PDA

View Full Version : Night 2 Sharks

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 10:46 AM
OK, so apparently voting is public.... in that case, I shall vote for Big Gay Al (a safe candidate of apparent worth who no one will criticize me for voting for). I advise that you all find other candidates to support so that we don't get caught in a group. Again, I worry for Jason's safety, so I must ask this question:

How long will elections last?​

Also, please check in here ASAP: I wanna know if anyone has been jailed or invited by the architect >.>

Forever...

loljk, until night ends.

I think that I'll vote for Tweek Tweak so that I seem to be consistent with my nomination.

I plan to invest McDaniels since I think he's a possible town investigative role.

I also suggest that we kill Kenny unless you've got other suggestions.

Can Garrison become the mafioso himself? I'm guessing no....

Timmy, I actually suggest that we kill Clyde. My notes on him suggest that he is scum, probably in the Jets. I don't understand why people trust him and if he is in the Jets then he will be gunning for us. If he is in the Jets then everyone who nominated him or said that they trusted him will be under suspicion.

Jimmy, I will switch you with Stephen, as you think that he is likely to be town. Another option is Bebe as no scum should ever do something like that.

Well, I guess I will -Drive Timmy and Steven

Just so that I'm not caught unawares with the night ending or something.
Oh well. I hope that they don't kill you.

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I'm happy with killing Clyde, too. I agree that he's probably a member of the Jets.
This is good