PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion:Adding Lynching Neutrals Benigns Is Punishable In Rules List

Efekannn02
November 18th, 2017, 05:14 PM
I Didnt Know It Was Punishable To Lynch A Survivor Until I Was Banned For That Reason

Can You Guys Add It In The Rules List So The New Players And Others May Learn From It And Wont Do The Same Mistake As I Did?

Nawa
November 18th, 2017, 06:07 PM
I Didnt Know It Was Punishable To Lynch A Survivor Until I Was Banned For That Reason

Can You Guys Add It In The Rules List So The New Players And Others May Learn From It And Wont Do The Same Mistake As I Did?

:thinking: yeah letz do this

Elixir
November 18th, 2017, 06:51 PM

Link to the thread? I'm skeptical this is the only reason a punishment would be handed down.

Efekannn02
November 18th, 2017, 07:05 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39895-Efekannn-1-S2-1-8198926

Elixir
November 18th, 2017, 07:55 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39895-Efekannn-1-S2-1-8198926

A report from 6 months ago? Really? I guess I'm being trolled but whatever:

Highlighting relevant points:

Previous Offenses
Efekannn:
Griefing & Intentional Gamethrowing (Watch-list x4) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39437-Efekannn-1-S2-1-8198926-Rachyl-1-S2-1-7711094-ALBACHINO-1-S2-1-8203719)
Cheating/Additional Information (Watch-list x3) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38590-Efekannn-1-S2-1-8198926-Prophet-1-S2-1-8433657-FourLinGX-1-S2-1-3124636)

He sets a LW claiming intent to throw the game, and cursing whoever killed him
And that was after 2 sets of watch listings also. -- Intent to gamethrow with a previous history is not good. Had nothing to do with you killing a neutral, I'd find it difficult to punish players for playing badly only if they're trying to mess with players for the hell of it.

Additional Notes:
I find sufficient evidence to support the griefing claim, but he ultimately did play to win and did so. The ban will be lifted at next update.
And it was overturned anyway lol.

I'm not on the reports team, Arrow may be of a different opinion but I think you're not looking at this in the right context. I guess the reports team initally felt you went after the survivor for no reason other than he said he was you or wasnt you or named dropped you or something. That I guess can be constituted as a no reason player attack ~ which has varying levels of complexity case by case depending on how the games impacted.

Bottom line, if you're mayor lynching people for the hell of it and cause a game loss or a near miss you run the risk of ending up on here regardless of the roles you lynch ya feel

Stealthbomber16
November 18th, 2017, 08:46 PM

And that was after 2 sets of watch listings also. -- Intent to gamethrow with a previous history is not good. Had nothing to do with you killing a neutral, I'd find it difficult to punish players for playing badly only if they're trying to mess with players for the hell of it.

I'm not on the reports team, Arrow may be of a different opinion but I think you're not looking at this in the right context. I guess the reports team initally felt you went after the survivor for no reason other than he said he was you or wasnt you or named dropped you or something. That I guess can be constituted as a no reason player attack ~ which has varying levels of complexity case by case depending on how the games impacted.

Bottom line, if you're mayor lynching people for the hell of it and cause a game loss or a near miss you run the risk of ending up on here regardless of the roles you lynch ya feel

holy shit
efe just got fucking terminated
PogChamp

Efekannn02
November 19th, 2017, 05:56 AM
holy shit
efe just got fucking terminated
PogChamp

Not Really

Efekannn02
November 19th, 2017, 05:58 AM

Well Uhm Fine...

Notorious
November 19th, 2017, 07:13 AM

Punished for lynching neutrals?

Isn’t that fine if they are not in your faction

PowersThatBe
November 19th, 2017, 09:13 AM

With all due respect, he lynched a survivor claim vs a exe claim from 11. Either roles could have been MM if you think about it logically. Also, the pms and other stuff were coming from 2 players who are NOT confirmed, so their pms hold little weight.

