The Lawyer
powerofdeath
ccantman
Suntax
None

Day starts in...
00:09:39:00

Shortcuts:

Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39501-S-FM-Lady-Gaga)
Day Two (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39869-S-FM-227-Lady-Gaga?p=683426&viewfull=1#post683426)

TwentyTwo
April 9th, 2017, 03:00 PM
first

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Me this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo

Gyrlander
April 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Night One starts in

02:00:00:00

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Lady Gaga sucks. Weird Al did Royal so much better

Posting an acutal Lady Gaga video

Fury

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Ccantman didn't use periods at the end of his sentences. This indicates he was perhaps rushed in his analysis. If you look closely, tiny beads of sweet line his brows.

ccantman

TwentyTwo
April 9th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Ccantman has confirmed bad taste in music, obvious cause ccant likes lady GOGO.

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Ccantman has confirmed bad taste in music, obvious cause ccant likes lady GOGO.

Can't deny my bad tastes. Eurobeat for life

TwentyTwo
April 9th, 2017, 03:17 PM
You don't even Initial D. The D stands for....

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 03:22 PM
If someone doesn't post day 1, let's lynch them. No hidden goo goo's.

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Hello fellow peoples i represent great talent such as Russian folk music central.
let's be friends and only listen to classic Russian folk songs.

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 03:28 PM
The Lawyer

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Once everyone has posted, I'll tell you who gaga is. I want to give everyone a chance before I end this day 1 to be honest.

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 03:39 PM
You don't even Initial D. The D stands for....

I know what the D stands for, but that's a spoiler

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Oh fury my love! Calm down...let's rekt this shit.

I'm hating brah. Also, I'm typing on a shattered phone screen. Rip fingers.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Also,

If we don't get that bitch today. She can convert one of us and have a perma team...in which she cycles through us or her and her little botch just play 2v the world.

Unite and kill the Gaga

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:13 PM
who the fuck even listens to lady gag anyways

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:13 PM
All posts above were made by PTB btw.

Just signing in case I get my name back it doesn't make isoing me later strange.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM

I'm actually singing one of her songs at an open mic night. I'm a huge fan.

-ptb

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:14 PM
I'm actually singing one of her songs at an open mic night. I'm a huge fan.

-ptb

ew.

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:15 PM
ew.

<3

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Ewww you slut.

Gaga is queen.

But for this game. Fuck Gaga!

I use Gaga name so much my phone knows to auto correct it. Hahaha

_ptb

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM
But for this game. Fuck Gaga!

PTB, are you town?

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:18 PM
lets just get straight to the point here, who's town, and who's in my block

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Also can we lynch sinon or ccantman now? Before they start tunneling everyone.

-ptb

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
PTB, are you town?

I'm a hater. If that makes me town, then yes. Fury is probably a hater as well. I feel like he is too ego driven to fake wanting to catch Gaga day 1

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuMBmK5uksg

im just gonna post anything but gaga cause thats me

PowersThatBe
Back to work.

I'll check in in 4 hours.

Me fury and unknown should throw a block party though.

:)

Ptb

PowersThatBe
I meant 3 hours . God I'm inconsistent.

Am I scummy yet?

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Me fury and unknown should throw a block party though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEaPDNgUPLE

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:25 PM
I only listen to Russian folk music. So I like folk music.
folk music is very good.

I actually hate all pop songs though, they take so little talent these days and the lyrics make no sense and so many people get triggered at the uttering at a bad word of they're idols name its completely idiotic.

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I only listen to Russian folk music. So I like folk music.
folk music is very good.

I actually hate all pop songs though, they take so little talent these days and the lyrics make no sense and so many people get triggered at the uttering at a bad word of they're idols name its completely idiotic.

no bad bitches in folk music doh

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Rap is decent from the older rappers, im talking tupac, biggie, nas , Kasim, pre 2010 eminem.
great lyrics flow and beat.

I'm also sad jazz has gone out of fashion its really great music with the big band vibe its just beautiful absolutely beautiful music.

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Rap is decent from the older rappers, im talking tupac, biggie, nas , Kasim, pre 2010 eminem.
great lyrics flow and beat.

no wutang tho?

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
no bad bitches in folk music doh

Talk to old man soviet dan, he has vamped his style so now he is bad bitch trans women folk singer

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:31 PM
no wutang tho?

Wutang were gold, i was just listing the ones i knew quickly.
never listened to much wutang

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Ayyy PTB, mesk, and fury block.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 04:40 PM
And everyone liked at least one lady gaga song back in the day! Don't lie! If you're telling me she had not one good song back then, then you hate me too much and I'm going to cry.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Oh shit lady gaga slip.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Gyrlander, am I allowed to delete my post above?

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Away from the shitposting, do we have a actual strat in place to weed out GAGA, i haven't been around since November last year so im a little rusty.

The only tool we have is analysis and voting so we have to vote everyday to have a chance at clearing out gaga or is voting everyday putting gaga at a advantage as its a 1/10 chance we get her and a 9/10 chance we vote a fellow hater

While them odds are shit, if we don't vote everyday we lose a chance to win and give gaga a chance to gain a fan and slowly kill us off.
So under that we can all agree on voting every day.

From that we just need to wait till a few hours before days end, i would say that we vote somebody who has at least been semi-active as lady gaga is unlikely to ghost and stay hidden as it would put a red for on her forehead.
So somebody active for todays vote, somebody who looks at least somewhat scummy to increase our chances at getting gaga.

Gyrlander
April 9th, 2017, 04:43 PM

No.

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:45 PM
I can't tell if fury is shitposting as you do or is using a simple bluff tactic to make us think he is shitposting when he is actually gaga.
that would be a risky move but if pulled off would keep fury out the spotlight for a few rounds.

