PDA

View Full Version : Night 2

Victoria
December 27th, 2011, 02:54 AM
OK, so apparently voting is public.... in that case, I shall vote for Big Gay Al (a safe candidate of apparent worth who no one will criticize me for voting for). I advise that you all find other candidates to support so that we don't get caught in a group. Again, I worry for Jason's safety, so I must ask this question:

How long will elections last?​

Also, please check in here ASAP: I wanna know if anyone has been jailed or invited by the architect >.>

Forum Mafia GM
December 27th, 2011, 03:17 AM
How long will elections last?​

Forever...

loljk, until night ends.

Mr. Hat
December 27th, 2011, 07:32 AM
I think that I'll vote for Tweek Tweak so that I seem to be consistent with my nomination.

Timmy
December 27th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I plan to invest McDaniels since I think he's a possible town investigative role.

I also suggest that we kill Kenny unless you've got other suggestions.

Forum Mafia GM
December 28th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Garrison, you can choose one person in your mafia to turn into a mafioso. That person will lose his night ability, but will gain the ability to kill. He alone will be able to choose who lives, and who dies. Additionally, you have no control over your teammates night actions. They all must specify their actions by themselves.

Victoria
December 28th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Can Garrison become the mafioso himself? I'm guessing no....

Forum Mafia GM
December 28th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Can Garrison become the mafioso himself? I'm guessing no....
He can.

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Timmy, I actually suggest that we kill Clyde. My notes on him suggest that he is scum, probably in the Jets. I don't understand why people trust him and if he is in the Jets then he will be gunning for us. If he is in the Jets then everyone who nominated him or said that they trusted him will be under suspicion.

Jimmy, I will switch you with Stephen, as you think that he is likely to be town. Another option is Bebe as no scum should ever do something like that.

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Well, I guess I will -Drive Timmy and Steven

Just so that I'm not caught unawares with the night ending or something.

Timmy
December 28th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I'm happy with killing Clyde, too. I agree that he's probably a member of the Jets.

Forum Mafia GM
December 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM
You guys don't have much time left. Each player needs to finalize their night actions except Mr. Hat and Timmy, and you only have a handful of hours left.

Timmy
December 28th, 2011, 02:34 PM
If Garrison doesn't show up in time, can the rest of us agree to kill Clyde send Victoria? Or are we gonna lose two players to modkill and not get a night kill off?

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Zane was online about an hour ago. He should have logged onto the Garrison account and said SOMETHING. Sigh

Garrison
December 28th, 2011, 03:17 PM
me so lazy

Garrison
December 28th, 2011, 03:18 PM
who wants to be mafioso?

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Make Victoria the mafioso. Our disguiser shouldn't disguise on the first real night of the game.

Garrison
December 28th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Btw. I'm soon a bit more active again.

MAKE VICTORIA MAFIOSO

kill Clyde send Victoria

Victoria
December 28th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Oh, it's mafioso for a night? I thought he meant for one of us to permanently turn into a mafioso... OK then, I'll do it.

Mr. Hat
December 28th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Do we want a death note? If so, what?

Timmy
December 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Victoria, make sure you submit the order to kill Clyde.

I can't think of much to do with a death note.

Our consorts might think about blocking Jimmy, Sharon, or Jimbo.

Victoria
December 28th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Hmm.... should we disown Cartman?

Timmy
December 28th, 2011, 11:26 PM
The only value I could see in that is keeping the Jets from wasting a kill on him. But then again, if he's a ghost, them killing him is a good thing.

If he wants to confuse the town with an implausible claim, I'm more or less happy to let him keep doing that.

Victoria
December 29th, 2011, 10:25 AM
So FalseTruth, do we get any compensation if Jason is modkilled?

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
sorry guys I'm late.

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:04 AM
ok so what are we talking about now? What do I have to do inorder not to get mod-pwned?

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:08 AM
who should I block? Any ideas on who the jets are?

Mr. Hat
December 29th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Vote in the election

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:10 AM
it's night how am I supposed to vote?