Yes, his punishment was eventually overturned, but he really shouldn't have been punished at all. If you look at the merits of the case, he didn't lynch a doctor/sherif/det claim. He lynched someone who was a neutral claim. That at the door should be grounds for ignoring the report.

There were 2 claims for a role only one could be, he believed 11. Perhaps he was trolling, but he played to win as was found by arrow in the end. Now, the one det should not have quit. And they wouldn't have been in danger at all.

But thats my take.
Efekannn02 no we don't need to add any punishments for lynching neutrals, you just need to act better in games and stop trolling so much.

Efekannn02
November 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM
With all due respect, he lynched a survivor claim vs a exe claim from 11. Either roles could have been MM if you think about it logically. Also, the pms and other stuff were coming from 2 players who are NOT confirmed, so their pms hold little weight.

Yes, his punishment was eventually overturned, but he really shouldn't have been punished at all. If you look at the merits of the case, he didn't lynch a doctor/sherif/det claim. He lynched someone who was a neutral claim. That at the door should be grounds for ignoring the report.

There were 2 claims for a role only one could be, he believed 11. Perhaps he was trolling, but he played to win as was found by arrow in the end. Now, the one det should not have quit. And they wouldn't have been in danger at all.

But thats my take.
Efekannn02 no we don't need to add any punishments for lynching neutrals, you just need to act better in games and stop trolling so much.

Then Why Did I Got Punished At All?

PowersThatBe
November 19th, 2017, 09:34 AM

Because people make mistakes when interpreting the rules. Arrow fixed it.

I agree you shouldn't have been punished at all.

As you cant really in good faith grief someone who is outside of your faction, and openly admits they're outside of your faction.

Arrow
November 19th, 2017, 03:00 PM
We make mistakes sometimes. Lynching an NB is not punishable under normal circumstances.

Marshmallow Marshall
November 20th, 2017, 09:43 PM

But thats my take.

If his last will had intent to throw, and with a big history (hey its efekannn, do you ever play the mod?), well that's the reason he got banned for one little week...

Marshmallow Marshall
November 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM

The staff is human. Humans make errors. The fact is: the staff is really good because errors don't happen often. And to be fair, you deserved it for all the borderline gamethrowing, for circumventing rules with obvious intent to do it, and for making several games trash.

Another thing. You technically can get infracted for lynching a NB if it clearly harms your team's winning chances, and if you have shown intent of harming them. It's possible, but very rare (Unless you guilty a jester you know he is, and that you're mafia or something like that...)

Marshmallow Marshall
November 20th, 2017, 09:48 PM

As you cant really in good faith grief someone who is outside of your faction, and openly admits they're outside of your faction.

Hm. What if you are Witch, and that you make the Mafioso suicide in the only goal to get Forever Alone achievement when there are still many town members alive? It clearly harms your chances of winning.

PowersThatBe
November 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Hm. What if you are Witch, and that you make the Mafioso suicide in the only goal to get Forever Alone achievement when there are still many town members alive? It clearly harms your chances of winning.

But you aren’t game throwing as you don’t need mafia to win

PowersThatBe
November 20th, 2017, 09:59 PM
If his last will had intent to throw, and with a big history (hey its efekannn, do you ever play the mod?), well that's the reason he got banned for one little week...

Actions are more important than implied intent based off a lw that ended up meaning nothing

PowersThatBe
November 20th, 2017, 10:04 PM
The staff is human. Humans make errors. The fact is: the staff is really good because errors don't happen often. And to be fair, you deserved it for all the borderline gamethrowing, for circumventing rules with obvious intent to do it, and for making several games trash.

Another thing. You technically can get infracted for lynching a NB if it clearly harms your team's winning chances, and if you have shown intent of harming them. It's possible, but very rare (Unless you guilty a jester you know he is, and that you're mafia or something like that...)

