PDA

View Full Version : 38 names

Ike
December 22nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Okay I may be missing something but I just noticed there are 38 names present in the Anon Player list, yet only 36 actual players in the game.

Assumedly one of those is our Ventriloquist's smurf account.

That still leaves one unaccounted for role.

Any clues on what it could be?

All I can think of:
1. there's another Ventriloquist and both gangs have one?
2. They're somehow the accounts being used by the jailor and architect at night time? But you'd expect there to be uniformity between the two roles in which case you'd expect atleast 39 names. Probably more likely, that the Jailor and architect's night names are not on the list.

I tossed around the idea of an Amnesiac taking a dead ventriloquist and somehow gaining their own new smurf account. (I haven't even checked if the amnesiac can become a mafia). But surely this would be blatantly obvious if a new guy just appears on day 4 or 5 so I discounted the whole Amnesiac idea.

Any ideas? I'm quite puzzled by this.

Clyde
December 22nd, 2011, 09:50 PM
I'd bet any amount of money that the other team has a Ventriloquist as well. There was a lot of positive buzz over the role, so it doesn't surprise me that it would see widespread play on both teams.

Butters
December 22nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Sounds like each team gets a ventriloquist then. Or it's there to make people think there's two ventriloquists.

Kenny
December 22nd, 2011, 10:17 PM
False said we can figure out this whole smurf thing by waiting to count votes and if he's on but no hammer but enough vote then we can assume one of them is a smurf right?
So if we don't vote with our smurf account and wait and see...? I dunno.
Our town's not very good at counting votes from what we saw last FM though lolzors.
"I think that was a hammering vote."
"DR: Idiotards. That was only 19. You need 22."

Butters
December 22nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Lol yeah, it'll be interesting if everyone does what False suggested with the vote count in the sigs though. That might make people more aware.