PDA

View Full Version : M-FM IV Gamethread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 12:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C79BhjJyRYg

Japan, A nation conquered, is now renamed to Area 11, the name its ruler, Britannia, has christened it. The people who were born in Area 11, are now called 11's, and the country is now fraught with resistance struggles and racism. Britannians have moved in, built over the land, and now claim the region as their own. Even though there are radicals among the 11's, they stand no chance of taking over Britannia, now saving their country from their ever-spreading rule. It is helpless. 11's can become honourary Britannians through the legal system, but they will never be treated as true Britannians and still must endure the harsh sting of racism from the purists who wish to purge Area 11 of all the 11's, be it radicals, or honourary Britannians.

In the aftermath of the war, a young Britannian prince and his sister, banished from Britannia and sent to Area 11 by their father, after confronting him about his mother's death, stand next to their new friend in awe, staring at the rubble that is before them. The young boy stared with violent rage and said,

"One day, I will make this stop. I will obliterate Britannia!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ce0p0RTUP0

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

Eight years later, the now seventeen year old Lelouch Lamperouge (secretly the banished Prince Lelouch vi Britannia assumed to be dead) has discovered a strange girl inside of what was assumed to be a terrorist poison gas bomb, that he found while be accidentally pushed into the truck of some radical 11's. He, being trapped by Britannian soldiers assuming he is a terrorist himself is given a power by the girl, C.C. She gives him the ability to mind control anyone to follow his command. However, he can only do this once. And it must be done through direct eye contact.

Lelouch's goal is to kill the strong who oppress the weak, such as the Britannians killing the 11's who are not radicals, or the Radicals who take students as hostages and murder them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgNIPFogXi8

Lelouch entered his knightmare and put the speaker to his mouth, "Kallen, go around to the right, and shoot through the wall, there should be some Sutherlands there, and they won't see you coming."

"Yes sir, Zero!" said Kallen as she followed his orders exactly, she piloted her knightmare around the right corner and she shot through the wall with her assault rifle, taking down three unknowing Britannian knightmares.

"P1, P2, R1, Ougi, go underneath and shoot out the ground beneath them," Zero said as he scanned the area and made plans based off of it.

When they shot the ground, it crumbled sending ten Britannian Sutherlands into rubble, destroying them. "Well, as expected, he predicted exactly what was going to happen, how does he do that?" said Ougi.

"Tamaki, you lead B Squadron around the back and ambush their rear."

Tamaki grumbled as he did as Zero said, "Why do I have to listen to a guy like him, jeez."

Zero moved without notifying his subordinates. He moved his knightmare towards Prince Clovis' private car. He got out of his knightmare and moved towards Prince Clovis. An enemy knightmare got in his way and the pilot said, "Stop! Who are you, what's your id?"

"I'm Henry Johnson, come and verify my identity. Prince Clovis requested me."

"I'm going to have to if you want to get passed," the pilot said as he got out of the knightmare, and approached Lelouch, "Now where is your id?"

"Oh, here it is, but before I show you," he started as he removed his eyegear and activated his geass, "your going to let me pass, and not ask any questions."

"Of course, no problem, go right passed."

Lelouch walked passed the guard and entered Clovis' chamber. He walked up to Clovis and held up his gun, "Prince Clovis."

Clovis, shocked that a radical could even get close to his private chamber shouted, "WHO ARE YOU!? Remove that helmet!"

"Can't you recognize me? We used to play chess together, brother. Of course, I'd always win."

"It can't be, father told me Lelouch died when he was sent to Area 11."

"He lied," Lelouch said as he took off his mask, "Brother, you have committed sins. You have ordered the slaughter of countless innocents who do not wish to fight back against Britannia, it's disgusting."

"Please, Lelouch, don't kill me, please, spare me!" Clovis begged as he clutched onto Lelouch. However, as he touched the uniform, Lelouch fired the pistol in his hand, leaving a hole right through his forehead. He left the gun, and left the area, escaping without being noticed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQIRc9tWzo

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQIRc9tWzo)Charles sat on his throne and merely laughed at the letter he has received from a messenger, "So it seems Clovis has been killed, I expected as much, considering what a weakling he was. I have no need for such an heir if he cannot even stand up to a measly radical," Charles continued laughing as his son Odysseus walked in.

"Father, what's going on?"

"Oh, Odysseus, I was just about to send for you, it seems your brother Clovis has been killed by some radical 11's."

"WHAT!? How!? What happened? How could this have happened!?"

"Why do you sound so worried, he was only in your way for the throne, wasn't he? You aren't a weakling like him are you?" Charles said as he glared at his son.

"No, father, I am not a weakling! I will catch Clovis' killer and bring him to justice!" Odysseus said as he stood up straight and made a vow.

"Ah, while your at it, you might as well tell Schneizel and Cornelia about this, I'm sure their dying to know."

"Yes, father!" Odysseus said as he ran off.

"Pitiful ingrates," Charles said as he resumed laughing.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Schneizel was in the parlor, playing chess with some servants, as he usually does; winning, as he usually does, when Odysseus ran in.

"Schneizel, Clovis has been killed!"

"Hm? What's that?"

"I said our brother Clovis is dead!"

"Oh, okay, is that all? Or were you about to tell me something important?"

"What!? How can you say that!?"

"How can't I say that? Are you really that stupid Odysseus, now run off and phone Cornelia about it, I'm sure she'll be far more caring."

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Cornelia, on the battlefield in the middle of Saudi Arabia, destroyed the lives of the final resistance group, "Area 18 has been made. Guilford, rally the troops! We're heading to Area 11!"

"Why's that milady?" Guilford said as he brought the troops together.

"I'm going to get revenge for my brother Clovis, apparently, his murderer boasted about it while he saved a suspected culprit, and that man's name, is Zero," Cornelia said as she clenched her fist tight and smacked it onto the control panel.

"It's okay princess, we'll get him and make this Zero character pay."

"Oh we will, and I'm going to do it as slowly and painfully as possible, watch out Zero, because Cornelia la Britannia is coming after you!"

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

"WHAT!?" Euphemia said as Suzaku presented her the news, "That's awful! My dear, sweet brother Clovis! Who could do such a thing?"

"Apparently, it was a man named Zero, princess," Suzaku said as he bowed to Euphemia.

Suzaku left the room to a sobbing Euphemia, he knew she would be devastated by the news, and he knew, that she would have to learn to live with it.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq5SMXaOKrU

Jeremiah stared at the Royal area of the city in hatred and discussed, "They dare expel me from my own city!? I am a PURE BLOOD! I am not some silly radical! What IS Orange? Why did I think letting Zero escape was such a good thing!? I swear, I will get my revenge on them! I will kill the lot of them, even if its the last thing I do! I will kill Zero!"

Mao, giggling on a ledge listening to thoughts of the silly people below, thought to himself, "Well now, aren't they foolish, fighting a pointless war. Oww, my head hurts, I'm going to lie down."

Diethard readied his camera, "I'm going to find out what's behind Zero, and how is he so engrossing. This is the story I have been searching for my entire life, I will tell people more about this. The Black Knights, huh? The knights of justice. Pretty ironic coming from a terrorist group.

Hey everyone, thanks for signing up for the Code Geass themed M-FM, sorry this took forever and a half, but I ended up writing a lot more than I expected. I know, for the fans of show, that some of the facts are incorrect (mainly about Suzaku) but I had to change some stuff for it to work in an M-FM environment. I know some major characters are missing like the Knights of the Round, Anya, Marianne, C.C., and V.V. but a lot of them will be mentioned in the RP, so dont worry.

Anyways Day 1 Begins!