That’s poor logic. Well you were bad in the past or I think you d8d sonething, so now when you do nothing wrong you should be unjustly punished.

That’s like saying I run stop signs all the 5ime and one time I legally park my car somewhere but it is towed anyway. My car should not have been towed and it doesn’t matter 2hat I’ve done in the past. Justice does not come by committing an unjust act and citing other reasons for why injustice is now just because you think someone should be punished for unrelated things because he wasn’t then but should be now. No.

Marshmallow Marshall
November 21st, 2017, 07:55 AM

But you aren’t game throwing as you don’t need mafia to win

Not gamethrowing, since it's not playing to lose. However, it severly harms your chances of winning intentionally.

Marshmallow Marshall
November 21st, 2017, 07:57 AM
That’s poor logic. Well you were bad in the past or I think you d8d sonething, so now when you do nothing wrong you should be unjustly punished.

That’s like saying I run stop signs all the 5ime and one time I legally park my car somewhere but it is towed anyway. My car should not have been towed and it doesn’t matter 2hat I’ve done in the past. Justice does not come by committing an unjust act and citing other reasons for why injustice is now just because you think someone should be punished for unrelated things because he wasn’t then but should be now. No.

Maybe I've been unclear? When he plays the mod, he is STILL borderline gamethrowing, etc. It's not previous offenses, it's an history. Your argument would be good if he was now a good legitimate player, which he is not.

Marshmallow Marshall
November 21st, 2017, 07:58 AM
Actions are more important than implied intent based off a lw that ended up meaning nothing

True, but it shows the difference between a bad play and an attempt to troll/throw the game.

PowersThatBe
November 21st, 2017, 08:01 AM
Not gamethrowing, since it's not playing to lose. However, it severly harms your chances of winning intentionally.

Those are two different scenarios. You can’t hurt your chances really because you’re not confirmed to them, and any situation could stop you from controlling them. Especially in a rb situation. Can’t grief or throw if they’re not in your faction

Efekannn02
November 21st, 2017, 08:46 AM

True Fact M8

NotEfekannn02(Survivor) Literally Claimed 11 Was Exe At Around Minute 12 Which Wouldnt Be Possible If He Was Survivor

So He Deserved To Get Lynched

Efekannn02
November 21st, 2017, 08:47 AM
True, but it shows the difference between a bad play and an attempt to troll/throw the game.

We Are Talking About My Playstyle Its Undetermined

Sometimes Troll LWs Are An Excuse Of Bad Play (Very Rarely On Mine)

Efekannn02
November 21st, 2017, 08:53 AM
Maybe I've been unclear? When he plays the mod, he is STILL borderline gamethrowing, etc. It's not previous offenses, it's an history. Your argument would be good if he was now a good legitimate player, which he is not.

His Argument Is Already Good Enough But Not Bad Enough For Your Statement That Im Not A Good Legitimate Player...

Did You Ever See Me Play Serious? (Which Is Like A Slow Not So Much Trolling Comfirming Non Risk Taking Idiot/Unless You Dont Count Me Lord Efekannn02 In Its Prime State Which Is Actually The Scariest And Mightiest Player In All SC2Mafia)

You Cant Because I Prefer Blacklisting Townys And Do Some Roleplay While Also Prefering Executioner/Jester/Crier/Judge/Jailor/Kidnapper/Cult/Veteran

Efekannn02
November 21st, 2017, 08:56 AM

There Doesnt Happen Many Errors Because There Are Little To No Reports Lately
Im Sure The Mafia Staff Would Do Many Errors Normally But Atleast Theyre Trying To Prevent Mistakes Even Though That Creates More Mistakes

TY Sc2Mafia Staff For Giving Up EUMafia For Us

Efekannn02
November 21st, 2017, 09:00 AM

One Little Week Ruining Many Plans

The History Aint That Big Its Just Some Pile Of Text Pretending To Be Much-_-

Im Literally A Great Troll Who Plays To Win With Treachery And Honesty While Hiding The Truth

DJarJar
November 27th, 2017, 02:20 PM

Efe's case aside I disagree with you. You can absolutely grief any player in the game. If they turn out to be on an opposing team that doesn't make the griefing okay.

