PDA

View Full Version : S-FM I- Team Fortress 2! FAQ/ Role Card Thread.

Rocshi
January 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bRAeivfWAaLMaG6ims8cxF0CU0FC95uAayI2KK33s14/edit?hl=en_US

You can add questions to it, and I will answer them.

Don't destroy it please.

GameFreak
January 11th, 2012, 04:48 AM
So the Heavy collabrates with himself , guy is crazy yo

Luna
January 11th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Whoever edited that part about the Rep messages made me lol.

This morning when I read Nick's post in M-FMIV I had a look at my settings and I CAN see who gave me rep. In my few days as a Mod I hadn't noticed that, partly because all the rep messages got wiped so there was nothing to look at.

GameFreak
January 11th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Whoever edited that part about the Rep messages made me lol.

This morning when I read Nick's post in M-FMIV I had a look at my settings and I CAN see who gave me rep. In my few days as a Mod I hadn't noticed that, partly because all the rep messages got wiped so there was nothing to look at.

Sounds like scumtell to me , Haha , i just don't see how Rep is fair ? It's EXACTLY the same as pming somebody rlly...

Luna
January 11th, 2012, 05:28 AM
I think it was experimented with because, well, I think people started doing it and False saw little way to stop it in FMVIII. The drawbacks of the rep message are that it's anonymous (meaning info can be faked), the message has to be really short, and once you rep someone you can't do it again for a bit and until you've spread the love around some more. I'm not a fan of the system myself, but in FMVIII I did manage to establish myself as a fairly reliable investigator to the prominent Town players and tell them who the Doctor was.

Rocshi
January 11th, 2012, 05:40 AM
It's not allowed now, cause Luna will probably make me modkill you or something.

Wait isn't False a mod?

He could have seen them.

Goremancer
January 11th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Don't worry Rocshi, I won't destroy it. I will spam and troll 50% less than what I did on day1 in Deathfire's game :D wow I"m too nice.

Luna
January 11th, 2012, 07:35 AM
It's not allowed now, cause Luna will probably make me modkill you or something.

Wait isn't False a mod?

He could have seen them.

Not only was FalseTruth the host, all the accounts in the main FMs are anonymous and have no moderator/keeper powers. Derp de derp xD

BorkBot
January 13th, 2012, 08:15 PM
SNIPER

Can PM me -shoot _______ ONCE DURING NIGHT AND ONCE DURING DAY.

This shot does not pierce immunity or heals.

I'M ALIVE

*gets lynched and dies anyway*