PDA

View Full Version : Need an advice

OzyWho
February 15th, 2018, 10:22 AM
I have this idea that I could get points faster in -Mafia- with Russian Roulette.
Simply die early each game and play RR. If I lose then I replace the bank file with a backup.
But the question is: how could I make evils kill me early?
If I try to get some attention then I would look like a Veteran or Jester.

Cryptonic
February 15th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Just be good and ppl will want you dead

Scvmurderer
February 15th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Just call on your lord and savior the lynch train.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 15th, 2018, 03:16 PM

Right. Or have a colored name (but if you want to do that FOR colored names well...)

Also if you rely on lynches, you will look like a Jester and will not be lynched. Plus it'd be gamethrowing, you'd only get reports and hate. The best way to get points is to play legit. And maybe trying to run achievement saves.

Efekannn02
February 15th, 2018, 03:23 PM
I have this idea that I could get points faster in -Mafia- with Russian Roulette.
Simply die early each game and play RR. If I lose then I replace the bank file with a backup.

just pretend to be me they die early fast

Arsonist
February 15th, 2018, 11:35 PM

If you want to die fast - just spam like <CHOOO> do. Pepole will want your death. Spamming more cancerous things will result as higher chanice.
Having a defeault nickname - +75% to die early, noone heals, protects, checks them, they always kill a defeault nickname N1.
Have a nickname on chinese or talking on chinese - +25% to die early, nobody likes asian pepole.
Be silent if you want to die early.

But if you want to get points, just hack bank file. It's easy, nobody will catch you in hacking if you stick to a less-than-45000 range.
Also you can play legit and play russian roulete.

OzyWho
February 16th, 2018, 04:11 AM

Right. Or have a colored name (but if you want to do that FOR colored names well...)

These don't really help. I got Attacked N1/N2 last 4 games in a row, but also Healed. You are right, people want me dead - but also alive.

Having a default name and staying quiet seems to work the best.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 16th, 2018, 10:22 AM
These don't really help. I got Attacked N1/N2 last 4 games in a row, but also Healed. You are right, people want me dead - but also alive.

No... If you do that I'll hate you forever because I think it can be considered as griefing. You refuse to play to win just for roulette at end of game. The game is not all about points. It kills a town to have noobs AND stupid regulars that shut up and don't contribute. Even if you want to carry town, noone will claim shit and everyone will die, one by one... until there is only evils left. Then the neutral killer often wins from a tie breaker. Games like this ain't fun for anyone, even the winners since it's underserved. So IMO the best way to get points is to do achievement saves. You need 10 people for achieves to be saved. Just make a save with 9 bus drivers and 1 agent that doesnt become mafioso, and chain busses. You'll get Gate of Steiner achievement, along with 510 points.

Arsonist
February 16th, 2018, 11:01 AM
No... If you do that I'll hate you forever because I think it can be considered as griefing. You refuse to play to win just for roulette at end of game. The game is not all about points. It kills a town to have noobs AND stupid regulars that shut up and don't contribute. Even if you want to carry town, noone will claim shit and everyone will die, one by one... until there is only evils left. Then the neutral killer often wins from a tie breaker. Games like this ain't fun for anyone, even the winners since it's underserved. So IMO the best way to get points is to do achievement saves. You need 10 people for achieves to be saved. Just make a save with 9 bus drivers and 1 agent that doesnt become mafioso, and chain busses. You'll get Gate of Steiner achievement, along with 510 points.

Who cares about that achievements if you can hack them? Easiest way to earn points is hacking, i reccomend it.

Efekannn02
February 16th, 2018, 11:03 AM

like i said just pretend to be me

DJarJar
February 18th, 2018, 02:48 PM
like i said just pretend to be me

This works, I was a jester and I just said a few things like Efe:
"I Am The Most Powerful One Here, None Of You Can Defeat Me"
and they lynched me d2