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:10 AM
oh nvm

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:13 AM
whew disaster has been averted

Mr. Hat
December 29th, 2011, 11:15 AM
I don't know who you should block.

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:28 AM
well now i can only type with my left hand

Mr. Hat
December 29th, 2011, 03:55 PM
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. WHY WOULD THEY ATTACK STEPHEN?!?

Victoria
December 29th, 2011, 06:37 PM
OMFG NOT VORNSKR!!! WHY!?!?

RIP Vorn, we shall avenge you

Victoria
December 29th, 2011, 11:38 PM
My plan for today: chime in every once in awhile, but avoid posting more than a few times today. In other words, lurk but don't troll...

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 04:40 AM
As of now, things are getting pretty heated around Wendy. As such, I highly suggest you all just lay low like me and post minimally. My plan is to maintain neutrality (without actually saying it, of course) and to avoid as much attention as possible by posting little, but also making my posts somewhat meaningful. I think that, at this rate, they will deal a great deal of damage to themselves before they ever even get a hint that we are who we are... also, I am contemplating making an offering of peace to the Jets in the next deathnote. After last night, both mafia are struggling, and any attempt to destroy the other mafia will likely bring about our own destruction by the town. I plan on giving it a day or two before we again turn our focus to the Jets...

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Ya know, that sounds like my plan, too.

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 09:53 AM
I'm sitting here lurking and watching people ask each other if they're Dust and seeing them reply "No, but X is" and it's so funny.

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Now this IS interesting. I have enough influence to get someone to claim a role in the next post after mine. We'll have to see where this influence gets us later on in the game.

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 12:14 PM
So Bradley is lying. He said that his night 1 action was to repel Cartman. When you look at the prostitute role card it says "and" not "or" for the actions. He either is keeping the lure secret or is lying. I am more convinced that he is lying. Should I bring this up?

I feel that doing that would bring a lot of attention to me and I don't want attention at all.

I need to know if the risk is worth the reward.

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 12:22 PM
I'm going to do it. I hope this works.

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Damn, things are NOT looking up for us. Consigliere killed because the other mafia targeted the sheriff that checked our disguiser. This day is not good for us at all.

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 04:58 PM
I haven't actually read that far, but I'll probably claim citizen if the need arises...

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM
You might want to stall until the day ends so that you can disguise as someone and discredit Stephen. That will be hard because the day still has about 3 real life days in it to go.

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Yeah... I advise pushing hard for the Bradley lynch. I can defend myself against Stephen, but I'm still contemplating a roleclaim... Citizen (credible), or something where I could 'prove myself'.

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Sadly, the vig kills before I disguise T.T

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Damn

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 06:00 PM
When I come back later, I'm gonna claim in day chat. Any suggestions? So far, I plan on claiming citizen, discrediting Stephen, discrediting Gerald, and justifying my actions. Tonight, I need you (Mr. Hat) to switch me...

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 06:02 PM
I will do as commanded.

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Thank you very much: you're (literally) a lifesaver. We could use this opportunity to make the vigilante shoot someone 'unexpected', or we could bring suspicion on the guy who got the gunsmith's gun...

Mr. Hat
December 30th, 2011, 06:26 PM
It is an opportunity that we should take. Sorry for seeming to be against you in the day chat. I need to fit in.

Victoria
December 30th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Don't sweat it: the double lynch idea presents a... scary obstacle, but I am confident that the vigilante won't kill today, so I only have to ensure that; A) McDaniels doesn't use her lynch, or B) Someone gets lynched instead. Also, the jailor 100% can't be allowed to jail me... If all of this can be averted, I'm home-free. Until then, take anti-me stances.

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 10:59 AM
The site going down really screwed up my plans T.T now I don't have my comp with me to make my epic post...

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 11:57 AM
Well, it looks like my time has come. As a last resort, would you mind letting me see some of your guy's notes so I can act like a 'vigilant citizen' who analyzes every post? I don't plan on posting everything: just enough to maybe convince someone of my innocence...