"Crime: Griefing
Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined. Please note that (1) pretending to hack the game and (2) running setups with Stumps or Scumbags in them (roles which are impossible to generate without hacking one's bank or copying someone's setup who has done so) are also punished as griefing.
Example: Lying about being a sheriff just because he want the guy with the colored name to be lynched.
Type: Light"

Efekannn02
November 27th, 2017, 03:37 PM
What About Jester And Neutrals They Have Griefing Armor

SuperJack
November 27th, 2017, 04:06 PM
oh look. herpes.

PowersThatBe
November 27th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Efe's case aside I disagree with you. You can absolutely grief any player in the game. If they turn out to be on an opposing team that doesn't make the griefing okay.

"Crime: Griefing
Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined. Please note that (1) pretending to hack the game and (2) running setups with Stumps or Scumbags in them (roles which are impossible to generate without hacking one's bank or copying someone's setup who has done so) are also punished as griefing.
Example: Lying about being a sheriff just because he want the guy with the colored name to be lynched.
Type: Light"

Did you miss the part where I state they openly admitted to being outside of your faction?

You cannot grief someone if you know they're on the enemy team or if you know they're not a faction that will get you a win.

If you are town "griefing" a neutral, you cannot ruin game if it causes town to win. If you're "griefing" the scum team, you cannot ruin the game. Your goal is to win game for YOUR faction.

As it states, just lynching someone over a colored name or lynching them based on name can be seen as cases of griefing. But in most cases Keeper will ignore it or put it on hold if they turn out to be on the enemy team. Also, it's very situational, based on what the player was doing to "grief" the non-aligned player.

In general though, if you're targeting someone who turns out to be an opposite faction, and it doesn't hurt your teams chances of winning, it won't be ruled as griefing.

DJarJar
November 30th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Did you miss the part where I state they openly admitted to being outside of your faction?

You cannot grief someone if you know they're on the enemy team or if you know they're not a faction that will get you a win.

If you are town "griefing" a neutral, you cannot ruin game if it causes town to win. If you're "griefing" the scum team, you cannot ruin the game. Your goal is to win game for YOUR faction.

As it states, just lynching someone over a colored name or lynching them based on name can be seen as cases of griefing. But in most cases Keeper will ignore it or put it on hold if they turn out to be on the enemy team. Also, it's very situational, based on what the player was doing to "grief" the non-aligned player.

In general though, if you're targeting someone who turns out to be an opposite faction, and it doesn't hurt your teams chances of winning, it won't be ruled as griefing.

I didn't miss that part. Griefing is completely separate from game-throwing. You can grief anyone regardless of if they are on your team or not. Please just google griefing and read some descriptions. I am not trying to be condescending or rude, I think you are just misinterpreting my meaning when I say "Griefing". I am not in any way talking about game-throwing.

I'm sure that you are right that you won't be punished if the person you target ends up being on an opposing team; however, that is completely up to the discretion of the mods. Since you were making real life legal arguments earlier I will say this: You can commit a crime and be found not guilty. That doesn't make you innocent.

Why would you want to encourage someone here to target another player just because they can get away with it?

PowersThatBe
November 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM
I didn't miss that part. Griefing is completely separate from game-throwing. You can grief anyone regardless of if they are on your team or not. Please just google griefing and read some descriptions. I am not trying to be condescending or rude, I think you are just misinterpreting my meaning when I say "Griefing". I am not in any way talking about game-throwing.

I'm sure that you are right that you won't be punished if the person you target ends up being on an opposing team; however, that is completely up to the discretion of the mods. Since you were making real life legal arguments earlier I will say this: You can commit a crime and be found not guilty. That doesn't make you innocent.

