PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Assassin in the Palace

Gyrlander
April 27th, 2018, 04:41 PM
S-FM Assassin in the Palace

https://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Assassins-Creed-Unity-Gameplay-Preview.jpg.optimal.jpg

Roles List

Assassin
King
Guard
Guard
Guard
Guard

Role Cards

King: You have no abilities, but your survival is crucial to the kingdom. It is your job to avoid the assassination attempt.
The Guards all know your identity, but you do not know theirs.

Guard: It is your duty to protect the King from being assassinated.
You and every other guard know the identity of the King.

Assassin: You have a one-shot assassination attempt, which you can make at any point in the game (even after being lynched).
You win if you assassinate the king, regardless of whether you are lynched.

Win Conditions

King & Guards Have the King survive the assassination attempt.

Assassin: Assassinate the King.

Mechanics

Days last 48 hours.
Nightless.
Majority & Mandatory Lynch. In case of tie RNG decides the lynch.
No Last Wills, No Suicides

Order of Actions

∞. Assassination attempt

Rules of Conduct

No OGC (out of game communication)
Insults are alright, but don't be extreme.
Don't quote PMs.
English only.
Be active. Being active also means contributing to the game. Host has total discretion about this.
Images and videos are allowed, but don't spam them.
No excessive use of unrelated posts.
Threatened, attempted, or faked gamethrows are prohibited and will result in force replace, modkill or agressive warn at the host's discretion.
Don't spam excessively.

SuperJack
April 27th, 2018, 04:42 PM
kk

OzyWho
April 28th, 2018, 10:52 AM
/Pre-sign,
IF I'm permitted to post nothing but cat pictures. (It should be playing for win condition as every role, but it's unorthodox and that's why I rather ask permission first)

OzyWho
April 28th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Gyrlander
Can the game go on indefinitely?

Gyrlander
April 28th, 2018, 11:51 AM
"Majority & Mandatory Lynch. In case of tie RNG decides the lynch."

As much as I like cats your pre-sign is denied.

OzyWho
April 28th, 2018, 12:12 PM
"Majority & Mandatory Lynch. In case of tie RNG decides the lynch."
This is just unfair. I swear, it wasn't there before! ;(

SuperJack
April 28th, 2018, 12:43 PM
I saw him edit it. You are right Ozy. Gyrlander is a fake.

Marshmallow Marshall
April 28th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Gyrlander, you monster! NOW ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!

Does the Assassin have to assassinate the King in order to win, or does a lynch work too? Lynch from a tie in a 2v1 situation, where everyone has votes forming a voting triangle.

When does the game stops? Basically when the King dies, or when the Assassin is lynched? The "you can kill after your death" thing makes me doubt...

Are we allowed to spam cat pictures?

Gyrlander
April 28th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Stop lying, the setup hasn't even been edited one time bitches

Gyrlander
April 28th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Gyrlander, you monster! NOW ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!

Does the Assassin have to assassinate the King in order to win, or does a lynch work too? Lynch from a tie in a 2v1 situation, where everyone has votes forming a voting triangle.

When does the game stops? Basically when the King dies, or when the Assassin is lynched? The "you can kill after your death" thing makes me doubt...

Are we allowed to spam cat pictures?

1. Yeah, I have thought about that as well. If you lynch King assassination attempt doesn't happen and as your win condition is make the king survive assassination attempt you lose. And Assassin wins. Because I can.

2. When the Assassin chooses his assassination target. Check his rolecard.

3. There's a max of a 1:5 ratio of cat pictures:useful posts.

yzb25
April 29th, 2018, 07:02 AM
Wait, so just to clarify, what happens after assassin gets lynched? I presume the lynch phase stops and he has to take his shot the day after his death? It would be very strange if lynches continued after the assassin's death, cuz that would basically be eliminating king suspects for the assassin lol.

Gyrlander
April 29th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Wait, so just to clarify, what happens after assassin gets lynched? I presume the lynch phase stops and he has to take his shot the day after his death? It would be very strange if lynches continued after the assassin's death, cuz that would basically be eliminating king suspects for the assassin lol.

After his lynch the game pauses and I'll give the player some time to choose a target. Then, when he selects the assassination target game ends :)

yzb25
April 29th, 2018, 07:56 AM
After his lynch the game pauses and I'll give the player some time to choose a target. Then, when he selects the assassination target game ends :)

Understood!