Hmm... The 2 times I was scum, I was investigated on the first possible night: I really need to find why that is...

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 12:37 PM
Well, does anyone have anymore ideas? I've got Barbrady to back me up and I tried to imply executioner with the FM II reference, but people wanna lynch me to know the truth now.

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 04:55 PM
OK, I seem to have caught a break. Regardless, I ask that you bus drive me if I should be jailed. If I volunteer to be jailed and investigated, I can have my name cleared by tomorrow.

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 07:14 PM
By the way, I now have almost undisputable evidence that Chef is, in fact, the Jets lover. I suggest that you take great care lover, if you wish to survive.... Hmm.... Mr. Hat or Jason? This is the question.

Mr. Hat
December 31st, 2011, 07:16 PM
How did you get some rep? The two reps that I got had no messages and were for my pointing out the lie of Bradley's claim.

I am curious. What is this evidence? And our lover could be you, too. You or Jason.

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 08:01 PM
It's part of the notes I've been compiling to fake citizen... He says he knows I'm mafia because 'he's got a feeling' about me... AKA I know because my lover told me that Victoria is mafia.

I'll be out: please remind everyone that it's New Years Eve since I won't be home for a few hours more... I don't want to come home shot.

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 08:05 PM
I did get rep.... Hmm, I'll check it later. Be back soon...

Mr. Hat
December 31st, 2011, 08:21 PM
I will do my best to dissuade people from shooting you while on a holiday.

Mr. Hat
December 31st, 2011, 08:42 PM
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mr. Hat
December 31st, 2011, 09:32 PM
:P I bet you didn't see that coming.

Mr. Hat
December 31st, 2011, 09:39 PM
The Jets godfather just lost the game for you all. Blame him. I was planning on staying secret for a while now. His threat made it necessary for Kenny and me to claim. You must understand that this is not personal in any way and I respect all of you. Sorry that we had to do this to you due to events out of your control.

Mr. Hat
December 31st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Yeah, Zane, I've been seeing other people. I hope you understand, my love.

Victoria
December 31st, 2011, 11:53 PM
Well, I suppose that Timmy and I were wrong.... curses. Oh FM God, why must I be so cursed! Why is it that the mafia must fail whenever I am one of them!? Oh please, remove this dreaded curse from me!

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:00 AM
I suppose that we kinda killed ourselves, though. Ah, so many unfortunate mistakes and happenings.... the lover mechanic was cool, but it clearly needs to be refined. I suppose that this is the price of experimentation...

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:01 AM
Keep all suggestions to yourself Jason and Garrison. We won't speak until the day is over.... try to hammer Bradley ASAP.

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:02 AM
I guess I will unvote then :p

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:04 AM
Mr. Hat, we may have lost ourselves, but we still have the power to destroy you. I HIGHLY suggest that you vote up Bradley if you and Kenny wish to live...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:05 AM
How do you plan on killing me?

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:06 AM
You cannot target me. Part of the mafia!

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:07 AM
Also I have the town's support. I see no way for you to get at me lol

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:08 AM
If need be, I will +rep one of the Jets (its amazing what you find when you actually take notes) and tell them of our plans....

It is clear that I will die today from McDaniels double lynch (that is, unless you lynch Bradley fast enough). If I should die, I have a last will which will be used to plot with the Jets to plan your demise....

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:09 AM
We have a lawyer. We can forge your last will to death. You will die anyway to the vigilante and we can forge it to something, a little more helpful for the town.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:11 AM
Then I shall reveal before I am lynched and make my plea without a will. You also forget, the lawyer can only forge a will at night. If I am to be lynched, Kenny won't have a chance and your demise shall be planned. This can all be averted if you just vote up Bradley...

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:13 AM
Also, you forget that we have a neutral killer who will stop at nothing to see you dead. If it is a Spree killer, you are already dead. If it is an arsonist, than we shall capitalize on the opportunity to see you destroyed....

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:14 AM
You are the reason that Timmy is dead! You make me sick.... I pray that you and Kenny enjoy the rest of your life together: we shall ensure that it is a short life.