However for now I will lead fury with shitposting as many of us do early on.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Away from the shitposting, do we have a actual strat in place to weed out GAGA, i haven't been around since November last year so im a little rusty.

The only tool we have is analysis and voting so we have to vote everyday to have a chance at clearing out gaga or is voting everyday putting gaga at a advantage as its a 1/10 chance we get her and a 9/10 chance we vote a fellow hater

While them odds are shit, if we don't vote everyday we lose a chance to win and give gaga a chance to gain a fan and slowly kill us off.

From that we just need to wait till a few hours before days end, i would say that we vote somebody who has at least been semi-active as lady gaga is unlikely to ghost and stay hidden as it would put a red for on her forehead.
So somebody active for todays vote, somebody who looks at least somewhat scummy to increase our chances at getting gaga.

Yea, it's pretty much established meta to lynch day 1. The odds definitely aren't 1/10 though, so don't worry. Actually, it's 1/9 since you wouldn't vote yourself. But more realistically, it's closer to 1/3 if we play well.

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Yea, it's pretty much established meta to lynch day 1. The odds definitely aren't 1/10 though, so don't worry. Actually, it's 1/9 since you wouldn't vote yourself. But more realistically, it's closer to 1/3 if we play well.

Well statistically it is 1/10 but yes technically it's 1/9 and you are correct by playing well and actually working together to analyse and interrogate its more 1/3 as you can quickly rule certain players out pretty early.

Suntax
April 9th, 2017, 04:58 PM
I need to leave to do important things.
will be returning when your all asleep in about 8-9 hours.

Seeya lads and lasses

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 05:31 PM

Realistically I don't think we can weed out the gaga day 1. Everyone should be acting like a hater. Unlike a normal setup, there is no one to defend. IF you were gaga for example. You have no need to defend anyone but yourself. What you do gain is the ability to find someone day 1 who you think would make a good ally. noting that N1, no one is going to die. It is at this point that Gaga gains someone to ally to. Interesting that they gain a Day chat. (Something we should keep in mind in future days)

We should also note that Killing the Fan she coverts isn't our primary target. Its possible they may jester themselves to protect the Lady which gives the Lady another conversion during the night, but also doesn't give us a mislynch. So its fairly net neutral in that regard, but does get them closer to the 2v2 in which they win in, but this will be more of an issue Day 2 and on.

Unless someone makes a super slip up, We won't find the real lady, but the info (how people act) we gain from a day 1 mislynch will give the town more strength in days 2+.

9 haters 1 gaga is our day 1 set up
In theory, we should be at 8 haters 1 gaga going into n1.
Start of day 2
7 haters, 1 fan 1 gaga.
Unless someone thinks
8 haters 1 fan 1 gaga will be pro town
(note I do not think this)
a mislynch will be better than no lynch in this set up

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Is that a challenge, hoe? I feel someone has affronted me. Prepare to die, scum.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Realistically I don't think we can weed out the gaga day 1. Everyone should be acting like a hater. Unlike a normal setup, there is no one to defend. IF you were gaga for example. You have no need to defend anyone but yourself. What you do gain is the ability to find someone day 1 who you think would make a good ally. noting that N1, no one is going to die. It is at this point that Gaga gains someone to ally to. Interesting that they gain a Day chat. (Something we should keep in mind in future days)

We should also note that Killing the Fan she coverts isn't our primary target. Its possible they may jester themselves to protect the Lady which gives the Lady another conversion during the night, but also doesn't give us a mislynch. So its fairly net neutral in that regard, but does get them closer to the 2v2 in which they win in, but this will be more of an issue Day 2 and on.

Unless someone makes a super slip up, We won't find the real lady, but the info (how people act) we gain from a day 1 mislynch will give the town more strength in days 2+.

9 haters 1 gaga is our day 1 set up
In theory, we should be at 8 haters 1 gaga going into n1.
Start of day 2
7 haters, 1 fan 1 gaga.
Unless someone thinks
8 haters 1 fan 1 gaga will be pro town
(note I do not think this)
a mislynch will be better than no lynch in this set up

Ok so who do we "mislynch then?"

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:19 PM
And actually a no lynch would technically be better in a cult game.

because 10 players

9 town
1 scum

misylnch

7 town
2 scum

no lynch = 8 town and 2 scum

you have at least one more vote going into day 2.

Since this is a 1 conversion at a time, it's actually not better to mislynch every day.

Because gaga could just cycle through people.

then you're bleeding off 2 people a day.

-ptb

math is hard, i have a master in the arts

TwentyTwo
April 9th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Ccantman has some midnight fever, if you know what I mean.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Alright

we need 6 votes to lynch today? or plurality?

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:22 PM
jk we need 6 votes to lynch

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Also, stop insulting my queen. SHe's amazing.

*I actually really wanted to roll gaga, I had so many gaga themed breadcrumbs planned out.*

le sigh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIxCNK9qMQ

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:23 PM
WHY DONT VIDEOS WORK!?

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:24 PM
go here noobs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGIxCNK9qMQ

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:25 PM
You could still leave a lot of breadcrumbs and troll the fuck out of town (like me)

I hope no one notices me trying to hard to be scum

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:26 PM
You could still leave a lot of breadcrumbs and troll the fuck out of town (like me)

i notice daddy.

I sitll think ccantman or sinon are our best lynch options day 1.

It's always these unknown cucks who roll scum.

never me :(

this is my 11th game. Always fucking town.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:28 PM
:love:

11 games as town? That is insane though. I'm down to lynch some unknown cucks.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Oh and PTB, I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me ~

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Unknown cocks?

