View Full Version : Cartman: We talk here

Bully
December 26th, 2011, 09:30 PM
STATE YOUR ROLE

WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING LOVER?

DO NOT LIE TO ME. I DO NOT LIKE LIARS.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 06:10 AM
I'm glad you jailed me, I can finally talk to someone I know is town.

First of all, I am NOT a lover. I'm the journalist. I am also the real Yayap!

Only the 2 people that knew for sure that I wasn't the real lover, were the real ones. The other 8 mafia might have a clue but they cant be sure. I was trying to draw out an emotional response from the mafia. I was scum hunting in my own way with 0 information. Everyone that reacted to my claim or even tried to make me slip up something knows something that town doesn't.

Out of all the mechanics that I tried my best to assume, I was wrong on a big one, the lovers chat is open during the day as well. Both lovers are allowed to speak freely to you in jail chat and are allowed to post what ever they want in the newspaper. I was trying hard to find the real lovers so I can interview them.

Now I need your help, obviously if the lovers give all the mafia at once, then the mafia will know who the lovers are. I need to get them to reveal only 1 mafia per day so we don't get the mafia to merge. I don't want to let anyone know that there is a journalist in play until then. So we need some kind of code phrase to let me know who it is.

If you find out who the real lovers are, then you can get them to say something during the day like a disguiser check that I would recognize so I would interview them the very next night.

Btw, I'd like to inform you that Clyde and I am being interviewed by the "Doc" (talk show host type of thingymabob). I don't plan to reveal my intentions in that chat unless I really trust Clyde at the end of it.

Based on day 1. Without a baseline to draw any conclusions, I don't know who I can trust. Mr. Hat blind trust into Tweek Twat, raised an eyebrow from me. I'm sad that no one called him out on it. I tried my best to get people to start questioning everyone else but they were too busy trying to prove if I was a lover or not.

I'm still not sure who to vote for in the elections, any help would be nice.

I'll be online for most of today. Hope to speak to you soon.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 08:06 AM
I'm willing to work up a code with you, but until I am confident that you're telling the truth, I won't be sharing any vital information, like who the Lover's are. Furthermore, I will not be revealing my identity to you, anonymous account or COM identity.

Btw, I'd like to inform you that Clyde and I am being interviewed by the "Doc" (talk show host type of thingymabob). I don't plan to reveal my intentions in that chat unless I really trust Clyde at the end of it.

I'm not sure what this means though I believe it spawns from not completely understanding Journalist mechanics, which I will be checking up on, but from what you're saying, you can choose one role and one player name and enter a discussion with them? Why would your action be working if you're jailed? Excuse my ignorance, it's a role I'm unfamiliar with.

Confirmation from anyone you've interviewed during day through use of a code might help, but you'll understand that it's not something that can be considered conclusive. If you really want me to play along with you, posting a transcript of your chat there to here would be a big show of faith.

I'm still not sure who to vote for in the elections, any help would be nice.

If you're Yayap, you'll understand why I won't be complying with this request.

You should also know that you're not saved from execution. I know that you're not a Lover, but a town PR claiming Lover makes himself pretty expendable when he paints such a massive target on his head.

Believe me when I tell you that I really want to execute you; I have a gambling problem, and Jailor executions to me are a rush that are similar to a hand at Black Jack. Don't give me a reason to take a "hit".

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 09:15 AM
I'm not sure what this means though I believe it spawns from not completely understanding Journalist mechanics, which I will be checking up on, but from what you're saying, you can choose one role and one player name and enter a discussion with them? Why would your action be working if you're jailed? Excuse my ignorance, it's a role I'm unfamiliar with.

It's not the journalist mechanics. It's the Architect. I'm kinda surprised that I can talk in that chat as well since you would think that I'd be only allowed to talk here. I still don't know who the Architect is right now, but I'll get back to you with what I find out. Or I could just post a transcript of everything that we say later.

---

I have a really bad feeling that we have all made a terrible mistake on our nominations.

Big Al said he didn't want the power and yet got voted up, it looks like a mafia ploy to me.

Tweek Twat sounds a bit like Claw, using gambits trying to get things done. Considering that a few people found him to be scummy, I'm surprised he got nominated at all.

McDaniels gave out a really bad reaction when I said I was a lover. Something doesn't sound right with him either.

None of them really answered my question about what they thought about others to satisfaction. The only thing McDaniels concluded is that Wendy looked scummy. But Wendy looks scummy for the same reasons that he did to me.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 09:38 AM
It's not the journalist mechanics. It's the Architect. I'm kinda surprised that I can talk in that chat as well since you would think that I'd be only allowed to talk here. I still don't know who the Architect is right now, but I'll get back to you with what I find out. Or I could just post a transcript of everything that we say later.

So I understand you correctly:
You're claiming Journalist
The Architect has you in an opposing night chat
You are in that sub-forum with the Architect and someone claiming to be a Doctor
And no one but the Architect knows who any of the others are?

I have a really bad feeling that we have all made a terrible mistake on our nominations.

Big Al said he didn't want the power and yet got voted up, it looks like a mafia ploy to me.

Tweek Twat sounds a bit like Claw, using gambits trying to get things done. Considering that a few people found him to be scummy, I'm surprised he got nominated at all.

McDaniels gave out a really bad reaction when I said I was a lover. Something doesn't sound right with him either.

None of them really answered my question about what they thought about others to satisfaction. The only thing McDaniels concluded is that Wendy looked scummy. But Wendy looks scummy for the same reasons that he did to me.

I appreciate your analysis, and I will keep it as a reference, but I am only interested in discussing you.

Speaking of gambits, a town PR claiming Lover is a hell of a gambit. Your ploy is believable but extremely risky for someone that has a reputation for being a smart player.

What were your considerations when you claimed Lover? Did you expect to be jailed? Do you expect to stay healed? How do you see the risk vs reward ratio? Why should I believe that a town PR would be willing to take such a big risk to gather public intel* on roles that would be best kept hidden in the interest of Town?

*By public intel I mean tripping them up or provoking reactions from them in day chat where anyone can pick up on them.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 09:55 AM
So I understand you correctly:
You're claiming Journalist
The Architect has you in an opposing night chat
You are in that sub-forum with the Architect and someone claiming to be a Doctor
And no one but the Architect knows who any of the others are?

The Architect role is called Doc in the Rp, he hasn't claimed doctor.
The Architect choose me and Clyde. So the 3 of us are in another night chat. The Architect is using a anonymous account like you are here. His account is Coffee.
(you'll have to copy the link and use your COM id to see the profile)
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/1987-Coffee

Speaking of gambits, a town PR claiming Lover is a hell of a gambit. Your ploy is believable but extremely risky for someone that has a reputation for being a smart player.

What were your considerations when you claimed Lover? Did you expect to be jailed? Do you expect to stay healed? How do you see the risk vs reward ratio? Why should I believe that a town PR would be willing to take such a big risk to gather public intel* on roles that would be best kept hidden in the interest of Town?

*By public intel I mean tripping them up or provoking reactions from them in day chat where anyone can pick up on them.

Being the Journalist, I'm kinda the same as a cit. Last game the journalist was in, he didn't gather any intell. So I'm playing like a cit. The only way my role would be of any use is if I knew something that no one else does. For example, if I interviewed a PR. Problem is that if I interview a mafia, I won't be able to tell the difference. So I have decided not to interview anyone unless I find the Lover.
I would be willing to interview you to get the jail chats but I don't think you want to claim to me. Which is understandable considering who I am.

If I can get both mafia to target me in the same night, then I have helped the town by wasting a kill as a double kill on a role that is like a Cit. That seemed to be the best way to go for me. Now that people have suggested that I might be Masochist, I might stay alive longer than I thought. If anything, Mafia are scratching their heads trying to find out what I'm up to just as you are. They might think it's a Vet trap, which would have been a good idea if I were a vet.