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:14 AM
You forget that we have the town on our side. If you plan on revealing the rest of the mafia so that us lovers cannot win, then I suggest that you don't do that. FT would consider that game-throwing.

They neutral killer could never want to see us dead. A revealed mafia gives the town so much more power.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM
You forgot that the town can't communicate without revealing... they can't coordinate your protection. We will find a hole in your defense and kill the traitors...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:19 AM
YOU forget that we have any doctors on me with any bodyguards switching between the claimed town roles with the possibility of protecting me

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 12:22 AM
I suppose you can't know if we can pull it off until you're dead.... if need be, I'm sure the godfathers would be willing to sacrifice themselves to kill you guys... -suicide ftw :P

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 12:23 AM
Wouldn't that be considered game-throwing because they lose in that event?

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 04:11 PM
So I give you all a choice. You can try to take us lovers down or you can accept my plan about having us lovers coordinate the night actions. Garrison will lose, but Victoria and Jason won't.

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 04:12 PM
And yes. Us lovers have two possible outs from this. I won't tell you what they are though.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 04:56 PM
So I give you all a choice. You can try to take us lovers down or you can accept my plan about having us lovers coordinate the night actions. Garrison will lose, but Victoria and Jason won't.

We will all lose this way: we will be far too weak to do anything. You will be lynched by the town in an instant, and the 4 remaining scum will be helpless to stop the town. You've doomed yourself and probably the rest of us as well...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 04:58 PM
Our outs are very convincing.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM
OK Jason and Garrison, switch to rep chat from now on. Let's give Mr. Hat a taste of what it's like to be 'in the dark'...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:10 PM
It's sort of hard to do that ya know. There's a limit on the size of the message and you can't give more than 2 rep per person per some amount of days. Good luck with that

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:19 PM
It's amazing how much you can summarize in so few words...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:20 PM
It's amazing how much is lost when sentences are condensed....

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:21 PM
-Drive Kenny and Victoria

trololololololol

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:25 PM
Kill Self, Send Self

TROLOLOLOLOL

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:26 PM
^ Because '-suicide' just won't cut it in this situation...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:27 PM
you don't even know if that's what I'm going to actually do. You can kill yourself. I don't care

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:29 PM
You do realize that we're all screwed, right? Even if you survive tonight, the town will probably see to it that you die sooner or later: their 'support' will be short lived.

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:31 PM
Why do you think I'm keeping information hidden. They will NEED us lovers alive to get to all of you.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:41 PM
If that was the case, then how is it that the mafia have yet to win a game despite the lack of lovers to do the town's bidding? I don't think you're keeping information, but I certainly shouldn't openly discuss my plans in the midst of my enemy (who has been discussing my own destruction with a member of a rival mafia)... Dust, I'll harbor no ill feelings towards you after this game: I respect you as a player and as a friend. However, it is my duty to destroy you, my enemy, when the time is right, and to let you know how is counterproductive... I'm sure you could guess if you really wanted to.

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:43 PM
The feeling is mutual. I can guess but I won't. I don't want to inadvertently give you an idea.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:44 PM
lol

You can tell me in dead chat: I doubt it'll be long before we are reunited there...

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:46 PM
Well, I wish you luck on your goal of my destruction when nothing you can do can stop your loss. You may want to attack some of the town, they will be very strong after this night unless you do something.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:51 PM
Don't forget: I'm screwed unless I disguise. A townie will die tonight, you can be assured of that... Also, I'm sure the Jets are plotting, and they may have greater methods of removing the town from the equation.

Mr. Hat
January 1st, 2012, 05:52 PM
I will neither confirm nor deny anything about the Jets. You may speculate as much as you want.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:54 PM
And I shall. However, I'll wait a bit since at least 80 of these 100+ posts are between us... Jason and Garrison can't be AFK forever.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 05:59 PM
So... A dead Shark, Jet, and Witch coupled with a revealed Shark and Jet lover pair attempting to kill the last 6 mafia... Unless this neutral killer is amazing at FM, the town pretty much has it in the bag. That's too bad too... I was really proud of escaping a lynch today.

