1 Efekannn02
2 aamirus

warning: this setup is bullshit
it is not in the setup workshop
have fun
10 players maximum

AIVION
October 8th, 2018, 11:46 PM
I may not have much time for FMs, but one thing I DO have is balls to dive headfirst into the unknown.

/Sign

I'm ready.

Ganelon
October 8th, 2018, 11:57 PM
I'll sign if you give make me a sinner Blackmailer who's going to turn into Lucifer N1

Gyrlander
October 9th, 2018, 03:12 AM
/presign

Gyrlander
October 9th, 2018, 03:12 AM
Oh wait, it's not a setup lol

)Sign

Rachyl
October 9th, 2018, 03:22 AM
/sign lets do this! im ready for a fun new FM! :p

NoctiZ
October 9th, 2018, 04:33 AM
Sounds dumb, so I'm in

/sign

blinkskater
October 9th, 2018, 04:34 AM
/unsign

Gyrlander
October 9th, 2018, 05:04 AM
/unsign

You didn't even sign in first place.

NoctiZ
October 9th, 2018, 05:53 AM
You didn't even sign in first place.

That's what I told him! Silly blink.

Kenny
October 9th, 2018, 06:09 AM
/sign

Stealthbomber16
October 9th, 2018, 07:38 AM
/sign lets do this! im ready for a fun new FM! :p

No thanks. I’m not going to let you in based on some of your volatile play in the past.

Kenny
October 9th, 2018, 08:23 AM
No thanks. I’m not going to let you in based on some of your volatile play in the past.

To have Christian hope means to know about evil and yet to go to meet the future with confidence. The core of faith rests upon accepting being loved by God, and therefore to believe is to say Yes, not only to him, but to creation, to creatures, above all, to Rachyl, to try to see the image of God in each person and thereby to become a lover. That's not easy, but the basic Yes, the conviction that God has created Rachyl, that he stands behind them, that they aren't simply negative, gives love a reference point that enables it to ground hope on the basis of faith.
-Pope Benedict XVI

Stealthbomber16
October 9th, 2018, 08:24 AM
To have Christian hope means to know about evil and yet to go to meet the future with confidence. The core of faith rests upon accepting being loved by God, and therefore to believe is to say Yes, not only to him, but to creation, to creatures, above all, to Rachyl, to try to see the image of God in each person and thereby to become a lover. That's not easy, but the basic Yes, the conviction that God has created Rachyl, that he stands behind them, that they aren't simply negative, gives love a reference point that enables it to ground hope on the basis of faith.
-Pope Benedict XVI

Thanks

naz
October 9th, 2018, 09:40 AM
hell yeah brother i'm in

Cryptonic
October 9th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Wow I was gonna host this same setup

NoctiZ
October 9th, 2018, 12:04 PM

sign sign sign

Stealthbomber16
October 9th, 2018, 01:31 PM

Cryptonic
October 9th, 2018, 02:06 PM

Can my rolecard be a role that dkesnt need to post or read
Can that be my wincon

Gyrlander
October 9th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Can my rolecard be a role that dkesnt need to post or read
Can that be my wincon

You will have to post 5 furry images every day. Is that good enough?

Cryptonic
October 9th, 2018, 05:32 PM
You will have to post 5 furry images every day. Is that good enough?

I always knew thats what the humanized animals you and Fred have mean

naz
October 9th, 2018, 07:28 PM
wait ineed to change to reserve i m sorry /out ???

PowersThatBe
October 9th, 2018, 07:38 PM
/sign

Marshmallow Marshall
October 9th, 2018, 08:03 PM
/reserve for now, the last thing I want is to be in three games at once xD I might sign correctly later if it's not filled.

DJarJar
October 10th, 2018, 03:37 PM
I’ll sign if you let Rachyl play

Marshmallow Marshall
October 10th, 2018, 06:43 PM

I'll unsign and call for a massive unsign if Rachyl plays... sorry but she has proven several times that she was unable to play a game of Mafia or even to have a logical speech.

That being said, if Rachyl remains blacklisted, /sign. Sorry Rachyl, I don't think you're evil or anything like that. Just at the wrong place in FM games.

