Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 03:33 PM
The West Side of New York
Outside the Gym
11:53 PM

Two figures exit the gym, holding hands and looking hopelessly in love

Tony: Come, let's run over here!

Maria follows while radiating with joy. She had never been so enamored by a boy in her life. Love was such an enlightening experience. Even those closest to her would not be able to quote a time when they saw her more happy than now.

Maria: Coming!

They climbed a flight of stairs and looked deeply into one another's eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_QffCZs-bg

Meanwhile...

Fingers were snappin' away in Shark Territory. It seemed Clyde had something to say. With his knife out and ready to brawl, he ventured far into the unknown land.

Clyde(Shouts menacingly): Come out! I want to talk to Bernardo, show yourself! I have a message to deliver to you scumbags!

A figure slowly emerges from the shadows. Clyde can only make out the silhouette. It speaks.

The Figure(raspy voice): Come closer. What do ya want? Come to ruin out lives again? You've hurt us enough.

Clyde inches forward.

Clyde:I want to talk about a lil' proposition Riff made--about that whore and Tony, ya see...

The Figure: The whore? I want to remind you, you aren't in your little nice and cozy home right now. Speak to us with some respect!

Clyde: Alright, alright. Your girl is messin' with Tony, and Riff doesn't like that. I'm sure you don't like that neither, so here's a proposition for ya. How 'bout you get your dam feline friend out of here so she can woo some other people instead of Tony. Learn to control her urges, eh?

In an uncontrollable rage, a Shark with a knife appears behind Clyde and stabs him in the back. A lone Jet member springs forth from behind Clyde with knives of their own. He walks to Clyde's lifeless body, trying to wake him from his eternal sleep. He slowly swivels his head to the man who killed Clyde, Timmy.

Jet Member: (softly) You didn't have to kill him, you know. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM!

The Jet lunges forward and wildly lashes at Timmy. Timmy parries, but not until he takes a cut to the hand. Wounded, he steps back slowly.

The Jet leaps to the side and manages to get behind Timmy. Through one, sweeping motion he kills Timmy, just as Timmy killed Clyde.

The other Sharks step out of the shadows in horror. The Jets scamper off, still trying to piece together what actually happened.

When Riff hears about this, he won't be happy...

It will take 18 votes to lynch. Day will end at THIS TIME
(http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=January+2nd+2012+12+PM+PST)
2 people were modkilled but replacements have not been found yet, so forgive them if they do not post.

Holiday festivites for the New Year are the cause of the extended length.

Jets Deathnote: I enjoyed are little rendezvous. Your cries of pain were delightful.

Bradley
December 29th, 2011, 03:34 PM
First.

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 03:38 PM
why would the rp tell us who killed who.

are you dumb?

Bradley
December 29th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Are you Zane?

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 03:44 PM

are you dumb?
Can you read the last line of the post?

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 03:46 PM
hi congrats on another day

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 03:47 PM
I was bus driven or else doped up on crack/heroin/pot/meth

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Sorry guys, I didn't do a great job at convincing you. I should have taken becoming mayor more seriously from the start and I know I annoyed people early in the day (although a lot of people seemed to trust me more when I was being arrogant, for some reason).

Hopefully they’re both town but Cartman voting me doesn’t fill me with much confidence. I’m glad that you elected McDaniels as the mayor as I trust him a lot more than Al.

I suggest we lynch Big Gay Al so that he is forced to use his pardon. That way we can be sure he won’t use it to save the mafia. Even if he is town, his pardon would never benefit us unless the mafia have the majority and in that situation we would have lost anyway. So, unless we have any big leads:

vote Big Gay Al

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Sorry guys, I didn't do a great job at convincing you. I should have taken becoming mayor more seriously from the start and I know I annoyed people early in the day (although a lot of people seemed to trust me more when I was being arrogant, for some reason).

Hopefully they’re both town but Cartman voting me doesn’t fill me with much confidence. I’m glad that you elected McDaniels as the mayor as I trust him a lot more than Al.

I suggest we lynch Big Gay Al so that he is forced to use his pardon. That way we can be sure he won’t use it to save the mafia. Even if he is town, his pardon would never benefit us unless the mafia have the majority and in that situation we would have lost anyway. So, unless we have any big leads:

vote Big Gay Al
You can't pardon yourself, silly.

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Wait I'm not even sure if McDaniels is the mayor. Al got a few more votes towards the end :O

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:50 PM

Well let's lynch someone else so that Al has to use his pardon. Maybe McDaniels as Al will definitely have to save him.

vote McDaniels

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Oh, I got lured last night.

Shelley
Well let's lynch someone else so that Al has to use his pardon. Maybe McDaniels as Al will definitely have to save him.

vote McDaniels

This is a great idea... oh wait...

Stan
Maybe you should just stop spamming and wait until the Game Master has everything ready!?

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
if we lynched the mayor and he decided not to use his pardon that would be your fault

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:53 PM
This is a great idea... oh wait...

I know, I'm very proud that I though of it too.

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
vote Tweek Tweak

he can pardon you that way if your plan fails we only lose a citizen who wants to kill himself anyway.

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
if we lynched the mayor and he decided not to use his pardon that would be your fault

Pick someone to lynch, preferably not me as I won't be pardoned.

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 03:56 PM
vote Tweek Tweak

he can pardon you that way if your plan fails we only lose a citizen who wants to kill himself anyway.

It would be a bit of a waste as I'm sure Al won't pardon me. I'm not going to suicide either.

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 03:57 PM
there is no way to force him to use his pardon and either way its a waste of a lynch

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 03:57 PM

vote McDaniels

I'm just going to come out and say it.

This is retarded.

If he's mafia and the Pardoner then let him keep his pardon. If we're convinced enough that somebody is mafia and we lynch him and he pardons them then BAM we have 2 scum confirmed.

You are suggesting we waste not only the pardon but also today's lynch! I am bewildered that you're already voting inbefore anybody can reveal anything useful they may have gained during the night. Indeed revealing now would probably be premature but who knows what this day could still turn over.

Suggesting that we vote merely to waste the Pardon is a waste of a lynch day, which is the worst case outcome that could result from the Pardoner being a mafia. Therefore by suggesting we waste today, you are trying to ensure the worst case outcome for town.

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 04:00 PM
there is no way to force him to use his pardon and either way its a waste of a lynch

If he doesn't use his pardon then that would make him scum. I admit lynching the mayor would be a bad idea as he would sacrifice himself in order to kill McDaniels. You can lynch me if you want but only if Al says he will pardon me. If he doesn't then he is scum and you can lynch him tomorrow.

unvote McDaniels

Tweek Tweak
December 29th, 2011, 04:03 PM
So, unless we have any big leads

Your probably right though, it would be better for him to pardon a fellow mafia member so both are revealed.

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Graveyard is up in a sticky.

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM
ok so if cartmans lover then hes sharks

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Okay, so the Graveyard reveals Clyde was a Drug dealer, which means my "bus driving" may have been faked.

If you were bussed last night can you please claim?

In the absence of a second bus claim, we can assume there is no Bus Driver and that the Drug Dealer hit me. This would suggest that all other messages from False can probably be believed.

If there is a second bus claim, then a Bus Driver is confirmed, and somebody else probably received a fake message.

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM
ok so if cartmans lover then hes sharks

Why so?

Jimbo
December 29th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Im Jimbo Kern and this here is Ned. I had a terrific dream last night where me and my pal were a pair of brutal gladiaters. We killed hundreds of legionnaires that was comin right for us and after that we went electin a leader. Figures evryone was still thinkin stone age level and picked the worst scumbag ever to lead, so itall went to hell and only Ned and me could save the world. Thats where the dream stopped and I woke up to shoot some deer for breakfast. Crazy huh?

Wait. Ya all elected that son of a bitch for real? Kill it before its too late! Its comin right for us!

"]Vote McDaniels[/B]

Mrs Tally

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo

Jimbo
December 29th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Vote McDaniels

Mrs Tally

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo

Damn Canadians.

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Your Mayor and Pardoner are specified in the Election Thread.