As for keeping the real lovers hidden, since they would be the only ones who knew that I was lying 100%. I was hoping that they might pick up on my plan. I guess they didn't or blended in with the rest of the confusion.

As for keeping me alive later, I don't expect any favors. I am willing to lay down my life. I just wanted at least one 100% confirmed town to know what I was up to when I claimed to be lover. Who knows, maybe the day 1 chat has hidden secrets that might be exposed after a few days. Just keep an eye on those that didn't believe my claim or attacked it. It's a better start than 0 info.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Who knows, maybe the day 1 chat has hidden secrets that might be exposed after a few days. Just keep an eye on those that didn't believe my claim or attacked it. It's a better start than 0 info.

I don't disagree.

If I it comes down to it, you will see the following:

Today is just another day.
(Lover 1) (generic analysis of day actions)
(Random Individual) (generic analysis)
(Lover 2) (Generic analysis )

As of this post, I no longer have any intent of locking you up. I do look forward to that transcript, though :blink1:

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I guess as a disguiser check, I'll post 3 random letters in my first post every day. I'll tell them that you gave me specific letters to post so they won't know the difference.

So far, Clyde hasn't spoken much in the other chat, he only said hello. Coffee, isn't too smart though, he gave away a few possible roles that I could be. I sent him rep telling him my exact role. I hope he just keeps his mouth shut. I still don't know if I can trust Clyde. I hope that discussion starts up more soon, I'm getting bored.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 11:22 AM
I still don't see any night thread. Don't know how long we have yet. Knowing false, it will take a long time.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Ok, I understand the Journalist now.

A simple way for me to check your claim is this: During your first interview, get them to say something about the Jailor. Anything at all, I don't care of the context.

If Clyde stays absolutely quiet, he is certainly not a friend of town.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 11:30 AM
As journalist, I can't even talk to the one I'm interviewing. I basically pick a person that gets to write part of the RP for the next day. I can't inform him of anything.

FM 5 had the journalist. I was also interviewed in FM 5. I got no information who it was nor what he wanted. I made a picture for the news and sent the PM back to the Host. They then added it to the day RP.

Granted, I sorta made it look confusing since I did speak in the 3rd person and it looked like the journalist made the picture but everything you see in the news is from the person being interviewed and not the journalist.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Btw... read your REP... I might be able to prove my role.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM
As journalist, I can't even talk to the one I'm interviewing. I basically pick a person that gets to write part of the RP for the next day. I can't inform him of anything.

FM 5 had the journalist. I was also interviewed in FM 5. I got no information who it was nor what he wanted. I made a picture for the news and sent the PM back to the Host. They then added it to the day RP.

Granted, I sorta made it look confusing since I did speak in the 3rd person and it looked like the journalist made the picture but everything you see in the news is from the person being interviewed and not the journalist.

Gotcha.

Btw... read your REP... I might be able to prove my role.

Fair evidence.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I'll be away for the next 4 hours. Other chat hasn't been active in the past 6 hours. I hope it starts up soon, Clyde still hasn't posted since his hello, around the same time that he voted in the election.

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 09:01 PM
So since FalseTruth is taking his time with the night RP and still hasn't given a deadline to when it should end... I don't know how much more time I have.

Here is the current transcript of the other chat in case night ends before anything else happens.
yellow is what I said
blue is what Clyde said
orange is what coffee said

Coffee: Welcome. I assume you trust Clyde Cartman and I'd like to hear what you have to say for myself.

Cartman: Before I say anything, I'd like to know who all is invited tonight. Role card says you invite 2 people to talk. Is Clyde the other person?
I'm also busy talking to the jailor so, forgive me if I take some time before responding.

Clyde: Yes, Clyde is the other person. xD Hi Cartman. Hi "Doc".

Coffee: I invited the person you voted for to ensure you would feel comfortable speaking. Go ahead.

Cartman: I'll be flat out honest here, since I think my ploy won't work past day 1. I'm not the lover. I was using that to see if I could get the mafia to rage at me. Only 2 people knew I was lying 100% and they weren't the ones that I would expect to be mad about my ploy. I was scum hunting day 1, in a sense it worked, except stupid town people didn't understand what I was doing and added to the mass confusion. Instead of questioning everyone claiming that I was lying, they joined in questioning me.

Clyde, I voted for you simply because I don't trust any of our 3 candidates. You seemed to be the only person that had enough votes that could knock off one of those 3.

I'd like to hear what you think of me right now.

Coffee:I'll be honest with you then too. You caused far more harm than good.

I would like to hear your roles, now.

For future reference, the safe phrase is "SAFARI ZONE", not that it will matter if one of you is mafia.

Cartman: No offense coffee, but I rather not role claim in front of Clyde. I still don't know if I can trust him.

Coffee: You trust him enough to reveal that your entire game so far was a lie and implied you are something important by denying to reveal. If you're a power role, you've already showed your hand. Asking to be jailed for immunity implies you don't have a night action, one that you feel isn't as important as your ruse, or one that cannot be used yet.

So you're either a journalist, vigilante, coroner, prostitute, gunsmith, or citi.

And if I can figure that out, a team of 5 certainly can too.

Cartman: I revealed my game so far since I won't be able to give the correct list of 2 mafias in the morning. So both mafias will know that I lied. I'll have to tell the town this so they are not disadvantaged by it.

Btw.. you don't seem to read your Rep often enough. This is unfortunate. (I sent REP to him to tell him my role)

Coffee: I don't care enough to cheat.

And that is all that has been said in that chat so far. I hope we get a 3 way conversation going soon or I might have a few more people to interrogate tomorrow.
I've gotta get some sleep. It's 11pm here, and I gotta get up for work at 5am. I hope night is still up for when I get back. I'll start my in dept analysis then and hope to share my thoughts and plans for day 2.

So far day 2:
-interrogate Mr. Hat for blind support/buddying Tweek Tweat
-interrogate McDaniels for changing his vote from Tweek Tweat when he only needed 1 more to be nominated (mostly looking for smurf info here)
-interrogate McDaniels, Wendy and who ever else claimed to know I wasn't a lover.
-interrogate Clyde for not being active in coffee shop tonight.
-I've also noticed that Wendy has been online allot for the night. I'm not sure but possible night chat as tweek tweak said.
-more to come later

Cartman
December 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Oh just thought you should know: JackOSpades and Oops have been arguing quite a bit in the skype chat lately. Might come in handy later consider I sparked the debate in the day chat with something I said.

[12/26/2011 3:58:54 PM] oops_ur_dead: I'm just skimming some of these FM posts
[12/26/2011 3:59:01 PM] oops_ur_dead: And holy shit people are retarded
[12/26/2011 3:59:04 PM] oops_ur_dead: "Killing me effectively helps town by reducing the KPN. Do you think mafia want that KPN reduced so soon? Why do you think they keep SKs alive as long as they can?"
[12/26/2011 3:59:15 PM] Akira: lol
[12/26/2011 3:59:23 PM] oops_ur_dead: The mafia doesnt fucking keep the SKs alive as long as they can because the SKs can fucking kill them
[12/26/2011 3:59:43 PM] oops_ur_dead: Any mafia that does that is entirely retarded
[12/26/2011 4:00:12 PM] Akira: *nods*
[12/26/2011 4:00:36 PM] oops_ur_dead: People fail to understand
[12/26/2011 4:00:44 PM] oops_ur_dead: That the higher the KPN is, the more pro-town it is
[12/26/2011 4:01:38 PM] oops_ur_dead: Well, as opposed to lower KPN but larger mafia sizes
[12/26/2011 4:02:05 PM] oops_ur_dead: A game with a bunch of SKs is far more town-sided than a game with a big mafia
[12/26/2011 4:02:15 PM] oops_ur_dead: Unless the SKs are night-immune, of course
[12/26/2011 4:02:15 PM] Akira: indeed
[12/26/2011 4:02:39 PM] oops_ur_dead: Because of two simple facts
[12/26/2011 4:02:56 PM] oops_ur_dead: One: higher KPN = bigger chance to hit scum
[12/26/2011 4:06:47 PM] The Jack of Spades: [Monday, December 26, 2011 4:00 PM] oops_ur_dead:

<<< That the higher the KPN is, the more pro-town it isthat's some pro wisdom there
[12/26/2011 4:06:48 PM] The Jack of Spades: lolnot
[12/26/2011 4:06:59 PM] Akira: anyone up for
[12/26/2011 4:07:02 PM] Akira: civ 5
[12/26/2011 4:07:03 PM] Ambient: oh come on nick
[12/26/2011 4:07:06 PM] oops_ur_dead: Yes it is, Jack
[12/26/2011 4:07:09 PM] Ambient: the mafia has to hit mafia eventually
[12/26/2011 4:07:10 PM] Ambient: ROFL
[12/26/2011 4:07:17 PM] Ambient: >.>
[12/26/2011 4:07:30 PM] The Jack of Spades: Dude when days are
[12/26/2011 4:07:33 PM] The Jack of Spades: 2 days long
[12/26/2011 4:07:37 PM] The Jack of Spades: High KPN is required
[12/26/2011 4:07:39 PM] The Jack of Spades: for scum to win
[12/26/2011 4:07:39 PM] Ambient: or a 2 weeks long
[12/26/2011 4:08:03 PM] oops_ur_dead: Explain how high KPN is pro-scum
[12/26/2011 4:08:12 PM] oops_ur_dead: I'm talking, of course, about proper games
[12/26/2011 4:08:17 PM] The Jack of Spades: Because the goal of scum is to achieve majority
[12/26/2011 4:08:18 PM] oops_ur_dead: Not the retarded FMs we have
[12/26/2011 4:08:25 PM] The Jack of Spades: before the town figures out who is trustworthy
[12/26/2011 4:08:33 PM] oops_ur_dead: I think you misunderstood me
[12/26/2011 4:08:37 PM] The Jack of Spades: no
[12/26/2011 4:08:38 PM] The Jack of Spades: i dont
[12/26/2011 4:08:43 PM] The Jack of Spades: neutral killers are
[12/26/2011 4:08:45 PM] The Jack of Spades: lynch fodder
[12/26/2011 4:08:54 PM] oops_ur_dead: I'm referring to
[12/26/2011 4:08:55 PM] oops_ur_dead: Say
[12/26/2011 4:08:56 PM] The Jack of Spades: if you make it to the point where you can lynch a neutral killer each day
[12/26/2011 4:08:59 PM] oops_ur_dead: One big mafia with one KPN
[12/26/2011 4:09:01 PM] The Jack of Spades: and at the end you are tied with town in votes
[12/26/2011 4:09:03 PM] The Jack of Spades: you win
[12/26/2011 4:09:06 PM] oops_ur_dead: vs two small mafias with 2 KPN
[12/26/2011 4:09:08 PM] oops_ur_dead: Total
[12/26/2011 4:09:10 PM] oops_ur_dead: The first one
[12/26/2011 4:09:13 PM] oops_ur_dead: Is far more scum-sided
[12/26/2011 4:09:30 PM] The Jack of Spades: no
[12/26/2011 4:09:39 PM] oops_ur_dead: Explain how it isnt
[12/26/2011 4:10:10 PM] The Jack of Spades: Because two KPN > one KPN
[12/26/2011 4:10:14 PM] The Jack of Spades: how is that hard to understand
[12/26/2011 4:10:21 PM] oops_ur_dead: Yes you're right
[12/26/2011 4:10:26 PM] Ambient: oops can you see peoples IP when you browse with your real account
[12/26/2011 4:10:28 PM] oops_ur_dead: Yes
[12/26/2011 4:10:32 PM] Ambient: cheetar
[12/26/2011 4:10:38 PM] oops_ur_dead: But KPN != Town deaths
[12/26/2011 4:10:44 PM] oops_ur_dead: Mafia will inevitably hit eachother
[12/26/2011 4:10:46 PM] The Jack of Spades: No
[12/26/2011 4:10:47 PM] The Jack of Spades: They won't
[12/26/2011 4:10:48 PM] oops_ur_dead: And when they do, its quite damaging
[12/26/2011 4:10:57 PM] The Jack of Spades: because you are assuming the mafia is bad
[12/26/2011 4:11:05 PM] oops_ur_dead: If the mafia is good
[12/26/2011 4:11:05 PM] The Jack of Spades: I never hit a single scum in FM II
[12/26/2011 4:11:10 PM] oops_ur_dead: Then they will want to hit a scum
[12/26/2011 4:11:13 PM] oops_ur_dead: If they find one
[12/26/2011 4:11:16 PM] The Jack of Spades: no
[12/26/2011 4:11:19 PM] The Jack of Spades: you are fucking
[12/26/2011 4:11:22 PM] The Jack of Spades: so bad
[12/26/2011 4:11:35 PM] oops_ur_dead: "hurr"
[12/26/2011 4:11:37 PM] The Jack of Spades: OPPOSING FACTIONS
[12/26/2011 4:11:41 PM] The Jack of Spades: ARE LYNCH FODDER
[12/26/2011 4:11:43 PM] oops_ur_dead: "Ive been proved wrong"
[12/26/2011 4:11:46 PM] The Jack of Spades: KPN IS FOR KILLING TOWN
[12/26/2011 4:11:51 PM] oops_ur_dead: "Im just gonna constantly say the other person is stupid"
[12/26/2011 4:12:03 PM] The Jack of Spades: how the fuck do you think
[12/26/2011 4:12:07 PM] The Jack of Spades: we stalled raiden's lynch so long
[12/26/2011 4:12:18 PM] The Jack of Spades: Everytime a vote fell on him
[12/26/2011 4:12:22 PM] The Jack of Spades: we offered them a different neutral
[12/26/2011 4:12:25 PM] The Jack of Spades: to lynch
[12/26/2011 4:12:56 PM] The Jack of Spades: why the fuck would you squander a scum death
[12/26/2011 4:12:58 PM] The Jack of Spades: on a KPN
[12/26/2011 4:13:04 PM] The Jack of Spades: when the town will WILLINGLY lynch them
[12/26/2011 4:13:13 PM] oops_ur_dead: That
[12/26/2011 4:13:14 PM] oops_ur_dead: Is
[12/26/2011 4:13:15 PM] oops_ur_dead: Exactly
[12/26/2011 4:13:15 PM] oops_ur_dead: Why
[12/26/2011 4:13:16 PM] oops_ur_dead: Its
[12/26/2011 4:13:16 PM] oops_ur_dead: Scumsided
[12/26/2011 4:13:21 PM] oops_ur_dead: I mean
[12/26/2011 4:13:22 PM] oops_ur_dead: Townsided
[12/26/2011 4:13:24 PM] oops_ur_dead: My bad
[12/26/2011 4:13:28 PM] oops_ur_dead: Because scum is still fucking dying
[12/26/2011 4:13:29 PM] The Jack of Spades: NO IT ISNT
[12/26/2011 4:13:35 PM] oops_ur_dead: Yes it fucking is
[12/26/2011 4:13:41 PM] The Jack of Spades: DUDE
[12/26/2011 4:13:42 PM] oops_ur_dead: The town is lynching scum
[12/26/2011 4:13:44 PM] oops_ur_dead: Thats their fucking goal
[12/26/2011 4:13:54 PM] The Jack of Spades: OK
[12/26/2011 4:14:06 PM] The Jack of Spades: IF A TOWN LYNCHES SK WITH 4 TOWN LEFT AND 3 MAFIA
[12/26/2011 4:14:11 PM] The Jack of Spades: IS IT PRO-TOWN?
[12/26/2011 4:14:15 PM] The Jack of Spades: NO, BECAUSE THEY FUCKING LOSE
[12/26/2011 4:14:45 PM] oops_ur_dead: Town would be smarter to lynch mafia in that situation
[12/26/2011 4:14:53 PM] The Jack of Spades: YES
[12/26/2011 4:14:56 PM] The Jack of Spades: AND IT IS THE MAFIA'S JOB
[12/26/2011 4:14:58 PM] The Jack of Spades: TO ENSURE THEY DONT
[12/26/2011 4:15:02 PM] The Jack of Spades: THAT IS DAY CHAT POLITICS
[12/26/2011 4:15:06 PM] oops_ur_dead: So you just fucking proved my point
[12/26/2011 4:15:08 PM] The Jack of Spades: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH KPN
[12/26/2011 4:15:10 PM] oops_ur_dead: By lynching mafia
[12/26/2011 4:15:14 PM | Edited 4:15:25 PM] oops_ur_dead: KPN stays at 2
[12/26/2011 4:15:16 PM] oops_ur_dead: Um
[12/26/2011 4:15:19 PM] oops_ur_dead: KPN
[12/26/2011 4:15:29 PM] oops_ur_dead: And thus
[12/26/2011 4:15:34 PM] oops_ur_dead: They have a higher chance of winning
[12/26/2011 4:15:39 PM] oops_ur_dead: With a KPN of one resulting from SK lynch
[12/26/2011 4:15:41 PM] The Jack of Spades: no
[12/26/2011 4:15:42 PM] The Jack of Spades: they dont
[12/26/2011 4:15:43 PM] oops_ur_dead: They win guaranteed
[12/26/2011 4:15:43 PM] oops_ur_dead: Yes
[12/26/2011 4:15:44 PM] The Jack of Spades: town cannot win
[12/26/2011 4:15:47 PM] The Jack of Spades: in that scenario
[12/26/2011 4:15:50 PM] oops_ur_dead: Yes they can
[12/26/2011 4:15:58 PM] The Jack of Spades: they lynch mafia
[12/26/2011 4:16:04 PM] oops_ur_dead: Town lynches mafia
[12/26/2011 4:16:04 PM] The Jack of Spades: 4 town vs 2 mafia vs 1 sk
[12/26/2011 4:16:09 PM] oops_ur_dead: 1:4:2
[12/26/2011 4:16:12 PM] oops_ur_dead: mafia hits town
[12/26/2011 4:16:14 PM] oops_ur_dead: SK hits mafia
[12/26/2011 4:16:14 PM] The Jack of Spades: there's a 66% chance the SK will kill town
[12/26/2011 4:16:16 PM] oops_ur_dead: 1:3:1
[12/26/2011 4:16:19 PM] oops_ur_dead: Town lynches anyone
[12/26/2011 4:16:20 PM] oops_ur_dead: They win
[12/26/2011 4:16:22 PM] The Jack of Spades: and the town lowers to 2 town
[12/26/2011 4:16:25 PM] The Jack of Spades: NO
[12/26/2011 4:16:31 PM] oops_ur_dead: [Monday, December 26, 2011 4:16 PM] The Jack of Spades:

<<< there's a 66% chance the SK will kill town
[12/26/2011 4:16:33 PM] The Jack of Spades: SK WILL NOT
[12/26/2011 4:16:35 PM] The Jack of Spades: STATISTICALLY HIT MAFIA
[12/26/2011 4:16:42 PM] The Jack of Spades: SK CAN ONLY KILL ONE FUCKING MAFIA
[12/26/2011 4:16:47 PM] oops_ur_dead: Thats if the SK is randomly hitting
[12/26/2011 4:16:54 PM] oops_ur_dead: SK can't win in that scenario
[12/26/2011 4:17:04 PM] oops_ur_dead: SK would have to decide
[12/26/2011 4:17:07 PM] oops_ur_dead: If they let town or mafia win
[12/26/2011 4:17:16 PM] The Jack of Spades: You are assuming
[12/26/2011 4:17:21 PM] The Jack of Spades: the SK just magically knows the scum
[12/26/2011 4:17:28 PM] oops_ur_dead: Okay, fine
[12/26/2011 4:17:36 PM] oops_ur_dead: Town has 33% chance of winning
[12/26/2011 4:17:44 PM] oops_ur_dead: Cool
[12/26/2011 4:17:44 PM] The Jack of Spades: no
[12/26/2011 4:17:50 PM] The Jack of Spades: because the SK could hit immune gf
[12/26/2011 4:17:52 PM] oops_ur_dead: By lynching SK, they have 0% chance
[12/26/2011 4:17:58 PM] The Jack of Spades: so there's only a 1/6 chance that a mafia will die
[12/26/2011 4:18:01 PM] oops_ur_dead: Oh shit you're right
[12/26/2011 4:18:03 PM] oops_ur_dead: But
[12/26/2011 4:18:06 PM] oops_ur_dead: What if there is
[12/26/2011 4:18:13 PM] oops_ur_dead: Uber-immune supervigilante with 69 shots left?
[12/26/2011 4:18:17 PM] oops_ur_dead: And he shoots
[12/26/2011 4:18:19 PM] oops_ur_dead: The SK
[12/26/2011 4:18:23 PM] oops_ur_dead: And investigates all three mafia at once
[12/26/2011 4:18:26 PM] The Jack of Spades: k
[12/26/2011 4:18:28 PM] oops_ur_dead: And day-shoots them the next day?
[12/26/2011 4:18:29 PM] The Jack of Spades: our conversation is done
[12/26/2011 4:19:59 PM] Ambient: [Monday, December 26, 2011 4:17 PM] oops_ur_dead:

<<< Uber-immune supervigilante with 69 shots left?derp
[12/26/2011 4:21:11 PM] oops_ur_dead: See
[12/26/2011 4:21:24 PM] oops_ur_dead: In that scenario, I assumed the townies were all cits and the mafia were all mafioso
[12/26/2011 4:21:30 PM] oops_ur_dead: But of course mafia could be GF
[12/26/2011 4:21:31 PM] oops_ur_dead: So anything is possible, you know?
[12/26/2011 4:21:40 PM] oops_ur_dead: I could just as easily say
[12/26/2011 4:21:46 PM] The Jack of Spades: that doesnt make any sense
[12/26/2011 4:21:47 PM] oops_ur_dead: All the town are vigilantes
[12/26/2011 4:21:55 PM] The Jack of Spades: ok
[12/26/2011 4:21:58 PM] oops_ur_dead: Or something ridiculously town-sided like that
[12/26/2011 4:22:00 PM] The Jack of Spades: all the town are vigilantes
[12/26/2011 4:22:03 PM] oops_ur_dead: And "prove" myself right
[12/26/2011 4:22:09 PM] The Jack of Spades: they have a 4/7 chance of killing another town
[12/26/2011 4:22:15 PM] The Jack of Spades: a 2/7 chance of hitting immunity
[12/26/2011 4:22:19 PM] The Jack of Spades: and a 1/7 chance of actually killing scum
[12/26/2011 4:22:19 PM] oops_ur_dead: I was giving an example
[12/26/2011 4:22:21 PM] The Jack of Spades: YES TOWN WILL WIN
[12/26/2011 4:22:22 PM] The Jack of Spades: NO
[12/26/2011 4:22:24 PM] The Jack of Spades: YOU FUCKING BROUGHT IT UP
[12/26/2011 4:22:26 PM] The Jack of Spades: YOU NEGRO
[12/26/2011 4:22:30 PM] The Jack of Spades: I JUST REFUTED YOU
[12/26/2011 4:22:57 PM] oops_ur_dead: Your style of agument reminds me of ccog
[12/26/2011 4:30:16 PM] Akira: lol
[12/26/2011 4:30:19 PM] Akira: dude
[12/26/2011 4:30:20 PM] Akira: that's low
[12/26/2011 4:30:23 PM] Akira: even for you oops
[12/26/2011 4:30:31 PM] oops_ur_dead: I... I know
[12/26/2011 4:30:33 PM] oops_ur_dead: I deeply apologize
[12/26/2011 4:30:46 PM] Akira: ccog
[12/26/2011 4:30:54 PM] Akira: = internet suicide
[12/26/2011 4:31:07 PM] Akira: nigger is zalgo personified
[12/26/2011 4:34:45 PM] Dark Revenant: .

