PDA

View Full Version : Night II: Love at First Sight

Forum Mafia GM
December 27th, 2011, 10:15 PM
The Gym
West Side of New York
10:00 pm
Riff was waiting for him right outside the gym.
Riff: So ya finally decided to show up, did ya? I was beginnin' ta worry 'bout ya. Good 'ol Tony never disappoints!

Tony didn't respond. He was thinking about something else. Something was coming, but he didn't know what. All he knew was that it would be good. He gazed off into the distance, musing about his own fate.

Riff shook him.
Riff: C'mon, lets go! The dance is 'bout to start.

Tony walked inside, ready to face whatever the future held in store for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II2uaRmlQNg

Maria was never one to enjoy dancing in public. She was the more reserved type, content to watching and laughing from a distance. She'd always want to leave and go to the other side of the ballroom, but Chino would never let her...

Maria: Chino, why don't we ever dance with the Jets? We are always so separated...

Chino: The Jets are not like us. They don't understand how much more we have to work just to get the same privelages as them... And even then, we never get the same. They are the worst of the whites, racist pigs.

Maria: What have they done to us? Why can't we just all get along?

Chino: Maria, you will understand someday. I will teach you after we are married.

Again, a reminder of Maria's bleak future. The Americans always married for love, and here she was, destined to a fate her brother had arranged for her. As the dance wore on, she realized her life was not going to be all that she hoped.

Until...(Skip to 4:45 in the video)

A forbidden love.

Sorry about the night delay, I was preoccupied in prostitution and related activities.

Night will end at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%2F29%2F2011+12+pm+PST). You should probably begin pming me your night actions.
That is also the deadline to vote in the election. If you do not vote in the election, you will be modkilled.