yzb25
July 19th, 2018, 06:05 AM
tbh I enjoyed the 1/0 argument way more than I should have. I'm such a saddo XD

SuperJack
July 20th, 2018, 02:32 AM
I miss them.

Marshmallow Marshall
July 20th, 2018, 03:03 PM
Don't worry, he's burning in hell and glad to be there.

Arsonist
July 23rd, 2018, 01:40 AM
Dear stealthbomber16 and his crew. You may harass me in this thread.
Just pointing out - i won't ansewer. It's a dead account, you'll recieve only bonus infractions for that.

I still play SC2, but not SC2 mafia. Other playgroud games.
I also play Geometry Dash, HaerthStone and Heroes Of The Storm.

Sc2 mafia is getting boring with community like that. Pepole spam "CUM ME DADDY" everywhere, that's just cancerous, it's not funny.
Wish pepole stop spamming "FUCK ME IN THE ASS" or something like that on NA server. EU seems more mature than NA, but i don't play on EU either.

Sc2Mafia.com community seems to be growing fast. I see many pepole arround that i never knew before. And they somehow got "respected" rune.
I may come back soon if you wish. But not for now.

DJarJar
July 23rd, 2018, 08:42 AM
Just pointing out - i won't ansewer. It's a dead account, you'll recieve only bonus infractions for that.

Sc2 mafia is getting boring with community like that. Pepole spam "CUM ME DADDY" everywhere, that's just cancerous, it's not funny.
Wish pepole stop spamming "FUCK ME IN THE ASS" or something like that on NA server. EU seems more mature than NA, but i don't play on EU either.

Sc2Mafia.com community seems to be growing fast. I see many pepole arround that i never knew before. And they somehow got "respected" rune.

Fuck me in the ass DADDY

Stealthbomber16
July 23rd, 2018, 07:35 PM

This is probably the most relatable post on this website. No sarcasm, thank you.

Brendan
July 24th, 2018, 10:02 AM

the return! :wm::chickenwings::thriller:

rumox
July 25th, 2018, 05:58 AM
arsonist let us catch up over some squat beers my friend

Lysergic
August 4th, 2018, 12:21 AM
Wish pepole stop spamming "FUCK ME IN THE ASS" or something like that on NA server.

Maybe if you gave them that dick, they wouldn't need to spam.

Efekannn02
September 10th, 2018, 07:36 AM

EU is more mature but almost as stupid as if Distorted is around

Lets Play HotS Someday lel

Efekannn02
February 10th, 2019, 04:39 PM
EU is more mature but almost as stupid as if Distorted is around

Lets Play HotS Someday lel

funfact this was posted one day before 9/11

Arsonist
February 18th, 2019, 10:52 AM
funfact this was posted one day before 9/11

Fun fact: Efekannn02 doesn't own CircleJerk

Efekannn02
March 27th, 2019, 06:39 AM

we should have known...
that he would destroy CJO