Why would you want to encourage someone here to target another player just because they can get away with it?

I didn’t encourage anyone to do anything.

I simply stated you cannot grief someone not on your team. Especially if they are neutral. The base definition is “trolling to the point of ruining the game.” You cannot ruin the game by lynching or killing a neutral player. Because they are neutral. I.e: have no effect to your win con. Therefore, in good faith, you cannot ruin the game.

Now, of course people can Grief the entire game. That’s besides the point. Listen, I used to be a keeper, and I was a pretty by the books person. Arguing with me is moot because I’m no longer in staff nor do I have an effect on how they process reports. I opined that he did not grief. I stated that it’s pretty much impossible to grief someone outside of your win con, especially if it doesn’t result in a loss for your team.

Now the rules give definitions of what is actually briefing. Go pay attention to that. I also don’t need to use google. I highlighted the most important part of the griefing rule.

Dragon Pulse
December 1st, 2017, 02:53 AM
Remove all Town, Mafia, Triad and Cult roles from the game. If neutrals are the only thing left, you can't get reported for lynching a neutral. :D

Voss
December 1st, 2017, 11:37 AM
Remove all Town, Mafia, Triad and Cult roles from the game. If neutrals are the only thing left, you can't get reported for lynching a neutral. :D

TBT when the mod had the setup called "Lawless"

Hybrid
December 1st, 2017, 04:29 PM

But thats my take.

First of all, i m tired of all of your logical fallacies. Arrow didn't do wrong and nor you understood the efe's crime at that moment. I don't remember if i mentioned it on report or not but he lynched the "survivor claim" only because he wanted to lynch the irl me to get revenge of sthi did earlier. The exe claim is his excuse to defend himself from the crime he is getting and to have an excuse to cry out loud.

Secondly, it wasn't a "gamethrowing", it was a "griefing" and "targetting people" crime. Why would a person would lynch a survivor claim even though there is a detective finger pointing that someone else is mass murderer? Wait, it was 2 detectives right? LOL. Efekannn if u are gonna whine about those kind of things please do it slightly quietly and not even make a seperate thread for it.

Arrow you didn't make a mistake nor the staff did. Maybe the Banlist count might have been high but by the previous offenses he had and the "griefing" crime he had committed was more than enough for him to have at least Banlist x2
I don't care about if you delete efe's crime or not but i just want efekann to stop whining about it. It s been almost half a year already of this report...

Hybrid
December 1st, 2017, 04:32 PM
I'm just surprised that how far this thread has gone. Even though I have been ignoring this thread and let the efe has his own way to do things he just keep reminding it back and I' m tired of it.

Btw, if an admin sees this thread just lock it, i don't want any more posts here about efekannn's pointless whining...

Efekannn02
December 1st, 2017, 04:45 PM
First of all, i m tired of all of your logical fallacies. Arrow didn't do wrong and nor you understood the efe's crime at that moment. I don't remember if i mentioned it on report or not but he lynched the "survivor claim" only because he wanted to lynch the irl me to get revenge of sthi did earlier. The exe claim is his excuse to defend himself from the crime he is getting and to have an excuse to cry out loud.

Secondly, it wasn't a "gamethrowing", it was a "griefing" and "targetting people" crime. Why would a person would lynch a survivor claim even though there is a detective finger pointing that someone else is mass murderer? Wait, it was 2 detectives right? LOL. Efekannn if u are gonna whine about those kind of things please do it slightly quietly and not even make a seperate thread for it.

Arrow you didn't make a mistake nor the staff did. Maybe the Banlist count might have been high but by the previous offenses he had and the "griefing" crime he had committed was more than enough for him to have at least Banlist x2
I don't care about if you delete efe's crime or not but i just want efekann to stop whining about it. It s been almost half a year already of this report...

