike FM 7 or the M-FMs no one really leapt out at me as being scum. I can tell you who I would have checked after I reread it.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 09:21 AM
I haven't been asked for an interview but I think I might be given a gun / armour? Whether people believe I'm a PR or cit, I did think I was probably the most town-like person there. I can think of a code to tell you tomorrow anyway.

I'm glad you're not as insane as the last jailor to jail me was :|.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I'm quite busy atm with my exams and 2 FMs but I'll try to be as active as possible before night ends.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I'll write up what I think of people as I read through the day.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Matvei - Trolls but is also quite helpful at times. I think he's probably town.

Sergei

Leonid - Seems town.

Evgheni - Only post "wat s this,kijuxhfgndmczthjh tg". Think he's town :p

Ilya - Suspcious

Andrei - Seems like town PR trying to stay unnoticed.

Oleg

Viteslav - Sounds scummy - talks about lovers. Have a feeling he is neutral. Trying too hard to troll and isn't that successful.

Igor - One post - im mafia. Possible wifom lurking mafia or just troll (Suicidaln00b). If he is mafia he will be ignored for the whole game, which could be dangerous.

Nikita

Alexei

Prokofi - Only post "good morning ,comrades." possible town PR?

Prokhor

Larisa - "-vote game master I think this is a good idea.
Im just kidding haha, I dont really know who would be a good lynch yet. Matvei looks like a good leader, I guess."

Possible noob scum because of how scummy this looks.

Fyodor - Tries hard to look helpful. Maybe scum.

"I just got a rep message that someone was going to heal me. I don't know who sent it, but I can only assume they want me to feel "safe" so I don't write a last will or something. Don't believe things you find in rep messages."

Sounds extremely scummy and keeps trying to help even when he's pointing out the obvious.

Maksim - The classic "day 1 has no point". Tries to skip day, seems scummy but it could be someone that does this every game. A lot like Shelley (Claw) from last game, probably is Claw. Unsure of atm, but I'm leaning towards town. "Moisey is town", I think she is Claw and knows what she's doing as town atm.

Georgi - Little input. Half-hearted trolling, scummy.

Gavril
Sacha
Peotr
Ania
Vasili
Viktoria
Galina
Tatyana

Yakov - Suspicious.

Praskovia
Nadezhda
Jelena
Nikifor

Moisey - Trolls. "So the German's cannot speak during the day, huh? Quite a few people have not spoken up yet. Interesting. VERY interesting." Acts surprised and puts suspicion on lurkers even though it is still very early in the day - wants to look helpful / pro-town. Jumps on the Svetlana + Yakov train and is very suspicious of them.

Svetlana - Seems genuine enough in her defence

Mihail

Kirill - Probably town.

Jaroslav - "Salutations. Charmed to make your acquaintance.

Out of my sincerest wishes for an impartial game, post count accumulation has been turned off for the Mafia and others within their chats, yes?

While Germans do not have this privilege, would the Bolsheviks have access to their chat while the sun shines over our heads?"

People could think he is mafia for wanting to know if the post count goes up for mafia but a member of the mafia would not say this. Possible wifoming mafia. He mainly asks questions to the GM and tries to look helpful by putting suspicion on Svetlana and Yakov. Says he doesn't want to troll - tries to look pro-town again.

Arkadi - "Wait, someone's trying to be useful on day one? I have the weirdest boner right now." The way he talks sounds scummy. Jumps on the Svet train. Starts trying to elect Matvei - trying to buddie with a town member?

Dimitri

Juri - Tries to look unsuspicious by doing a jimbo and talking in third person + trying be amusing. Would be a good tactic for mafia.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 10:24 AM
In order of scumminess:

Jaroslav
Fyodor
Viteslav
Larisa
Arkadi
Moisey

The ones I missed out in my notes I am unsure of. Most of them are lurkers.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I think I would have checked Fyodor tonight.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Can you come up with a disguiser check?

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:28 AM
If I am given a gun, my first post will start with "I".
If I am given armour my first post will start with "Well"
If I am blocked my first post will start with "We"
If I am bus driven my first post will start with an "A"
If I am witched my first post will start with a "T"

Is there anything I'm missing?