Then there was another argument a few hours later about Jack telling Oops how useless he has been in FMs.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 10:08 PM
I see why you're held to in such high regard; you really do your homework. There is no doubt that you're Yayap, I'm sure.

This also leaves me weary to your intent and what may or may not be edited, excluded or fabricated; I'm not blatantly accusing you of being dishonest, but there is a little something from FMVI that keeps me wise to how well you can play. I'll inform you to this reference at a later, more appropriate time.

But this is all awesome, thank you for the information. Even if there is a MASSIVE attempt to ploy or misinform here, thanks for the effort.

Bully
December 27th, 2011, 10:16 PM
For FalseTruth:

I noticed Big Gay Al voted for himself a third time and the entire post has disappeared.
Did you simply delete the post, or has Big Gay Al been Big Gay Modkilled?

Forum Mafia GM
December 27th, 2011, 10:17 PM
For FalseTruth:

I noticed Big Gay Al voted for himself a third time and the entire post has disappeared.
Did you simply delete the post, or has Big Gay Al been Big Gay Modkilled?
I deleted it because he was being an illiterate dumbass.

Bully
December 28th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Votes as of this post organized by vote:

Jason
Terrance
Sheila
Towelie
Jason
Bebe

Victoria - Big Gay Al
Wendy Testaburger - Big Gay Al
McDaniels - Big Gay Al
Bradley - Big Gay Al
Token - Big Gay Al
Clyde - Big Gay Al
Big Gay Al - Big Gay Al
Craig - Big Gay Al
Ike - Big Gay Al

Tweek Tweak - McDaniels
Stephen - McDaniels
Gerald - McDaniels
Shelley - McDaniels
Garrison - McDaniels
Chef - McDaniels
Barbrady - McDaniels
Jimmy - McDaniels
Kenny - McDaniels
Mrs. Claridge - McDaniels
Gary - McDaniels
Butters - McDaniels
Ned - McDaniels

Timmy - Tweek Tweak
Sharon - Tweek Tweak
Philip - Tweek Tweak
Mr. Hat - Tweek Tweak
Liane - Tweek Tweak
Kyle - Tweek Tweak
Stan - Tweek Tweak
Randy - Tweek Tweak
Jimbo - Tweek Tweak
Cartman - Tweak Tweek

Big Gay Al = 9
McDaniels = 13
Tweek Tweak = 10

Bully
December 28th, 2011, 07:28 AM
FALSE TRUTH

What is "this time"? You didn't actually give us an end time.

Cartman
December 28th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Click on it. It's a link. :blink1:

Cartman
December 28th, 2011, 07:44 AM
2 more posts from the other chat:

-Clyde: Doc, one possibility you didn't mention: a Mafia member other than the Lover, trying to get in good with the town (possibly even a GF, since the Cit/GF investigation message applies to Lover as well).

However, without any evidence, I don't want to speculate on that. Sorry I haven't been online all day - I've been with my family, and my sister is leaving on Thursday (and will thus probably not be around much the next few days). Anyways, as for your question of role reveals, I'm a bit uncomfortable revealing my role without Cartman revealing his, given the above stated possibility. I really want to trust you, Cartman, but if you're telling the truth (about being town faking Lover), you caused a hell of a lot of confusion today, and even run the risk of getting lynched tomorrow when your lie is exposed. That's a pretty big red flag to me, personally.

-Cartman: As much chaos as I caused day1. I did more for town than anyone else. I exploited mafias only weakness and that was the fact they know more than anyone else. At least I tried to expose them. What did anyone else do. Sit on their lazy asses and blindly vote or questioned me for claiming lover.
Without any night actions night 1, we couldn't even interrogate someone into finding out if they were roleblocked/or anything else that happens during the night or if they lied about it. Mafia had the full advantage having talked to each other during the night AND during the day as things progressed.
Now I saw a whole lot of blind trust that I plan on interrogating people about day2. I wasn't going to sit idly and nominate someone based on blind trust.

I was really hoping that town would look into peoples reactions to my claim more than my claim itself. At least I had something to go on, being that only mafia should have been angry about my plan.

Who knows, I might have even tied up the mafia PRs into targeting me. They probably won't attack me since I asked the jailor to jail me but if I can get the consigs, consorts, Framers, Blackmailers, Lawyers, Drug Dealers on me from them in fear. Then our PRs are kept hidden and unaffected for at least a bit.

----------------
I'm going out for awhile, I hope to be back on before night ends.

Bully
December 28th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Remaining non voters with 4 hours remaining:
Jason
Towelie
Jason
Bebe

Jason is on there twice, I imagine that's an error. I didn't add him, it's from the official list.

Big Gay Al = 11
McDaniels = 13
Tweek Tweak = 10

Unless all the remaining votes go to Al, McDaniels looks to be Mayor.

Bully
December 28th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I'll be at work for the remainder of Night 1.

Nice chat, Yayap. I hope that we can continue to work together.

Cartman
December 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Hasn't been any new posts in the other chat since my last update. Night should be ending any time now.

Cartman
December 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Looks like we have more time.. False messed up with the link.

Forum Mafia GM
December 28th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I did an Elixir^tm. People in EU thought night was ending 8 hours later than it actually was. Also people in NA asked for more time due to Christmas/New Years/Hanukkah/Family Day/Diwali/Independence Day(3 different countries), etc....

Cartman
December 28th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I'm starting my in dept analysis right now. So far, here are some of the basics that I know right now. Also, I numbered the accounts in alphabetical order. (If you see me saying anything about a numbered account, refer to this list to see who I'm talking about)
I've determined who has their visibility turned on or off. Here is the list:

Visible = V
Hidden = H
Visible changed to Hidden V>H

01-Barbrady (V)
02-Bebe (V)
03-Big Gay Al (H)
04-Bradley (V)
05-Butters (H)
06-Cartman (Hidding only when people know that Yayap is online)
07-Chef (H)
08-Clyde (H)
09-Craig (H)
10-Garrison (H)
11-Gary (V)
12-Gerald (V)
13-Ike (H)
14-Jason (H)
15-Jimbo (H)
16-Jimmy (H)
17-Kenny (H)
18-Kyle (H)
19-Liane (H)
20-McDaniels (H)
21-Mr. Hat (H)
22-Mrs. Claridge (V)
23-Ned (V)
24-Philip (H)
25-Randy (H)
26-Sharon (H)
27-Sheila (V)
28-Shelley (V>H)
29-Stan (H)
30-Stephen (V>H)
31-Terrance (H)
32-Timmy (H)
33-Token (H)
34-Towelie (V)
35-Tweek Tweak (H)
36-Victoria (H)
37-Wendy Testaburger (V)

Bully
December 28th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Seeing Terrance trips me out because thats my real (full) first name, hahaha.

Edit: Has there been any additional discussion in the other thread? Has Clyde come forward with a role claim, yet?

