PDA

View Full Version : Ike: We Talk here

Bully
January 4th, 2012, 10:09 PM
So I'm fucking pissed at False, I sent him my -jail Cartman just a little too late, and he's refusing to accept it. God forbid anyone has to WORK!

I was intending on jailing you as protection because I believed town would hammer the lynch on Ned before days end but Cartman had to fuck it all up like the fucking faggot mob he is. Of course Big Gay Al was Big Gay burned to death, otherwise we would have hammered it. And if Cartman wants you lynched, you must not be mob.

At this point, I get the impression that your safe, running some gambit as a cit or something trying to draw attention away from PRs (which I appreciate). I've been calling them correctly all game in my own notes, I'm sure the updated graveyard will prove it more.

But I have to ask you, what is it on Stephen you have that makes you think he's the Ven? That was a smart play, btw. Even if he's just a random mob and not the ven, you got the right suspicion played on him; same with yourself, but like I said, obvious gambit.

I suspected he was mob for a while. Glad to see someone agrees. :cheesy:

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM
thanks

cartman is definitely bad news, it was a pretty ballsy move to claim lover night 1 and given how much of everybody's time it wasted it should have hinted to me that he was scum. took me a while to get onto that though. i reckon most likely he is gf because it shares the invest category with lover and citizen, so he was covered if anybody investigated him. i kept my vote on him all through day 3 in the hope that he would panic tonite and attack me. hopefully he does and they waste attack on me. (i am seriusly amazed at how many kitizens are still alive).

i don know, i wasnt all that convinced over the hole ned lynch thing. i didnt see anyone ever post any evidence, and i kinda figured better to let you have your execution then to lynch a maybe mob/maybe cit. on the other hand scum stephen and scum cart didn't want to lynch him so maybe that means he is guilty? what do you think?

at start of dsay 3 i was repped a supposed invest message saying steven was vent. i looked it up and saw vent was paired with architect and when it became obvius that the Big Gay Man was the only architect around I kinda started to think steven could be the vent. i still don know who the message came from tho and i am lost as to how he found victoria, but his sheriff claim was obviusly faked, and he obviiusly didnt shoot jason i see from looking at the graveyard. however now i am beginning to think the message meant that steven was the smurf not the original vent. so i guess if cartman is the gf vent then steven is probably cartman's smurf.

my big questions for you are, who do you think the arsonist could be? and who are the other mobsters?

have to go now but i wil be back in about 8-9hrs to chat more

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Well, I know that Cartman is bad news, so I'm going to reveal tomorrow and try to get him lynched. It shouldn't be hard to get the number of votes needed.

I would say Tweak, Stephen, Cartman, Phillip, Stan and Shelley are all mob. I know they mention Shelley in those night chats (I think they tried to kill her), but Cartman went on and on about the Lover's lying, so I think it's possible that the Shelley thing was a ploy. It would explain why they didn't actually kill her. Stephen is obvious.

Tweak, I was told by someone I jailed (I won't say who, but no one has told the truth about whom I jailed all game in day chat) that one of the candidates was absolutely mob. 2 are dead and they were both town, so yeah, pretty convinced there.

Phillip and Stan also seem obvious to me, especially after day 3.

I have no earthly idea who the arsonist is. I hope we can find him, though.

What do you think?

Edit: Might you be the Journalist?

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 01:54 PM
sorry im not the journo, i am only a kitizen - that was why i was tryin to draw attention with my whole plan. ive been thinking tho, who have you jailed so far this game? because the arsonist cant be any of them considering that he must have been active every night so far to be able to burn 2 people yesterday. i am not sure whether he would have been for the ned lynch or against it. i also reckon he was probably somebody who was online early during the day for the burn, but i don't know if he was somebody who necesarily posted than.

steven tried to implicate stan so i reckon stan might be inno. unless you think its some kinda ploy?

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM
I suppose that makes sense but I wont rule out a ploy.

Im sorry im not currently ok with giving out my jail targets. I m fairly convinced that you're cit but there's always a chance your not.

What about mob? Any scum tells? Anyone other than who I listed? Anything I might be missing would be helpful. I haven't gotten much information outside of rep messages and those are hard to trust.

I wouldn't mind finding the arson either but that looks to be more difficult.

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 06:18 PM
barbrady is on my list. i don know how he keeps eskapin everybodys eyes. he keeps saying he will post information later and he was under suspicion earlier in the game but somehow slipped away or maybe the people who were onto him were killed? im not really sure. actually thinking about it more steven took a heap of attention off of barbrady day 2 with the hole sherif claim thing so maybe he was coverin for him? he dont post anything useful and dont ask any qs. yeah barbrady is on my list.

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 06:33 PM
You're not being a very helpful kitizen, and I might not get another chance to use my lock up powers. Anything else?

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 06:37 PM
huh?

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 06:44 PM
i already told u my suspicions

steven
cartman
stan
barbrady
jason

thats my 5. jason is obvius because steven said hed killed him but the graveyard says he hadnt but jason didnt post anything so obviusly he was playing along. i don know what more info you want from me because i dont have a night action so cant really find anythin out i am sorry. but i am happy to try and answer specific qs if you can think of ones to ask me.

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Feeling desperate yet?

You know, the Jailer role isn't healthy for a Sadist. :smile:

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 07:01 PM
i am confused

why would you lock me up for being an unhelpful kitizen when i am being more active in fighting the scum than the other 5 or so afk kitizens in the game. you get 1 execution atleast use it on the bad guyz. if tomorrow or any other day should go anything like today then you'll be able to lockup then.

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 07:21 PM
There are none so blind as those who cannot see.

Alright, I'll save it, but if you turn out to be scum I'll be... really really mad.

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 07:23 PM
i will not disapoint you master

shall we come up with a plan for daytime then?

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 07:25 PM
It won't be necessary. I'll be dead come morning. My fate is sealed.

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM
It won't be necessary. I'll be dead come morning. My fate is sealed.
????????? what do you mean?

Bully
January 5th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Oh the Mob are going to kill me. Not for being jailer, but for me being me. Trust me, any plans for tomorrow aren't going to matter. Just try to get Cartman lynched. I'll verify you were my last -jail in my last will. Obviously I trusted you, otherwise you would be dead come morning so it should count for something with town.

Ike
January 5th, 2012, 07:43 PM
never give up bud, we gotta keep fighting them til we cant

then we gotta fight them some more