Youre Just Trying To Protect Yourself With That Excuse -_-

Hybrid
December 1st, 2017, 04:50 PM
Youre Just Trying To Protect Yourself With That Excuse -_-

Naw, I m not, just for you to shut up I'd even review this game once again and post all of the things that has a prove that you were targetting me. Oh also, forgot to mention, you were using your smurf acc as wel while you were banned right? Efe seriously either accept it or i will really make you sad.

SuperJack
December 1st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Thread still has herpes

PowersThatBe
December 1st, 2017, 06:27 PM

First of all. QQ

Secondly, I read the entire synopsis and found it not to be punishable. Arrow reviewed it and agreed the keeper made a mistake and reversed the decision.

So running in and reassuring arrow is pretty lulzy.

Anyhow no one can be punished anymore Bc the map is broken so all of this is moot.

Hybrid go relax bro. Too hype

PowersThatBe
December 1st, 2017, 06:30 PM
Naw, I m not, just for you to shut up I'd even review this game once again and post all of the things that has a prove that you were targetting me. Oh also, forgot to mention, you were using your smurf acc as wel while you were banned right? Efe seriously either accept it or i will really make you sad.

You’re not their boss lmao.

You’re just butthurt. Griefing is trolling to the point of game being ruined.

You claimed survivor. He lynched you. Only one crying is you. HAHA

Hybrid
December 2nd, 2017, 03:27 AM
First of all. QQ

Secondly, I read the entire synopsis and found it not to be punishable. Arrow reviewed it and agreed the keeper made a mistake and reversed the decision.

So running in and reassuring arrow is pretty lulzy.

Anyhow no one can be punished anymore Bc the map is broken so all of this is moot.

Hybrid go relax bro. Too hype

lol, since when the player targetting became a legal thing in mod mafia? So ppl will just be able to target people and when they whine about it they ll be forgiven? Don't make me laugh.

Hybrid
December 2nd, 2017, 03:30 AM
You’re not their boss lmao.

You’re just butthurt. Griefing is trolling to the point of game being ruined.

You claimed survivor. He lynched you. Only one crying is you. HAHA

*butthuırt* you said, if i was really a butthurt i would have just replied it as the first post on the thrad
secondly, the admins will agree as well that this thing will go far more away and create an uncomfortable place in the forum. So?
Also fyi, "You claimed survivor, he lynched you" You didn't even watch the replay LMAO. Efe knew who I was in that game and intentionally lynched a survivor claim just because he hated those times LOL.

PowersThatBe
December 2nd, 2017, 04:41 AM
lol, since when the player targetting became a legal thing in mod mafia? So ppl will just be able to target people and when they whine about it they ll be forgiven? Don't make me laugh.

According to report I read. You stated you were survivor. At that point all bets are off.

Griefing crime states *once again* it’s trolling to the point of *game being ruined* you were not town. Therefore game could not be ruined for town, and it has no impact on the rest of the game.

The warden determined a mistake was made and overturned the decision. I get your bias doesn’t allow you to see it, but you are wrong.

Move on.

PowersThatBe
December 2nd, 2017, 04:45 AM
*butthuırt* you said, if i was really a butthurt i would have just replied it as the first post on the thrad
secondly, the admins will agree as well that this thing will go far more away and create an uncomfortable place in the forum. So?
Also fyi, "You claimed survivor, he lynched you" You didn't even watch the replay LMAO. Efe knew who I was in that game and intentionally lynched a survivor claim just because he hated those times LOL.

I read the report like 3 times. All I needed was the synopsis. If I really cared I could pull the chat. But once again, arrow disagrees with you. Arrow did watch the replay.

Ergo you’re wrong, move on and bye.

And they don’t care lol

Hybrid
December 2nd, 2017, 05:10 AM
I read the report like 3 times. All I needed was the synopsis. If I really cared I could pull the chat. But once again, arrow disagrees with you. Arrow did watch the replay.

