View Full Version : {Watch List} JesusChrist: 1-S2-1-4614590

jirenthegrey
May 12th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Account Name: JesusChrist
Account ID: 1-SC2-1-4614590
In-Game Name: RETARDED NIGGER

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

My Account Name: noobsaibot
Summary: Threw the game on d2 after a mistake I had done, attacking a person that he had kidnapped and tried to execute. I literally didn't notice who he kidnapped; this was an honest mistake. Called me an imbecile and left the game entirely while revealing my identity. Although town did not lynch me on d2 JesusChrist did not hold true to his role as Triad and nearly jeopardized the game for my other partner and I.24577

DJarJar
May 14th, 2018, 12:33 AM
in review

DJarJar
May 14th, 2018, 12:50 AM
ID Verification:
JesusChrist: 1-S2-1-4614590 Correct

Players Added to Report:

Hotkeys
JesusChrist: - 7

Summary
JesusChrist chooses the name "RETARDED NIGGER" and roles Interrogator in slot 5.

D1: chooses to kidnap player 13 (vigilante).

N1: 5 decides to execute 13, and the DH also chooses to attack 13.
Hilariously, 13 escapes from jail and so survives both of their attacks.

D2: 5 seems to be confused as to how 13 survived. He tells the town that he is jailor and tried to execute 13, in the process essentially confessing to being an interrogator.
He gets lynched for this and then says the following during his trial:
"Whatever. DH targeted the same guy I kidnapped.
Just 14 is an imbecile
gl"

Rest of game proceeds normally, though it is clear a lot of players are confused about how 13 survived being executed and this confusion does muddy things up throughout.

Was the game result altered?
No. Somehow 14 was ignored for most of the game and nearly won the game at the end if not for a bus driver.

Player Offenses
JesusChrist: Reactionary Gamethrow

Previous Offenses
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42194-Jesus-Christ-1-S2-1-4614590?highlight=4614590

Gamethrow On Hold

Recommended Action

JesusChrist: WL X2

Additional Notes
I can understand how there was some confusion in how the vigilante survived the interrogator's execution. There is a small chance of jailbreak happening, but it can happen. This is not an excuse to reveal your teammate and this is the second time JesusChrist has reacted to a game's circumstances by outing his team. WL X2.

Thanks for helping to keep the game clean!

Arrow
May 26th, 2018, 12:23 PM
1-S2-1-4614590: 2x WL