Kenny
December 29th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Cartman stated:
"My mafia has
GF who picked Disguiser
I picked Grave Robber
Consig
Framer
Mafioso"

The Jets had a Drug Dealer. Which forces Cartman to be on the Shark's side.
Unless he was lying.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 04:30 PM
I wasn't bussed, witched, healed, sexed, annoyed or doused last night. I also wasn't killed.

use this information wisely, amigos

and i'm suspicious of anyone beginning a wagon so early, even if i did vote for you tweek :O

at least i'll be more active than i was in day 1, bet you're all well pleased at that

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM
may i also add

what a result for night 1 :D gg maf, gg

McDaniels
December 29th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Thank you town for your vote of confidence in electing me, I will use my votes wisely and after much thinking. Naturally early on my extra votes will not even matter.

Clyde being mafia paints a dark picture on Tweeky and Big Gay Al, one of them has a likelyhood to belong to that same mafia, the Jets. Which of the two I am unsure, I would learn towards Al on this. Though I truly hope that is not the case.

I still suspect Wendy, though it is too early to begin a lynch and more opinions and information would be helpful in determining our course of action.

Jimbo, that is most unwise. Voting to lynch your own mayor! Go sit in the penalty corner and think about what you have done, bad Jimbo.

McDaniels
December 29th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Thank you town for your vote of confidence in electing me, I will use my votes wisely and after much thinking. Naturally early on my extra votes will not even matter.

Clyde being mafia paints a dark picture on Tweeky and Big Gay Al, one of them has a likelyhood to belong to that same mafia, the Jets. Which of the two I am unsure, I would lean towards Al on this. Though I truly hope that is not the case.

I still suspect Wendy, though it is too early to begin a lynch and more opinions and information would be helpful in determining our course of action.

Jimbo, that is most unwise. Voting to lynch your own mayor! Go sit in the penalty corner and think about what you have done, bad Jimbo.

Fixed that typo.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 04:35 PM
i am very disappointed that Clyde was a drug dealer, i guess i shall have to take on the tallies :(

Sharon
December 29th, 2011, 04:46 PM
There were only two night-kills, and they both appear to be mafia. So, does this mean that the killing neutral is either an Arsonist or a Spree Killer (unless it's a very unlucky serial killer.) Also, whose butthole did Clyde climb up into?

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Deathnote added

Sharon
December 29th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Deathnote added
Why is someone pretending to be Auckmid?

Terrance
December 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Let’s have a little look at the facts

1) Tweak Tweak claims citizen
2) GF appears as citizen to investigators
3) To persuade everyone he is town, Tweak Tweak says he will suicide if he loses the election
4) Claimed lover says that one of the GF's is a disguiser
5) You can't lynch someone who disappears one morning
6) Pro disguisers cause as much havoc as possible in the beginning, then disguise out when things start to heat up

Add the pieces together!

-Vote Tweak Tweak

Gerald
December 29th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Let’s have a little look at the facts

1) Tweak Tweak claims citizen
2) GF appears as citizen to investigators
3) To persuade everyone he is town, Tweak Tweak says he will suicide if he loses the election
4) Claimed lover says that one of the GF's is a disguiser
5) You can't lynch someone who disappears one morning
6) Pro disguisers cause as much havoc as possible in the beginning, then disguise out when things start to heat up

Add the pieces together!

-Vote Tweak Tweak

Not everything is so obvious, Terrance.

You are obviously gay.

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 04:59 PM
There were only two night-kills, and they both appear to be mafia. So, does this mean that the killing neutral is either an Arsonist or a Spree Killer (unless it's a very unlucky serial killer.) Also, whose butthole did Clyde climb up into?

This is the same conclusion I came to, however:

I was looking at the role-list. A killing neutral is not confirmed. 3 random neutrals are. Assuming they really are 'random' then it's possible there is no neutral killer in this setup. A spree killer still seems well and truly possible though.

Somebody may yet report being doused too.

Gerald
December 29th, 2011, 05:00 PM
I forgot to mention that I was role blocked. Gerald happy.

:>

Bradley
December 29th, 2011, 05:04 PM
If a few more people jump on the Tweek train, I'll hop on too. He does seem kinda suspicious to me.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 05:04 PM
qlu
^disguiser check made by the jailor. He gave me 3 letters to post in my first post every day.

I'm sure you all have big questions for me right now. So I'll explain myself.

First of all, I am NOT the lover.
Allow me to explain my deception to you in full so you don't get angry at me for lying.

What was the only thing we knew day 1? That the mafia had talked to each other, most likely formulated a plan and knew who was on their own team.

What would be mafias main concern? Remaining hidden from the town.

Who were the only 2 people that know who the lovers are? The lovers themselves.

How would a mafia react if a lover revealed himself? I expected much rage and attempts to discredit my claim.

How would town react to a lover revealing himself? Oh look, easy GG or you ruined the game.

In a sense, I was the only one that even tried to spark a debate that would make people react emotionally. Now that you know I'm not mafia, we have a starting point for scum hunting today if no power roles wish to come forward.

I'd also like to report that multiple people targeted me last night and wasted their time on me. (good for town for all those scum who targeted me)
The only thing that I wish to reveal at this time about last night is that I was not bussed, and that I had a chat with the Architect as well with the Jailor.

I'm also sad to report that Clyde was the other invitee to that Architect chat and 1 mafia now have a good idea who the Architect is. I'm glad I didn't role claim in that chat.

I think the most pressing issue today is to find out if we can trust our newly elected officials. And with Clyde turning up to be mafia, I think we have to ask how exactly Big Al got Clydes COM name.

I think Victoria might have been onto something yesterday and I think it's worth looking into further.

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Now that you know I'm not mafia...

Hahaha... did you expect someone to actually fall for that?

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 05:14 PM
qlu
I'd also like to report that multiple people targeted me last night and wasted their time on me. (good for town for all those scum who targeted me)
The only thing that I wish to reveal at this time about last night is that I was not bussed, and that I had a chat with the Architect as well with the Jailor.

I don't understand you whatsoever.

Why would you not want to reveal what happened to you last night. Assuming it was scum who took actions against you, they already know what they did, so the only people losing out are the Town. Therefore by not telling us, you are maintaining Mafia secrets that the Town don't know.

Secondly, you say multiple people targeted you last night. I am unsure what the insinuation is here. Obviously it was neither of the mafia families because both of their kills are accounted for. Therefore, I can only assume you are insinuating a Random Neutral/ Gungho Vigilante/ Disguiser attacked you. Is this what you are saying? I suppose role-blocker targetting you would also inform you that somebody had visited you, but I don't really see why anybody would try and role-block a supposed Lover.

Thirdly, "all these scum who attacked you"? I fail to fathom how you can be aware/unaware of this. Are you a Lookout watching yourself? Is this even possible?

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Hahaha... did you expect someone to actually fall for that?

Agreed. How exactly do we now know you are not mafia?

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I don't understand you whatsoever.

Why would you not want to reveal what happened to you last night. Assuming it was scum who took actions against you, they already know what they did, so the only people losing out are the Town. Therefore by not telling us, you are maintaining Mafia secrets that the Town don't know.

Secondly, you say multiple people targeted you last night. I am unsure what the insinuation is here. Obviously it was neither of the mafia families because both of their kills are accounted for. Therefore, I can only assume you are insinuating a Random Neutral/ Gungho Vigilante/ Disguiser attacked you. Is this what you are saying? I suppose role-blocker targetting you would also inform you that somebody had visited you, but I don't really see why anybody would try and role-block a supposed Lover.

Thirdly, "all these scum who attacked you"? I fail to fathom how you can be aware/unaware of this. Are you a Lookout watching yourself? Is this even possible?

Mafia are in 2 teams, I rather not let one mafia know what the other have or are doing. I was not attacked btw. I also do not wish to reveal any town power roles that also targeted me last night. Anything the mafia don't know can be used against them.

Jimmy
December 29th, 2011, 05:22 PM
The scum are not very wise this time round. I suggest we take a look at what people were saying about Clyde and Timmy yesterday. If memory serves quite a few people spoke highly of Clyde.