Ergo you’re wrong, move on and bye.

And they don’t care lol

you just read it not actually reviewed it.

PowersThatBe
December 2nd, 2017, 08:53 AM
you just read it not actually reviewed it.

The keeper stated everything that happened. What else would I get from watching it? Lol

Efekannn02
December 2nd, 2017, 10:47 AM

Youre Just Abusing Your Powers On Me

Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It

PowersThatBe
December 2nd, 2017, 10:56 AM
Youre Just Abusing Your Powers On Me

Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It

Shut up lol. Just stop arguing about this.

in the end, hybrid = wrong. Efe = right.

GG. No re.

Hybrid
December 2nd, 2017, 11:02 AM
Shut up lol. Just stop arguing about this.

in the end, hybrid = wrong. Efe = right.

GG. No re.

You are just stubborn , I ain't gonna make you see that efe has wrong by making a whining thread. He is just gonna target people and someone else who has no job but to pay attention to it "Oh, he lynched survivor, ok this punishment is wrong." and get that person to clean. What he did was completly griefing and with the crimes he has done to that day, he should definietly should be punished. I wonder if you were in that game would your opinion be something else :thinking:
And to efe, what powers am i abusing lol. Even in the sentence he made "Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It" dude if you are gonna try to cover your crime at least do it right like not making it obviously you are trying to get off your punishment lol

Hybrid
December 2nd, 2017, 11:08 AM
Anyway since you said no re you aint gonna post an answer post Kappa

Efekannn02
December 2nd, 2017, 02:26 PM
You are just stubborn , I ain't gonna make you see that efe has wrong by making a whining thread. He is just gonna target people and someone else who has no job but to pay attention to it "Oh, he lynched survivor, ok this punishment is wrong." and get that person to clean. What he did was completly griefing and with the crimes he has done to that day, he should definietly should be punished. I wonder if you were in that game would your opinion be something else :thinking:
And to efe, what powers am i abusing lol. Even in the sentence he made "Stop It Right There Or Else Ill Make You Regret It" dude if you are gonna try to cover your crime at least do it right like not making it obviously you are trying to get off your punishment lol

Crime? Im Not The One Reporting Town As Survivor!

PowersThatBe
December 2nd, 2017, 06:57 PM

1. He already had his punishment overturned by the warden, who makes the final decisions, and determined the report was faulty and didn't fit in with griefing.

2. You don't like efe, and he lynched you, so you're biased and pushing your narrative.

3. I don't like efe, and I wish he would go back to wherever the hell he came from. I do like you hybrid, but you're feeding the troll hard here.

4. Objectively, there is no solid proof to support him getting punished for lynching a known survivor claim while there were neutral evils and killing afoot.

5. This is all pointless because no one can be punished anymore, as the map is broken beyond repair and map updates are suspending until (if) it can be fixed.

6. You're wasting your time and energy arguing about something that is pointless in the grand scheme of things. I cant even count how many times I was killed or lynched based on my name.

7. Again, hybrid, let it go. The report got overturned. If you're upset about it, go tell them in answer hall and watch them do nothing about it.

8. Efe, shut up.

9. i like turtles.

10. Again, they cant even punish people now. New reports aren't being processed. This is all a waste of air.

11. bye.

PowersThatBe
December 2nd, 2017, 06:58 PM
Hybrid you've been more active here than in all of your FM games i've seen you in recently. Both very disappointing.

Efekannn02
December 2nd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Atleast My Plan Worked hehe

Hybrid
December 3rd, 2017, 05:38 AM
1. He already had his punishment overturned by the warden, who makes the final decisions, and determined the report was faulty and didn't fit in with griefing.

2. You don't like efe, and he lynched you, so you're biased and pushing your narrative.

3. I don't like efe, and I wish he would go back to wherever the hell he came from. I do like you hybrid, but you're feeding the troll hard here.