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:31 PM

papapapokeyourface pappapapokeyourface

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Unknown cocks?

I don't like glory holes that much. I like consistent sex.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Known cocks

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 07:36 PM
And actually a no lynch would technically be better in a cult game.

because 10 players

9 town
1 scum

misylnch

7 town
2 scum

no lynch = 8 town and 2 scum

you have at least one more vote going into day 2.

Since this is a 1 conversion at a time, it's actually not better to mislynch every day.

Because gaga could just cycle through people.

then you're bleeding off 2 people a day.

-ptb

math is hard, i have a master in the arts

I believe in the setup thread it was discussed in this specfic set up, the town gets 3 mislynches. because a fan dies to create another fan, this doesn't change the mislynch number, this only gives us more people to choose from.

I can see the argument that more people would helps us find gaga easier and so entering day 2 with 8 town is better than 7, but weather we enter with 7 or 8, we still have 3 mislynches to give.

Given that passing and not passing don't change our mislynch number. What do we gain from each decision?

In the case of passing. We save a mislynch for a later day, and on day 2 we would have 2 targets that don't give us a mislynch. Gaga gets to play Day 1 with basically no fear of death.

In the case of lynching. If we miss, we lose a mislynch (but the game gives us 3 chances). But we have a nonzero percent chance of hitting Gaga, which means we could get "lucky" and win day 1 (passing gives us 0% chance of winning day 1). On day 2, 7v2 has a better chance of not mislynching than 8v2, so as we decrease town, while we are losing town, we are also giving gaga less targets to choose from that would be able to hide her well (as theortically a gaga fan would need to switch from scum hunting to scum saving which allows more for slippage) If we give her less targets to choose from, the chance of hiding these slips due to player changes, would help benefit the town.

Due to this, losing town to help town in the long game is the logic I am saying as far as lynching someone goes.

As for who. Well we would need more interactions than we have currently to make a good choice.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:41 PM
I'm down to mislynch today.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Alright I'm being a bit too troll x) but it'd go
8x2
6x2
4x2
2x2 (gg)

or:

7x2
5x2
3x2
2x2 (gg)

Same shit basically.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM
I don't like the lawyer, it's a brand new account. Which suggests to me, we have a ringer.

Could be gaga.

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 07:51 PM
8x2
6x2
4x2
2x2 (gg)

or:

7x2
5x2
3x2
2x2 (gg)

Same shit basically.

I think this helps show that we have 3 mislynches regardless.

The only question is the first set of numbers better or worse than the second set of numbers?

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I think this helps show that we have 3 mislynches regardless.

The only question is the first set of numbers better or worse than the second set of numbers?

that's actually not accurate

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:54 PM
If we never lynched unless certain

it would be

8 v 2
7 v 2
6 v 2
5 v 2
3 v 2
then 2v2

we could hold on significantly longer if we never lynched

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:58 PM

it would be

8 v 2
7 v 2
6 v 2
5 v 2
3 v 2
then 2v2

Yea, but by then everyone converted would lose if town wins. Fuck that shit we lynch today.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Sinon
The Burning Phoenix
The Lawyer
powerofdeath

Talk or die, mother fuckers.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Yea, but by then everyone converted would lose if town wins. Fuck that shit we lynch today.

LOL we should def lynch today for sure.

I'm just throwing out alternatives.

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 08:05 PM

it would be

8 v 2
7 v 2
6 v 2
5 v 2
3 v 2
then 2v2

This gains us days not actual mislynches though.

If we mislynch 3 times, we had 3 strikes before losing,
If we skip 2 days in a row, it costs us a lynch (we get to the 7v2 state without a lynch)

So while we go from 3 days to 5 days, our actual guesses to be right or wrong decreases.

Though I do think the 4v2 state is better than the 3v2 state as far as getting the actual vote on Gaga will be easier, a pass on day 3 would be better than a pass on day 1 (we have more information by then).

So the trade off is mislynches for time.
Not unreasonable, but also probably not worth it at this state of the game

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Though I do think the 4v2 state is better than the 3v2 state as far as getting the actual vote on Gaga will be easier, a pass on day 3 would be better than a pass on day 1 (we have more information by then).

And by easier, I mean less riskier.

In both states we need all the town to be on one person, but in a 3v2 scenerio, one misvote allows gaga and fan to double vote for the kill, 4v2 means 2 town need to misvote

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Anyways, I'm not going to be able to try as hard as I'd like to for this game. I will be busy in the upcoming 2 weeks or so. I'll still be here, but I won't be very useful. My hacks (err... gut) will figure out who scum is as fast as you can say POD.

Powerofdeath

ccantman
April 9th, 2017, 08:12 PM
The plan does only work if the remaining town are active players though. So I am in favor of voting any people that remaining afk after 24 hours (give people a chance to actually talk).

While gaga would want an active player to make sure the fan will kamikaze vote during night. Being able to have the fan hide during the day for afkness does not help us

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Well, I'll let you know what I think after they've spoken then.

Alright or Gyrlander, if Lady Gaga doesn't speak, then don't allow her to convert anyone at night. She is a singer after all, how the fuck can she convert anyone if she never sings?

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 08:29 PM
And by easier, I mean less riskier.

In both states we need all the town to be on one person, but in a 3v2 scenerio, one misvote allows gaga and fan to double vote for the kill, 4v2 means 2 town need to misvote

thats not true because we burn a person every day, narrowing the pool of possible gagas. You can then use all the past interactions and see how people have changed their interactions and look at the info going back to see how scummy people.

You burn through people faster, the faster town loses. It's really quite simple.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
I'm not advocating to not lynch everyday. It is always better to lynch imo, because we might get lucky.