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 05:24 PM
why take back the claim cartman when you couldve kept up the deception, i see no reason you had to say what you did

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 05:27 PM
@chef because I can't give you the accurate list of both mafias. I rather everyone know then just the mafia knowing that I was a fake. It was a one shot only deal.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 05:29 PM
cartman, there is no reason to hide the actions of any mafia. you say that 'you don't want the other mafia team knowing what their rivals are up to'... but pitting the mafia against each other is EXACTLY what we want to do

i don't believe that you are a lover anyway. i'm not ruling you out as scum, but i don't think you're the lover. this could just be one big test, proving yourself to your mafia teammates that you aren't the lover.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 05:31 PM
so basically reveal if you were targeted by anything other than town PRs

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 05:32 PM
we can only assume that the jailor and architect claims are real because no one else has said they were jailed or architected. still time in the day, but i think that would be risky to just claim without it being true. i dont think cartman is proven anything so he cant really be trusted just like the rest of us.

im looking for clues in day 1 chat, but so far i can only see that big gay al, myself, liane, philip, cartman, and sharon all voted for clyde. big gay al, myself, and cartman all seemed rushed to vote him at the end. cartman can be quoted saying "I would really prefer to be mayor than letting you guys risk screwing it up." as he voted for clyde

im looking for another specific clue, but unless i find something definitive i wont comment on it.

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 05:35 PM
unvote Tweak Tweek

i have reason to believe he's clean.

McDaniels
December 29th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Regarding the neutral killer, I am doubtful that we have a spree killer or we would have some deaths on our hands already. I am nearly certain that me and Al were visited, it would only make sense to do so, and a spree killer would never fear lookouts since he would simply kill them too. We probably do have a neutral killer of some kind, setup balance dictates that there must be one, so keep an eye out.

That is quite a ploy you have made Cartman, making us almost believe you are lover. Since you are not then Wendy is less likely to be mafia, though her reactions on day one were still quite suspicious.

I expect Big Gay Al to come and speak, since he is not looking good at the moment.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 05:39 PM
i'm still not sure i can decipher the day 1 voting yet, looking over m-fm 2 and m-fm 3 and you see some weird and random voting patterns

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 05:40 PM
cartman can be quoted saying "I would really prefer to be mayor than letting you guys risk screwing it up." as he voted for clyde

I didn't trust McDaniels for his rage reaction when I claimed lover and didn't trust Big Al tweek tweak for various other reasons at the time. I also didn't have enough time to re-read everything while the nominations were going on and forgot somethings that I shouldn't have.

Clyde looked like the closest candidate to the other 3 with the little time remaining. I may have rushed my vote onto him without reviewing the 800+ posts. I'm sorry my memory isn't perfect.

Now after such a long night, I've had a chance to reread day 1. And have many questions to ask people.

The first is about Big Al knowing Clydes COM name. For someone who hasn't been in many FMs, how the hell did you pin his ID on such little info.

@McDaniels Wendy is still high on my radar list. Even if I'm not a lover, how would she know for sure day 1?

Mr. Hat
December 29th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Those who trusted Clyde enough to nominate him are suspicious and their actions should be observed and analyzed. I have constructed a list of those who nominated the late Clyde and what their final votes in the election.
-Wendy Testaburger voted for Big Gay Al
-Sharon voted for Tweek Tweak
-Philip voted for Tweek Tweak
-Tweek Tweak voted for McDaniels
-Big Gay Al voted for Big Gay Al

Utilize this as you wish. I cannot make heads or tails of this list.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 05:42 PM
terrance, are you aboot?

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 05:44 PM
oh mr. hat (or should i say kromos?) you make me laugh, clyde was a seemingly innocent and modest player who looked like he would make his own decisions

Mr. Hat
December 29th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Philip, I am merely contributing what I took note of in the election.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 05:46 PM
While we wait for Big Al, Mr. Hat, I do have some questions for you.

You were the first to nominate Tweek Tweak, based solely off the fact he claimed to be the best player. What made you blindly trust him not to be scum? Best player or not, if he was scum, you had no way of knowing.

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 05:50 PM
i voted clyde at the end because falsetruth said the highest voted players would become candidates. i didnt want mcdaniels, tweek, or big gay al so i tried to find someone who had a decent amount of votes i could trust. remember i wanted kenny originally because i thought he and i had similar thought processes. also mr. hat you forgot liane who voted clyde early then switched off as soon as philip voted him. i found that to be the most suspicious vote of all. she voted tweek in the election.

Mr. Hat
December 29th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Good sir Cartman, ask away.

When any good gentleman claims to be the best player it should be harkened to. I took a 'leap of faith' in believing that Tweek Tweak is town. I do not know if I was correct or not at this stage.

Big Gay Al
December 29th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I am pretty disappointed to see that Lysergic was mafia. While I knew it was possible he was mafia due to his obvious fear of confrontation, I had sincerely hoped it was simply due to his long absent from the game. I was wrong, and if what Cartman says it true, it seems I have caused more than just myself a good deal of harm because of it. If, however, you're expecting some grand explanation of just how I knew he was Lysergic, you won't get one. What I said on day 1 is pretty much the only information I used to deduce who he was.

I see a lot of mistrust about me, and with good cause, but I have an easy solution to all of it. I would request that the jailor jails me tonight. I am fortunate that night 2 was fruitful for me, and I believe I have sufficient info to clear myself of all accusations.

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM

Mafia are in 2 teams, I rather not let one mafia know what the other have or are doing. I was not attacked btw. I also do not wish to reveal any town power roles that also targeted me last night. Anything the mafia don't know can be used against them.

I don't get it.

You say you were not attacked, yet you say you know you were visited by many people and that this was good for Town.

I cannot think of any other possible mafia role that you would be informed had visited you, except for role-blocking from a possible Consort. I can't think of that many Town roles that would give you notifications either (especially seeing as you excluded being busdriven)

Are you still talking shit? Because it certainly looks like it. Wasted Town's power last night and now you're wasting it again.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 05:55 PM
i think cartman doesn't want to expose what power roles are in the game and who they targeted on night 1 so in future days scum can't roleclaim as them

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:00 PM
i think cartman doesn't want to expose what power roles are in the game and who they targeted on night 1 so in future days scum can't roleclaim as them

Be that as it may, I'd still like to hear how a whole heap of PRs visiting Cartman is supposedly "good for town".

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 06:03 PM

He already said Jailor and Architect. That's some amount of attention.

I'd like to know more about the mob that Cartman suspects visited him. Namely, how he knows they visited him and how he knows it was a mob.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Be that as it may, I'd still like to hear how a whole heap of PRs visiting Cartman is supposedly "good for town".

i agree, i'd quite like to be in a discussion with cartman at night if someone can arrange that for me :)

heh

or let me talk with terrance

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 06:05 PM
@Stephen By not revealing what happened to me, I leave myself open to counter-claim or claim that it happened to me and is less likely to happen to multiple people. I can also do math. If I know certain roles are in the game, that leaves only so many other open spots for other roles. If I see too many night action result claims, I know I'm looking for a falsified one.

Please don't ask me again.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 06:05 PM
He already said Jailor and Architect. That's some amount of attention.

I'd like to know more about the mob that Cartman suspects visited him. Namely, how he knows they visited him and how he knows it was a mob.

yeah i'm looking through the possible role list to see what someone would be notified of

having a confirmed role visit you and reporting it isn't a scum-tell tho, besides the jailor and architect wud be suspicious if u didn't claim

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 06:09 PM
i dont understand the logic behind big gay al wanting to talk to a jailor. instead of offering information that can clear you publicly you wish to have a secret meeting where you can lie and no one other than the jailor can disprove you. on top of that you get protection from possible vigilantes, neutrals, and mafia killers.

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Tweak is high up on my radar. So many things point towards him. Claiming cit, votes between players, and even a quick trigger finger at a random person.....even if it was an attempt to waste the pardoner role(even worsening the game for town potentially).

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:17 PM
@Stephen By not revealing what happened to me, I leave myself open to counter-claim or claim that it happened to me and is less likely to happen to multiple people. I can also do math. If I know certain roles are in the game, that leaves only so many other open spots for other roles. If I see too many night action result claims, I know I'm looking for a falsified one.

Please don't ask me again.

Are you Fragos?

