PDA

View Full Version : WU9VJ1ZFIEJFRU4gUE9UQVRPRUQ=

Hybrid
November 22nd, 2018, 07:30 AM
VSdyZSBtb20sIGdheSANClUncmUgZGFkLCBsZXNiaWFuDQpBbG wgZGFkIG1hdHRlcnMgaXMgY2xheQ0KVGltZSB0byBjYXJyeSB0 byBiaWcgYmF5

Hi guys how's it been?

yzb25
November 22nd, 2018, 03:57 PM
hey, it's been alright. Uni's been pretty awesome recently imo.

wbu?

Marshmallow Marshall
November 22nd, 2018, 05:29 PM
VSdyZSBtb20sIGdheSANClUncmUgZGFkLCBsZXNiaWFuDQpBbG wgZGFkIG1hdHRlcnMgaXMgY2xheQ0KVGltZSB0byBjYXJyeSB0 byBiaWcgYmF5

Hi guys how's it been?

"nah"

comes back to shitpost

Hai hybrid xD

Kenny
November 22nd, 2018, 05:31 PM
ihsra:Odirgpladinhjq;xkbrhldargyidlr;idsnUDRudsrDU sDUsrDUrlDusdrongdoa-dudiagpuduencudaiuxklacyiur;d

Kenny
November 22nd, 2018, 05:32 PM
fuck, that emote was unintended

Kenny
November 22nd, 2018, 05:47 PM
My phone died today. Fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on a chair and somehow must've fallen very poorly. The inner OLED display broke in the middle, while the outer glass didn't even get a scratch. Now it just blinks a bit when pushed, but doesn't show anything anymore.
I'm sad. New display costs 100+$ of aliexpress. Plz send creditcard numbers.

Marshmallow Marshall
November 22nd, 2018, 07:27 PM
My phone died today. Fell out of my pocket while I was sitting on a chair and somehow must've fallen very poorly. The inner OLED display broke in the middle, while the outer glass didn't even get a scratch. Now it just blinks a bit when pushed, but doesn't show anything anymore.

Bury your phone with your ancesters and declare a national holiday for it, everyone will be happy to not go to work for a day for the most random reason ever

yzb25
November 23rd, 2018, 02:32 AM

Dude by revealing you have a phone you destroy the pretence that you're a fan/beachball-man living in a fan/beachball-man world.

This ruins everything. It'd be like me talking about the skin products I use in spite of being a toilet D=

(also is that a fan or a beachball idk tbh)

Marshmallow Marshall
November 23rd, 2018, 02:36 AM
Dude by revealing you have a phone you destroy the pretence that you're a fan/beachball-man living in a fan/beachball-man world.

This ruins everything. It'd be like me talking about the skin products I use in spite of being a toilet D=

(also is that a fan or a beachball idk tbh)

Holy shit, I had never seen the ball, only the fan... You have just opened another dimension to my eyes, mr toilet.

Ganelon
November 23rd, 2018, 02:50 AM
I thought Kenny was one of those windmill-looking toys. What do you call them, anyway?

Kenny
November 23rd, 2018, 03:14 AM
I always thought it's a green candy

Brendan
November 23rd, 2018, 04:28 PM
hi

Arsonist
November 25th, 2018, 06:49 AM
"Real life/serious discussion"
Brendan move this to CircleJerk

naz
November 26th, 2018, 06:25 AM
hi

Cryptonic
November 26th, 2018, 09:11 AM
"Real life/serious discussion"
Brendan move this to CircleJerk

qft

Brendan
November 26th, 2018, 04:07 PM
qft

not sure that post qualifies as quantum field theory...