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:31 AM
If I was interviewed, my post will start with a "D".

I will do this every day so keep a lookout.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Do you want to make a code so that you can reveal yourself to me in day chat?

Do you have any tactics in mind?

Should I admit to being jailed tomorrow? I will probably make my own judgement about this, depending on what you have in mind.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
A tactic that I have thought about using is to say that the detective repped me his results. I will obviously try to be subtle about it and might rep some other people with the results as well, depending on what I find. I have already set a precedent for blurting out my rep messages so it should be apparent why the detective would target me.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM
If I have found something very important during the night, my post will start with a "H".

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I've got about 4 hours left to talk so come on soon please :)

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Well I fucked up. There goes my wifom :(

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Now that some people (soon to be a lot of people) know I'm Kromos, my play style up to this point makes me look like a PR (mafia or town) trying to hide as a cit so I've failed pretty bad.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM
I wish we could delete our posts in other forums...

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I don't know if I should claim that I followed a killer to get one of my suspects lynched or what. I think I'll die pretty soon if I don't do something.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Should I risk saying that someone is mafia and try to look like an exe / jester?

I could go for someone on my suspects list and hope that they really are mafia (which would be great as I will lynch a mafia and I will be healed) - it will basically be an assumption that they are scum instead of actually checking them but the result will be the same.

Or I could try to lynch anyone (or lynch a suspect that turns out to be town) and make myself look like a jester / exe.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I think I would like to chance someone on my suspects list, maybe Fyodor or Larisa? Or do you have any better suggestions?

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:49 PM
"-vote game master I think this is a good idea.
Im just kidding haha, I dont really know who would be a good lynch yet. Matvei looks like a good leader, I guess."

Is this a good enough reason to think Larisa is scum? It seems so scummy but it's still hard to say whether she is mafia or not. I think I would like to try her the most though, she is most likely a noob scum who will be easy to break under accusations and give us more info before she goes.

What I do will also depend on any other claims that are made tomorrow as well.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Why is the jailor never on when you need him?...

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 01:54 PM
If you don't come on before night ends. I will go ahead with my plan to accuse Larisa, I could either claim sheriff and risk a cc / the real sheriff calling me an exe like they always seem to do or I could claim detective and say she is a killing role, this could be incorrect but I don't think it is that important if she comes up scum. I can always explain this later.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 02:23 PM
I've got to go now. I have 2 AS exams that I need to revise for tomorrow and I'm just getting distracted with this.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Post what you think we should and I might be able to come on again before night ends.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Or I could be going completely overboard on the identity thing and it doesn't matter that they know who I am?

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM
I AM SORRY I HAD VERY PRESSING MATTERS TO ATTEND TO. I AM THE LEADER OF RUSSIA YOU KNOW. I WILL PASS JUDGEMENT SHORTLY

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM
I BELIEVE YOU ARE WORKING IN RUSSIA'S BEST INTERESTS.

SHOULD I WISH TO REVEAL MYSELF TO YOU DURING THE DAY, I WILL SAY THAT "I AM VERY FOND OF A CHANGE TO SILVER DOLLARS".

I WILL CHECK LARISA AND MATVEI QUICKLY NOW AS TO SEE WHICH ONE SEEMS THE MOST STRANGE.

I DO NOT THINK IT BEST IN YOUR INTERESTS TO REVEAL YOU WERE JAILED.

IF, IN FUTURE DAYS, YOU FIND SOMEONE THAT MUST BE DETAINED... YOU SHOULD SAY THAT "I THINK THAT XXX WOULD BE A GOOD BANJO PLAYER".

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM
LARISA APPEARS TO BE TROLLING. IT IS DAY 1 SO WE CANNOT KNOW.

MATEVI LOOKS TO BE ATTEMPTING TO GAIN ATTENTION. I DO NOT KNOW WHY.

EVGHENI'S ONLY POST WAS SPAM

GAVRIL AND DIMITRI ONLY POSTED ONCE TOO.