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Continue to keep us in the dark if you must. The Town doesn't need to know what's going on anyway, right?

To be honest, all I really want to see is an admission that your whole Lover ploy was a complete fuckup for Town, and for you to stop pretending it was some grand genius idea.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM
-vote Cartman

i'm willing to cast my vote now i've had time to think, i forsee cartman being a monstrous liability to the town at this rate. i don't want the day to end early but i'm going out for the night now so want to add pressure to the BW.

i only think there's about a 40% chance he is town anyway, 20% chance lover 30% chance mafia 10% chance neutral. for someone whom is playing such a dangerous ploy with the town, i think it's worth the vote.

i will post the tally when i've added it all up

Randy
December 29th, 2011, 06:30 PM
i dont understand the logic behind big gay al wanting to talk to a jailor. instead of offering information that can clear you publicly you wish to have a secret meeting where you can lie and no one other than the jailor can disprove you. on top of that you get protection from possible vigilantes, neutrals, and mafia killers.

-Vote Barbrady

I would like to hear more from this person. I also would encourage everyone to stop voting people without evidence and join me in the pressuring of this person.

By the end of today, for security's sake I will claim my role and my COM name. I am a master geologist, one that the town can not afford to lose.

I also ask that you review how Barbrady has been jumpy with voting, and tending to question behaviors of anyone that is trying to set anything as fact.

Philip
Lynch votes -

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Tweek Tweak (1) – Terrance
Cartman (1) - Philip

Cartman
May I ask, other than that ploy. What information could you gather?

There was the
"I will random vote" ploy
"I will RP vote" ploy
"I blindly follow bandwagon" ploy
"I'm too stupid to think" ploy

At least I got something useful from my ploy.

@philip pressure for what? I'm not gonna tell you nothing I don't want to tell you. You are wasting your time on me instead of using what I did to find the real scum.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Lynch votes -

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Cartman (1) - Philip
Barbrady (1) - Randy

fixed

Bradley
December 29th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Cartman does indeed appear to be full of shit. I will add my vote to the band wagon if it accumulates more votes/evidence.

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:33 PM
-Vote Barbrady
By the end of today, for security's sake I will claim my role and my COM name. I am a master geologist, one that the town can not afford to lose.

In case we discover any mineral deposits that need analysing?

??????????????????????????????????

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 06:34 PM
-Vote Barbrady

I would like to hear more from this person. I also would encourage everyone to stop voting people without evidence and join me in the pressuring of this person.

I also ask that you review how Barbrady has been jumpy with voting, and tending to question behaviors of anyone that is trying to set anything as fact.

i dont think barbrady is bad. he might be, but i severely doubt it.

Randy
December 29th, 2011, 06:36 PM
In case we discover any mineral deposits that need analysing?

??????????????????????????????????

Look beyond the joke, and realize that there is action to be taken here. All joking aside, you should see that before my post there has been nobody that is willing to give any sort of direction based on anything other than speculation.

This is not speculation.

I am not saying he has to die, but I am saying that pressure would be a good thing.

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:37 PM
-vote Cartman

i'm willing to cast my vote now i've had time to think, i forsee cartman being a monstrous liability to the town at this rate. i don't want the day to end early but i'm going out for the night now so want to add pressure to the BW.

i only think there's about a 40% chance he is town anyway, 20% chance lover 30% chance mafia 10% chance neutral. for someone whom is playing such a dangerous ploy with the town, i think it's worth the vote.

i will post the tally when i've added it all up

To be honest, I don't think he's scum, but that's probably just because I want to believe he's a retarded Townie. I agree though it is possible that he is a brilliant Mafia.

I'm not going to vote for him, however.

I think today will bring bigger better targets.

In my oppinion, the best way to deal with liability Cartman is to simply ignore him.

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Opinion*

I did not mean to be a retarded speller.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 06:40 PM
My next question is directed for McDaniels.

Tweek Tweak was missing 1 vote to be nominated when you switched away from him. Why did you do this?

Stephen
December 29th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Look beyond the joke, and realize that there is action to be taken here. All joking aside, you should see that before my post there has been nobody that is willing to give any sort of direction based on anything other than speculation.

This is not speculation.

I am not saying he has to die, but I am saying that pressure would be a good thing.

Bring me quotes and suspicions of his guilt then.

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Bring me quotes and suspicions of his guilt then.
I agree with Stephen. You kind of stated people are not following the facts and voting correct because there is no evidence, yet you yourself provide no evidence...Kind of hypocritical.

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
randy has evidence, but its not even about barbrady. what he is about to say/claim will provide nothing to the towns crusade in killing scum.

Randy
December 29th, 2011, 07:02 PM
randy has evidence, but its not even about barbrady. what he is about to say/claim will provide nothing to the towns crusade in killing scum.

Just testing the temperature of the water :)

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 07:05 PM

Speculation or do you know something everyone else doesn't?

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Speculation or do you know something everyone else doesn't?
i know something everyone else doesn't, but like I said it doesn't help anyone so there is no reason to say it.

Jimmy
December 29th, 2011, 07:19 PM
i know something everyone else doesn't, but like I said it doesn't help anyone so there is no reason to say it.

I have similar information. However, I need another day or two to determine if its relevant.

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 07:31 PM
So Cartman, Wendy, Randy and Jimmy all claim to have information... that they refuse to share... anyone else see something wrong here?

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 07:35 PM
my information is not about mafia or neutral killers so why would i release that information. jimmy is making up the information he has since if he knew what i knew it would be obvious and there wouldn't be any time attached to it. cartman is lying about the information he has to scare mafia from claiming roles. he's doing it as a town member or hoping the opposite mafia bites and is too scared to claim anything thinking he'll be able to counter them. randy's information is the same as mine so there is no need to reveal that.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 07:50 PM
So since I don't know if McDaniels is online or not.

Wendy, you said you knew for sure that I wasn't a lover once I claimed to name the 5 roles on the team. Please explain how you knew.

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Mafia must be full of nazis. They shot the cripple first! TImmoEY!!

Jimmy
December 29th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Mafia must be full of nazis. They shot the cripple first! TImmoEY!!

I certainly hope that is not the case. I believe Ned and I are the only remaining handicap-able members of this town.

Gerald
December 29th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Bradley is definitely not town and is harmful to town.

Will state my information very soon.

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Or maybe they shoot the douches first with non southpark pics. That's how i would do it! :)

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Oh and i already know who the godfathers are and the lovers just a sec i will reveal........ shit random.org crashed oh well.. I ll retry tomorrow.

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Why does anyone even bother saying that they have information....'but will share it at a later time'? There's no point in someone stating accusations about another due to the fact they possible have 'information' about them.

That phrase is as good as 'I point my finger at you just because I can'.

Ned
December 29th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Well, two mafia dead. We are off to a good start!

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Wendy is taking a long time to respond to my question considering that she hasn't left the forums yet. Anyone else thinking that she is discussing it in mafia chat?

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Why does anyone even bother saying that they have information....'but will share it at a later time'?
agreed there was more than enough of that in fm6, hardly any of it turned out to be correct anyway

Mrs. Claridge
December 29th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Oh and i already know who the godfathers are and the lovers just a sec i will reveal........ shit random.org crashed oh well.. I ll retry tomorrow.

wait...WHAT!? please reveal this information, to stop the death

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 08:26 PM
i lied. i took a guess and proved that you could lie about it by claiming it myself. you are free to believe whatever you want though.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 08:30 PM
what were you trying to achieve by disproving my claim?

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 08:32 PM
wait...WHAT!? please reveal this information, to stop the death
I...really...can't tell if your just being sarcastic or not...

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 08:40 PM
mrs. claridge is faking a smurf account/citizen to avoid death at night. if you deleted all of her posts up to this point nothing would change for the other 33 people.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 08:46 PM
speaking of the smurf account

Can we all agree that we shouldn't get more than 18 votes on a person today? It should cut down the possibility by 1/2.

Of course after a significant time has elapsed with the host online, we can hammer a vote if we are convinced that the smurf is one of the 18 voters.

I don't want to see the vote jump to 19 before the host has time to lock the day up.