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 06:51 AM

Coffee: (quotes my previous post in full)
Okay, but here are the things that your ruse caused that are negative:
1) You took focus off of the voting of candidates at the exact time when focus on voting the remaining candidates was needed. If you had done it the first day FM started this might have been different, but you did it when we had less than 24 hours left to vote up two more candidates. Even you yourself admit you are unsure of the candidates.
2) You aren't Claw, because Claw isn't even in this game. But you're as blindly arrogant as him and Jack. Your plan falls apart when you realize that the mafia has perma night chat so any venting can be redirected there with little to no problem. In fact the only thing you probably achieved was drawing a town-friendly neutral out of hiding. Or exposed the real lovers by accident. So unless that was your intent...
3) You did nothing for the actual election process, in fact you sowed more confusion here then any other and your actions could have been devastating. What if everyone jumped on Clyde, interpreting that he wasn't mafia by your actions, and it turned out we elected mafia as mayor because of it? It is extremely unwise to attempt to lead the town pretending you have all the answers when in reality you know no more than anyone else.

And for what, exactly? The reactions of 2-3 people, a majority of them will probably end up being town anyway.

(quotes Clydes previous post in full)

I know I left out the possibility of mafia but honestly this isn't a mafia ruse man. We'll know he's mafia if he tries to follow through on a lie tomorrow, if he doesn't he basically outed himself for a few cheap reactions. This is strictly a case of someone trying to imitate the failure strats of more popular players.

I'd still like you to claim though Clyde, I need to know I can trust you before I move ahead with my own plans.

Cartman: (quote coffee about claw not being in the game)
Dude, are you blind! Claw is player number 31. Go check the player list.
If it wasn't for the fact that your role is a declared town role, I'd swear I was being attacked by scum here.

(quote about my action being devastating)

Or they could have saved the day. I have a strong feeling that McDaniels is scum and I can't say I really trusted the other 2 candidates either. If I'm right, then you are blaming me for trying to sway the vote off a scum, that was my whole intent.

Clyde: Check your recent rep, Coffee.

Cartman, do you intend to confront the people who were vehement about you being a liar during day 1 chat, once your Lover lie is unraveled? I think it would be a good idea.

Also, so you guys know, I'm fairly sure that a smurf voted for me. At my last count, I was tied (or possibly ahead - not entirely sure) of the other leading candidates. However, both McDaniels and Tweek beat me out for the election. This means that at least one of my nominations wasn't counted. I'm going to go through and double check this at some point tomorrow, but I'm almost positive that a smurf voted for me. I'm going to keep similar tallies for the lynch votes, so that we can work on narrowing down the smurf identity.

Cartman: That was my plan. I think only Tweek tweat saw the potential to what I was doing. He pointed out to someone who said I was lying that the only way they could know that is if they were lover (or mafia in some ways) I kept up the lover lie for day 1 just so that the mafia might waste some night action on me tonight.

Clyde: I'd laugh if both Mafias attacked you or something. Hopefully we have a Lookout handy to see who all visits you tonight. xD

----------

I'll get back to analysing day 1. (120 posts analysed... many more to go)

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Seeing Terrance trips me out because thats my real (full) first name, hahaha.

You do realize that you just slipped your COM name to me right Dimwit? Unless you are trying to mislead me.

source: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/1508-Ok-seriously-wtf?p=16474&highlight=Terrance#post16474

You are lucky that I'm not scum. As long as I didn't know if you were in the skype chat or not, I was forced to tell you nothing but the truth of what was said. (following that logic, you should believe that I didn't edit anything out)
I will continue to tell you the truth, but I thought you should learn a thing about bluffing and forcing the truth out of someone. I would recommend that you not COM claim unless you are 100% positive that you are talking to town.

It's tactics like bluffing that usually get me the information I want. Bluffing my Lovers claim was somewhat in this way, since I didn't share any information that would confirm I wasn't a lover.

Claw and I both bluff very often. If you can see the bluff, you might see what information we draw out.

Hope this helps you.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 08:16 AM
On a side note, do you know anyone here that is jewish? I'm trying to match that claim to a COM name.

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 09:53 AM
You do realize that you just slipped your COM name to me right Dimwit? Unless you are trying to mislead me.

You're a cunt, Yap. You see why I've refused to analyse anything with you? One fucking slip-up. I won't deny it, it by itself to 90% of the players means exactly shit... except in M-FM2 when they killed me night 1 because of who I was.

Here's the thing, you irked me with that. You've really been good with gaining my trust, but I'm still very weary of your actual role... because you're Yayap. So, fair warning, if you start guessing at my RP identity to gauge a reaction, I'm just going to lock you up, no questions asked. Deal? Not that you'd really need to, I'm sure.

No, I don't know anyone that is Jewish.

I'm sure at some point, I'll be certain whether or not you've been wholly honest here. Until then, aside from my brief slip-up, I will still be treating you as possible scum. No offense, I'm sure you understand.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 10:22 AM
I completely understand. To be honest, I'm one of the hardest players to trust.

I was simply pointing out your slip to you so you don't do it again with someone else though. I could have kept it to myself. I wish you good luck during the game.

On a side note, there is one question that I think we both need an answer to from False:
1- If a mafia player is jailed, can he still post to his mafia chat as I have access to the architect chat?
2- If not, can he even view the mafia chat?
3- How long would communication be restricted? (night only or the following day as well?)

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I'm easy to misunderstand, when I say you irked me, I mean it in a manor like... I was irked that I did it, and irked that you were able to use it, but not because you pointed it out or that you did use it. I should have chosen my words better, it's my own damn fault. It wasn't a toss at your character.

And the lock up bit I just have to convey seriously or else you might not take it seriously. There's no hostility here, granted I'm sure that's how it all came off.

Also, the previous reference to FMVI, when I was jailed by Auckmid, his ploy to me involved you heavily which I took to mean that you gave him the idea.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 10:49 AM
According to the new time, I have 2h and 15 mins left. I've analysed 330 posts so far. Funny thing is, my own opinions about people are starting to be formulated. I'll share my notes with you right before night is over or if I have time to finish.

Going over things, I really don't trust Clyde anymore. I'm also keeping track of the vote chronology, I might find potential smurfs hiding. Both Butters and Tweek Tweak got up to 6 votes at one point and went back down. Something is up with random unvotes.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 10:53 AM
On a side note, if you ever get caught in a jam about to be lynched, if you COM claim, I'll vouch for you and try to pull some lie out of my ass to get you off the lynch wagon without you having to claim your role.

I think jailor is a much more important role than mine.. I don't mind painting a target on my head to save you. It should however be used only as a last resort.

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 10:58 AM
I think jailor is a much more important role than mine.. I don't mind painting a target on my head to save you. It should however be used only as a last resort.

Second to last resort. Last is Jailor claiming. :blink1:

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:07 AM
just to keep you updated, other chat:

Cartman: Clyde, are you really Lysergic? or did you try to fool Big Al? If you are not, I won't push a com claim.

I'm hoping I get a reply before night ends.

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 11:22 AM
What does COM stand for, btw? I get it contextually, but that's it.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:40 AM
it stands for Council of Mages.
Before the forums were hosted at: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php before it was changed to sc2mafia.com

Btw, what are your thoughts about Jimbos post #406? I just came across that.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Something really important was just said in other chat:

Coffee: Alright, good to see you guys are actually getting along now. I think we can all trust each other here.

Dude, are you blind! Claw is player number 31. Go check the player list.
If it wasn't for the fact that your role is a declared town role, I'd swear I was being attacked by scum here
I'm honestly really sorry about this. I swear I like quadruple checked that list and the signup thread and couldn't find him. I swear he was on it and then he wasn't. Anyway, I'm not saying you're scum, but I am saying your plan kinda sucked. Let's move on though.

I know for certain that at least one of the three candidates is town, because it's me. I'm sure if you're smart you can probably figure it out, but when I see you're both telling the truth I'll narrow it down for you.