HOWEVER.

We might wanna skip a day in the future to give us more time to consider stuff.

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 08:38 PM
We might wanna skip a day in the future to give us more time to consider stuff.

Yea, it's case-by-case :) which is why the only thing we need to evaluate now is whether or not to lynch today. I am putting my 10 votes on yes, so none of you fuckers can disagree.

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Yea, it's case-by-case :) which is why the only thing we need to evaluate now is whether or not to lynch today. I am putting my 10 votes on yes, so none of you fuckers can disagree.

100% lynch today

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
suntan might also be a good lynch

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Eh, I have a town lean on him. I'm not going to say who I gaga read until more people talk though (if I even gaga read anyone so far).

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Eh, I have a town lean on him. I'm not going to say who I gaga read until more people talk though (if I even gaga read anyone so far).

Word I'm just throwing names out to get people invested. Scare them a bit ya know. I hope people are active this game...

Fury
April 9th, 2017, 09:18 PM
If they aren't active, they'll die. Hopefully host takes what I said into consideration to stave off inactivity.

TwentyTwo
April 9th, 2017, 09:25 PM
We shall lynch all types of people, Inactives and actives.

Edit: Trine is GAYYYYYYY

PowersThatBe
April 9th, 2017, 10:05 PM
We shall lynch all types of people, Inactives and actives.

Edit: Trine is GAYYYYYYY

Baby, I was born this way.

Mesk514
April 9th, 2017, 10:46 PM
okay I've had enough to drink, who wants to cuddle?

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 12:24 AM
always me

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 12:45 AM
oh look a new person

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 12:46 AM
oh look a new person

you're a bot

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 12:50 AM
This is my first game of this site. Therefore I have a couple of questions.

1. What is the usual percentage of scum players in a game here?
2. How do the lynches work here? I only played on personalitycafe and there the rule is that the lynch always happens when day ends, and the player who collected the most votes is awarded with the lynch at the EoD.
3. Am I to assume that scum gets to perform 1 NK every night? Since this is the case on the other site.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Hello fellow peoples i represent great talent such as Russian folk music central.
let's be friends and only listen to classic Russian folk songs.

Overextended fluff and buddying

-vote Suntax

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 12:59 AM
This is my first game of this site. Therefore I have a couple of questions.

1. What is the usual percentage of scum players in a game here?
2. How do the lynches work here? I only played on personalitycafe and there the rule is that the lynch always happens when day ends, and the player who collected the most votes is awarded with the lynch at the EoD.
3. Am I to assume that scum gets to perform 1 NK every night? Since this is the case on the other site.

1. Ehhh total hard to say. Right now there is 1 scum. Max 2 this game. Each set up is unique for each game. However in a 9 person set up there will usually be 22 or 33% scum.

2; each game is different. Most require 51% of the vote. However some hosts have done simple majority votes or plurality.

3. In most vanilla set ups -- yes. Each set up is unique here so it depends-- this game is a cult game so no nk.. just conversions. Teammate suicides so cult leader can convert though

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Wait so a hater role means that you're town?

lololol I thought the hater role meant that I was a scum and 3P and the only hater that had to lynch Gaga

this is hilarious I'm fucking dead XD

PowersThatBe
Overextended fluff and buddying

-vote Suntax

I like this one

But you fake voted

To vote you have to enter [ vote ]suntax [/vote ]. With spaces

PowersThatBe
Without*******

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Wait so a hater role means that you're town?

lololol I thought the hater role meant that I was a scum and 3P and the only hater that had to lynch Gaga

this is hilarious I'm fucking dead XD

Haters are indeed town

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:03 AM
[ vote ]suntax [/vote ]

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:03 AM
Trine are you trolling me

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Without spaces

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Sorry we can't edit our posts here

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Also my real name is powersthatbe our names (me unknown) are different bc another fm game changed them as a prank. That game should be over in like 3 days so we'll be in the middle of this game when it happens so some of us will have different names

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:08 AM
suntax

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:09 AM
suntax

Ayeee

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:24 AM
It's kind of quiet here so I might as well share a traumatic story about my first mafia game.

It was on another site and I was vanilla town. On the first day I said something that looked like a scum slip but actually wasn't one and was ruthlessly and brilliantly shaded for it by a scum player who has received an award for the best scum player all time on that site or something like that and he had an insane superpower in that game too. Still I avoided the D1 lynch because another VT posted a fake 3P claim that included threatening town with NKs and claiming to possess a rare magic item called a "demon tablet" that had a power to destroy demons (scum). I kept pushing one scum player and screaming that he was scum and I did the same thing with another player that was town.

I kind of stood out in too many ways so on D2 there were 3 likely lynches me being one of them, and 2 lynches due to happen that day. A player that had 1 vote less than I did asked another player to vote me to make it a tie. So it was a tie of 3 lynches all of them town, and then the 2 lynches were RNGd from 3 possible lynches and I was lynched and the person who asked for a vote on me was also lynched and he was town too.

The town cop investigated the scum person that I kept accusing even though no one else suspected them and then he claimed cop and got NKd on N2. His mason partner received the investigation result on D3 and the result was demon. So since town cop was dead and confirmed, the demon person was lynched with 18 votes on them and turned out to be Satan.