ALL IN ALL IT IS A VERY DIFFICULT DAY TO PASS ANY REAL JUDGEMENTS.

If I am given a gun, my first post will start with "I".
If I am given armour my first post will start with "Well"
If I am blocked my first post will start with "We"
If I am bus driven my first post will start with an "A"
If I am witched my first post will start with a "T"

Is there anything I'm missing?

I BELIEVE YOU ARE IMMUNE IN HERE TOO. IF YOU ARE ATTACKED YOU WILL NEED ANOTHER LETTER.

AS TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT GET DISGUISED, I WOULD SEE YOU PRAISE RUSSIA IN ONE OF YOUR FIRST 3 POSTS OF EACH DAY.

THIS IS THE WILL OF NICHOLAS II

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 03:47 PM
SEEING AS YOU HAVE THE POWER OF DETECTION, I BELIEVE IT UNWISE TO ATTEMPT TO PLAY A RANDOM SHERIFF GAMBIT WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION. HOWEVER I LEAVE THIS UP TO YOUR DISCRETION.

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 03:59 PM
2 HOURS BEFORE DAYBREAK. I HOPE YOU RETURN FROM YOUR STUDIES IN TIME TO CONFIRM TO ME YOU HAVE READ THE WILL OF RUSSIA, I WILL BE AROUND FOR THESE 2 HOURS SHOULD YOU NEED TO ASK ANYTHING ELSE OF ME.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I will start with "Hi" if attacked. The "H" start will be followed by a different word.

Dimitri posted 23 times not once, maybe you're getting mixed up with someone else.

I think we should have a less obvious disguiser code as praising Russia can be easily noticed and faked. I thought of this:

I will start my second sentence of my second post with:

Day 3 - I forgot
Day 4 - However
Day 5 - Also
Day 6 - It seems strange that
Day 7 - I'm really not sure
Day 8 - I can't believe
Day 9 - It seems really weird that
Day 10 - I have no idea
Day 11 - lol
Day 12 - This game has gone for ever

If I think you should jail someone I will rep you if I know who you are or I will put their name in italics. That banjo thing is pretty noticeable :p

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I will see whether I want to make a gambit after tomorrow starts but if I do I will probably claim detective.

I need to get some sleep now but will be around for another 15 mins if you want to ask me anything. I don't think I can see jail chat after tonight so can you please rep me anything I might have missed?

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Day 12 - This game has gone on forever

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 04:15 PM
It could be better if you rep me "I AM VERY FOND OF A CHANGE TO SILVER DOLLARS" along with your name. I don't like rep messages but we might as well make use of them and people could see a random thing like that as a jailor claim. there's no point risking it anyway.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I've got to go now or I will be too tired to do my exams. Good luck for tomorrow and can you rep me anything else you want to say to me please?

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 04:19 PM
AH YES IT WAS SERGEI NOT DIMITRI. I HAD THOUGH REP MESSAGES DISALLOWED FOR THIS FM, BUT IF THEY ARE I WILL DO THIS.

YOU WOULD THINK THE RUSSIA AND BANJO THINGS ARE NOTICEABLE CODES YET IN PRACTICE PEOPLE OVERLOOK IT FOR TROLLING. AGAIN, REP MESSAGES ARE AS BAD AS PMS... BUT IF THEY ARE ALLOWED YOU CAN GO FORTH WITH IT. RUSSIA WOULD BE THROWN ASIDE AS RPING IN THIS CASE.

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 04:20 PM
I HAVE TAKEN DOWN YOUR DISGUISER CODE. IF YOU ARE MORE COMFORTABLE USING YOURS, THEN WE WILL.

Nicholas II
January 12th, 2012, 04:27 PM
ALEXEI SHALL LEAVE THIS CELL UNHARMED.

THIS IS MY WORD.

AS SUCH, IT IS BEYOND CONTESTATION.

Alexei
January 12th, 2012, 04:39 PM
If more than 1 night action happens to me then I will use commas in my first sentence. The letter / word after each comma in the 1st sentence will be a code word that indicates a night action.

e.g. Hi, I think that, we should actually do something today.

I was attacked, given a gun and blocked.