Role List:
Lelouch vi Britannia (GF/WITCH)
Kallen Stadtfield (CONSORT/FRAMER)
Kaname Ougi (EXPLOSIVES ARTIST)
Shinichiro Tamaki (JANITOR/BLACKMAILER)
Charles zi Britannia (MAYOR/VIG)
Odysseus eu Britannia (DETECTIVE/LOOKOUT)
Schneizel el Britannia (INVEST/SHERIFF)
Cornelia la Britannia (JAILOR)
Euphemia li Britannia (DOC/ARMORSMITH/JESTER)
Guilford (VET/BG)
Suzaku Kururugi (GUNSMITH/BG)
Milly Ashford (CIT)
Shirley Fenette (CIT)
Nina Einstein (CIT)
Rivalz Cardemonde (CIT)
Sayoko Shinozaki (CIT)
Rolo (EXE/INVEST)
Mao (JESTER/SPY)
Jeremiah Gottwald (SK/MAFIOSO)
Diethard Ried (REVOLUTIONARY LEADER)

Graveyard:
(Clovis la Britannia) - Shot in the head by Zero for his order for the slaughter of innocents.

Same rules as always, also RP names cannot be mentioned in day chat, only night chats. And not in Jail chat either. Jail chat CAN NOT be copied and pasted into Day chat. Jester CAN NOT copy and paste any chat into Day Chat.

REMEMBER:
One of the Students (CIT) is a member of the Black Knights. The Black Knights do not know who they are. If this student is recruited into the revolution, the revolutionists and the Black Knights can win together!

Students and Lelouch and Kallen will receive the three questions they must answer as soon as night starts.

Investigation Reports:

"Your target does not seem suspicious. They could be a Student, but may be another role hiding in broad daylight."
"Your target is very analytical. They could be Odysseus, Schneizel, but might be Rolo, or even Jeremiah."
"Your target is very devoted. They could be Euphemia, but might be Kallen."
"Your target is very protective. They could possibly be Guilford or Suzaku, but might be Shinichiro."
"Your target is very convincing. They could be Charles, but just might be Diethard."
"Your target works with weaponry. They could be Cornelia, but might be Kaname."

Winning Conditions:

The Black Knights must kill all members of The Britannian Empire, along with Jeremiah and Diethard if they are not recruited into the Black Knights

The Britannian Empire must kill all members of The Black Knights, along with Jeremiah and Diethard.

Jeremiah must kill all members of The Britannian Empire and The Black Knights, unless he is a member, and Diethard.

Diethard must kill all members of The Britannian Empire, except Students, The Black Knights must also die, unless he is a member, along with Jeremiah

Mao wants to be lynched.

Rolo wants to lynch his target.

WARNING: One of the students is actually working for the Black Knights. No one besides this student knows this. This student can still be recruited into the revolution, and if they are, they can allow the Black Knights and the Revolutionists to win together, HOWEVER, They are forbidden to reveal to ANYONE they iare working for the Black Knights, otherwise they will be modkilled, and will lose the game.

Do not be afraid to ask any questions.

Order of Operations:
-2: Jailor jails target
-1: Students get PM'd
0: Night chats open
0.5: Student Challenge
1: Night chats end
2: Alert
3: Place Bomb
4: Witching
5: Roleblocking
6: Revolutionary Recruiting
7: Kills
8: Heals and Guards
9: Cleaning
10: Give Vest/Gun
11: Framing
12: Investigations
13: Blackmailing

Day 1 will end at 9PM PST ( GMT -8 )

YOU MAY NOW POST!

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:28 AM
FIRST

Muso
January 8th, 2012, 12:31 AM
I am blackmailed.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Before we get underway, I've got a few questions:

1) From my understanding, the explosives artist only gets one bomb for the entire game. Is that correct?

2) There's no lynch or election today, right?

3) In order to lynch, do we still have to -do this?

4) Is Muso really blackmailed?

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 12:38 AM
I am blackmailed.

There is no blackmailed person day 1, try again.

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Before we get underway, I've got a few questions:

1) From my understanding, the explosives artist only gets one bomb for the entire game. Is that correct?

2) There's no lynch or election today, right?

3) In order to lynch, do we still have to -do this?

4) Is Muso really blackmailed?

​Yes, Yes, Yes, No

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:40 AM
I am blackmailed.
fail. I have to go to bed soon. Idk why I'm staying up right now.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:40 AM
But yea, for anyone who hasn't seen this, go see it. NAO

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 12:41 AM
But yea, for anyone who hasn't seen this, go see it. NAO

I agree

Sumikoko
January 8th, 2012, 12:43 AM
My fellow Britannians! Cursed be those daring, ungrateful 11's who revolt against the Britannian Empire. Were it not us who allowed them to eat? To live without disturbance? To have roofs over their heads? Yet these ingrates dare kill innocent Clovis? And they dare call themselves the Black "Knights"? Rise, my fellow Britannians! Death to the rebels! Death to the Black Knights! Death to ZERO!

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:44 AM
I heard Zero will save 11. Is that true? Will he really free us?

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 12:46 AM
My fellow Britannians! Cursed be those daring, ungrateful 11's who revolt against the Britannian Empire. Were it not us who allowed them to eat? To live without disturbance? To have roofs over their heads? Yet these ingrates dare kill innocent Clovis? And they dare call themselves the Black "Knights"? Rise, my fellow Britannians! Death to the rebels! Death to the Black Knights! Death to ZERO!

Sumikoko is not Euphemia...

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:46 AM
It's really obnoxious that I can't just get the latest post without having to open miniforum mafia. Can we install a little latest post thingy for this?

Muso
January 8th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Mod ruined my fake BM strat.

I give up.

Sumikoko
January 8th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Zero is nothing but a murderer. He is waging a war in which no blood had needed to be shed before. He cowers behind a mask. Do not be swayed by his sly promises! Britannia has everything, is everything, and needs nothing! Zero will use you 11's as pawns and throw you away. He won't even wage his own life in battle! Why follow such a coward?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Sumikoko is not Euphemia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ2GHIAs0Y

Explain how she's not nick

Muso
January 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Zero is nothing but a murderer. He is waging a war in which no blood had needed to be shed before. He cowers behind a mask. Do not be swayed by his sly promises! Britannia has everything, is everything, and needs nothing! Zero will use you 11's as pawns and throw you away. He won't even wage his own life in battle! Why follow such a coward?

Pawns are underrated. If they walk far enough they can become queens.

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
There is one question I forgot to ask in the FAQ thread.

If this student is recruited into the revolution, the revolutionists and the Black Knights can win together!

Can we somehow dissolve the alliance by killing the traitor? And does it mean that both revolutionist and Black Knights will now share the same night chat?

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Explain how she's not nick

That is after witching... one reason why I can't bear to watch this anime...

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 12:59 AM

-lynch Sumikoko

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:04 AM

Honestly, if only Lelouch hadn't made that bad joke =.=

SUCH A CHEKHOV"S GUN

Sumikoko
January 8th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Pawns are underrated. If they walk far enough they can become queens.Naturally. Like wise, if an eleven works hard enough, he shall receive the honor to be an Honourary Britannian! What can be more fruitful? But if those same elevens work for Zero, they will be offered nothing but an empty promise for what? No oppression? We Britannians have given you 11's adequate freedom. You know what too much freedom is? Anarchy!!

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 01:08 AM
I have no idea how to play this. I barely even understand my role :|.

I need to go back and reread the FAQ :D.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Pawns are underrated. If they walk far enough they can become queens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0mxz2-AQ64

Unless they some smart ass pawns, they get capped quick yo.

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 01:11 AM
There is one question I forgot to ask in the FAQ thread.

Can we somehow dissolve the alliance by killing the traitor? And does it mean that both revolutionist and Black Knights will now share the same night chat?

The Black Knights and Revolutionists can ONLY win together if the Revolutionary Leader has recruited the Student who is actually working for the Black Knights. They will NOT share a night chat EVER. The Black Knights will only know if the Revolutionists have recruited the traitor is if the revolutionists admit to it in Day chat

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Hey lurkers. Look you, now back at me. Sadly, I"m not a lurker. But even lurkers can be cool if they turn on invisibility. I'm on a site playing Forum Mafia, awkward.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Hey lurkers. Look at you, now back at me. Sadly, I"m not a lurker. But even lurkers can be cool if they turn on invisibility. I'm on a site playing Forum Mafia, awkward.