Mrs. Claridge
December 29th, 2011, 08:50 PM
mrs. claridge is faking a smurf account/citizen to avoid death at night. if you deleted all of her posts up to this point nothing would change for the other 33 people.

McDaniels was elected without an extra vote. I helped vote him in so that means I'm not a smurf..I think. You can think I'm any other role you want though, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion :)

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 08:56 PM
i didn't say you were a smurf. what i said was that you were faking a smurf.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 08:58 PM
McDaniels was elected without an extra vote. I helped vote him in so that means I'm not a smurf..I think. You can think I'm any other role you want though, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion :)

That is a good start.
I'm worried however that McDaniels might be the smurf though.

1- for unvoting Tweek Tweak before he reached the magic 8 votes
2- for voting for Big Al instead of himself

Mrs. Claridge
December 29th, 2011, 09:02 PM
That is a good start.
I'm worried however that McDaniels might be the smurf though.

1- for unvoting Tweek Tweak before he reached the magic 8 votes
2- for voting for Big Al instead of himself

Anyone who voted for Big Gay Al, McDaniels, and Tweek Tweak are clean, because they never went over... If I remember correctly...

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Anyone who voted for Big Gay Al, McDaniels, and Tweek Tweak are clean, because they never went over... If I remember correctly...

Only Big Al got 8 votes. So those that voted McDaniels and Tweek aren't cleared.

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Well if McDaniels is the smurf, then everything is alright...Becuase Smurf can't vote...So that's basically a a mayor with any voting powers.

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 09:14 PM
also mr. hat you forgot liane who voted clyde early then switched off as soon as philip voted him. i found that to be the most suspicious vote of all. she voted tweek in the election.
I may be suspicious, but I'll explain. When I switched off as soon as Phil voted Clyde, that was probably coincidence, I voted for McDaniels because she/he didn't seem so bad, she gained my trust. Clyde didn't seem to put much effort into being a candidate, and my vote for him was only temporary because everyone seemed to be random lynching. Then I changed from McDaniels to Tweek Tweak.

I voted for Tweek Tweak in the election because he kind of got my trust, I would've liked if there was a better candidate but apparently there wasn't. I didn't vote on McDaniels because she was kind of aggressive towards Tweek and BGA near the end of the day and seemed scummy by unnominating and nominating people. And I didn't vote for BGA because of the thought if he was in the same mafia as Clyde. Therefore, I went for Tweek.

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 09:16 PM
pupeteer 1 votes
puppet 0 votes

Mayor gives + 4 votes

Mayor puppet 4 votes

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 09:20 PM
ok, people that are cleared from being the smurf=
from nominations:
clyde-dead mafia
Sharon
Tweek Tweak
McDaniels
Barbrady
Gary
Victoria
Butters

from election: (minus those already cleared)

Stephen
Gerald
Garrison
Shelly
Chef
Jimmy
Kenny
Mrs. Claridge
Ned

I'll go see who is left.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Ike
Jason
Randy
Bradley
Wendy Testaburger
Token
Philip
Kyle
Stan
Cartman
Jimbo
Big Gay Al
Mr. Hat
Liane
Towelie
Timmy
Craig
Bebe

Those are the possible smurfs. (Yes I included myself since I can't prove to you that I'm not without sharing information that I rather not at this time)

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 09:31 PM
I counted now 2 times all of the votes and i just come to 35

Mcdaniels : 13
Big gay al : 12
tweak tweak: 10

if a smurf is on Mcdaniels and on Big gay al....
if 2 smurfs are on Big gay al and random org decided....
2 smurfs on tweak tweak....

Barbrady
December 29th, 2011, 09:33 PM
I don't have the time to do so because I am visiting relatives for the next week but I suggest people go over clyde and timmy's voting patterns and posts to see who they supported and buddied with. I have great news though, as you can see from my cool uniform I am the Sheriff. Last night I checked Wendy Testaburger because I was very suspicous of how convinced she was that cartman was lying. How could she know I asked? It turns out because she is a member of the mafia. Nice double wifiom false on giving barbrady the sheriff role

@Randy I don't get why you are voting for me

-vote wendy

Barbrady
December 29th, 2011, 09:34 PM
when counting smurfs you have to remember two people didn't vote

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 09:38 PM
So since McDaniels is cleared from being the smurf.

Philip, I now turn to you. Butters was gaining steam and up to 7 votes when you removed your vote from him. Why did you remove your vote at that critical time?

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 09:40 PM
barbrady have you read chat at all?

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Wendy, does he need to read chat to tell us what he just did?

Think of a better defense please.

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 09:46 PM
I don't have the time to do so because I am visiting relatives for the next week but I suggest people go over clyde and timmy's voting patterns and posts to see who they supported and buddied with. I have great news though, as you can see from my cool uniform I am the Sheriff. Last night I checked Wendy Testaburger because I was very suspicous of how convinced she was that cartman was lying. How could she know I asked? It turns out because she is a member of the mafia. Nice double wifiom false on giving barbrady the sheriff role

-vote wendy

I'm not sure if your a sheriff or your a Yayap (I'm Yayap so.. obviously you can't be Yayap but maybe your similar..)
Don't you think Wendy could've been framed? I think it's obvious that Wendy was acting way TOO damn scummy on day one. I wouldn't mind voting Wendy though.

Barbrady
December 29th, 2011, 09:51 PM
I'm not sure if your a sheriff or your a Yayap (I'm Yayap so.. obviously you can't be Yayap but maybe your similar..)
Don't you think Wendy could've been framed? I think it's obvious that Wendy was acting way TOO damn scummy on day one. I wouldn't mind voting Wendy though.

it is possible but I figured mafia would frame mcdaniels, big gay al, tweek tweek or butters given they had the most attention and they would be most likely to be checked (which is why I didn't check them)

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Liane, no one believes your Yapyap claim. Give it a rest.

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 09:58 PM
it is possible but I figured mafia would frame mcdaniels, big gay al, tweek tweek or butters given they had the most attention and they would be most likely to be checked (which is why I didn't check them)

That's pretty much what every investigative role thinks in this situation. Especially if somebody like Mcdaniels tells us of the spree killer. No not i was the first one it was Mcdaniels wh mentioned it. This happened on the other M - FM too. Almost nobody checks on the elected people N1.

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 09:58 PM

i don kno. i think yayap knowz the correct use of your/you're lolz

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Smurfs win tiebreakers in elections. Sorry to burst your bubble, Cartman!

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 10:00 PM
barbrady did it say which mafia wendy is in

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:03 PM
barbrady did it say which mafia wendy is in

i think it said she was in the Suspicious Mafia whoever they arez

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Smurfs win tiebreakers in elections. Sorry to burst your bubble, Cartman!
So its possible...or even likely that a smurf voted for McDanny

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:08 PM
So its possible...or even likely that a smurf voted for McDanny

craig i want to lik you but that abbrevi8tion is atroc.

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I like trains.

Chef
December 29th, 2011, 10:27 PM
i think it said she was in the Suspicious Mafia whoever they arez
+1 for the avatar

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:28 PM
everybody stop trollin and talk about sumfin important jezus

Mrs. Claridge
December 29th, 2011, 10:29 PM
umm...sorry but...

-vote Wendy Testaburger

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 10:32 PM
umm...sorry but...

-vote Wendy Testaburger

Why are you sorry?

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Why are you sorry?

becauz they r mafia hookerz together but she feels compelled to vote now there is sheriff Dr. Klaim from BarGaydy

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah why? Bussing is a viable strategy. Don't need to be sorry xD

Jimmy
December 29th, 2011, 10:34 PM
I have been suspicious of Wendy since FM began. Questioning a Double WIFOM of being showing online status during the obnoxiously long Night one. The only other reason she would be online (if not a mafia scum) is to be a neutral role that is trying to get lynched. I will stand with valour and vote to lynch this vile wretch.

-vote Wendy Testaburger

Stan
December 29th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Yes Ike and myself sitting on the same Mafia day chat and usually just copy paste right here into the day chat.