There was also a 3P witch team. In the end the demon team won the game. It was fun.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:28 AM
My first game I ignored my intuition and lynched my teammates.. and in my lw I called out 1 of the correct scum. But due to inactivity my team lost. All in all i led two of the most significant midlynches.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:29 AM
Mislynches* and was MVP for scum as a town player

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 01:29 AM
I got destroyed by the community and I didn't play another fm for like 3 months or something

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:33 AM
I got destroyed by the community and I didn't play another fm for like 3 months or something

That sounds traumatic indeed. I tend to embarrass myself when I play town but I don't really care about it much. I'd say I've also been one of MVP players for scum as a town player but I think I might have a chance to improve that since I've only played 4 games so far and 2 as town.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Sinon
The Burning Phoenix
The Lawyer
powerofdeath

I have spoken

And who are you

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 02:20 AM
Oh god it's so quiet in here. Quiet and boring. Am I the only one in the European time zone?

You know that there's nothing going on when I'm actually trying to solve something.

I don't like the lawyer, it's a brand new account. Which suggests to me, we have a ringer.

Could be gaga.

Stop picking on the newb!

Lol a ringer. You should really have a look at the games that I played on another site and then.... well, enough said.

I'll still be here, but I won't be very useful.

A slightly suspicious statement

Why do you have a town lean on Suntax?

Gyrlander
April 10th, 2017, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw&ab_channel=LadyGagaVEVO

All Lady Gaga Fans are encouraged to post their favourite song.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 03:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw&ab_channel=LadyGagaVEVO

All Lady Gaga Fans are encouraged to post their favourite song.

the videos don't work ;'(

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Buddying? Fluff? I was shitposting as we all do at the start of the day, plus if i was buddying i would be going towards a more specific person to buddy with.
I was also the first person to lean out of shitposting, my vote against you was random and now you have posted i will retarct my vote for another current afk.

Im just a friendly guy, bloody lawyers with there law degree and expensive suits.
Sinon

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 03:16 AM
Oh god it's so quiet in here. Quiet and boring. Am I the only one in the European time zone?

I'm in the glorious Motherland of the Russian federation, but i am in Vladivostok which is far east russia.

I applaud you trying to work stuff out and solve shit its refreshing to see a new guy get in and work at 100% and hardly shitpost.
due to this I have a low town read on you

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Holy shit, I could be converted before I even get to build my case. I have to do it quickly.

Unknown cocks?

<3

okay I've had enough to drink, who wants to cuddle?

First impressions: town subconsciously looking for a sex chat on the wrong thread, openly a fan of their own posts

Now I have a feeling that keeps pinging me, that I've seen something substantial for solving the game in Fury's posts. Which means that he is either 1. gaga, or 2. town and has said something that subtly reveals a town mindset and should therefore be immediately cleared for D1, or 3. town that has consciously or unconsciously pointed out something crucial to figuring out who is Gaga, or 4. town that suggested a strategy that offers a high chance for town winning the game and which has to be recognized by another town and adopted in case he gets converted after D1, or 5. some combination of 2, 3 and 4.

Fury I have officially recognized you as a key for solving this game. What is your response to this?

I will now reread your posts very thoroughly and publicly present them. If I don't figure out what I saw in your posts that would benefit town, maybe someone else will.

Ccantman didn't use periods at the end of his sentences. This indicates he was perhaps rushed in his analysis. If you look closely, tiny beads of sweet line his brows.

ccantman

Once everyone has posted, I'll tell you who gaga is. I want to give everyone a chance before I end this day 1 to be honest.

Ayyy PTB, mesk, and fury block.

And everyone liked at least one lady gaga song back in the day! Don't lie! If you're telling me she had not one good song back then, then you hate me too much and I'm going to cry.

Oh shit lady gaga slip.

Is that a challenge, hoe? I feel someone has affronted me. Prepare to die, scum.

I don't like glory holes that much. I like consistent sex.

Known cocks

8x2
6x2
4x2
2x2 (gg)

or:

7x2
5x2
3x2
2x2 (gg)

Same shit basically.

Sinon
The Burning Phoenix
The Lawyer
powerofdeath

Anyways, I'm not going to be able to try as hard as I'd like to for this game. I will be busy in the upcoming 2 weeks or so. I'll still be here, but I won't be very useful. My hacks (err... gut) will figure out who scum is as fast as you can say POD.

Powerofdeath

Well, I'll let you know what I think after they've spoken then.

Alright or Gyrlander, if Lady Gaga doesn't speak, then don't allow her to convert anyone at night. She is a singer after all, how the fuck can she convert anyone if she never sings?

If they aren't active, they'll die. Hopefully host takes what I said into consideration to stave off inactivity.

These posts will be further analyzed in front of the court.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 03:47 AM
I applaud you trying to work stuff out and solve shit its refreshing to see a new guy get in and work at 100% and hardly shitpost.

what makes you think that I'm a guy?

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 03:56 AM
Buddying? Fluff? I was shitposting as we all do at the start of the day, plus if i was buddying i would be going towards a more specific person to buddy with.
I was also the first person to lean out of shitposting, my vote against you was random and now you have posted i will retarct my vote for another current afk.

Im just a friendly guy, bloody lawyers with there law degree and expensive suits.
Sinon

ftr I thought your post that I quoted slightly scummy so I decided to vote you even before I saw your vote on me. anyway basically my vote on you was picking on the first thing that looked slightly scummy to me in this sea of boredom and low activity. I guess I'm too used to people lately being at each other's throats on D1 on the site where I normally play.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 04:15 AM

Sinon
The Burning Phoenix
The Lawyer
powerofdeath

Fury are you serious about lynching an afk? And are you normally down for lynching lurkers? Would you actually be willing to lynch one today?

Why wait until everyone posts? There is no guarantee that everyone will post on D1, and if you're town you could be converted by D2. Therefore from a town point of view it would be reasonable to out a suspect as soon as you have them.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 04:23 AM
Fair enough.
and i apologize if you are indeed female, i just assume new people are male until I am told other wise.