Grammar fix.

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM
I see new players. I advice the Mayor/Vig not to reveal until you have used your shot or after Lelouch is dead.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM

But there was another reason why I found it hard to watch the anime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37W-n9mDMoA

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:35 AM
Edit cuz of spoilerz

ALL HAIL BRITANIA! ALL HAIL BRITANIA! ALL HAIL BRITANIA!

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Pls don't comment on the end anymore. Y DO I ALWAYS SPOILERS VRYTHING! xD

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Hooray CmG is here, someone I can talk to. So what's up scum?

Nick
Why the obsession with Lelouch? Lelouch like some of the Britannians are not the good guys. They are better off dead.

I prefer that Euphemia lives. Maybe a few other characters.

Stopped watching halfway you see...

Guardian
Pls don't comment on the end anymore. Y DO I ALWAYS SPOILERS VRYTHING! xD

and the ending is.........

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:40 AM
and the ending is.........

The ending is that C.C. Kills Lelouch and everybody else and becomes the ultimate goddess.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM
-vote lelouch

1 step to victory.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM
The ending is that C.C. Kills Lelouch and everybody else and becomes the ultimate goddess.

i am pretty sure that's not it.

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Ohaioo TheWaaagh. not much my mind already xploded because i don't have to vote some mayor douchebag. Now i don't even know what to do on Day 1.

@Nick if we kill Lelouch the black knights lose almost all their abilities. Sounds like a good plan. Kill Lelouch, Kill Orange-kun and the other cult faggot.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:43 AM
-vote heaven
I want to be two steps away from hell.

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:43 AM
-kill Lelouch

-send TheWaaagh

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Ohaioo TheWaaagh. not much my mind already xploded because i don't have to vote some mayor douchebag. Now i don't even know what to do on Day 1.

@Nick if we kill Lelouch the black knights lose almost all their abilities. Sounds like a good plan. Kill Lelouch, Kill Orange-kun and the other cult faggot.

excellent.
now let us all vote Lelouch and hope the GM notices
-revote lelouch

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:45 AM
-Shoot The Waaagh

-Send The Waaagh

a much better choice methinks.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 01:46 AM

I don't know what any of those names mean, but as long as we lynch Sumikoko I'm happy.

-witch CmG
-target Guardian

You have no power over me assholes.

Goremancer
Lelouch used Geass on TheWaaagh! It's super effective! TheWaaagh attacks Cmg! It's super effective! Cmg fainted! TheWaaagh is no longer under Lelouch's control! Lelouch uses gun! It's super effective! TheWaaagh fainted! Trainer Town just lost!

Nick

A red flag... what is this? And it's Guardian.

By the way, why do they call him Orange-kun? Any particular reason?

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:47 AM
-Shoot TheWaaagh

-Send Guardian

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Terrance are you aboot?

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Lelouch used Geass on TheWaaagh! It's super effective! TheWaaagh attacks Cmg! It's super effective! Cmg fainted! TheWaaagh is no longer under Lelouch's control! Lelouch uses gun! It's super effective! TheWaaagh fainted! Trainer Town just lost!

I always knew I was super effective against CmG.

Oh shit Guardian's coming at me.

-Shoot Guardian
-WITH AN ELECTION VOTE

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Deathfire is here!
all hail the Host!

*Bows*

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM

Diagnosis? Faggot!

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I always knew I was super effective against CmG.

Oh shit Guardian's coming at me.

-Shoot Guardian
-WITH AN ELECTION VOTE

-Use Vest

TheWaagh attacks Guardian! It has No effect! Guardian reflects the attack back at TheWaaagh!Its Super Effective!Thewaaagh fainted!

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Hope the poor students don'T have to answer questions about Deathfire123's favourite hentai games. xD

Y AM I A FAGGET?

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Diagnosis? Faggot!

Dude, don't piss off scum. You gonna' die tonight, boy.

Good luck keeping track of all of those day time actions Deathfire :).

Guardian reflected an election vote back at me... which means I'm Mr. Mayor now!

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

Lol Nick, the people that signed up have likely already played mafia on SC2 before... that's how I assume they got here. So just sit back and enjoy the one day you're allowed to be a troll.

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:55 AM
YES MY LORDO!.... Well How are the Bodyguards supposed to find their special guarding friend? That's something i am wondering...

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 01:56 AM
Nick = scum

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Well if Kromos is scum. He will bus his allies anyway so we just have eleminated them at Day 5....

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 01:58 AM

Uhhhhh... Me without trolling? Elaborate on that matter. What would remain if I don't troll. Funny enough, I'm supposed to be an introvert.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Guardian Summons Troll!
Troll attacks Newbie!
Newbie is Destroyed!

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Troll Summons Guardian!
Guardian goes suicide!
Newbie kills Troll!

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Troll leveled up! What? Troll is evolving? ... ... ... ZOMG Troll just evolved into Archangel!

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 02:01 AM
GM Deathfire reveals himself as all-knowing awesome Motherfucker! Every one's day abilities no longer work other than talking about random shit.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 02:02 AM
There is no way that Nick isn't scum. He is the most scummy person in this M-FM and shouldn't make it past Day 1.

vote Nick

If we can't lynch him then Nick should be jailed and executed tonight. He must be dead by Day 2.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 02:02 AM
imo ofc.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Goremancer tricks everyone into doing alt f4 at life. FATALITY

CmG
And the bussing already started.....

Guardian
Troll Summons Guardian!
Guardian goes suicide!
Newbie kills Troll!

Trap Card Activated: Donor code!
Donor code forces Newbie to Quit!

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 02:04 AM
This should be a quick game with scum being so obvious. Hopefully the mafia don't have someone to bus them like last game.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Trap Card Activated: Donor code!
Donor code forces Newbie to Quit!
I counter spell. I use quicken spell on the same turn. I cast empowered fireball. I move 5ft. End turn.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:05 AM
And the bussing already started.....

your eyesight is failing.
its trolls!not buses!

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 02:06 AM
your eyesight is failing.
its trolls!not buses!

Are you on the mafia team with Nick, Guardian?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Yea, I'll bet you're mafia Guardian. I checked him last night, it said he is italian. AND HE HAS ONE OF THOSE MAFIA HATS. GET HIM BOYS

Guardian
I counter spell. I use quicken spell on the same turn. I cast empowered fireball. I move 5ft. End turn.

Instant Spell Card Activated : Spell-be-gone!
all spells cancelled!

Trap Card Activated: Supper Spam!
all movements cancelled!

Deathfire123
Oh right, unless you PM me otherwise, you must make at least ONE post a day, AND either A: PM me to Use a night action or B: PM me to skip it at night. Or you WILL be modkilled AND replaced.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:09 AM
I agree with Kromos, and I found some pretty disturbing evidence to support my theory. If you take every other post that Nick has made since the start of the game, you'll notice a very disturbing code in the choice of his words. I'd explain the formula I used, but it's quite complicated (you're pretty clever Nick). Here's what I've come up with (post numbers for reference):

Post #12 Sumikoko is not Euphemia...
#19 That is after witching... one reason why I can't bear to watch this anime...
#33 Why the obsession with Lelouch? Lelouch like some of the Britannians are not the good guys. They are better off dead. I prefer that Euphemia lives. Maybe a few other characters.
#54 Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

Conclusion: He's telling us he's the Godfather. And that we're assholes apparently.

Guardian
Are you on the mafia team with Nick, Guardian?

*Acts like a mafia and tries to get lynched*

Goremancer
Oh right, unless you PM me otherwise, you must make at least ONE post a day, AND either A: PM me to Use a night action or B: PM me to skip it at night. Or you WILL be modkilled AND replaced.
KILLING SPREE. UNSTOPPABLE. RAMPAGE. alright going to bed. see you dumbass trolls tomorrow.