Gyrlander
October 10th, 2018, 06:50 PM
I'll unsign and call for a massive unsign if Rachyl plays... sorry but she has proven several times that she was unable to play a game of Mafia or even to have a logical speech.

That being said, if Rachyl remains blacklisted, /sign. Sorry Rachyl, I don't think you're evil or anything like that. Just at the wrong place in FM games.

You get the Rachyl rolecard. Rachyl takes over your account at the dawn of the seventh day.

Ganelon
October 10th, 2018, 06:50 PM

I'll sign up with my alt as well if Rachyl signs

AIVION
October 10th, 2018, 06:54 PM
You get the Rachyl rolecard. Rachyl takes over your account at the dawn of the seventh day.

Look to the east...?

I think I got my references wrong here.

RachyI
October 10th, 2018, 06:56 PM
i'll sign if i can sign on my alt

Stealthbomber16
October 10th, 2018, 08:20 PM

All the more reason to blacklist Rachyl! Kappa

DJarJar
October 10th, 2018, 08:46 PM
All the more reason to blacklist Rachyl! Kappa

Hurtful. If im not alive I’ll be forced to argue with you about the setup mechanics MORE

Marshmallow Marshall
October 10th, 2018, 08:47 PM

That's the Apocalypse, right...

Marshmallow Marshall
October 10th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Hurtful. If im not alive I’ll be forced to argue with you about the setup mechanics MORE

There are no mechanics Kappa

Also pls put me as a sign Stealthbomber16 :'(

Ganelon
October 11th, 2018, 12:25 AM
actually /observe
more interested in doing this

Efekannn02
October 12th, 2018, 06:28 AM
idiot...

same

I Will Troll The Shit Out Of MM The Most Annoying Way Possible If He Unsigns For That lol

Stealthbomber16
October 12th, 2018, 06:47 AM
idiot...

same

I Will Troll The Shit Out Of MM The Most Annoying Way Possible If He Unsigns For That lol

Damn bro two birds with one stone definitely not gonna let rachyl sign now

Efekannn02
October 12th, 2018, 06:50 AM

Damn bro two birds with one stone definitely not gonna let rachyl sign now

i knew you were gonna like this <3

Efekannn02
October 12th, 2018, 06:50 AM
i should make a second signup thread for a 4 people game lol

DJarJar
October 12th, 2018, 07:51 AM
i should make a second signup thread for a 4 people game lol

Do it.

Efekannn02
October 12th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Do it.

and it has been done

Ganelon
October 12th, 2018, 11:10 AM
sorry for the flip flopping stealth /sign

Efekannn02
October 15th, 2018, 12:05 PM
i can /reserve if there still aint enough signups then /sign

blinkskater
October 15th, 2018, 03:54 PM
I was strong armed into signing /sign =D

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 04:16 PM
I was strong armed into signing /sign =D

Talking about strong armed...

Stealthbomber16

You need to be coerced into giving us some info at game start, or at least have stuff in our rolecards... please? Unless you have a totally mad idea on this lol.

PowersThatBe
October 15th, 2018, 05:45 PM
Not playing with homophobic trash who can’t even apologize.

/out

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Not playing with homophobic trash who can’t even apologize.

/out

Can someone downrep that guy into oblivion for me pls... If you weren't an asshole (Per Cryptonic's request) people would like you, and if you were nice people would like you. It has no link with sexual orientation and you know it pretty well. You're a manipulator. Confirmed witch PowersThatBe

Cryptonic
October 15th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Can someone downrep that guy into oblivion for me pls... If you weren't an a-hole people would like you, and if you were nice people would like you. It has no link with sexual orientation and you know it pretty well. You're a manipulator. Confirmed witch PowersThatBe

If hes an asshole, call him an asshole. Dont call him a derogatory term directed towards a specific group of people. The fact its in his lexicon should be a sign that there are personal issues to work on.

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 06:01 PM
If hes an asshole, call him an asshole. Dont call him a derogatory term directed towards a specific group of people. The fact its in his lexicon should be a sign that there are personal issues to work on.

