PDA

View Full Version : Who did rember when pepole discussed sc2 mafia on forum?

Arsonist
May 24th, 2018, 02:21 AM
I think pepole stopped to discuss sc2 mafia here... This forum has a new purpose - political and religious bullshit.

OzyWho
May 24th, 2018, 05:48 AM
No pepperidge farm meme? Also I think a grammatical error in the title?
downvote

Marshmallow Marshall
May 24th, 2018, 05:18 PM
I think pepole stopped to discuss sc2 mafia here... This forum has a new purpose - political and religious bullshit.

SC2 Mafia stuff exists too, but it makes the forum more living to have people post other stuff in it.

Voss
May 24th, 2018, 05:56 PM

'political and religious bullshit' as well as other types of 'bullshit' have always been discussed on sc2mafia.

I miss circle jerk sometimes.

Stealthbomber16
May 24th, 2018, 07:40 PM

and you contribute to it

PowersThatBe
May 24th, 2018, 08:09 PM
Arsonist makes 30 posts about quitting sc2mafia.

Makes post about missing when people talked about mafia.

.................................................. .................................................. .......................
.................................................. .................................................. .......................
.................................................. ...........................AND then he realized he was part of the problem.
Oh, wait. No he didn't.

Marshmallow Marshall
May 24th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Arsonist makes 30 posts about quitting sc2mafia.

Makes post about missing when people talked about mafia.

.................................................. ...........................AND then he realized he was part of the problem.
Oh, wait. No he didn't.

It's not a problem IMO, but he presents it like if it was one, and yes then he's part of it.

P.S. yes, your post is funny. :P

Stealthbomber16
May 24th, 2018, 10:34 PM
throwback thursday to the two times when arsonist posted threads about communism

Arsonist
May 25th, 2018, 05:30 AM
'political and religious bullshit' as well as other types of 'bullshit' have always been discussed on sc2mafia.

I miss circle jerk sometimes.

Same, pepole just began to be a fucking normies, so they're "too serious" for it.

Stealthbomber16
May 25th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Same, pepole just began to be a fucking normies, so they're "too serious" for it.

dude you literally just made a circlejerk thread yesterday.

it's just a bunch of the letter A (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42608-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAA)

Fury
May 26th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Pretty sure he's an attention whore who is just after validation.

But hey, that's how most people are lately.

yzb25
May 26th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Pretty sure he's an attention whore who is just after validation.

But hey, that's how most people are lately.

We prefer the term attention courtesans, actually.

Arsonist
May 27th, 2018, 10:34 AM
We prefer the term attention courtesans, actually.

It's a bad term, better use this:

Clutterfucking shithole that wants the damnfucking attention as a fuckfacing shitsock.