Victoria
January 1st, 2012, 09:31 PM
Well, it's been 4 days since either Jason or Garrison last posted here... that tends to make it difficult to win. Can I request a modkill or something FalseTruth? Time is ticking, and I don't intend to lose because half of the remaining Sharks are AFK. No, I'd rather lose because Mr. Hat has the power to destroy us...

Garrison
January 2nd, 2012, 02:16 AM
two accounts are annoying

Garrison
January 2nd, 2012, 02:19 AM
I will destroy you WOAAAAAAAR

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 02:41 AM
lol I don't use my main account during forum mafia. So Garrison, please respond to the rep.

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
Aww screw it. I guess there isn't really anything you can do about it now anyway.....

I think it's pretty simple how we kill Mr. Hat: just roleblock him. We have 2 consorts, so we roleblock him and make the vigilante actually shoot Kenny. So.... can you do that? lol

Garrison
January 2nd, 2012, 06:38 AM
I can do many things

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 08:58 AM
oooh what a scary plan that you guys have. I'm so scared! :p

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
Yay i'm back on this for a while. So i just block Hat?

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
You can't! I'm a shark as are you!

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 10:16 AM
But victoria has moar authority :D

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:16 AM
Are you retarded?

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 10:22 AM
Am I? I do seem that way recently.

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
You can't kill a fellow Shark... But roleblocking is entirely different. I advise that Jason blocks Mr. Hat and Garrison kills... I shall disguise as someone.

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:27 AM
You can't roleblock me. I asked FT. :p

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 10:30 AM
:o wut's le plan now Victoria?

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 10:34 AM
Can we roleblock Mr Hat?

Well, first I suppose we ask FT ourselves...

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:46 AM
It's useless. I know for certain that you can't

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 11:05 AM
If we can't, then there's very little that we can do to fight him... That is, save a last ditch, all-out effort. When FalseTruth gets back with our answer, I advise that Garrison kills Mr. Hat and I shall disguise as Mr. Hat. I will certainly die by lynch, but it will stop Mr. Hat from inflicting further damage. Jason, I need you to send Ike a rep telling him to do the same (sign it "Sharks' Consort"). He has rep-claimed to me Jets smurf.

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 11:09 AM
You can't kill me. I'm a shark, none of you can target me with your abilities.

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
errrrrm sorry to be a tard but I really had not been paying attention to big fm. What's the rep chat again?

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 11:16 AM
LOL

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 11:17 AM
My avatar says all =.=

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Ah yes... There really isn't much we can do. In a game with lovers, you'd think there'd be some way for the mafia to do something about it... Also, if the kidnapper can target friendly mafia, why can't the consort?

Forget it Jason: I say we just see what we can do later... The Jets know what needs to be done. They'll do what they can.

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 11:37 AM
Then I'm still ignant about what I should do for my night action.

Forum Mafia GM
January 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM
Can we roleblock Mr Hat?

Well, first I suppose we ask FT ourselves...
Yes, you can. You can target fellow teammates, but you can't kill them.

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 12:30 PM
!!! JASON ROLEBLOCK MR HAT!

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Well, now we just see of the vigilante will do as McDaniels ordered...

Forum Mafia GM
January 2nd, 2012, 12:37 PM
If Jason roleblocks Mr. Hat, I'll still need your night kill from Garrison. I can take your suggestion for it Victoria. Do you have any high-value targets in mind? MUHAHHAHAHA

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 12:40 PM
You do know that you are only trying to take us down with you. You have already lost and nothing you do can change that.

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 01:12 PM
Wait just wondering, this works just like M-fm right? So does it mean I have to pm the FM GAME MASTER or can I just post my night action right here on this thread?

