PDA

View Full Version : Is Sc2 Mafia melting down?

Marshmallow Marshall
September 29th, 2017, 11:50 AM
A thread by DR called "Not Leaving" in the Archive says: the best thing you can do to help me is to not melt down.

The fact is: MAFIA IS MELTING DOWN. Why? Because of people like Necroplant :P and because of the lack of publicity. Sc2 itself will die in some years. So there comes my question: What will we do when Sc2 will not be popular enough to get games? I DON'T WANT TO GO PLAY TOWN OF SALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a good thing would be a continuation of Sc2 Mafia on the next RTS that Blizzard will make :D
Maybe The Narrator will be the next Sc2 Mafia
Maybe FM will be here forever

Send ideas! And please give ideas on how to make the game more popular, with more newcomers getting in. I don't want this wonderful game & community to die :(

Hybrid
September 29th, 2017, 11:53 AM
A thread by DR called "Not Leaving" in the Archive says: the best thing you can do to help me is to not melt down.

The fact is: MAFIA IS MELTING DOWN. Why? Because of people like Necroplant :P and because of the lack of publicity. Sc2 itself will die in some years. So there comes my question: What will we do when Sc2 will not be popular enough to get games? I DON'T WANT TO GO PLAY TOWN OF SALEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a good thing would be a continuation of Sc2 Mafia on the next RTS that Blizzard will make :D

Send ideas! And please give ideas on how to make the game more popular, with more newcomers getting in. I don't want this wonderful game & community to die :(

CRINGE LEVEL OVER NINE THOUSAND

Gyrlander
September 29th, 2017, 11:54 AM
SC2 Salem anyone?

Marshmallow Marshall
October 1st, 2017, 10:12 PM
SC2 Salem anyone?

Are you serious? ToS is a ripoff of Sc2 Mafia. Let's not make a ripoff of ToS :P

Voss
October 2nd, 2017, 12:31 AM
SC2 Salem anyone?

hello.

Nawa
October 2nd, 2017, 12:28 PM

just sc2arcade melting down
EU is already dead for the arcade, the first 2 pages are still played, but that matters the less.
NA is going to be next, and nothing is about to stop it.

Marshmallow Marshall
October 2nd, 2017, 05:31 PM
just sc2arcade melting down
EU is already dead for the arcade, the first 2 pages are still played, but that matters the less.
NA is going to be next, and nothing is about to stop it.

And the world will fall
Under a fury of flames
The sky will fall
And send everyone in their graves.

That's nice, but how can we KEEP the Sc2 Mafia community alive without Sc2 itself?

Scvmurderer
October 2nd, 2017, 06:02 PM
And the world will fall
Under a fury of flames
The sky will fall
And send everyone in their graves.

That's nice, but how can we KEEP the Sc2 Mafia community alive without Sc2 itself?

Theres always Narrator but it will be hard getting ppl to switch to that.

Stealthbomber16
October 4th, 2017, 03:11 PM
hello.

You’re not wrong.

But VOSSSSSSSSS
TOS HAS PEOPLE WALKING AND YOU CAN GET A CUTE LITTLE PUPPER PETTTTTTTTTTTTT

Voss
October 4th, 2017, 04:08 PM
You’re not wrong.

But VOSSSSSSSSS
TOS HAS PEOPLE WALKING AND YOU CAN GET A CUTE LITTLE PUPPER PETTTTTTTTTTTTT

you're right. i should just delete the narrator honestly

Marshmallow Marshall
October 4th, 2017, 05:11 PM
you're right. i should just delete the narrator honestly

Yea, but where will we go? :( I DONT WANT TO PLAY TOS FOR THE REST OF MY LIIIIIFE!!!!!!

Stealthbomber16
October 5th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Yea, but where will we go? :( I DONT WANT TO PLAY TOS FOR THE REST OF MY LIIIIIFE!!!!!!

/s

Marshmallow Marshall
October 5th, 2017, 10:29 AM
/s

ign

Stealthbomber16
October 6th, 2017, 08:21 AM
ign

FailFish

/sarcasm

DJarJar
October 9th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Warcraft 3 lasted a very long time I think sc2 has a decent amount left in it

thedougler
October 9th, 2017, 06:14 PM

Did I miss something? Has the God returned?

Marshmallow Marshall
October 9th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Did I miss something? Has the God returned?

No. The thread was from many years. I found it by searching with the tags, since I wanted to know about the famous Necroplant. But while you're at it, do you have ideas to keep Sc2 Mafia alive? :)

thedougler
October 18th, 2017, 01:03 PM
But while you're at it, do you have ideas to keep Sc2 Mafia alive? :)

Yeah it's called Warcraft 4

Nawa
October 18th, 2017, 01:24 PM

Starcraft 3

Marshmallow Marshall
October 18th, 2017, 02:33 PM

Good idea, but it gotta exist...

Ganelon
August 23rd, 2018, 03:28 PM
Good news is, while a few of us will be likely move on, several of us will probably never fully depart from the website. Myself included. <3

Ganelon
August 23rd, 2018, 03:30 PM
Good news is, while a few of us will be likely move on, several of us will probably never fully depart from the website. Myself included. <3
It would be nice if we could track down Darkness, PTB, MattZed and a few others. I really, really enjoy reading the games where I see them play.
I also think it's time for Firebringer to return. :D

What do you guys think? Maybe we could even host a fully-fledged FM in December (because it's Christmas and people will be home/available).

Apocist
August 23rd, 2018, 05:47 PM

Yeah... Apo's kind one of those that lingers...

Marshmallow Marshall
August 23rd, 2018, 10:54 PM
It would be nice if we could track down Darkness, PTB, MattZed and a few others. I really, really enjoy reading the games where I see them play.
I also think it's time for Firebringer to return. :D

What do you guys think? Maybe we could even host a fully-fledged FM in December (because it's Christmas and people will be home/available).

YEP. And Deathworlds. Time for the purple parasite cook to come back :P

Efekannn02
August 24th, 2018, 12:51 AM
shall i gtfo then?

Arsonist
August 24th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Are you serious? ToS is a ripoff of Sc2 Mafia. Let's not make a ripoff of ToS :P

SC2 Mafia is just a game recenation, this game was made long time ago, somewhere in 20th ceuntry.

Arsonist
August 24th, 2018, 05:47 AM
Also, i joined SC2 somewhere arround 2014-2015 and the first thing that appeared in my eyes is "arcade".
I never played original SC2, only arcade maps. My first review ever made is on map called "The SCV Team" or something like that, it's made from my 1st account KubikRubik.

Reviews from my older accounts are cringe, they're only avalible on EU, except the XpleX's review on Kerrigan Survival, which is still actual past 2 years.

Sad, that arcade died, i may move to geometry dash now, but the community of this game can kill the game itself. (Many pepole in this game ignore the existence of non-demon levels)
Arcade died due many pepole just don't knew about it's existence, that's my theory. They only knew about direct strike, as the only separate game made with SC2 Editor.