DIAGNOSIS?
FAGGOT
(not you deathfire but everyone)

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I agree with Kromos, and I found some pretty disturbing evidence to support my theory. If you take every other post that Nick has made since the start of the game, you'll notice a very disturbing code in the choice of his words. I'd explain the formula I used, but it's quite complicated (you're pretty clever Nick). Here's what I've come up with (post numbers for reference):

#19 That is after witching... one reason why I can't bear to watch this anime...
#33 Why the obsession with Lelouch? Lelouch like some of the Britannians are not the good guys. They are better off dead. I prefer that Euphemia lives. Maybe a few other characters.
#54 Stop trolling guys. At least discuss something useful so that the newer players don't get confused.

Conclusion: He's telling us he's the Godfather. And that we're assholes apparently.

I expect no less from my INTP colleague. Very perceptive. Intelligent, bright young lad.

NOW going to bed

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:12 AM
KILLING SPREE. UNSTOPPABLE. RAMPAGE. alright going to bed. see you dumbass trolls tomorrow.

DIAGNOSIS?
FAGGOT
(not you deathfire but everyone)

ah..
day 1.
when all experienced players are trolls and trolls are experienced players.

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 02:13 AM

OMG! Should clean my glasses didn't see that obvious code. Calling us assholes? How rude of you Nick!

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:16 AM
OMG! Should clean my glasses didn't see that obvious code. Calling us assholes? How rude of you Nick!

Observe how silent he's become since I outted him. If I die tonight, cracking his codes will fall on you CmG. Make me proud.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:17 AM
the purpose of day 1 is :---

please fill in the blank.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:18 AM
the purpose of day 1 is :---

please fill in the blank.

to make you less introverted.

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Addendum: All previous Day Actions are now void, each person gets ONE day action that may or may not actually work. (My best is on not, but who knows, every action will be given a 1/1000 chance to succeed for the day, just for fun)

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Who have yet to post?

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Who have yet to post?

there is still like 20 hours, they have plenty of time

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Addendum: All previous Day Actions are now void, each person gets ONE day action that may or may not actually work. (My best is on not, but who knows, every action will be given a 1/1000 chance to succeed for the day, just for fun)

-shoot Deathfire123

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Also, looking at Nick's newest post (likely in reply to my conclusions):

Who have yet to post?

I rest my case.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:22 AM

i feel insulted.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:24 AM
yay!
-Shoot Nick
-Shoot Nick
-Shoot Nick
-Shoot Nick
-Shoot Nick
-Shoot Nick
-sh......

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 02:24 AM
i feel insulted.

You forgot to green the i.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:25 AM
You caught on to my game, Guardian. But you ironically forgot an 'i' in my coded insult.

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 02:27 AM
Idots the new software from Apple ofr Introverted people who like to go suicide all day long...

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 02:27 AM
-shoot Deathfire123

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Also, looking at Nick's newest post (likely in reply to my conclusions):

Who have yet to post?

I rest my case.

Not even close, 714 out of the 1000

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:28 AM

honestly?

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:29 AM
honestly?

FUCK.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Does anyone like Hot Fuzz?

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:32 AM
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
hope this works.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Does anyone like Hot Fuzz?

Yarp.

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 02:33 AM
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
-Shoot TheWaaagh
hope this works.
Sorry 196/1000

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:34 AM
all of them Failed?

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 02:34 AM
the pantomime was the best in hot fuzz

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:35 AM
Sorry 196/1000

You should know Guardian, random.org ain't got shit on me.

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 02:35 AM
all of them Failed?

My previous post said you only get ONE day action today

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:37 AM
You should know Guardian, random.org ain't got shit on me.

i may do the -shoot The Waaagh 1000 times over and over again.
you may or may not escape.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:38 AM
i may do the -shoot The Waaagh 1000 times over and over again.
you may or may not escape.

Of course, it is rigged in the no action favor, as 12/1000 is ......

CmG
January 8th, 2012, 02:38 AM
Well whatever i have enough trolled now. Maybe we can use the day for some better things when all people said hello. Until then ...
laters

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Well whatever i have enough trolled now. Maybe we can use the day for some better things when all people said hello. Until then ...
laters

hello!:p

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 02:40 AM
laters

Well if scum CmG is leaving then there's no point in me sticking around either.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 02:43 AM
if no one wants to talk, no point in me staying on day1...
-vote day end

lets get to the real games.
Serious mode activated. :evil:

Muso
January 8th, 2012, 02:44 AM
-vote day end

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Luna in the house, yo!

Yay someone else who had a delayed start of game because it takes them hours to write RP and find music, PRIORITIES: WE GOT THEM :D

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Luna in the house, yo!

Yay someone else who had a delayed start of game because it takes them hours to write RP and find music, PRIORITIES: WE GOT THEM :D

Of course we do.
Serious mode deactivated.
Fun time s now!:D

Zane
January 8th, 2012, 03:22 AM
please stop the trolling, we need to find out who's the scum

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 03:28 AM
please stop the trolling, we need to find out who's the scum
awwwww.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 03:28 AM
500th post.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Everyone must fill out this questionnaire. If you do not, I will consider you scum.

Who is the person you trust the most? (You can only answer with a name. DON'T say you trust no one or haven't mind your mind up yet. Who is the person you instinctively trust the most from what they have said so far?) Why do you trust them the most?

Do you think this game is unfair (imbalanced against) for the Town? Why / why not?

Do you think this game is unfair for the Mafia? Why / why not?

Do you think this game is unfair for Jeremiah Gottwald? Why / why not?

Do you think this game is unfair for Diethard Ried? Why / why not?

For each question you must give a boolean (yes / no) answer followed by your reasons. Don't give wishy washy, troll or undecided answers as this is a sure sign of scum and won't give me the information I want.

I may come up with some more questions later. Hopefully we can find out something useful from Day 1. I'll answer this myself in a bit.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Give these questions a great deal of thought. Reread the FAQ so you understand the balance and can make informed comments about it. It is probably best to answer these questions towards the end of the day.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Everyone must fill out this questionnaire. If you do not, I will consider you scum.

Who is the person you trust the most? (You can only answer with a name. DON'T say you trust no one or haven't mind your mind up yet. Who is the person you instinctively trust the most from what they have said so far?) Why do you trust them the most?

Do you think this game is unfair (imbalanced against) for the Town? Why / why not?

For each question you must give a boolean (yes / no) answer followed by your reasons. Don't give wishy washy, troll or undecided answers as this is a sure sign of scum and won't give me the information I want.

I may come up with some more questions later. Hopefully we can find out something useful from Day 1. I'll answer this myself in a bit.
1)Zane.The non-troll.
2)Yes.12 town vs 8 non-town becomes 9 town vs 9 non-town if the revolutionist recruits successfully.
3)No.They have people who can join them and a witch-capable leader.
4)Nope.Wont be killed easily.
5)No.He can become allied with the mafia .....

Zane
January 8th, 2012, 04:34 AM

Zane, the banana king, because he's the banana king

watermelon , because green

apple, because red

orange , because orange

chocolate, because brown

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 04:47 AM
1)Zane.The non-troll.
2)Yes.12 town vs 8 non-town becomes 9 town vs 9 non-town if the revolutionist recruits successfully.
3)No.They have people who can join them and a witch-capable leader.
4)Nope.Wont be killed easily.
5)No.He can become allied with the mafia .....

I take back what i said about Zane.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Here i was thinking this game would be somewhat like SC2 Mafia.

Guardian
January 8th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Here i was thinking this game would be somewhat like SC2 Mafia.

Its different yet similar.
Day 1 is still troll day.
Difference : being trolly/griefy may get you placed on the reserve next game.
Your attitude and abilities affect how other player look at you at react to you.
I.E:you can lie perfectly. Next game people wont trust as much.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM
I'm a bad liar , this is Mafia after all.
Although i've noticed people seem to judge based more on Name then on gameplay,
but i'll see who the trolls are soon enough.

jaczac
January 8th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Jaczac here, just posting in for the day.
Just saying im exited coz ive never oplayed withs revs b4. Very weak.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Jaczac here, just posting in for the day.
Just saying im exited coz ive never oplayed withs revs b4. Very weak.