Do sleduyushchego raza
(That's till next time in Russian using the English alphabet, just so Grylander knows and i dont get warned)

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 04:57 AM
Fair enough.
and i apologize if you are indeed female, i just assume new people are male until I am told other wise.

What makes you think I'm a female?

*i like to do this

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 05:11 AM
I haven't really seen anything scummy from Suntax except the slightly scummy intro and he gets more serious later on, therefore

Fury

until he answers my interrogation.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 07:28 AM
I will answer you in about an hour. Just woke up and have something (us time)

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 07:47 AM
I will answer you in about an hour. Just woke up and have something (us time)

ok btw I have one more question.

If you had to decide right now, who would you NOT lynch today? I want a list of at least 4 players and I don't want my name to be on that list. Players that haven't posted yet can be on the list. Reasons are welcome but are not mandatory. You can't include yourself in the list.

ccantman
April 10th, 2017, 07:58 AM

If you had to decide right now, who would you NOT lynch today? I want a list of at least 4 players and I don't want my name to be on that list. Players that haven't posted yet can be on the list. Reasons are welcome but are not mandatory. You can't include yourself in the list.

This is an interesting question. I think it would be interesting if everyone answered this

My list at the moment (may change as people actually post):
Unknown1234
Sinon
The Burning Phoenix
TwentyTwo

This was actually a little harder than I expected.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 08:02 AM
This is an interesting question. I think it would be interesting if everyone answered this

My list at the moment (may change as people actually post):
Unknown1234
Sinon
The Burning Phoenix
TwentyTwo

This was actually a little harder than I expected.

why you wanna lynch me boo boo?

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Sorry if I make typos, I'm quite panicked atm. I rlly don't wanna be lynched ): I'll be home in 30 min I promise don't lynch me while me gone me back sooooooon

ccantman
April 10th, 2017, 08:06 AM
why you wanna lynch me boo boo?

Its not that I necessarily want to lynch you, just more people i wouldn't want to lynch

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 08:07 AM
Sorry if I make typos, I'm quite panicked atm. I rlly don't wanna be lynched ): I'll be home in 30 min I promise don't lynch me while me gone me back sooooooon

oh no! A scum panic!?

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 08:10 AM
oh no! A scum panic!?

I'm scum slipping so much this game x.x it's not what you think

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 08:14 AM
In a limited reply for now, I would lynch an afk if I town read every active person. Whether I town read every active person is a different story. I also do not want to give out my reads. If I am converted, they will be used against me. For all intents and purposes, I am scum but you cannot lynch me. Does this make me Lady Gaga? It could. I just plan to lynch Lady Gaga today so we don't have to deal with this meta. I will be hokage.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 08:49 AM

I won't answer this question, but players I wouldn't lynch today: me.

Also, I do agree I'm the key to solving this game. In the land of degenerates, one man stands above all. His trust lackey, PowersThatBe/Trine and his noble steed, ccantman.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 09:29 AM
The Lawyer YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT POSTS

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 09:30 AM

Also, I do agree I'm the key to solving this game. In the land of degenerates, one man stands above all. His trust lackey, PowersThatBe/Trine and his noble steed, ccantman.

bish, calling me a lacky

fury

omgus

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 09:57 AM
I jk fury

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 10:00 AM
I did this as democratically as possible.

I numbered you all 1 through 10 and picked a number. Sorry POD.

1. Unknown1234
2. Sinon
3. Trine
4. Fury
5. The Burning Phoenix
6. TwentyTwo
7. The Lawyer
8. powerofdeath
9. ccantman
10. Suntax

powerofdeath

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Yea editing posts is a good way to get kicked from the game. The process has spoken. POD dies until he speaks.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 10:30 AM
Still got 28 hours for you lurkers to show up to the Mother Monster Ball. I however, am going to work. I shall return in 5-6 hours (depending on traffic)

I might pop in. But who knows, broken phone and all.

-ptb

Mesk514
April 10th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Whatsup motherfuckerzzz

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 11:03 AM

what is this? panicking because of 1 vote on you?

I'm scum slipping so much this game x.x it's not what you think

^I don't like this post

In a limited reply for now, I would lynch an afk if I town read every active person. Whether I town read every active person is a different story. I also do not want to give out my reads. If I am converted, they will be used against me. For all intents and purposes, I am scum but you cannot lynch me. Does this make me Lady Gaga? It could. I just plan to lynch Lady Gaga today so we don't have to deal with this meta. I will be hokage.

This is not an answer. Why the "if I town read every active person"? And why would you even openly refuse to give out your reads? If anything, if you are town and are converted in the night, your D1 reads are the only way you can contribute to town in this game. Therefore if you were town it would make every sense for you to give town reads on D1 if you do have them, and no sense to not give out your D1 reads.

Why do you refuse to answer my question? How am I to take my vote off of you now?

The Lawyer YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT POSTS

ok thanks taken to account from now on. btw. I edited before to add some things and not make 2 posts where only 1 looks better etc. As I said I am playing here for the first time and I assumed that I can edit because I have an edit button even though I was surprised about being able to edit. On the other site which is the only one where I played before, there is no edit button in the game thread.

Mesk514
April 10th, 2017, 11:14 AM
.... I don't think fury panics.....cmon now

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Fury I have an impression that you know more than you are saying. Which doesn't necessarily make you scum but I figure that this is why your posts are pinging me. I believe I am either subconsciously reading you as scum or subconsciously reading you as lock town and I'm trying to figure out which one it is.