Which term, manipulator or witch?

PowersThatBe
October 15th, 2018, 06:07 PM
I'm not arguing with anyone about this. The fact that people defend someone using faggot in any term of reference, insult, or otherwise, speaks to their mental defects. Yes, I'm an asshole. Like crypt said. Call me an asshole. But don't refer to me in the way that he did. It was uncalled for, and frankly, the fact he doesn't even care to apologize, even though he said he would in skwiril just shows all there is to show. I at least say what I'm going to do and then do it. MM you continue to listen to people who manipulate you. It's ironic because I never once did that to you, and even escalated concerns you raised to me about site privacy to the very top chain of command. Anyone who has access to the answer hall can see that.

Anyhow. I'm out of the game, I don't need a back and forth about it. I'm not playing with Mag. It's simple.

PTB Out.

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Eeh okay lol. Just saying: I'm not listening to anyone about it... so unless I am manipulating myself, I think I'm good :P

Distorted
October 15th, 2018, 06:48 PM
ill sign for this :) havnt looked at setup yet

Stealthbomber16
October 15th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Talking about strong armed...

Stealthbomber16

You need to be coerced into giving us some info at game start, or at least have stuff in our rolecards... please? Unless you have a totally mad idea on this lol.

you will receive a full rolecard with

1. role name
2. all role info (no hidden information)
3. alignment
4. all alignment info (wincon)
5. gender (male or female)

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
you will receive a full rolecard with

1. role name
2. all role info (no hidden information)
3. alignment
4. all alignment info (wincon)
5. gender (male or female)

Okay. Are we allowed to discuss stuff like... if someone recieves a town rolecard, can he describe it by paraphrasing? I'd like it to be forbidden because it's allowing angleshooting that would screw the game up.

Cryptonic
October 15th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Okay. Are we allowed to discuss stuff like... if someone recieves a town rolecard, can he describe it by paraphrasing? I'd like it to be forbidden because it's allowing angleshooting that would screw the game up.

Why cant one lie though

Kenny
October 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Okay. Are we allowed to discuss stuff like... if someone recieves a town rolecard, can he describe it by paraphrasing? I'd like it to be forbidden because it's allowing angleshooting that would screw the game up.I am sheriffmayor and if you vote me I'll exe you tonight

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Why cant one lie though

Because town can see on their own rolecard that it's false :P

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 07:22 PM
I am sheriffmayor and if you vote me I'll exe you tonight

Are you fucking lit? lmao

Kenny
October 15th, 2018, 07:22 PM
I am sheriffmayor and if you vote me I'll exe you tonightMy rolecard says I can only reveal once tho and obviously no healing so you gotta just believe me

Kenny
October 15th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Why cant one lie thoughWhen are you gonna sign btw

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 07:28 PM
When are you gonna sign btw

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=http%3A%2F%2Fsd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk%2Fi%2Fplease-please-please-please-please-i-m-begging-you-please-please-please-please-please.png&u=https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/please-please-please-please-please-i-m-begging-you-please-please-please-please-please.png

Cryptonic
October 15th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Because town can see on their own rolecard that it's false :P

but it's HIDDEN, how can u be SURE?
If I was host, i'd just half ass every rolecard just to fuck with setup-meta-players like you :D

Stealthbomber16
October 15th, 2018, 07:51 PM
If I was host, i'd just half ass every rolecard just to fuck with setup-meta-players like you :D

but what if you're player :thinking:

Marshmallow Marshall
October 15th, 2018, 09:22 PM

I'm not a setup-meta-player, I am saying that exactly to AVOID having people trying to guess people's alignments based on rolecards.

Efekannn02
October 15th, 2018, 10:30 PM
i like ptb even though he is a annoying rival at being a asshole but i like mesk alot more

DJarJar
October 15th, 2018, 11:12 PM
I'm not a setup-meta-player, I am saying that exactly to AVOID having people trying to guess people's alignments based on rolecards.

It's a standard rule that people cannot directly quote a pm from the host, so nobody would be posting their rolecard.