Damn you abbreviate alot , what exactly are 'revs' ?

jaczac
January 8th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Revolutionists

No me gusta typing

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 06:18 AM
People actively accusing others of being scum for having a laugh on day one are playing anti-Town. Trolling is a frequent strategy used by Town PRs.

If anything I think Kromos is scum at this point because he is using his 'questionnaire' to reveal who might be the most threat to the Mafia and to make him look like a concerned Town player. Did you all enjoy filling out his questionnaire when electing people to the Quorum in M-FMIII?

Zack
January 8th, 2012, 06:23 AM
So, it started.

Troll level up? :>

And yes Luna, those were my thoughts too. I do not submit questionnaires to someone who could be scum, answer it yourself first, then explain in detail why you put that thing here in the first place, what kind of information are you looking for sir Kromos? Unless you answer I will not answer too, heh

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 06:54 AM
@Luna

Everyone loves my questionnaires. That's why Dust used it for FM VIII.

@ Zack

I could tell you why this questionnaire should be useful but you already know why. No member of the town should have anything to fear from answering these questions so I think it looks very scummy that you are shying away from them. Both you and Luna are saying I could be scum as an excuse for not answering, yet even if I were scum these answers would benefit the town.

I will answer closer to the end so I have a better answer for the person I most trust.

@Zane

You have done what I expected some people to do. Trolling is the defence of scum who can't think of a good enough answer (e.g. Zack in M-FM III). It is only your past history that makes me unsure of you.

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Questionnaires work both ways. I'll wait until everyone has posted before I decide whether to reply Kromos.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 07:21 AM
I'll see what the rest does and play safe ...

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 07:28 AM
I'll see what the rest does and play safe ...

Typical noob scum playstyle.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Typical noob scum playstyle.

You got me i'm scum , obviously.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 07:35 AM
You got me i'm scum , obviously.

Typical scum response.

Care to answer my questions? If you are town then you have nothing to fear :).

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 07:36 AM
This is pretty much my impression of day1

http://www.twowheelforum.com/photopost/direct_data/539/bunny-pancake.jpg

Zack
January 8th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Why Kromos, but there is a reason to fear answering these. Dying first night. I'l pass on that, thanks. Go ahead and make yourself the town leader who will die first, i'd rather live a little longer. Take this however you wish.

Trolling be more fun day one :3

Here, have some cabbages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRguMhpQPQ

Escaho
January 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Wow, page 7 already. With all the trolling and lack of knowledge based on this anime, I think I'm really gonna have to go watch some of it to figure out some of these character/names. Battlestar Galactica was so much easier after having watched it. =p

It's really weird not having an election on Day 1 (since I've only been in one FM that had it and the previous FMs I had read included that mechanic). However, you can draw a lot of conclusions from people on Day 1 based on previous play styles and how troll-y they are. Then again, people play differently if they are a different faction.

I have to go brush up on the character roles again. Someone said something about planting bombs, so I'm a little out of the loop.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Typical scum response.

Care to answer my questions? If you are town then you have nothing to fear :).

I don't think the setup is naturally unfair , but shit happens , If Jeremiah or Diethard dies first night , Then it still won't matter if the setup is balanced or not. If you understand my point , therefore i find your little questionnaire useless.

Nick
January 8th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Meh. All trolls. I don't care anymore. Newbies make sure you think about your roles properly. Kromos is asking a good question. Do think about it even if you do not want to answer.

I claim Executioner. Good night. Will be back in 10 hours.

And please delete the intruding post. Thank you.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 07:57 AM

CmG. He is trolling like always but when he's town he is less aggressive (from the games I have seen). From what has been said so far he is my most trusted person.

No. It might be harder than in some other games but I think the town have a very real chance of winning.

No. They have 4 very powerful members with the possibility of gaining 2 more later. They are perhaps the most likely faction to win but town are very close to them in power.

Yes, he is one man who has to kill every other person. Like all SKs he has almost no chance of winning. He will not join mafia as we won't lynch the jailor.

Yes, he has no vest so can die at any moment. The chance of recruiting 3 students by then is very unlikely and without a recruiter they will lose as well. He has almost no chance of joining the mafia, although this is more likely than Jeremiah.

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Hello folks. I have a feeling this game is going to be quite random with all the double abilities and stuff, but we'll see how it turns out.

I want to point out a flaw in Zane's logic when he filled in Kromos' questionnaire:

watermelon , because green

apple, because red

orange , because orange

chocolate, because brown
Watermelons are red on the inside, apples can be green on the outside and are never red on the inside and white chocolate is white, not brown.

That is all.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Why Kromos, but there is a reason to fear answering these. Dying first night. I'l pass on that, thanks. Go ahead and make yourself the town leader who will die first, i'd rather live a little longer. Take this however you wish.

You seem to think my questions would help to reveal town PRs when in reality they are not incredibly useful. You obviously have some fear that these questions will reveal too much about you.

The point of these questions is to gain information that can be used in retrospect, similar to the votes in the mayoral election. People often have different opinions on balance depending on their alignment. While people can easily (or in some cases not so easily) lie, this should get some information out of them when otherwise we will gain little of use from this day.

I want people to say who they trust most to help identify teams (or most cases, identify who is not a team, depending on how many layers of wifom they use). We will be able to look back on this information and could gleam something useful from it, but I am under no illusions that this will instantly find us the scum.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I don't think the setup is naturally unfair , but shit happens , If Jeremiah or Diethard dies first night , Then it still won't matter if the setup is balanced or not. If you understand my point , therefore i find your little questionnaire useless.

Can you please fill out the questionnaire?

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
-Become M-FM IV GM

Roll my dice, please.

Zack
January 8th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Fear these questions? I do not fear the questions, nor the answers. I just told you what I fear, don't be making shit up.

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Honestly I'm still pretty confused about the setup to comment on balance, I've been trying to get all the details of it hammered out in my mind but I have some questions which may seem obvious but oh well

1) so most of these guys have the ability of two roles? Does this mean they have to choose between which of these roles to use at night? So the executioner has investigation powers, what is the purpose for that? Same goes for the jester having spy powers?

2) do the citizens act as the students? I don't see a student role there so I must assume that. Does that mean one of the citizens is secretly mafia aligned? Do they know that they are mafia aligned?

3) Euphemia li Britannia says he is a town alligned jester... that just doesn't compute with me.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 08:39 AM
1) so most of these guys have the ability of two roles? Does this mean they have to choose between which of these roles to use at night? So the executioner has investigation powers, what is the purpose for that? Same goes for the jester having spy powers?

You just narrowed down your own role, Jesus.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Fear these questions? I do not fear the questions, nor the answers. I just told you what I fear, don't be making shit up.

there is a reason to fear answering these. Dying first night. i'd rather live a little longer. Take this however you wish.

You told me that you fear dying first night because of answering the questions, right?

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Honestly I'm still pretty confused about the setup to comment on balance, I've been trying to get all the details of it hammered out in my mind but I have some questions which may seem obvious but oh well

2) do the citizens act as the students? I don't see a student role there so I must assume that. Does that mean one of the citizens is secretly mafia aligned? Do they know that they are mafia aligned?

3) Euphemia li Britannia says he is a town alligned jester... that just doesn't compute with me.

Read the FAQ for most of your questions.

The executioner could use his investigation result to help lynch scum and gain the trust of the town. The next day he could say he investigated his target and get him lynched. He could also investigate his target which might help him when he claims a role.

The jester could use the mafia's night chat to help implicate himself as he knows what the mafia is doing.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I claim Executioner.

Who's your target?

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Looks like you have thought this setup through more than I have, Kromos. The executioner/investigator made sense to me, but jester/spy was just weird.

Town aligned jester, however... why would anyone lynch a doc/armoursmith who can confirm himself by stating who they gave their armour to? Mi no comprende.