I am not familiar with your meta and I must take into consideration that you could be a player that always looks scummy regardless of alignment. So assuming you could actually be town for now since there's still time to decide on my final vote, I am still interested in your perspective. Did you notice something that you didn't share with the rest of the class? Someone's deviation from meta? A slip? What is it? Spit out your town reads at least or I'm calling the police to serach your premises leaving my vote on you :*

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Alright, if we are converted to a fan then do we only win if lady Gaga wins?

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 11:38 AM
What I'm saying is if I tell you who is confirmed town, then it can be listed after I'm converted/converted and dead. In which case, I lose.

ccantman
April 10th, 2017, 11:46 AM
If I am reading Fury correctly.

He believes the game is town favored/trusts the town to be able to kill gaga. Since this is the case. Dying Day 1 before being converted would be the best way to win. So spread crumbs to die.

Alternatively, but spreading crumbs that clearly show that he isn't gaga (because why would gaga be throwing crumbs on purpose; ie gamethrowning) This allows that when/if he is converted, it will be easier to act in the manner that helps him become a fan while still spreading what he is.

It would be more playing towards a win instead of playing towards the town win, which in a cult save, are not necessarily the same thing.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Or I could legitimately be lady gaga. In any case, I should be lynched soon. Whether it be tomorrow or 2 days or 3 days. So, if I am converted, then I will be lynched and a true "mislynch" won't have occurred. So, if lady gaga wants to convert me knowing I will be lynched soon in which case a day would have been wasted, then go ahead.

And honestly, I really could still be lady gaga trying to dodge a lynch. I didn't bother to read my role card, so who knows? I don't.

Gyrlander
April 10th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Alright, if we are converted to a fan then do we only win if lady Gaga wins?

Affirmative.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 12:35 PM
If I am reading Fury correctly.

He believes the game is town favored/trusts the town to be able to kill gaga. Since this is the case. Dying Day 1 before being converted would be the best way to win. So spread crumbs to die.

Alternatively, but spreading crumbs that clearly show that he isn't gaga (because why would gaga be throwing crumbs on purpose; ie gamethrowning) This allows that when/if he is converted, it will be easier to act in the manner that helps him become a fan while still spreading what he is.

It would be more playing towards a win instead of playing towards the town win, which in a cult save, are not necessarily the same thing.

What I'm saying is if I tell you who is confirmed town, then it can be listed after I'm converted/converted and dead. In which case, I lose.

ok so atm I interpret this as you thinking in advance and trying to win regardless of alignment (considering the possibility that you will be converted). I couldn't understand this mindset before you and ccantman explained it since I've never played a cult game before.

Or I could legitimately be lady gaga. In any case, I should be lynched soon. Whether it be tomorrow or 2 days or 3 days. So, if I am converted, then I will be lynched and a true "mislynch" won't have occurred. So, if lady gaga wants to convert me knowing I will be lynched soon in which case a day would have been wasted, then go ahead.

And honestly, I really could still be lady gaga trying to dodge a lynch. I didn't bother to read my role card, so who knows? I don't.

I hereby deem you unreadable and don't feel like spending the rest of D2 stuck on you. So I will do the only reasonable thing and read you based on a player from another site who always looks scummy regardless of alignment and whose posts in mafia and personality display an 80% overlap with what I've seen from your posts and personality.

Based on the above described highly practical cognitive process, I label you town for D1. Now to find some afk to yolo vote, since your verdict for D1 has been stated and I haven't caught anything scummy from other active players.

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 12:36 PM
*the rest of D1

The Lawyer
April 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
powerofdeath

The Burning Phoenix
April 10th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Hey guys.
I was gone for a while, why are we lynching power?

TwentyTwo
April 10th, 2017, 01:23 PM
ccantman
Ccantman gets my vote for using to much logic on day 1. This is absurd, and can give evil ideas later on in the game.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 01:28 PM
I've never played a FM cult game either, but it is what made sense to me at least. Maybe there's a hole in it somewhere, but who knows.

As for the vote on ccantman, I find he does this regardless of his alignment. It seems scummy to me, but it may just be how he plays.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Hey guys.

Now that you're here

The Burning Phoenix

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 01:29 PM
I've never been one to kill an afk man, but you're no longer afk. Participate in discussion today please.

The Burning Phoenix
April 10th, 2017, 01:33 PM
well I don't really have much to contribute it is just day one after all.
I'm going to use a random generator to randomly vote someone except me.

The Burning Phoenix
April 10th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Whoever appears on my random generator list 2 times at number 1 will get my random vote

The Burning Phoenix
April 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
ccantman

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Burning phoenix, are you a hater?

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Your lack of willingness to contribute makes me really think you're scum. Town, let's vote up Phoenix.

Unknown1234, Trine

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Your lack of willingness to contribute makes me really think you're scum. Town, let's vote up Phoenix.

Unknown1234, Trine

Ayee papi

the burning Phoenix

Mesk514
April 10th, 2017, 02:30 PM

Unknown1234, Trine

shhhhh

The Burning Phoenix

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 02:49 PM
The Burning Phoenix

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Mucho agreement
The Burning Phoenix

ccantman
April 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Do we want to go to L-1/Hammer this soon?

An non-partcipaiting active is just as bad as a afk'er. so I am willing to vote TBP. But do we want to spend the remaining 22 hours for more discussion?

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Do we want to go to L-1/Hammer this soon?

An non-partcipaiting active is just as bad as a afk'er. so I am willing to vote TBP. But do we want to spend the remaining 22 hours for more discussion?

Don't put him L-1 yet. I know he's a noob, so this could be bad. But, he'll either be useless later or is evil now.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 04:49 PM
If he doesn't come back, then he'll just be lynched. Fuck him.

Sinon
April 10th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Oh hai.