Cryptonic
October 16th, 2018, 06:33 AM
It's a standard rule that people cannot directly quote a pm from the host, so nobody would be posting their rolecard.

Yea he said paraprase, though, so his concern is still valid. I just dont see why scum cant make up a rolecard.

Stealthbomber16
October 16th, 2018, 08:31 AM
Yea he said paraprase, though, so his concern is still valid. I just dont see why scum cant make up a rolecard.

They can.

The issue comes from a recent game where magoroth sent everyone who was a citizen a “town jester” rolecard, and when MM tried to call someone out for not claiming cit, we promptly scumread him into the shadow realm.

And then he won anyway.

Marshmallow Marshall
October 16th, 2018, 08:40 AM
They can.

The issue comes from a recent game where magoroth sent everyone who was a citizen a “town jester” rolecard, and when MM tried to call someone out for not claiming cit, we promptly scumread him into the shadow realm.

And then he won anyway.

From experience comes wisdom, they say... :P

Hidden setup is like non-standardized rolecards though. It is the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And I know that a lot of people here like angleshooting xD

Kenny
October 16th, 2018, 08:45 AM
From experience comes wisdom, they say... :P

Hidden setup is like non-standardized rolecards though. It is the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. And I know that a lot of people here like angleshooting xDI'm pretty sure everyone is just gonna have different rolecards.
And I'd also advice to avoid giving yourself away with questions of that sort regardless of the host's decision, as it cannot give you an advantage anyway.

Efekannn02
October 16th, 2018, 09:14 AM
i swear i would survive...

just by claiming Efekannn02 The Evil since town can actually be a minority and people are unsure what evil means for me lol

blinkskater
October 16th, 2018, 09:20 AM
When is this starting, im getting old here...

Cryptonic
October 16th, 2018, 09:27 AM
i swear i would survive...

just by claiming Efekannn02 The Evil since town can actually be a minority and people are unsure what evil means for me lol

Why is your avatar so unfunny now?

Stealthbomber16
October 16th, 2018, 09:39 AM
When is this starting, im getting old here...

When cryptonic signs up

Marshmallow Marshall
October 16th, 2018, 09:50 AM
When cryptonic signs up

Cryptonic I CALL ON THEE, FORCES OF DARKNESS, FOR THOU ART NEEDED IN THIS PLACE!!!!!

Cryptonic
October 16th, 2018, 10:38 AM
/sign but only if im scum with Noctitz

NoctiZ
October 16th, 2018, 10:39 AM
/sign but only if im scum with Noctitz

bby :love:

Ganelon
October 16th, 2018, 10:41 AM
I want to archon with someone - is that possible? Stealthbomber16

Pref. with Distorted

Marshmallow Marshall
October 16th, 2018, 10:57 AM

Pref. with Distorted

We are lacking people... -_- we will NEED a replacement, I'm pretty sure of it. Not sure it's the right time to archon.

Efekannn02
October 16th, 2018, 10:59 AM
We are lacking people... -_- we will NEED a replacement, I'm pretty sure of it. Not sure it's the right time to archon.

hi

Efekannn02
October 16th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Why is your avatar so unfunny now?

because im serious af

Stealthbomber16
October 16th, 2018, 11:06 AM

Pref. with Distorted

Probably best not to do that this game...

Cryptonic
October 16th, 2018, 11:13 AM
because im serious af

Seriously boring

DJarJar
October 16th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Shit crypt is playing? I wanna get roasted lemme in!
/reserve

Cryptonic
October 16th, 2018, 02:02 PM
When cryptonic signs up

Liar :(

Marshmallow Marshall
October 16th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Liar :(

It's starting today, in 3-4 hours according to him on discord. He said in 6-7 hours 3 hours ago.

and 467 milliseconds

Gyrlander
October 16th, 2018, 03:27 PM
It's starting today, in 3-4 hours according to him on discord. He said in 6-7 hours 3 hours ago.

and 467 milliseconds

And 69 yoctoseconds

NoctiZ
October 16th, 2018, 03:32 PM
yoloseconds

Efekannn02
October 21st, 2018, 01:24 PM
dogseconds