FURTHERMORE, I have been kicking around a plan to use my role as a scumhunting tool. Let me explain it to you, and perhaps you can offer me some feedback.

Step 1: Find two town you can trust N2 (Check)
Step 2: Inform you of said plan (In Progress)
Step 3: Night 3 and onward(Or whenever we're ready), I night chat one of you, and someone we think is extremely scummy.
Step 4: You feign this is the first night you've been night chatted, and I ask you both to claim your roles to me.
Step 5: I ask extremely scummy person to pretend to be archivist the next day. I tell him two wrong people to back up his claim.
Step 6: Mayor pushes for his lynch after he attempts it, and since the two people I told him weren't night chatted by me, and they say they weren't.
Step 7: Rinse and repeat

The one major pro of this is that NO ONE HAS TO REVEAL. The scum literally lynch themselves. If they don't go through with it, it's basically a confirmation that they're scum. If the two people back him up, all three are scum.

The major con of this, of course, is that it's basically guesswork without an investigative role fueling it. I've got a few ideas of how this could work.

If there is anything you wish me to pass along to the chat, feel free to ask.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 12:27 PM
the other chat is starting to get busy, I don't think I'll have time to analyze any more posts in dept if I am to converse with them. Here are my notes so far:

last post analysed = 450

01-Barbrady thinking about voting tweek for observations about wendy[r186]; agress with craig about trusting tweek less and less[r234]; thinks butters is best candidate+vote[r235]; trust Big Al over a jack/claw type tweet+vote[r396];

02-Bebe posts code that could break game + evidence of skyping[r155];

03-Big Gay Al says he'll vote any Com claim[r23]; doesn't like the random votes[r86]; Wants to see COM IDs[r112]; Wants alternatives[r120]; frowns on the reasons for voting Butters[r253]; thinks Clyde is too defensive (I don't)[r270]; thinks Clyde is Lysergic[r316]; claims he would rather be pardoner[r347]; thinks GF would be only mafia that would seek mayor because of lover[r352]; likes Victorias thinking[r418]; exposes Sharons intentions for Butters[r443];

04-Bradley doesn't like Tweet[r366]; doesn't believe Lianes claim to be Yayap[r389]

05-Butters Starts roleplay[r70]; mucho spam reasons[r229]; votes tweek for his reasoning against himself[r305]; believes that Liane is a fake Yayap[r442];

06-Cartman

07-Chef Blind votes Mr. Hat for being classy[r161]; (sig says nominate Zoidberg); toll cookie answers[r244];

08-Clyde picks up Gerald english fail[r53]; reminds people to put votes in sigs[r66]; roleplay vote Craig[r76]; says COM names shouldn't influence votes[r115]; confused about com claim rules[r121]; looking for role claims[r125]; doesn't want to be mayor, claims to be newish[r130]; strat about role claims[r134]; finds Bebe method to be cheating[r157]; Trusts Tweek+vote[r246]; replies to Big Al agression saying he is too aggressive[r273]; doesn't like Terrances plan to kill mayor[r282]; claims he didn't understand the mayor mechanics, retracts feedback on terrance[r284]; achnoledges that he is Lysergic and that Big Al is right[r320]; absolutly does not want mayor[r350];

09-Craig Blind vote Butters[r184]; doesn't trust Tweek tweak[r225]

10-Garrison wants to be mayor[r236];

11-Gary

12-Gerald condone.. not safe (english fail)[r48]; says his r48 post has a secret meaning[r58]; attacks Jimmy[r75]; blind votes Butters[r309]; thinks Victoria is scummy[r435];

13-Ike runs for mayor[r355]; claims to be Muso[r369]; questions Liane using catch phrase[r377];

14-Jason dumb votes Gerald[r54]; non-re-vote gerald[r61]; votes gerald[r67]; spell check Gerald[r78]; thinks gerald is an idiot[r98]; long speech about nothing[r114]; blind votes Hat[r199];

15-Jimbo starts his retard roleplay[r44]; non-vote jimmy [r65]; vote jimmy[r69]; thinks butters is town+vote[r245]; continues acting increadibly retarded[r251]; some COM name guesses[r406]; M-FM ref[r426];

16-Jimmy annoyed about Sheilas symboles, thinks its a ploy[r194]; formulates plan to catch smurf[r200]; trusts Tweeks reasoning skills+vote[r397];

17-Kenny doesn't want to die for name[r95]; reminds that no confirmed healer so PR beware of claiming[r170]; doesn't believe Lianes claim as yayap[r385]; some good thoughts[r425];

18-Kyle claims to be jewish[r17]; Blind vote Butters[r49]; Runs for mayor[r64]; Thinks Tweek knows what he is doing and Butters is stuck on RP +vote change[r267]

19-Liane uses $$[r35]; questions sheilas symboles[r41]; finds the blind voters scummy[r59]; Votes clyde for being smart[r68]; can we lynch day1 question[r97]; agrees with clyde about com names[r117]; Supports Mr. Hats M-FM questions idea[r183]; doesn't think McDaniels is scum+vote[r258]; claims Yayap[r372]; bad imitation of Yayap[r439];

20-McDaniels votes tweek for knowing what he is doing[r237]; applies for mayor to prevent Butters from getting it, thinks he is scum[r249]; thinks Jimbo is mafia buddies with butters[r252]; Hates the idea of killing mayor[r304]; doesn't think mafia would risk trying for mayor[r349]; suggests that Butters is smurf[r359]; points out Wendys stupidity[r392]; changes vote at crucial moment[r415];

21-Mr. Hat gives the M-FM mayor questions[r136]; quickly points out stan english fail[r149]; Blind vote Tweet Tweak[r159]; dipleased with dumb voters[r240]; thinks pardoner should be a PR[r299];

22-MrsClaridge uses lots of ....[r85]; small text[r91]; wants to be mayor[r152]; thinks bebe is Oops[r167]; would vote Tweek if it is Jack[r216]; votes tweek thinking it is Jack[r219] thinks Shelley might be Goon or Claw or maybe even Jack[r334] Doesn't believe Liane is Yayap[r444];

23-Ned blind votes McDaniels[r30]; blind vote for gerald[r52];

24-Philip votes Butters for no real reason and uses $[r239]; votes for tally updater[r248]; offers his vote for a Role Claim[r402];

25-Randy

26-Sharon Blind vote for Butters[r46]; thinks Tweek is jack and scum, votes Big Al[r391]; discredits Tweek[r427];

27-Sheila posts symboles[r32]; more symboles and votes Big Al[r133]; more symboles and unvotes Big Al[r175]; more symboles[r190];

28-Shelley Blind Votes for Sharon[r88]; doesn't believe in scum hunting day 1[r93]; "random.org vote" Token[r274]; Frowns on Tweek Tweat attepts to scum hunt[r290];

29-Stan wants to elect 2 cits and kill them off right away[r128]; english fail[r148]; blind votes Craig[r206]; wants Claridge dead for formating[r375]; something about Yapyap[r413]; Yapyap evil(wth?)[r431];

30-Stephen

31-Terrance non-vote jason for avatar[r60]; non-vote jason [r63]; suggests to vote and then kill mayor(not a bad idea based on his reasoning)[r280]; english fail[r289]; wants mayor to use votes (change in opinion from wanting mayor dead)[r300];

32-Timmy offers questions before voting[r105]; wants to see Tweek, Jimmy, and Big Gay Al nominated[r310];

33-Token

34-Towelie Asks to be nominated[r211]; Blind Votes Kenny[r213];