Escaho
January 8th, 2012, 08:54 AM
I like filling out questionnaires.

But, to be fair, Kromos, the last time you tried to convince people to fill out a questionnaire to determine their allegiance to the Town, you yourself turned out to be the final scum left in the game. ;)

Guardian. He answered your questionnaire almost immediately, relayed his concerns about the town's possibility of losing quickly if a killing role or member of an opposing faction is not taken out quickly, and decidedly believes the factions that oppose the town are not in an "unfair" position (someone pro-town would read more into the opponent's roles [except their own] and be worried about what they can do).

Then again, it could just be a ploy to make us think that when really he is scum trying to appear pro-town...

I always over analyze things...

My initial reaction was no, but then changed to yes. If I'm understanding everything correctly, Diethard (Brown Neutral) has a 5/19 (26.3%) chance to convert a Student on Night 1. Jeremiah (Orange Neutral) has a 16/19 (84.2%) chance of killing a role on Night 1 (assuming all roles successfully block/defend someone else [Doc/Jailor/Godfather]. However, 2 BGs can neutralize this threat). And the Mafia has the same 16/19 (84.2%) chance, however they can also plant a bomb in addition to eliminate another threat.

Basically, it's possible that, after Night 1, it will be 9 (town) vs 4 (Mafia) vs 2 (Brown neutral + recruit) vs 1 (Orange neutral) vs 1 (Jester) vs 1 (Executioner) [or, looking at it another way, 9 versus 9, as Guardian said].

In comparison, a normal SC2 Mafia setup with 10 town, 1 benign neutral, 3 mafia, and 1 serial killer will result in 8v5 after 2 deaths on night 1.

That's just my opinion, of course, as, for all I know, Town could pull out the win here easily. Sometimes it's hard to predict, but my initial assumption would be that town is at a disadvantage. However, they do have those killing roles (Jailor/x2 BGs/Vigi) if the detectives/investigators are efficient. Losing them early will be more detrimental than in a regular game of mafia, imo, as town can lose majority quickly if they do not work together.

Not particularly. Assuming they can avoid the Orange Neutral kill on Night 1, they should be in pretty good shape. The Brown Neutral cannot recruit them and Lelouch is almost sitting pretty as far as Investigative roles finding him are concerned. However, the Lookout could do him in.

I would give them the edge in this format, actually (and that bomb can be pretty handy for anyone who role claims an Invest role [which must be taken into account]).

A regular serial killer in this format is deadly for Jeremiah. He must avoid 2 BGs, the Jailor's execution, the Vigi's shot, and the Mafia all at the same time. I'd say he's pretty doomed.

Similarly, if Diethard does not recruit at least 2 students quickly, he's toast. The town's forces are deadly against neutral units that are on their own.

Question for Deathfire: If Diethard recruits at least one student or recruits several students, and Diethard dies, but the recruited students are the lone survivors, does Diethard win as a faction with the students? (I assume this is like the Cultist power?)

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 09:13 AM
eh I keep looking for the FAQ thread and not finding it, link please?

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 09:16 AM
eh I keep looking for the FAQ thread and not finding it, link please?

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4179-M-FM-IV-Official-FAQ-Roles-Thread

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Kromos, you really shouldn't have your FM identity in your signature while you're still alive in that FM...

EDIT: Or really at all while it is still active.

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Maybe it's WIFOM :p

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Maybe it's WIFOM :p

Either way, it's not only uncool but against the rules of that FM.

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Silly INTJ's. Tsssk.

My role in MFM VIII is ???

I'm hiding it, but everyone who knows me already knows what my alter ego there is. *shrug*

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM
After looking at the set up more I think it is fair to both the town and mafia. I am really looking forward to seeing how the dual abilities come into play. That being said I am not very picky balance wise, the other roles are doomed on their own but have the off chance of joining the mafia which helps them win but is honestly unfair to the town. That would be my one complaint that Jeremiah and Diethard have a chance of joining and strengthening the mafia is kind of bullshit for the town.

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Silly INTJ's. Tsssk.

My role in MFM VIII is ???

I'm hiding it, but everyone who knows me already knows what my alter ego there is. *shrug*

Don't knock INTJ's, we will rule over all of you one day.

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Not answering that questionnaire isn't scummy at all. For starters, most of the questions are about the setup, I could be Mafia and still believe them to be completely OP or I could rage that it's too hard for the Jester to win even if I'm Town. As for the one about who I 'trust', I don't trust anyone because I don't have any evidence which could lead to hints about roles. I'm also not good at reading 'town-tells'. You, however, are definitely beginning to scream scum to me Kromos, because you're playing exactly how I would play scum in this situation. I've also seen your handiwork first-hand during M-FMI and M-FMIII and trusting you will be an uphill battle in this game :)

Rocshi
January 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Well, I missed a good bit.

Hello from all late sleepers in America.

Which person do you trust the most?

Nick, cause he's smart.

Do you think this game is unfair (imbalanced against) for the Town? Why / Why not?

I think it is pretty unfair, mostly because of the whole "If your friend dies, you die too". If Cornelia dies, the game can go from 6v3 to 3v3 the next day. The KPN is fine, and unless the PR's go down Night 1, we should be able to have some leads by then.

Do you think this game is unfair for the Mafia? Why / Why not?

I think that there are too many ways to find them, and unless they get lucky on Night 1, they will lose.

Do you think the game is unfair for Jeremiah Gottwald?

He's going to die Night 2. I guarantee it.

Do you think the game is fair forDiethard Ried?

Unless he gets lucky on Night 1-2 with Students, he's gone.

THE GAME IS BALANCED BECAUSE ITS UNFAIR FOR EVERYONE.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Depends how lucky the BG/Doc is.

Nope

He's doomed

Depends on luck.

EDIT : Most Trusted , Guardian , not a clue why

Rocshi
January 8th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Don't knock INTJ's, we will rule over all of you one day.

INTJ is Godfather in my setup...

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Oh I forgot, I trust no one. Trust isn't for a mafia game which is based around lies.

Rocshi
January 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM
-vote Lelouch

I agree with Guardian on this one.

Everyone, meet Mr. Tally.

Mr.Tally
Lelouch (2)- Guardian, Rocshi

jimbobicus
January 8th, 2012, 10:07 AM

I trust myself. I'm wary of trusting anyone because I have not played any FM's before, and when I see someone make a powergrab this early, I'm wary of trusting them as trusting someone like that can lead to a huge mistakes made throughout the game. (Although conversely this has caused me to lose the game in SC2 mafia because the person actually was a trustworthy town.)

In all of these I think it's fairly balanced, as far as I can tell for the "sk"/gottwald it will be hard to know for sure if he's sk (no all knowing sheriff), mafia has what seems like 2 detection immune roles, and town has plenty of power roles. Plus the neutrals and cult throw in plenty of random factors. When it comes down to it, one bad move on any factions part could easily lead to their downfall. I think it will come down to who screws up first, and the worst.

Edit: Also I immediately dislike it when someone says "do this or you're scum" especially when it clearly does not mean they are or are not scum. Everyone, scum or not, has something to hide.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Mr.Tally
Lelouch (2)- Guardian, Rocshi

First tally = mob.

Zack
January 8th, 2012, 10:12 AM
You told me that you fear dying first night because of answering the questions, right?

Are you planning to kill me Kromos? le scum, evil spirit begone!

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Neutral killers are always screwed in FM because the long discussion times keep them from slipping under the radar and eventually they're going to get caught.

Other than the orange dude, who is really just around to put some pressure on other factions, the game's up for grabs depending on luck with actions and targets.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Currently suspect of being scum:
Goremancer
Muso
TheWaaagh
Deathfire
Sumi
Nick
Wendy Testaburger
CmG
Guardian
Kromos
Bully
Luna
McPwnage
Zane
GameFreak
jaczac
Zack
Escaho
BorkBot
Dimwit
Rocshi
jimbobicus

Anyone else hasn't spoken and is most certainly the Doctor or /raging student.

