Ike
December 29th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Fuckers.

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 03:42 PM
LOL

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 03:43 PM
We put the kill on Shelley, yet Timmy is dead.

What happened, Kenny, what happened?

Kenny
December 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Heck, I'm as confused as you are. You gave the valid command on the other thread, right?
I didn't even get a notification that I was witched or manipulated by anything.

Butters
December 29th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Holy shit, Timmy was a consig? Lol I guess there's a bus driver around here. Jimmy's invest result came up amnesiac, student, ghost btw.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Kenny, I'm only going to ask this once.

If I find out you've lied to me, I will do everything in my power to find and kill the Shark Lover and guarantee your suicide and loss of the game.

Who did you try to kill last night?

Kenny
December 29th, 2011, 06:29 PM
... Are you serious?

Clyde gets killed and now you're pointing fingers at me that I must be the lover cause my kill didn't end up where it was supposed to? Really? What is this logic. Do you have a hobby of forcing your own Mafia member to the point of resignation like you did to Clyde?

So the first thing you do when you see one of your own Mafia member's commands hit the wrong target is accuse her of being a lover and threaten her with killing the Shark's lover, who she doesn't give a rip about? You'll guarantee my suicide and loss by killing the Shark lover? Oh yeah, okay. Allow me to comply to your wishes as I did last night, Master, and commit suicide along with our team's lover when you kill the Shark's lover, so there will only be two members left. Great.

Man, I'd love to give the MVP award to the lovers, for not only managing to let both Mafia target each other but also stirring internal strife amongst a Mafia's own members. Open your eyes, Ike. Your guess as to what happened last night is as good as mine. I can only say that the lover on our team probably leaked our plans and tried to cast suspicion on me by screwing up my night actions. Brilliant move, really. Kudos to you, lover, you've succeeded. Unless some other power role got an angel's luck.

Whatever the heck happened last night, I can't believe the first thing you'd do is accuse me of treachery, Ike. Honestly.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Why can't you believe it?

One of you three is up to no good. Why couldn't it be you?

You were sent for the kill and instead of our agreed target, somebody else ends up dead. Curiously both mafias lose a member, bringing the Lovers one step closer to victory. Yet you claim you were not witched, etc. Additionally, I am doubtful that the kill was mis-directed due to busdriving. The most logical remaining conclusion, is that you altered the Kill target. If you have an alternative explanation, I'd like to hear it.

If you are telling the truth, then you have nothing to fear.

My eyes are open, and I'm looking everywhere. Not just at you, even if right now you're the one in the shit.

Butters
December 29th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Lol our mafia team is quite the little Brady Bunch, eh? I would relax for now Ike, honestly I think it's more likely that there was a bus driver than her redirecting her kill. You'd think if she was the lover trying to avoid Shelley (the only reason for that would be if they were the other lover) then she would've at least claimed she was witched. But she didn't. So bus driver seems like a pretty legit excuse right now.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Shelley has posted today, but she has not claimed being driven.

Additionally Stephen has claimed he was Bus-driven. That would suggest 3 people who would had to have been bus-driven.
- Stephen
- Timmy
- Shelley

Seeing as we have 2 drug dealers who didn't hit, it suggests there are 2 bus drivers out there. Yet we only have 1 person saying they were bussed out of 4 (be as it may, one of them can't speak for himself anymore).

Butters
December 29th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Alright, I'm just going to ask this one time: but is Barbrady really our smurf? I have a feeling it's someone else, but if you really did lie about the smurf's identity, I assume you did it for a reason. So I figure I'll ask right now just to clear up any doubts.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Barbrady may not be our smurf.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:01 PM
/isn't

Butters
December 29th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Alright I'm sending you a rep message then.

Kenny
December 29th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Thank you, Butters. Looks like it takes a former team player to understand me.

I have no alibi, Ike. Because I never thought I would need one from simply following orders. There is no alibi for me to give. I've only told you what I know. That you posted in that thread for me to attack Shelley. I PMed the Death Note in. And then I happily went to sleep to wake up to this mess with no notification or anything.

Maybe Shelley is the Lover, and my attack went skewed somehow from the lover on our team blabbing. Maybe the town bus driver got lucky. I don't know what happened. Like I said, my guess is as good as yours.

I can clearly see you don't trust me any more, regrettably. Very well, Ike. To show my loyalty, please give us our orders for the night again. Except of course, choose someone else to perform the kill on Shelley if you suspect her of being the Shark's lover. I will forge the last will as you command. False said earlier on Day 1 that the lover cannot say the names of the Mafia in the last will, even if you suspect me of treachery. I don't know if I'll ever regain this lost trust from you, Ike, but I'd at least like a chance to prove my loyalty.

Butters
December 30th, 2011, 12:13 AM
I don't think we should attack Shelley again. It's likely the Bus Driver will switch them tonight after the successful switch last night. We could try again N3 though. After a night of inactivity on the Shelley front the Bus Driver might move on to someone else.

And the lovers knowing who you target wouldn't matter because they'd have no way of communicating to the Bus Driver to tell them who to switch.