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Yes Ike and myself sitting on the same Mafia day chat and usually just copy paste right here into the day chat.
I have no idea what you just said

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 10:36 PM
I have been suspicious of Wendy since FM began. Questioning a Double WIFOM of being showing online status during the obnoxiously long Night one. The only other reason she would be online (if not a mafia scum) is to be a neutral role that is trying to get lynched. I will stand with valour and vote to lynch this vile wretch.

-vote Wendy Testaburger

omg killz da EUROPEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 10:38 PM
And I didn't vote for BGA because of the thought if he was in the same mafia as Clyde. Therefore, I went for Tweek.

At what point did you think that Clyde was mafia?

Stan

then we are now 2 who have no idea. You should have voted me for Mayor

Ike

i think he jus revealed us both az mafia and he is about to get mod-KO'd

o no

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 10:43 PM
oops_ur_dead and Fragos have been replaced with BBMolla and Guardian. The roles Enchantress and Drug Dealer have been updated.

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 10:49 PM
oops_ur_dead and Fragos have been replaced with BBMolla and Guardian. The roles Enchantress and Drug Dealer have been updated.
lol oops and fragos died

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 10:49 PM
lol oops and fragos died
oh i guess not..well i'm surprised oops went idle

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 10:50 PM
then we are now 2 who have no idea. You should have voted me for Mayor
I can cast my -vote now if you'd like

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 10:51 PM

-vote Wendy Testaburger

why does everyone bring this up? i was checking the forums to see if the game started since there was no set time.

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 10:55 PM
why does everyone bring this up? i was checking the forums to see if the game started since there was no set time.

You're trying to get lynched.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:02 PM
If I had to guess who were the neutrals, so far I would have
Wendy as Jester
Liane as Masochist

Towelie
December 29th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Hi guys whose scum?

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 11:05 PM
At what point did you think that Clyde was mafia?
I never thought if Clyde was mafia or not, tbh he seemed kind of trustworthy to me.
But when the Vegeta-avatared guy said both could be in same mafia, it could've been possible, but I didn't take it 100% sure. I thought it was less risky to elect Tweek Tweak over BGA, since BGA kept saying he never wanted to be mayor but just pardoner, and was kinda aggressive towards Tweek Tweak with his "you have a night action" technique lulz.

That's just my thought.

Anyways poor oops :(
I was kind of expecting more mod kills.

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Liane as Masochist

I'm pretty curious, why?

Ike
December 29th, 2011, 11:08 PM
SUICIDAL N00b IS IN THE GAME

o no - i hate trolls

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Hi guys whose scum?
I'm guessing your one of the new add-in accounts

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:11 PM
I'm pretty curious, why?

you claimed Yayap = deathwish

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 11:14 PM
you claimed Yayap = deathwish
Yep I'm Yapyap... If I told you my real COM identity would I still be considered a Masochist?

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 11:15 PM
the only person who thinks yayap is good is yayap.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 11:20 PM
i normally find it suspicious if someone answers a question directed at them from many posts ago but i just got back in and heh it was about meeeee and a decent question

Philip, I now turn to you. Butters was gaining steam and up to 7 votes when you removed your vote from him. Why did you remove your vote at that critical time?

butters is one of my favourite south park characters and i thought the rp was superb, i also couldn't read the words 'professor chaos' without remembering the line and laughing. more importantly however, he put in time and effort in an attempt to win votes. i figured i could get information if i voted him up even more, as he looked like a town pr either having some fun or setting up wifom not to be killed (by being a possible scum target, but not one which is actually divisive to town), or mafia.

i did not feel comfortable with him as a candidate after the day went ahead.

i'm also going to -unvote Cartman

lookin for dat damn tally..

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Lynch votes -

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Barbrady (1) - Randy
Wendy (3) - Barbrady, Mrs. Claridge, Jimmy

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Due to a few questions on this, I want to clarify something to all of you.

All lingering night actions carry onto day. This includes Bus Driving, Heals, and Bodyguarding.

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 11:26 PM

-vote wendy

In case anyone missed it or forgot, barby calls sheriff and says Wendy is Mob.

So far, wendy's defense has been silence as she slither's back into conversation with... not too much. Anyone else have any considerations on this?

barbrady have you read chat at all?

the only person who thinks yayap is good is yayap.

This is all we've seen from Wendy since the accusation... why so quiet, burger?

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 11:28 PM
In case anyone missed it or forgot, barby calls sheriff and says Wendy is Mob.

So far, wendy's defense has been silence as she slither's back into conversation with... not too much. Anyone else have any considerations on this?

This is all we've seen from Wendy since the accusation... why so quiet, burger?

Probably trying to wifom by making us think she is jester.
Lets turn up the pressure.
-vote Wendy Testaburger

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 11:32 PM
i'm just so wary of barbrady's claim after yayap in fm7

chance of frame is low, but could be scum lynching another scum based on lover reports (or even a lover himself, ew barbrady no one wants to love that)

ha if it is scum lynching scum then fine by me, if a consig found a neutral then great. if wendy flips town we have a problem. wendy may be a good sacrifice, and prevent any more town pr reveals today so we can heal barbrady.

a shame tho because i thought wendy was being helpful in day chat, but not that conclusively, my original guess was concerned citizen (gordon freeman?)

-vote Wendy

i don't think she is a jester

tho i'm not happy at shelley for almost directing my vote like that, but not her fault she just got there before me :)

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Lynch votes -

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Barbrady (1) - Randy
Wendy (5) - Barbrady, Mrs. Claridge, Jimmy, Liane, Philip

Victoria
December 29th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Vegeta-avatared guy

The name's Victoria: REMEMBER IT!

As for Big Gay Al, my theory was purely speculation. However, speculation and paranoia often reveal the truth, so I wouldn't discount the possibility that Big Gay Al was in cahoots with Clyde.

As for McDaniels, I remember that Timmy was one of the very first people to start voting for her yesterday for no apparent reason. I suggest that, as you should with Big Gay Al, you should watch her closely.

Gerald
December 29th, 2011, 11:35 PM
-vote bradley

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Lynch votes -

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Barbrady (1) - Randy
Wendy (5) - Barbrady, Mrs. Claridge, Jimmy, Liane, Philip
Bradley (1) - Gerald

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Here's a fun little game of connect the dots:

Wendy says Tweak is clean

unvote Tweak Tweek

i have reason to believe he's clean.

Wendy was bent out of shape over the reveal that Timmy, the Shark, was the killer of Clyde in the RP

are you dumb?

Timmy, the dead shark, voted Tweak as mayor.

I don't understand the hostility that has come up for Tweek Tweak. I still thin he's a good candidate, and wasting his life on a suicide doesn't do us any good.

elect Tweek Tweak

Too bad Wendy didn't also vote for tweak (she voted the gay guy)... that would have made this perfect.

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 11:40 PM
i dont need to defend myself against a weak ass citizen faking sheriff using information from outside of game such as the time logged in to hope he is right so he gets credit for killing a bad guy and mafia try and kill him and then he bites the bullet as a citizen too.

its a horrible plan that i really didnt think anyone smart would buy

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 11:42 PM
i dont need to defend myself against a weak ass citizen faking sheriff using information from outside of game such as the time logged in to hope he is right so he gets credit for killing a bad guy and mafia try and kill him and then he bites the bullet as a citizen too.

its a horrible plan that i really didnt think anyone smart would buy

Awfully defensive for someone that doesn't need to defend herself.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:42 PM
more importantly however, he put in time and effort in an attempt to win votes.
Did he? I don't remember his effort.

i figured i could get information if i voted him up even more, as he looked like a town pr either having some fun or setting up wifom not to be killed (by being a possible scum target, but not one which is actually divisive to town), or mafia.

i did not feel comfortable with him as a candidate after the day went ahead.
You voted and unvoted within 3 hours and very few posts in between. I'm sure you see what impression that gives.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:45 PM
@Wendy if you wish, I could comb through day1 and find enough supporting evidence that makes you look bad. Then you could at least try to defend yourself, since you don't seem to remember how many thought you were scummy from the end of day1

Shelley
December 29th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Watch for run on sentences, Cart Man!

Wendy Testaburger
December 29th, 2011, 11:47 PM
nothing i can say will prove anything. it will just be my word against his. i say im not mafia and he says i am. who do you want to believe?