Rocshi
January 8th, 2012, 10:20 AM
First tally = mob.

First tally was made by Luna last game.

She was the host.

I RULE THE GAME GUYS.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Why was I least suspected of being scum, when I was actually scum?

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Either way, it's not only uncool but against the rules of that FM.

Your right, it probably was a bit premature. I just put it up along with my M-FM III role and didn't think it was that important anymore. I'll take it off now.

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Why was I least suspected of being scum, when I was actually scum?Because you skipped your night 1 action. And don't try to WIFOM us. You're not Tweek Tweak and you being seen as scum now doesn't mean you're not.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Why was I least suspected of being scum, when I was actually scum?

right now?

Edit: Misread why as when. oops

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 10:26 AM
The main problem we face Kromos is that you always try to fill the role of the 'Town Leader'. When you've tried to do that as Town it has not gone well.

I hunger for bananas.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:29 AM
The main problem we face Kromos is that you always try to fill the role of the 'Town Leader'. When you've tried to do that as Town it has not gone well.

I hunger for bananas.

I've only been town once and I didn't try to be the leader in that game. I'm not trying to be the leader this game either, I just posted something that wasn't trolling and now we're actually having a useful discussion.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Your right about what you said in M-FM II. I don't think I will ever be killed night 1 :D.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Can people not edit their posts?

Dimwit
I don't think I will ever be killed night 1 :D.

BEGGING

BorkBot
You also acted as town leader when you were lookout and claimed sheriff. You were more or less trying to direct the game and because you lied about your role, you ended up being the primary scum suspect after the SK (yours truly) was lynched based on a hunch from Dust.

BorkBot
January 8th, 2012, 10:37 AM
BEGGING

What he means is that by drawing all the attention to himself and his posts having more than a little bit of doubtful content, killers won't bother to hit him because they think they can point him out as a suspect.

CmG is the same. It's a fairly clever WIFOM act, but if you're a town role that can't prove itself you're kind of digging your own grave in the process (see CmG in MFM III, with everyone thinking he was mutineer halfway through the game). If he hadn't been killed, he would've been lynched.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 10:41 AM
What he means is that by drawing all the attention to himself and his posts having more than a little bit of doubtful content, killers won't bother to hit him because they think they can point him out as a suspect.

CmG is the same. It's a fairly clever WIFOM act, but if you're a town role that can't prove itself you're kind of digging your own grave in the process (see CmG in MFM III, with everyone thinking he was mutineer halfway through the game). If he hadn't been killed, he would've been lynched.

You're scum, too. Damn, I'm getting all sorts of scum reads this game.

GM, did you reverse the morality this game? Is town scum and scum town? I see a bunch of evil mother fuckers running around right now... should I see a doctor about this?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Currently suspect of being scum:
Goremancer
Muso
TheWaaagh
Deathfire
Sumi
Nick
Wendy Testaburger
CmG
Guardian
Kromos
Bully
Luna
McPwnage
Zane
GameFreak
jaczac
Zack
Escaho
BorkBot
Dimwit
Rocshi
jimbobicus

Anyone else hasn't spoken and is most certainly the Doctor or /raging student.

Goremancer is online. Hey look, I'm at the top. I feel proud. Trolololol. Get yo gear back in shape Dimwit.
And hide yo kids and hide yo husband coz I'll be trolling everybody out here.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Goremancer is online. Hey look, I'm at the top. I feel proud. Trolololol. Get yo gear back in shape Dimwit.
And hide yo kids and hide yo husband coz I'll be trolling everybody out here.

I only went in order of scum tells.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Zack, Nick and GameFreak are at the top of my scum list atm.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Well some people think that I am scum. Tell you what? I'M KING CHARLES ZI BRITANNIA
I just roleclaimed. Sit down.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Well some people think that I am scum. Tell you what? I'M KING CHARLES ZI BRITANNIA
I just roleclaimed. Sit down.

You need to PM Deathfire -reveal if you want us to believe you.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 10:56 AM
http://www.visitmix.com/Content/Files/opinion_no.jpg

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Zane why are you lurking D:

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Nice 666 views on the Code Geass sign up. DON"T CLICK ON IT

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Goremancer, are you Charles Zi Britannia?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Yes. Do I hear any counter claims? No. Tonight, I'll be shooting Nick. Docs on me.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Yes. Do I hear any counter claims? No. Tonight, I'll be shooting Nick. Docs on me.

If I find out you are lying, I will try to lynch you. If you want to prove yourself then get Deathfire to reveal you officially. Otherwise retract your claim, this is your last chance.

Why will you shoot Nick? Why do you think shooting someone on Night 1 is a good idea?

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 11:09 AM

If Nick doesn't die tonight, Nick is mob.
If Nick dies tonight, Goremancer is mob.
If neither of those things happen, they are both mob.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:11 AM
If I find out you are lying, I will try to lynch you. If you want to prove yourself then get Deathfire to reveal you officially. Otherwise retract your claim, this is your last chance.

Why will you shoot Nick? Why do you think shooting someone on Night 1 is a good idea?
I do believe Kromos is either a mad bro or possibly Mao or Rolo. I doubt he's the blackknight... But...

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 11:12 AM
If I find out you are lying, I will try to lynch you.

Counter claim right there. Kromos claims Mayor.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:16 AM
If Nick doesn't die tonight, Nick is mob.
If Nick dies tonight, Goremancer is mob.
If neither of those things happen, they are both mob.

Nick dying or not won't tell us anything except that Goremancer is probably not Charles. How neither other those things happen? :weird:

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Counter claim right there. Kromos claims Mayor.

I don't claim anything. I'm waiting for Goremancer to reveal himself (via the GM) or to retract his claim. If he doesn't then he should be lynched.

Rocshi
January 8th, 2012, 11:18 AM

Nick claimed Rolo?

My theory is that he is Mao or Euphemia.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:19 AM
>.> Rocshi and Nick might be Black Knight buddies.

Rocshi
January 8th, 2012, 11:19 AM
-vote Goremancer

so...much...scumtell...

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM

Well done. Had the same thing in my notes.

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Goremancer, answer my questions.

Will you retract your claim that you are Charles Zi Britannia?
Why would you shoot Nick?
Why do you want to shoot someone on Night 1?
Why won't you PM Deathfire -reveal to prove your claim?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Goremancer Reflects the vote! The vote is now on Rocshi! IT"S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Dimwit
-vote Goremancer

It sucks when someone trolls the correct role at someone.

Fixed.

Also, new troll verbage... nice...

Goremancer
Goremancer, answer my questions.

Will you retract your claim that you are Charles Zi Britannia?
Why would you shoot Nick?
Why do you want to shoot someone on Night 1?
Why won't you PM Deathfire -reveal to prove your claim?

Maybe because I"m not?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Fixed.

Also, new troll verbage... nice...
New troll verbage is
Diagnosis? Faggot!

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:22 AM

I don't know if anyone noticed but I said that Rocshi and Goremancer were mafia buddies back on Day 1 of M-FM III.

Goremancer could be copying me, considering he was on my team last game.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I don't know if anyone noticed but I said that Rocshi and Goremancer were mafia buddies back on Day 1 of M-FM III.

Goremancer could be copying me, considering he was on my team last game.
Actually I was trying to reenact the whole Badass Rocshi Doc claim with me as Deathfire

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 11:26 AM
FM VIII just finished. Guess I can put Tweek Tweak back on my sig :p

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Lol hi tweek tweak. So who won? I had not been paying attention to big FM. I was le jason.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I'm just wondering , why am i on suspect list ? Or was that not serious , I don't know the amount of trollage that usually happens day 1.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:29 AM
>.> *gets 10 guys*

*shouts together* DEFENSIVE! HE"S DEFENSIVE! SCUM! SCUM!

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Yes I am an awesome spammer. Notice how Rocshi and Nick became so silent...

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 11:33 AM
I'm just wondering , why am i on suspect list ? Or was that not serious , I don't know the amount of trollage that usually happens day 1.