4. Objectively, there is no solid proof to support him getting punished for lynching a known survivor claim while there were neutral evils and killing afoot.

5. This is all pointless because no one can be punished anymore, as the map is broken beyond repair and map updates are suspending until (if) it can be fixed.

6. You're wasting your time and energy arguing about something that is pointless in the grand scheme of things. I cant even count how many times I was killed or lynched based on my name.

7. Again, hybrid, let it go. The report got overturned. If you're upset about it, go tell them in answer hall and watch them do nothing about it.

8. Efe, shut up.

9. i like turtles.

10. Again, they cant even punish people now. New reports aren't being processed. This is all a waste of air.

11. bye.

1- I can't stand him making a whining thread like this even though his punishment faded away
2-I do like him, not when he is retarded. I am not biassing, even though his punishment was on point(which is griefing as in the targetting people)
3- -
4-There is, check replay. Keeper aint ognna type out every message that s been told.
5-Ik, idc. My point on here is efe keep whining and reminding me about it. I cant stand that.
6-Based on your name you say, efe litreally was targetting me and was lowering down the quality of the game i was playing. That s reportable and he can t say nothing about it. He made a crime and now hiding under the "he claimed survivor, and i was marshall. There is nothing i did wrong there." I don t remember quite right but he didnt lynch mm but lytnched the both dets that was targetting the real mm that claimed exe.
7-I m not upset but mad how efe everytime just reminds it back about it. Oh also, if i wanted to i could report efe 3-4 more times but didn't and waited him to change now he is not even playing sc2 mod mafia.
8-agree
9-agree
10-it is not, it s a satisfaction of ego and crushing efe.
11-bye

Hybrid
December 3rd, 2017, 05:38 AM
Hybrid you've been more active here than in all of your FM games i've seen you in recently. Both very disappointing.

maybe now i m at weekend? that might be it :thinking:

PowersThatBe
December 3rd, 2017, 06:45 AM
1- I can't stand him making a whining thread like this even though his punishment faded away
2-I do like him, not when he is retarded. I am not biassing, even though his punishment was on point(which is griefing as in the targetting people)
3- -
4-There is, check replay. Keeper aint ognna type out every message that s been told.
5-Ik, idc. My point on here is efe keep whining and reminding me about it. I cant stand that.
6-Based on your name you say, efe litreally was targetting me and was lowering down the quality of the game i was playing. That s reportable and he can t say nothing about it. He made a crime and now hiding under the "he claimed survivor, and i was marshall. There is nothing i did wrong there." I don t remember quite right but he didnt lynch mm but lytnched the both dets that was targetting the real mm that claimed exe.
7-I m not upset but mad how efe everytime just reminds it back about it. Oh also, if i wanted to i could report efe 3-4 more times but didn't and waited him to change now he is not even playing sc2 mod mafia.
8-agree
9-agree
10-it is not, it s a satisfaction of ego and crushing efe.
11-bye

But you're wrong because Arrow stated there wasn't anything punishable and it was overturned. So...............lol

Hybrid
December 3rd, 2017, 10:27 AM
But you're wrong because Arrow stated there wasn't anything punishable and it was overturned. So...............lol

:sheep:

Efekannn02
December 3rd, 2017, 11:09 AM
Hybrid Just Stop

Your Greed Makes Me Cringe

Just Freaking Stop I Dont Want To Waste Time To Do Something Stupid For My Own Advantage On This War

Hybrid
December 3rd, 2017, 11:13 AM
Hybrid Just Stop

Your Greed Makes Me Cringe

Just Freaking Stop I Dont Want To Waste Time To Do Something Stupid For My Own Advantage On This War

LOL, well waste your time then. Since you had the time to create this thread itself! You just can't produce any words to tell to me since this thread is all about your whining and arrow being nice to you xD
You are unright and mighty as well, how pitful and discouraging for a person to do it !

SuperJack
December 3rd, 2017, 11:48 AM
End of Thread.