Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 09:29 PM
Citizen.

Bully
January 1st, 2012, 09:37 PM
You might want to do better than that.

Bully
January 1st, 2012, 09:58 PM
You're not Cit and you do in fact have a night chat. Try harder.

As of this moment, you are on the jerry-rig-masons scum list, and I have already given you one opportunity to explain yourself. Care to act a little more pro-town and try to fix this?

Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 09:59 PM
Citizen pretending to be a student. I've been scum hunting all game. I came up with the conclusion that Bradley and Victoria was bad and thought Claridge was mafia until she corrected her claim.

Now, it did work. I have a lot of people thinking I'm student. Why did I do this? In case student becomes something that doesn't help or even harms the town. I actually claimed citizen early in game which I will show you later.

I have been careful all game. I made this plan for back-up if I didn't become mayor. Now, people are thinking my mentor is a Sheriff. The fact is, I am not the student and my mentor is not a sheriff.

Day I.
Page 31

I said this:

"I just want to remind everyone that we are timed. We are timed.

Get it as you receive it. A great man. Calculate it's time intelligently. Zanyism eachday not needed."

Now, I will reveal it.

"I just want to remind everyone that we are timed. We are timed.

Get it as you receive it. A great man. Calculate it's time intelligently. Zanyism eachday not needed."

I did this for when I needed to reveal my true role. This was just in case student took teachings from a bad man.

Now, how did I know Bradley was harmful to town(I never said he was mafia) by the way he spoke. Word is worth so much. I have been playing FM long enough to know and SC2 mafia long enough to know the basics of scum hunt. I do believe Vicky is actually mafia.

Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 10:00 PM
As jailer, do you need my COM name?

Bully
January 1st, 2012, 10:16 PM
Now, how did I know Bradley was harmful to town(I never said he was mafia) by the way he spoke.
D2 r524 -
That settles it. Bradley is for sure mafia. Proceed with the lynch or no?

Yes you did.

You're a clever prick, I'll give you that.

The thing is, you're interrogation of Victoria is a sham. You don't ask relevant questions.

Per D2 r387 -
Now, my next question is for Victoria.

Why did you go go off topic during today just to tell someone the man in your avatar is vegetables?

Everything else you say to her is just baseless accusations and borderline trolling. For someone who presents such a thought out plan, your day actions come off... impulsive, at best. Why?

As jailer, do you need my COM name?

If it's truth, it's a nice show of faith but ultimately it is irrelevant. If you really want to share, be my guest.

Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 10:28 PM
Well, I am Crimson.

Now, the reason why I am aggressive is because I'm some one who says what he thinks and doesn't doubt himself.

Now, I didn't mean to say Bradley was in the mafia. But, anyhow, that is irrelevant.

I would also like to say is I do not mean to troll.

Now, the reason for me of sharing my COM name is to try and get your trust. It would be very good.

I don't know anyone who would tried to pretend to be my COM name.

Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 10:31 PM
Also, I wish some how, some way, I could get a one on one talk with Victoria, but that is not possible.

Bully
January 1st, 2012, 10:40 PM
Now, the reason why I am aggressive is because I'm some one who says what he thinks and doesn't doubt himself.

My point was that you are not aggressive.

You asked Victoria exactly one question; that question was weak. And by weak I mean that it had the potential to garner no information what so ever. After that, you simply continue to mindlessly point your finger at her, all the while going on about intel everyone knows you don't have.

Considering this, juxtapose it with your obviously thought out plan and you get: Someone with a night chat and a smart partner that thought up a smart plan that you are incapable of appropriately living up to. This is in fact to say that the IQ behind the plan is unequivocally higher than the IQ behind the implementation.

Rebuttal?

Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 10:47 PM
My point was that you are not aggressive.

You asked Victoria exactly one question; that question was weak. And by weak I mean that it had the potential to garner no information what so ever. After that, you simply continue to mindlessly point your finger at her, all the while going on about intel everyone knows you don't have.

Considering this, juxtapose it with your obviously thought out plan and you get: Someone with a night chat and a smart partner that thought up a smart plan that you are incapable of appropriately living up to. This is in fact to say that the IQ behind the plan is unequivocally higher than the IQ behind the implementation.

Rebuttal?

The fact is, I had nothing to prove. There was a sheriff that claimed she was mafia, so why should I continue? No need to ask more questions, as I had none to ask. It's just simple scum hunt. It was SO obvious she was at least bad or mafia to me.

Now, what I do regret doing is not having the questions. I had a busy week last week so I had to rush whenever I was on. I would keep my CPU on, however, so I could just simply refresh and post.

OFF TOPIC: Now, I think you just called me stupid in a nice way. I feel offended for some reason

I don't understand why mafia or any other partied group would try to pretend as the student. You tell me why they would.

Now, I pointed my finger at her pretty mindlessly, I agree. Would a mafia member really, and I am serious here, act like that? Everyone here has some mafia experience, and only person I could see doing that is a jester. Not even the executioner would do such a thing.

Fact is.. I am citizen. I can't prove it.

It's just my word you gotta' take.

Bully
January 1st, 2012, 10:54 PM
Honestly, I believed it from your first post. There is never absolute certainty, so I must be aggressive. I really love this role :)

I did call you stupid, and it was a ploy; it is meant to provoke an emotional response, and I got none. It wasn't personal or even necessarily my opinion, it's just a ploy.

Your story adds up, though I wish it didn't. Hitting a Cit sucks, but I could surely use your help.

Would you agree to relaying some information to the town come day 3, for me? I'll pretty much just make a post and have you repost it come day 3. Is that alright?

Gerald
January 1st, 2012, 10:56 PM
Honestly, I believed it from your first post. There is never absolute certainty, so I must be aggressive. I really love this role :)

I did call you stupid, and it was a ploy; it is meant to provoke an emotional response, and I got none. It wasn't personal or even necessarily my opinion, it's just a ploy.

Your story adds up, though I wish it didn't. Hitting a Cit sucks, but I could surely use your help.

Would you agree to relaying some information to the town come day 3, for me? I'll pretty much just make a post and have you repost it come day 3. Is that alright?

Sure thing man.

Bully
January 1st, 2012, 11:03 PM
Cool. I'll have it for you before Night 3 is over. For now, I need to go to bed and we really don't have anything else to discuss.

Also, I apologize, but with no absolute certainty of who someone is with this role, I can't give you any information you can't find in Day chat that won't be in that post. I have to play it safe. Hope you understand.

Thanks for being a good jail bird :).

Bully
January 2nd, 2012, 07:42 AM
Sorry, I don't have the post for you and I won't be back until after night ends. Good chat, stay alive. Later.