View Full Version : Jimmy

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 04:52 PM
MOAR SOLDERS

Butters says Jimmy falls under the category of:
1. Student
2. Amnesiac
3. Ghost

Given that the rep messaging system is apparently being allowed, I may use it to make contact with him and give him the ultimatum of joining us or dying.

Must the Student choose his mentor the first night, or is it possible that the Student is still yet to choose?

All correspondence will be made through my smurf account Barbrady.

I'm going to have a look at his posts next to try and get an indication of which of the roles I think he is.

Here's how I see it playing out:

1a) He is a student aligned with Town. Will likely bring about the death of my Smurf.
1b) He is a student aligned with Mafia. May/may not bring about the death of my Smurf.
1c) He is a student aligned with a Neutral. I may be left alone?
1d) He is a student who is mentorless. He will join us. WIN.

2a) He is an amnesiac and he will take the place of Clyde. WIN.

3) He is a ghost and will do whatever he can do to piss us off and manipulate us into attacking him. Assumedly by not complying with 1 or 2.

With that in mind I will probably illustrate to him I have analysed his posts and believe him to be 1 or 2. I will then tell him if he doesn't join us that I will kill him the following night.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?

Butters
December 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
That sounds good, though you might want to let us know exactly what you plan on saying through the smurf rep. You don't want to come off too aggressive or else he might refuse out of spite. And we're down a man, so you don't want to risk that happening.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Unfortunately, I am getting the Ghost vibe from all of his messages.

He seems to be accusing anything and everything in the hope he hits a nerve and gets attacked.

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 11:09 PM
The Student can choose whenever he wants.