Liane
December 29th, 2011, 11:52 PM
nothing i can say will prove anything. it will just be my word against his. i say im not mafia and he says i am. who do you want to believe?

Or you can uh..
you know..
Roleclaim and..
Prove yourself worthy of our time if you really are.
And if you are innocent we can be suspicious of Barbrady.

Philip
December 29th, 2011, 11:52 PM

right now i believe you, but a citizen making this kind of claim early on seems weird and i think we may have an opportunity to get scum here

i don't think i'd be involved in this situation if randy hadn't of voted up barbrady in the first place, with this sheriff claim i'm eager to hear more now

don't take things personally i'm just going to keep my vote on you because we're at L-a lot, and i don't want to keep changing my votes around and get called out on it later in the game

Craig
December 29th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Due to the stacking suspicions I'ma have to toss in my vote.

-vote Wendy

Gerald
December 29th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Due to the stacking suspicions I'ma have to toss in my vote.

-vote Wendy

Mafia.

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Or you can uh..
you know..
Roleclaim and..
Prove yourself worthy of our time if you really are.
And if you are innocent we can be suspicious of Barbrady.

so you just believe the most recent person the claim?

Ike
December 30th, 2011, 12:02 AM
my SCUMDAR IS GOING OFF. IF ONLY IT WASNT BEING DROWNED OUT BY MY GAYDAR.

WAIT

WAIT

ITS POINTING AT WENDY

Craig
December 30th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Here's a fun little game of connect the dots:

Wendy says Tweak is clean

Wendy was bent out of shape over the reveal that Timmy, the Shark, was the killer of Clyde in the RP

Timmy, the dead shark, voted Tweak as mayor.

Too bad Wendy didn't also vote for tweak (she voted the gay guy)... that would have made this perfect.
Nah, its actually because Shelly's observations make alot of sense.

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 12:07 AM
i have no explanation for my behavior about the rp. i was shocked he would give that information away in the rp as a player not as mafia or town.

i said he was clean because i was under the assumption he was merchant just as everyone else did and i only voted him because of his stupid plan that i wanted to watch blow up in his face.

Liane
December 30th, 2011, 12:15 AM
so you just believe the most recent person the claim?
I'm in between of a yes and a no, because I won't know anything without moar information!

Butters
December 30th, 2011, 12:20 AM
i have no explanation for my behavior about the rp. i was shocked he would give that information away in the rp as a player not as mafia or town.

i said he was clean because i was under the assumption he was merchant just as everyone else did and i only voted him because of his stupid plan that i wanted to watch blow up in his face.

Didn't you mention you had information earlier about Randy? I don't get why you don't just use that to clear your name now instead of turning this into a he said/she said thing. If you've got something to contribute we could know for sure that either there's a framer or that Barbrady is lying.

Mrs. Claridge
December 30th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Guys...I think we should hear Wendy's complere side of the story before we decide to lynch her...if that's okay with you...

And Wendy...I'm sorry, but I don't think many people will be as forgiving as I unless you make a solid claim or something, because to be completely honest...it isn't looking good for you by the way you have portrayed yourself and the claims made against you throughout day one and day two.

If people feel the need to rush into your lynch I will remove my vote on you as I believe everyone deserves the right to prove themselves...at least...that's what I think...

Shelley
December 30th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Nah, its actually because Shelly's observations make alot of sense.

Thank you for correctly identifying an observation as opposed to an accusation. Craig get's it. +1

Mrs. Claridge
December 30th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Shelley is really the most neutral person here. That's why I see her as the most trustworthy person to rely information on.

Cartman
December 30th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Mrs.Claridge, we're all here listening to Wendy, it's not like she isn't here to defend herself. The thing is, we don't hear anything from her that would even put doubt into our claimed sheriff.

So by all means, if she has a side to the story, she is welcome to share it.

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Just gonna write as I go. Don't have time to read day 1 now, so I probably missed some claims.

I don't know what happened exactly with Cartman claiming lover, but his excuse sounds totally made up and bad.

I don't like Philip's vote on Cartman. To me it seems Cartman had town intentions behind not claiming what it was after reading some of his follow through comments.

I think Craig is scum just because of how useless and redundant this post is. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4110-Day-II-Tonight?p=63543&viewfull=1#post63543)

More useless posting that literally does nothing from Craig. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4110-Day-II-Tonight?p=63577&viewfull=1#post63577)

Ah well Wendy is obvious scum. Flailing scum.

-vote Wendy

Craig is not in a scumteam with Wendy, but he's still scum. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4110-Day-II-Tonight?p=63725&viewfull=1#post63725)

Also I apparently don't have priviledges to change my avatar which is sadface.

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Ignore the priveledge thing, I'm gewd.

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Ignore the priveledge thing, I'm gewd.

yay, towelie is here!

wanna get hiiiigghhhh?

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Man I don't know what is even going on.

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 12:48 AM

absolutely perfect rp, +1 :)

Cartman
December 30th, 2011, 12:56 AM
i lied. i took a guess and proved that you could lie about it by claiming it myself. you are free to believe whatever you want though.

Ok, lets dig a little deeper.

After that, much later, I gave a list of 5 possible mafia roles.

cartman is lying he is not the lover i know this for sure now.

To which Tweek Tweak said:

How can you know this for sure?
and you said

he lied about the roles in the mafia
Care to explain this part of yerterday?

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 01:03 AM
thats part of the lie i had no idea whether you were telling the truth or not

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 01:05 AM
^Hey. You should claim.

Also, whoever the hell wrote that death note needs to go back to grade school.

"Jets Deathnote: I enjoyed are little rendezvous. Your cries of pain were delightful. "

You sicken me.

Garrison
December 30th, 2011, 01:07 AM
I got the feeling that Shelley dislikes gays.

-vote Shelley

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Barbrady (1) - Randy
Wendy (7) - Barbrady, Mrs. Claridge, Jimmy, Liane, Philip, Craig, Towelie
Bradley (1) - Gerald
Shelley (1) - Garrison

Equality Shelley, equality.

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 01:08 AM
bbmolla, king of grammer

jets just got owned by a towel, yo

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 01:10 AM
Who is bmolla?

Garrison why you trollin

Shelley
December 30th, 2011, 01:11 AM
thats part of the lie i had no idea whether you were telling the truth or not

Day 1, Post 679

no offense, but if you can't tell its because you're not seeing it from the same viewpoint as others who have seen it such as myself. that means that you have information which blinds you or that you are ignorant and cant figure it out. im not going to spell it out for you because there is no need to.

You're saying that this statement was fabricated?

Garrison
December 30th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Towelie I just want equality for everyone. Even for towels!

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Day 1, Post 679

You're saying that this statement was fabricated?

looks pretty fake to me.

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Wendy if you are scum, do not claim your role.

Randy
December 30th, 2011, 01:18 AM
It seems I will be roleclaiming in the near future to prove Barbrady is full of shit. I will have my post and claim as well as the info I have that proves Barbrady is a liar or a troll. Do not lynch Wendy until i have posted everything I have please.

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 01:19 AM
there is no need to try and defend me Randy. if you defend me you out yourself and it makes my job a lot harder.

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 01:20 AM
^^^^

Stephen
December 30th, 2011, 01:47 AM
I got the feeling that Shelley dislikes gays.

-vote Shelley

McDaniels (1) - Jimbo
Barbrady (1) - Randy
Wendy (7) - Barbrady, Mrs. Claridge, Jimmy, Liane, Philip, Craig, Towelie
Bradley (1) - Gerald
Shelley (1) - Garrison

Equality Shelley, equality.

Towelie I just want equality for everyone. Even for towels!

If I was a Vigilante I would shoot you dead, right here, right now.

Garrison
December 30th, 2011, 01:50 AM
reason?

Garrison
December 30th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Do you support Shelley's gay destruction train?

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 01:56 AM
terrance, u still not aboot?

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 02:05 AM
I think we're all a little Terrance inside, Philip. I am the Terrance. You are the Terrance. Koo koo ka choo.

Oh man I'm so high.

Gerald
December 30th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Hello, Guys.

Voting Wendy may not be the best thing as voting Bradley.