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 01:18 PM
1) OK then False, I shall make my suggested actions in a second (you already have my own).
2) I am aware that I am simply taking you down with me. As it is, you will surely destroy us if we let you live, but we have a chance, an incredibly tiny chance, of victory if we kill you. There shall be 6 of us left, and who knows: maybe Yayap or Philie (or anyone, if they put their mind to it) will be a Jet and can lead us to victory. Regardless, I intend to support the neutrals as well. Really, I'll support anyone who has a chance of hurting the town.

Oh Jason, you're here again: PM your action to the game master.

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
So... who shall we kill? I was thinking someone like Jimmy, but I advise we all review the player list and decide from there.

I'm considering Jimbo as well.... Maybe an attempt on McDaniels might work, since the protective roles were ordered to guard Mr. Hat...

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
I'm here every now and then. I'll pop in once in a while. Since I had been really busy with m-fm for a while, I couldn't post at all during the day recently. SO right now I'm going hard core lurkin. I'm out again.

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 02:22 PM
Jason roleblock Mr. Hat
Garrison become mafioso
Garrison kill McDaniels
Victoria disguise as ???

These are the actions as I understand.

Garrison
January 2nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
baby boy

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 02:30 PM
FUS RO DAH

Garrison
January 2nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
We need a good death note, I hope I'm doing it right:

-death note "kill ALL the gays"

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 02:55 PM
OK Garrison, it's your kill so feel free to write up the most insulting death note possible. Just make sure you don't insult Zelda kthx bai

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 03:22 PM
This night has been thoroughly interesting. I wish you gents the best of luck.

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 04:19 PM
btw guys should I get rid of my sig or should i keep it?

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 04:20 PM
I'm ready to screw you whenever, Jason :p

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 05:04 PM
Y u so mean? D: I already died in M-fm so cut me some slack.

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 05:05 PM

I died before you did

Jason
January 2nd, 2012, 05:06 PM
Well in the m-fm Kromos kind of screwed me over. So at least no one on the same team tried to screw you over :D
zomg 2 screw me over's I must be a cylon pylon :O

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Well Dust, it's been 'interesting' playing with you this game.... maybe we can be true allies in FM IX or something..... Send vorn our regards in dead chat plz. It's only a matter of time until we join you.... until then :P

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 05:21 PM
It's been very interesting this game.

Hopefully, yes

If I go to dead chat, I will.

Victoria
January 2nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
kk ty. Also, can you send Ned my apologies? He was so inactive, I figured he would be very easy to pose as a disguiser target... well, may the force be with you. Best wishes to your boyfriend....

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sTSA_sWGM44

I troll you with my breath

:p

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:26 PM
Victoria, I just realized that your avatar is perfect for this situation. Vegeta looks like he's raging (which you have been). My new avatar is also perfect for this situation. He's just smiling at your consternation. :D

Ned
January 2nd, 2012, 10:31 PM
What a nice message you sent to everybody last night... And an awfully scummy one at that ;)

Mr. Hat
January 2nd, 2012, 10:45 PM
It kept us alive :p

Ned
January 3rd, 2012, 12:55 AM
So that's what you've been up too... Then we're all screwed. Then again, we are no more screwed than we were in the first place...

Ned
January 3rd, 2012, 01:01 AM
Hmm.. And I thought that would be illegal of all things. Well kids, I guess we've learned a lesson or two today:
1) Always ask what is legal and what is not, and...
2) When things get tough, kill Kenny yourself.

I suppose I have failed yet again. Though the lovers mechanic created an obstacle that I'm sure few could pass, this doesn't diminish the fact that this game was yet again a horrible failure. Sigh...

Mr. Hat
January 3rd, 2012, 06:06 AM
Oh, thank you, Jason. I had a great time

Ned
January 3rd, 2012, 07:01 AM
Very flattering Mr. Hat... Out of curiosity, who would YOU have disguised as?

Mr. Hat
January 3rd, 2012, 07:04 AM
I haven't thought much of it. I'm not a disguiser this game so I can't say. I might have gone for Bebe because he is obviously stupid and we all know he's a citizen.

Mr. Hat
January 3rd, 2012, 02:00 PM
Any of you bitches dead?
Do you like what I said?
What about you, Ned?

lol