PDA

View Full Version : Last wills should be specific

Raptorblaze
December 26th, 2011, 09:34 PM
I vow from now on to include detailed reasoning for killing a specific person when I leave a last will. Why?
Because this happened:
Sheriff accuses me (Mason Leader-Framed) of being mafia.
Both my masons claim mason to refute said accusation.
Another player (The Busdriver) claims mason and says the other two are lying and are all mafia.
Mafia kills me next night, in my will I simply say "(The Bus Driver) is evil, kill him"
A townie (doctor) immediately says "Well I don't see how he was in a position to know if someone is evil"
Town proceeds to get assraped by SK and mafia, until the GF throws the game.
This is also the reason I hate people who lie to force a lynch on a suspected frame job.

Why the Busdriver would claim mason against a mason leader flanked by two masons is beyond me.

Lysergic
December 27th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Why the Busdriver would claim mason against a mason leader flanked by two masons is beyond me.

Because Bus Drivers hate the town and want you to lose. Have you ever met someone who drives busses? Most bitter, cynical people you'll ever meet.

Raptorblaze
December 27th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Because Bus Drivers hate the town and want you to lose. Have you ever met someone who drives busses? Most bitter, cynical people you'll ever meet.
Lol I guess that's true.

Lightsaber
December 27th, 2011, 10:30 PM
The worst busdrivers swap a Invest/ Sheriff who is being healed and then they die from SK. Ugh happens to me a lot. There "Helping" you.

Sookie
December 28th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Because Bus Drivers hate the town and want you to lose. Have you ever met someone who drives busses? Most bitter, cynical people you'll ever meet. back when i was in high school our morning bus driver must have been stuck in a permanent state of pms. she was the most moody woman i have ever met.

never trust busdrivers

Lysergic
December 29th, 2011, 12:07 AM
back when i was in high school our morning bus driver must have been stuck in a permanent state of pms. she was the most moody woman i have ever met.

never trust busdrivers

EXACTLY!

Mastercraft
December 29th, 2011, 03:45 PM
This happens because people hinks that BD is a town role, bu that's not true: it's a infiltrated mafia

And never trust a last will (including sheriff and inv): TRUST ONLY YOURSELF

Echonian
January 5th, 2012, 01:41 AM
If I'm town, or most neutrals, I document shit as I go.

If I'm mafia or a bad guy, its pretty much just for the lulz what I do after I've been lynched via last will.