35-Tweek Tweak Claims to be best player, saw Wendy checking often during night[r156]; Claims to be a PR, wants to be nominated[r215]; agrees that Gerald is half retard[r218]; votes for someone he doesn't think will win (ned)[r221]; doesn't like Barbradys support against tweek[r238]; frowns on McDaniels answer[r242]; agrees Mcdaniels is better than Butters+vote[r260]; reveals a framer strat for mafia[r285]; great post about butters BS[r288]; sound reasoning how to use mayor votes[r298]; questions Big Al for joining the limelight without asking to be mayor[r341];

36-Victoria awsome possibility concerning Big Al and Clyde[r399];

37-Wendy i dont like tweek, claridge, big gay al, butters, philip, shelley, or mr hat+vote kenny[r390]

Jailor-Dimwit

Architect-one of the candidates

Votes chronology:
V = nominate
UV = unvote

Timmy V Gerald (1)
Stan V Timmy (1)
Ned V McDaniels (1)
Timmy UV Gerald (0)
Timmy V Kyle (1)
Sharon V Butters (1)
Kyle V Butters (2)
Ned UV McDaniels (0)
Ned V Gerald (1)
Jason V Gerald (2)
Liane V Clyde (1)
Jimbo V Jimmy (1)
Butters V Jimmy (2)
Clyde V Craig (1)
Jimmy V Butters (3)
Shelley V Sharon (1)
Jason UV Gerald (1)
Sheila V Big Al (1)
Clyde UV Craig (0)
Stan UV Timmy (0)
Shelley UV Sharon (0)
Mrs. Claridge V Kenny (1)
Mr. Hat V Tweek Tweak (1)
Chef V Mr. Hat (1)
Sheila UV Big Al (0)
Craig V Butters (4)
Jason V Mr.Hat (2)
Stan V Craig (1)
Towelie V Kenny (2)
Mrs. Claridge UV Kenny (1)
Mrs. Claridge V Tweek Tweak (2)
Tweek Tweak V Ned (1)
Barbrady V Butters (5)
McDaniels V Tweek Tweak (3)
Jimbo UV Jimmy (1)
Jimbo V Butters (6)
Clyde V Tweek Tweak (4)
Philip UV Butters (5)
Philip V Clyde (2)
Liane UV Clyde (1)
Liane V McDaniels (1)
Tweek Tweak UV Ned (0)
Tweek Tweak V McDaniels (2)
Kyle UV Butters (4)
Kyle V Tweek Tweak (5)
Shelley V Token (1)
Butters UV Jimmy (0)
Butters V Tweek Tweak (6)
Gerald V Butters (5)
Timmy UV Kyle (0)
Timmy V Jimmy (1)
Clyde UV Tweek Tweak (5)
Clyde V Big Al (1)
Liane UV McDaniels (1)
Liane V Tweek Tweak (6)
Wendy V Kenny (2)
Sharon UV Butters (4)
Sharon V Big Al (2)
Barbrady UV Butters (4)
Barbrady V Big Al (3)
Jimmy UV Butters (3)
Jimmy V Tweek Tweak (7)
McDaniels UV Tweek (6) !!
McDaniels V Big Al (4)

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Btw, what are your thoughts about Jimbos post #406? I just came across that.

There's still 26 minutes left, and I warned you about questioning my Anon identity. I know you also would have noted that I have mentioned on a few occasions that I'm not going to analyse anything with you, for the time being. Considering those points, this seems pretty blatant. On the off chance that it's not, we'll consider this a final warning.

Thank you for the notes. They will be a useful reference, with or without intentional spoofs. Or no spoofs, they appear easy to cross-check.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 12:37 PM
No offense intended, I was kinda hoping that you knew people that knew your real name, I wasn't looking for you.

In other words, I was suggesting that Jimbo might be one of your closer friends if you have some here.

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I'm a loner; that's a valid truth.

By blatant, I don't mean offensive. I mean to say wholly intentional.

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Looks like the accused skyper Bebe and the apparently useless Towelie are going to get mod killed, anyways.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 12:53 PM
If ever you see me asking to be jailed again, ignore it. I'll most likely be bluffing and lying about a whole bunch of stuff. I'll be claiming other roles as well. The idea now is for scum to think I'm a cit trying to attract attention.

If I really do wish to be jailed again I'll signal you by saying: "I know who the jailer is."

I won't reveal anything about you. And rest assured, I don't plan on asking to be jailed again unless I have critical information from other sources. Looks like Coffee might have a plan up his sleeves. I'll get the rest of the transcript in a few minutes.

If I find someone that I think you should jail, I use the code phrase: "I don't like you." (with a name in the post)

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 12:53 PM
of course the final decision who does get jailed rests with you.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 12:58 PM
rest of transcript:

Cartmant: Interesting plan. Just one question, do you really trust both of us? If so, why? It might help me trust clyde more if I had a reason.

And I've told the jailor that you are one of the candidates. Would you like to create a code phrase so that we can recognize you tomorrow? I am planning on interrogating a few people very aggressively and I would like to know when to back down without the whole town and mafia knowing who you are.

Clyde: Yes, I am really Lysergic. The fact that Al figured that out when I was so adamant about not revealing COM identities is what made me think he'd be a good scumhunter, and thus Mayor. I'd prove it to you, but it's against the rules to reveal my FM identity from my main account.

[quotes coffee]
Are you McDaniels? The two of you write in a similar fashion (especially comma usage - thank my former English major for noticing).

I like that plan a lot. Also, there's a very good chance that you'll end up coffee-ing an Investigative role, and we can get them in on it (assuming they prove themselves trustworthy, of course).

I'm down to try it. The rep system will allow us to message back and forth in secret, too, as long as we both remember to check it regularly. We should come up with some sort of secret word to sign our messages with, since apparently rep messaging is anonymous. Should be different than the trial safety word, too.

@Cartman's new post: It would help me to have a reason to trust you, as well. I'm willing to try this plan without knowing your role since I trust Doc (since he's obviously town). But remember that you haven't given me any reason to believe anything you say either. That's how trust works, and Doc knows what we both are (I think - I don't know if you told him your role or not).

Maybe the best part of his plan is that you and I don't HAVE to trust each other. Doc is the person who makes this work - we're just the backup. To that end, I think you (Doc) should alternate which one of us you choose to bring in each night.

Cartman: Rep system is a 2 shot deal for most. 1 from you FM account and 1 from your main account. You'll have to spread lots of Rep before being able to Rep the same person again.

Glad to see that we are all online at the same time now.. We have less than an hour to talk.

Clyde: Oh shit; I forgot about having to spread it around. Stupid.

I'll ask False about the possibility of direct PMing.

EDIT:

In fact:

Are players allowed to PM one another through the normal PM system, as opposed to the rep system?

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Good luck and happy scum hunting.

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM
You too.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 01:12 PM
So umm.. want to take bets what time night will actually end?

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I imagine that there's a good two hours between now and when day 2 starts... especially given that it doesn't seem that False is on, yet.

Cartman
December 29th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I'm gonna say 1 hour before False logs on. Another 15 minutes after that to lock up this chat.
Another hour and a half to send out PMs.
And another 2 hours to write RP and start Day2

Total = 4 hours and 45 mins from now

Bully
December 29th, 2011, 01:37 PM
::shakes hands:: It's a bet.

winner gets... post game props.

If you're reading this post game, send a PM that says "props" to the COM account of whomever may have won this bet.

Forum Mafia GM
December 29th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I completely understand. To be honest, I'm one of the hardest players to trust.

I was simply pointing out your slip to you so you don't do it again with someone else though. I could have kept it to myself. I wish you good luck during the game.

On a side note, there is one question that I think we both need an answer to from False:
1- If a mafia player is jailed, can he still post to his mafia chat as I have access to the architect chat?
2- If not, can he even view the mafia chat?
3- How long would communication be restricted? (night only or the following day as well?)

1- Yes he can post and have access to mafia even if he is Jailed or Architected.
2,3- Irrelevant