PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} BolderSmokes: 1-S2-1-8611005, CrackBandit: 1-S2-1-8610811

PQRnHack
April 24th, 2017, 08:04 PM
Account Name: BolderSmokes, CrackBandit

Account ID: 1-S2-1-8611005, 1-S2-1-8610811
In-Game Name:
Santo the Sober (7), Giacobbe Giordano (9)

Crimes Committed:
Skyping or friends playing IRL, sharing info with each other.

Your Account Name: PQRnHack
Summary:
I got suspicious when Santo (7) said "it has to be 10" and "9 is my buddy" at around 24 minute mark in the replay. So I looked into it further and found the following evidence to support that the 2 of them are either skyping or chatting buddies who exchanged their role information, resulting in unfair advantage in the game:

1. At game start, they were in adjacent positions, which would be consistent with SC2 party joining lobby together.
2. Per their match history, 23 minutes earlier they played a game of Mafia and were both in the game. I know this doesn't mean much (could be just "play again" scenario), but it doesn't help their case. The 2 mafia games today are their only games today, period (not just 2 games played together, but each player has played no other game today so far).
3. I checked history from previous days and found more games where they played together. See attached.

Unknown1234
April 28th, 2017, 01:19 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
BolderSmokes: 1-S2-1-8611005: Correct.
CrackBandit: 1-S2-1-8610811: Correct.
Respective Hotkey:
BolderSmokes: 6.
CrackBandit: 7.
Was The Game Altered?
Unlikely, given that BolderSmokes and the other Lookout both knew CrackBandit had visited people.
Previous Offenses:
BolderSmokes: None.
CrackBandit: None.
Player Offenses:
Both: Skyping // Additional Information.
Summary:
Both are registered as new players.
BolderSmokes rolls Lookout in slot #7.
CrackBandit rolls Sheriff in slot #9.
Day 1: Nothing relevant.
Night 1: BolderSmokes watches #12 and sees that #4 and CrackBandit visited him.
Crackbandit checks #12 and sees that his target is not suspicious.
Day 2: The town does not accomplish anything in this day, and it goes to a no-lynch.
Night 2: BolderSmokes does not check anyone.
CrackBandit checks #1 and sees that his target is not suspicious.
Day 3: After there we no kills, #3 claims that he was jailed and attacked. The town acknowledges a possible Jailor and decides to skip.
Night 3: BolderSmokes watches #3 and sees #4, CrackBandit, and #2 visit #3.
CrackBandit checks #3 and sees that his target is not suspicious.
Day 4: A Bodyguard kills the Dragon Head and the town celebrates. They do not accomplish anything and the day ends in another no-lynch.
Night 4: BolderSmokes watches #2 and sees that #5 visited #2.
CrackBandit decides to check #14 and sees that his target is not suspicious.
Day 5: The detective, #4, claims to have seen #2 visit #5. The town decides to lynch him and he flips Enforcer.
Night 5: BolderSmokes decides to watch #4 and sees that #4 visited himself.
CrackBandit originally decides to check #4, but as soon as BolderSmokes clicks to check him he swaps to #15. He sees that his target is a Cultist.
Day 6: BolderSmokes asks #4 how he visited himself, to which he says that he watched himself. They both mutually claim Lookout and confirm each other as non-cult and non-triad. The day continues in a no-lynch.
Night 6: BolderSmokes decides to watch himself and sees that he was visited by #4.
CrackBandit checks #14 again and sees that he is not suspicious.
Day 7: There are 4 people left in a 3v1 situation. #4 the lookout, BolderSmokes, CrackBandit, and a triad were the last alive. Both BolderSmokes and CrackBandit say "it must be #10, adding that BolderSmokes says "it has to be 10. 9 is my buddy". The town lynches #10 and he flips Enforcer. The town ends up winning this game.
Recommended Action:
Both: Watchlist x3.
Additional Notes:
Thank you for the report!

Both of them towards the end were confident in each others roles. They never spoke, were never suspicious with each other, and never said anything to the other one until the end when they defended each other. BolderSmokes admitting to out of game information at the end saying he knew it wasn't CrackBandit is something that needs to be taken care of quickly.

Given they both seem to be new to this game, I would still rather give them a watch-list so they get the idea that out of game communication is not allowed. Keep reporting players who you think are doing wrong!