I suspect Bradley because of the meaningless posts he contributes and posts to raise the post count. I say everyone get Bradley and have Wendy get investigated.

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 02:12 AM
I think we're all a little Terrance inside, Philip. I am the Terrance. You are the Terrance. Koo koo ka choo.

Oh man I'm so high.

not enough reputation can ever be given to you sir, i must spread the love about a bit before i can give you more. what's that all aboot?

(i need to research more canadianisms)

Sharon
December 30th, 2011, 02:12 AM

Oh man I'm so high.

I don't want you around the children anymore.

Also, I'd like to hear about your new job, Randy.

(And a tiny quip to Cartman, even if the Sharks were posturing for a Tweak Tweek mayor position, why would Tweek support Clyde? I don't think they're already pursuing the merger event.)

Towelie
December 30th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Hello, Guys.

Voting Wendy may not be the best thing as voting Bradley.

I suspect Bradley because of the meaningless posts he contributes and posts to raise the post count. I say everyone get Bradley and have Wendy get investigated.
Craig is another good choice for scum, see my catch up post.

Cartman
December 30th, 2011, 02:17 AM
there is no need to try and defend me Randy. if you defend me you out yourself and it makes my job a lot harder.

With all the lies on day 1 trying to foil my ploy and the sheriff claim today by a non confirmed sheriff, it would seem that your death is in towns best interest. Especially since you don't want Randy to even try to stop you from being lynched. I'm even more curious now.

I am however still concerned about you being jester. You certainly are trying to look like one. Give me one reason I shouldn't just shoot you?

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 02:32 AM
cause your not a vigilante and if there were a vigilante out there wondering why they shouldnt shoot me id tell them because in the end wouldnt you feel better shooting one of the trolls instead?

im at least being somewhat helpful and if im going to die today id like the vigilante to have balls enough to try and get me lynched instead of taking the easy way out and shooting a town role. that sounds a lot like im a jester and so has everything ive said to this point, but you must have faith in my ability to defend myself when the time is right. there will be no hammer votes on me, but unleashing a bunch of votes just to get the information out of me affects a lot of people in a bad way other than myself.

i stopped randy because i had a feeling he was an investigation role or sheriff role of some kind that visited me or barbrady and knew i was clean or he was telling a lie. i just ask that randy use his night ability on me so he can know the truth. if i were a doctor id probably heal shelley, randy, mr. hat, kenny, or cartman.

Mrs. Claridge
December 30th, 2011, 02:45 AM
cause your not a vigilante and if there were a vigilante out there wondering why they shouldnt shoot me id tell them because in the end wouldnt you feel better shooting one of the trolls instead?

im at least being somewhat helpful and if im going to die today id like the vigilante to have balls enough to try and get me lynched instead of taking the easy way out and shooting a town role. that sounds a lot like im a jester and so has everything ive said to this point, but you must have faith in my ability to defend myself when the time is right. there will be no hammer votes on me, but unleashing a bunch of votes just to get the information out of me affects a lot of people in a bad way other than myself.

i stopped randy because i had a feeling he was an investigation role or sheriff role of some kind that visited me or barbrady and knew i was clean or he was telling a lie. i just ask that randy use his night ability on me so he can know the truth. if i were a doctor id probably heal shelley, randy, mr. hat, kenny, or cartman.

I'm sorry I'm a bit slow....how is waiting to claim until later less scummy than claiming now and getting rid of your imminent lynch? It's going to happen unless someone else claims...unfortunately...and only waiting to claim gives the suspicion that you needed more time to come up with an excuse....

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 02:47 AM
because my only method of claiming involves outting too many people including myself. it'd be like handing the mafia a grocery list of power roles and citizens to avoid all because of barbrady thinking im mafia because im online all the time.

Mrs. Claridge
December 30th, 2011, 03:24 AM
because my only method of claiming involves outting too many people including myself. it'd be like handing the mafia a grocery list of power roles and citizens to avoid all because of barbrady thinking im mafia because im online all the time.

Once again...how is Randy claiming and proving you innocent more scummy than you claiming and giving a grocery list to the mafia...If you don't want to claim because it's unsafe, and you don't want to be lynched, then why stop Randy from claiming if all he does with his claim is clear you? Just saying you are a power role doesn't make you one without proof. Using results as proof is good evidence and can be used for deduction with lynches. Barbrady has claimed and said you were guilty. You just saying you aren't without someone else claiming to clear you, whether it be you or someone else, is less likely to save you and more likely a cause for people to get angry or frustrated and lynch you through their emotions because you didn't give them a reason not to lynch you.

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 03:32 AM
vote Wendy, I can't help but notice that there's this one guy trying to lynch me.

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 03:35 AM
The reason I think Wendy is scum and not just framed is because I suspect that I myself have been framed, which would explain why Gerald thinks I'm a villain.

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 03:39 AM
I will return shortly.

Tweek Tweak
December 30th, 2011, 03:47 AM
The reason I think Wendy is scum and not just framed is because I suspect that I myself have been framed, which would explain why Gerald thinks I'm a villain.

Why do you expect to be framed? It is very unlikely that someone would check you.

I know that Wendy is innocent so if she is about to be lynched then I will tell you, but I'd rather we stop this bandwagon before then.

Bebe
December 30th, 2011, 03:51 AM
Why do you expect to be framed? It is very unlikely that someone would check you.

I know that Wendy is innocent so if she is about to be lynched then I will tell you, but I'd rather we stop this bandwagon before then.

because she was unlikely to be checked?
i.e WIFOM!

Tweek Tweak
December 30th, 2011, 03:55 AM
because she was unlikely to be checked?
i.e WIFOM!

I was talking about Bradley, who for some reason expected to be framed, after he barely did anything on day 1.

Cartman
December 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM

Do you think we are all blind? We already think that Randy is a PR with information. You want him to keep quiet for some odd reason. Don't you think he's already a target for mafia? And considering that you say that you defending yourself would out a whole bunch of people. Well the ones that are well connected are mafia, so your argument is invalid.

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 04:02 AM
yeah, im not not claiming because of randy. im not not claiming because of the other 3 people i'd out.

Randy
December 30th, 2011, 04:15 AM
yeah, im not not claiming because of randy. im not not claiming because of the other 3 people i'd out.

I will claim so that you do not have to. I feel a vested interest in a new direction based on Barbradys claim. The town also needs to know where I stand as I can be an asset to them beyond imagination, or I can be useless.

I will leave you with two facts before I sleep. I also ask you Wendy, remain reserved until the time is right.

Fact 1: Barbrady is not Sheriff.

Fact 2: If I am to continue to aid the town, I will be needing aid in return.

You will have my information and claim in full when I wake.

You should be able to gather my role by now, and I have insured that unlike any other role in this game, I can prove it. I will hopefully earn your trust, and we can work together to accomplish a common goal.

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 04:16 AM
i hope wendy and tweek aren't the lovers

stan would get mad

Wendy Testaburger
December 30th, 2011, 04:20 AM
im not a lover, but a theory has been going through my mind as to who is. when randy finishes his claim which i know he will i will present possible information for a lynch. its a risky lynch, but a lynch the town as a whole will have to make. after we decide if we want to do the lynch or not we can plan the votes to narrow down the ventriloquist as well. today may end very well for town if my hunch is correct. be patient i guess until randy comes back with his information.

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 04:43 AM
@tweek I think I might have been framed or something because I noticed that Gerald has been accusing me of being scum. Maybe he is an inves? It's just a thought though; I really no idea. Gerald is probably town.

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 05:10 AM
SUICIDAL N00b IS IN THE GAME

o no - i hate trolls

I don't know who you are, but suicidal n00b isn't on the player list. I'm not complaining though.

Philip
December 30th, 2011, 05:16 AM
i just got back from the store where i picked up a new gfx card and SWTOR

so expect little else from me except a vote or two today

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Enjoy that ^.^

Cartman
December 30th, 2011, 05:39 AM
When released from Jail, is the person still immune and role-blocked for the day?

Bradley
December 30th, 2011, 05:41 AM
I would doubt it, considering you've been released and are able to speak with the masses again. Are you afraid of being day shot?