PDA

View Full Version : The Election

Forum Mafia GM
December 27th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Your Mayor is McDaniels!
The Mayor is immune to bus drivings and has 5 votes during day AT ALL TIMES. He can also trigger an event(See the Events & Elections Thread).

Your Pardoner is Big Gay Al!
The Pardoner can prevent a person being lynched by typing pardon "NAME" in Day Chat. He can use this ability once.

After some consultation with a few mods, I changed my mind. Instead of pming me your election vote, post it here so that everyone can see it.

You are limited to one post per account. Write whatever you want in that post and remember to post elect NAME.

If you fail to do this, you will be modkilled for inactivity.

I'm sure many of you are anxiously waiting for night. Don't fret, I am writing the RP as we speak. The day thread happens to be very long, so it takes me a while to catch up on recent events. Please forgive me.

Any forum actions i.e. jail/architect, will be taken care of right away, so if you do not receive a message in the next 5 minutes, you have not been jailed or architected(lol).

Your Candidates are:

Big Gay Al
McDaniels
Tweek Tweak

The highest voted person will become the Mayor of this town.
The second highest voted person will become the Pardoner of this town.
The guy who doesn't get elected will receive a consolation prize of sadface.jpg.

Vote wisely.

Wendy Testaburger
December 27th, 2011, 02:55 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Victoria
December 27th, 2011, 02:57 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Tweek Tweak
December 27th, 2011, 03:19 AM
I'll finish what I was going to say at the end of day 1.

I think it will be more beneficial for me to suicide if I don't get elected so you can analyse day 1 based on the fact that I was a citizen. I won't be killed by scum so it is probably the best thing I can do. Hopefully then you can see that Big Gay Al is very likely to be scum and how the votes suddenly swung off me once I claimed (because claiming citizen makes me scum?). Big Gay Al himself said "there's no point in claiming cit unprovoked were he mafia" although he went back on this in later posts. I know people are now saying I am probably the merchant but the same thing applies, there would be no reason for me to claim cit when I can be easily investigated, observed or followed.

"When I said you were a power role, I meant 'any role with a night action', you left it open-ended for a reason. If you were really a citizen you WOULD have claimed town PR instead of hinting at having a helpful night action. It fits too well with the idea of a town-friendly neutral, so if things go bad you can say 'Well I didn't lie now did I?'" - Big Gay Al

I really hope you can see how stupid this sounds. I obviously claimed town PR when I asked to be elected. Why would I want people to think I was a mafia or neutral with a night action? I didn't say I was anything with a night action just to gloat and say I didn't lie when I was revealed. :|

"@Big Gay Al

I would be interested in knowing whether you want to be the mayor. You seem to be the most competent player from what has been posted and are leading the discussion. However, you have shown no signs of wanting the job. I often find that those who are very helpful yet do not want power or to be put in the limelight, are scum.

If you don't want to be the mayor then what are your reasons for not putting yourself forward?"
-Tweek Tweak

"I've been waiting for someone to bring this up.

I don't have an answer that you will find satisfactory. My reasons are my own. All I can offer is that I would be willing to lay claim to the ability to pardon, if only to keep it out of the hands of the mafia." - Big Gay Al

He says he doesn't want to become mayor. Maybe because he would be found out as being scum, maybe because he is the doc and doesn't want to draw attention to himself? (although he's failed at that). Maybe he can explain his reasons when he votes.

I would obviously say you should elect me as the mayor and McDaniels as pardoner but failing a McDaniels / Me combination, just make sure you don't elect Al as the mayor.

-elect McDaniels

Stephen
December 27th, 2011, 03:19 AM
-elect McDaniels

Gerald
December 27th, 2011, 03:27 AM
One of these guys are mafia.

-elect McDaniels.

Only guy who seems intelligent(of course, I'd be a better mayor than all 3)

We failed town. We sure did fail.

If only I was mayor. A win would then be guaranteed.

Mod Edit: FTFY

Timmy
December 27th, 2011, 03:28 AM
I don't understand the hostility that has come up for Tweek Tweak. I still thin he's a good candidate, and wasting his life on a suicide doesn't do us any good.

elect Tweek Tweak

Sharon
December 27th, 2011, 04:23 AM
-elect Tweek Tweak

Garrison
December 27th, 2011, 04:44 AM
-elect McDaniels

McDaniels
December 27th, 2011, 05:41 AM
elect Big Gay Al

Philip
December 27th, 2011, 06:13 AM
-elect Tweek Tweak

Bradley
December 27th, 2011, 06:58 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Token
December 27th, 2011, 07:14 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Shelley
December 27th, 2011, 07:30 AM
-elect McDaniels

Mr. Hat
December 27th, 2011, 07:41 AM
-elect Tweek Tweak

Clyde
December 27th, 2011, 08:25 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Formatting, people.

Chef
December 27th, 2011, 08:55 AM
im feelin the luck o' the irish

-elect McDaniels

Big Gay Al
December 27th, 2011, 09:10 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Mcdaniels, I guess it's me and you. I don't like how Tweek has been attempting to slander me ever since I told him my honest opinion on what I think he is. I'm voting myself for the moment to keep us even and myself above Tweek.

Big Gay Al
December 27th, 2011, 09:11 AM
[deleted]

Mod Edit: You already voted. Your new vote doesn't count.

Barbrady
December 27th, 2011, 09:20 AM
-elect McDaniels

Liane
December 27th, 2011, 10:35 AM
-elect Tweek Tweak

If you don't win, you shouldn't suicide. One person's vote against scum always matters.

Jimmy
December 27th, 2011, 11:12 AM
-elect Mcdaniels

Craig
December 27th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Never did trust the Tweaker

-elect Big Gay Al

Kenny
December 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
-elect McDaniels

Mrs. Claridge
December 27th, 2011, 11:45 AM
-elect McDaniels

Kyle
December 27th, 2011, 12:03 PM
-elect Tweek Tweak

Gary
December 27th, 2011, 01:03 PM
-elect McDaniels

Stan
December 27th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Jackdaniels is too artificial and has a cold aura and less flaws then anybody else. Even his picture was hand picked out of psychologic reasons. People tending to use those tricks are always up to no good and there is no johnny walker around to vote so.

-elect Tweek Tweak

Randy
December 27th, 2011, 01:47 PM
I feel good about this vote. Sharon, Stan, and Shelly, as the head of this household and a master geologist I command you to...

-elect Tweek Tweak

Ike
December 27th, 2011, 02:42 PM
-elect Big Gay Al

Butters
December 27th, 2011, 03:10 PM
-elect McDaniels

Jimbo
December 27th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Jimbo think it good have mayor and pardoner doubt other. Critical is good.

Buddies bad. McDaniels say good guys scum. Maybe mafia have framer.

Vote Tweek mayor Al pardoner as asked. Al want big lynch from other man and Jimbo maybe unnerstand why.

Reason why other maybe-mafia vote Tweek is cus they maybe on mafia not with McDaniels. Tweek self not mafia thinks Jimbo.

-elect Tweek Tweak

Ned
December 27th, 2011, 07:44 PM
-Elect McDaniels

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 09:13 PM
-elect Tweek Tweak

Sheila
December 28th, 2011, 12:55 AM
-elect Big Gay Al

Terrance
December 28th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Well, it looks like my vote is not going to the candidate I trust the most, but the one I don't trust the least. Just like a real election...
-Vote Big Gay Al
@FT-I've been at my family’s house for most of Christmas, so I dare say others have been having been in similar situations. I'm going back tomorrow, so I'll be more active next day

Jason
December 29th, 2011, 11:12 AM
-elect Big Gay Al