Too obvious, bro.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Hey Kromos, are you scum?

Sumikoko
January 8th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Okay, I see I'll have to save my Anti-Eleven propaganda for tomorrow lol. You guys are no fun. No roleplaying at all? Only trolling?

For the record though, Deathfire did indeed reverse the typical "morality" viewpoint on this game. That is, if you supported Lelouch throughout the anime, which if you didn't, we need to crack your head open and see what makes you tick. A Mafia win in this situation would mean it went along with the anime. The town winning would contradict the anime, as would the neutrals winning by themselves.

For the record though, the way this game is arranged, that means, if you are against my Britannian propaganda, that pins you down as scum. Lol. Because the only Elevens are in the Black Knights, unless you want to count Kururugi, who's technically an honourary Britannian serving for Euphemia.

And I just saw that the FM8 chats are all open?? WHAT HAPPENED. DID SOMEONE KILL THE ARSONIST? ALL THE MAFIA SUICIDED? LSKJDFKLSDJF

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Sorry Sumikoko, I don't wanna rp. Plus, lots of people here haven't even seen it. But right now, I suspect Kromos, Nick, Rocshi, and Gamefreak.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 11:39 AM
And I just saw that the FM8 chats are all open?? WHAT HAPPENED. DID SOMEONE KILL THE ARSONIST? ALL THE MAFIA SUICIDED? LSKJDFKLSDJF

I read in dead chat Ike saying that 2 of the remaining 3 mob were afk. Not sure about the neutral situation. I hope False at least gives us a closure thread.

GameFreak
January 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Too obvious, bro.

I know , it's fun being new.

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I really need to watch Code Geass, though I think Deathfire's intro gave me a wonderful oversight of the setting.

Quite frankly I don't care that it's an anime at the moment, for the duration of this game I will be treating it as a really cool story made up by Deathfire.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I know , it's fun being new.

Sounds like someone wants to blatantly admit something to the class.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not kidding, I honestly suspect Nick and Rocshi. Not sure about the other two. But Rocshi and Nick are my major suspects. Someone go check on them :/

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Also I got enough replies from Kromos about his questionnaire to satisfy me, as well as posts from other people about it. Your questionnaire to provoke discussion and information prompted me to provoke you for discussion and information so we ALL get information and discussion! ENFP AT WORK PEOPLE.

The scum hunting begins here. I call to the stand... GameFreak! Because you are new and currently viewing the thread. I am interested to hear about you, how you got into Mafia and just what role you like to play as in general :)

Luna
January 8th, 2012, 11:49 AM
I also propose that we all submit one question in Pink which we would like to ask everyone else, then after an hour or two compile it all into one questionnaire which people can choose to answer if they wish. I think that's more likely to provide us with useful information looking back.

I shall have to think about my own question...

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:52 AM
OOps didn't see the questionaire

Which person do you trust the most?

Me. I always trust myself.

Do you think this game is unfair (imbalanced against) for the Town? Why / Why not?

I think it's a little imba against town. Needs more citizen cannon fodders.

Do you think this game is unfair for the Mafia? Why / Why not?

Dunno. I didn't check the setup that closely. Neither will I.

Do you think the game is unfair for Jeremiah Gottwald?

How does he win again?

Do you think the game is fair forDiethard Ried?

Still not sure about revolutionist and his ability.

jaczac
I will reveal my Q. when all the rest are in

Dimwit
I also propose that we all submit one question in Pink which we would like to ask everyone else, then after an hour or two compile it all into one questionnaire which people can choose to answer if they wish. I think that's more likely to provide us with useful information looking back.

I shall have to think about my own question...

What is your role?

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Who do you think is acting the scummiest? Who is the least scummy?

Deathfire123
January 8th, 2012, 12:08 PM

No vig guns can be shot N1

Not particularly. Assuming they can avoid the Orange Neutral kill on Night 1, they should be in pretty good shape. The Brown Neutral cannot recruit them and Lelouch is almost sitting pretty as far as Investigative roles finding him are concerned. However, the Lookout could do him in.

Lelouch cant be detected by Lookout or Detective either.

Question for Deathfire: If Diethard recruits at least one student or recruits several students, and Diethard dies, but the recruited students are the lone survivors, does Diethard win as a faction with the students? (I assume this is like the Cultist power?)

Correct. All recruited citizens will stay recruited.

Looks like you have thought this setup through more than I have, Kromos. The executioner/investigator made sense to me, but jester/spy was just weird.

Town aligned jester, however... why would anyone lynch a doc/armoursmith who can confirm himself by stating who they gave their armour to? Mi no comprende.

What if Euphie has terrible luck and never heals the right person? Can't prove herself then.

1) Yes, they have to choose. Exe has invest to either A: implicate target with the bad version of the role they could be, or B: Gain town's trust by getting a scum. Jester with spy is to implicate himself by intentionally making slip ups based on what they heard in night chats.

2) students are citizens with 1 shot abilities. They are not the neutral role: Student. Sorry for any confusion. The one student who is mafia aligned, KNOWS they are mafia aligned. No one else does.

3)She doesn't want to be lynched, but if she is, she randomly kills a student. 2/9 for every town aligned student, 1/9 for the Mafia aligned student.

-Become M-FM IV GM

Roll my dice, please.

934/1000, not even close

Yes, he has no vest so can die at any moment. The chance of recruiting 3 students by then is very unlikely and without a recruiter they will lose as well. He has almost no chance of joining the mafia, although this is more likely than Jeremiah.

Wrong Diethard has a passive vest

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Wrong Diethard has a passive vest

Can you put that in his role card on the FAQ?

Kromos
January 8th, 2012, 12:14 PM

I'll just answer any questions I see now as I'll go off in a bit.

Most Scummy - Zack (then Nick, then GameFreak)
Least Scummy - CmG

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 12:15 PM

Goremancer is definitely acting the scummiest and Luna is acting the least scummy

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Man, every game I've been in people call me scummeh :( And I"m back for the time being.

Zack
January 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Trolls are green, Spammers are red, tell me - are you related to Ned?

Translation of Kromos's words: "Mafia please shoot CmG tonight". I'm sure they are happy to comply.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Luna is acting the scummiest, Goremancer least scummy.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I am related to Ned. I am related to Ned.

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Lurkers, you don't have to come and confess, we're lookin for you. And we're gonna find you, so you can run and tell that. Homeboy.

McJesus
January 8th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Luna is acting the scummiest, Goremancer least scummy.

learn2scumtell

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM
learn2scumtell

I could say the same to you.

TheWaaagh
Well, I'm back. So who we killin' tomorrow?

I vote Kromos so we never have to answer another questionnaire. Or Sumi because she is in my book of grudges.

Goremancer
learn2scumtell
Mcpwnage, don't make me vigi pwn you again.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Well, I'm back. So who we killin' tomorrow?

I vote Kromos so we never have to answer another questionnaire. Or Sumi because she is in my book of grudges.

Town PR right here, folks ^^^^^^^

Mopin
January 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Personally I think Kromos might be scum right now, the questionnaire it self seems to be pretty damn useless at finding anything out, which makes me think he only did it to make people trust him. Its basically the same case as it was last game, as I'm sure some of you have noticed.

Other than that GameFreak does look quite scummy though not so sure right now.

TheWaaagh
January 8th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Town PR right here, folks ^^^^^^^

Not if the mafia's reading. In that case I claim... useless Student.

Dimwit
January 8th, 2012, 12:32 PM
the questionnaire it self seems to be pretty damn useless at finding anything out, which makes me think he only did it to make people trust him.

-Troll Hat Off-
Oof. Any response to anything has the potential to garner intel. Nothing can never, and should never be discounted.
-Troll Hat On-

Goremancer
January 8th, 2012, 12:34 PM
-Troll Hat Off-
Oof. Any response to anything has the potential to garner intel. Nothing can never, and should never be discounted.
-Troll Hat On-
My troll hat is on 24/7