Forgot who originally posed the question, but four town reads for me are: ccantman, The Lawyer, Trine, and Unknown.

Other observations (not determinative - just sayin'): Fury seems hyperactive/panicked for no reason, esp. when he worried about getting voted off before he had a chance to get to a computer after only getting one vote, but I would expect Lady Gaga to play it a little cooler; is this just his meta? More broadly, I'm concerned also that Fury seems to have a lot of undue sway over the direction of the game...three of you vote on Phoenix after Fury decides after 2 mins after having asked Phoenix if he was a hater that his reticence to contribute makes him scum. If he meant to start contributing at all, Phoenix wasn't the last to reply. And The Lawyer identifies Fury as a key to solving this game (#119)? Why? Most of the quotes are disjointed and trollish, and even the ones that aren't don't make sense. For instance,

contradicted a few minues later by

And later

and at the least, this doesn't scream 'town' to me. And then there's

Powerofdeath

I see you. This all reads more of 'Fury trying to appear voluble and to steer things from the beginning down a trajectory so as to install himself as town in enough people's minds early on, all while giving himself an out so that down the line he'll be able to sit back a bit and watch things go without looking suspicious' than it reads 'town'.

And quickly, TwentyTwo reads a little scummy to me with the superficiality of his comments combined with their infrequency. Not sure what to make of all this (give your two cents y'all), especially since there's just Lady Gaga and a bunch of haters.

oh and Katy Perry > Lady Gaga and such.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Oh hai.

Forgot who originally posed the question, but four town reads for me are: ccantman, The Lawyer, Trine, and Unknown.

Other observations (not determinative - just sayin'): Fury seems hyperactive/panicked for no reason, esp. when he worried about getting voted off before he had a chance to get to a computer after only getting one vote, but I would expect Lady Gaga to play it a little cooler; is this just his meta? More broadly, I'm concerned also that Fury seems to have a lot of undue sway over the direction of the game...three of you vote on Phoenix after Fury decides after 2 mins after having asked Phoenix if he was a hater that his reticence to contribute makes him scum. If he meant to start contributing at all, Phoenix wasn't the last to reply. And The Lawyer identifies Fury as a key to solving this game (#119)? Why? Most of the quotes are disjointed and trollish, and even the ones that aren't don't make sense. For instance,

And later

I see you. This all reads more of 'Fury trying to appear voluble and to steer things from the beginning down a trajectory so as to install himself as town in enough people's minds early on, all while giving himself an out so that down the line he'll be able to sit back a bit and watch things go without looking suspicious' than it reads 'town'.

And quickly, TwentyTwo reads a little scummy to me with the superficiality of his comments combined with their infrequency. Not sure what to make of all this (give your two cents y'all), especially since there's just Lady Gaga and a bunch of haters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ_8t6JAABI

Knees weak, arms are heavy.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Anyways, powerofdeath

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Fury seems hyperactive/panicked for no reason, esp. when he worried about getting voted off before he had a chance to get to a computer after only getting one vote, but I would expect Lady Gaga to play it a little cooler; is this just his meta?

Obvious troll not so obvious?

And by the way, I already said why I wouldn't give exact reads. I'd love to, but the setup means I have to keep it in my head.

Here's what I'm going to say: Lynch me tomorrow. I won't run down the logical possibilities which follow from this, but if I am lady gaga then I surely lose tomorrow.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Oh hai.

And later

A very agreeable paragraph, i feel fury is just a loose cannon who right now can be trusted likely due to meta.
i however do not know his meta but it seems this is his playstyle at Least day 1.

Saying that he has stated this is his first cult game so he could be trying out certain tactics to defer a gaga from converting him.
this however leads to infinite WIFOM, with him maybe bluffing (as i have stated previously) or even double bluffing.
this however means his unreadable status as is means gaga could convert him and people would potentially none the wiser as fury has built up a shield of potential WIFOM.

Due to this I am wary of him, placing him around neutral.
if people wish for my town reads I have 2 Ccantman and The Lawyer,

The Lawyer due to his/hers quick to analyse approach on day 1 and Ccantman holds the other town hold due to his use of logic and well working (for lack of other words)

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:39 PM
A very agreeable paragraph, i feel fury is just a loose cannon who right now can be trusted likely due to meta.
i however do not know his meta but it seems this is his playstyle at Least day 1.

Saying that he has stated this is his first cult game so he could be trying out certain tactics to defer a gaga from converting him.
this however leads to infinite WIFOM, with him maybe bluffing (as i have stated previously) or even double bluffing.
this however means his unreadable status as is means gaga could convert him and people would potentially none the wiser as fury has built up a shield of potential WIFOM.

The Lawyer due to his/hers quick to analyse approach on day 1 and Ccantman holds the other town hold due to his use of logic and well working (for lack of other words)

If converted, you die the next night when someone else is converted. Just lynch me tomorrow and no bluffing could be had.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Also the Gorrilaz are better then any other pop artist.

I Ain't happy
im feeling glad
i got sunshine in a bag
im useless
but not for long
my future is coming on

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 05:42 PM
If converted, you die the next night when someone else is converted. Just lynch me tomorrow and no bluffing could be had.

But what if your not converted tonight, this means we effectively misslynch you for no reason, lowering our chances and missing a potential lynch on gaga.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
There is not much we can learn today. I believer if we lynch fast enough, we can get onto the SRS business.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Alright
does the fan die from drinking bleach after shoving nails in its ears as it realizes the terrible mistake of being with gaga all the time and this the low lifespan of the fans

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:47 PM
But what if your not converted tonight, this means we effectively misslynch you for no reason, lowering our chances and missing a potential lynch on gaga.

If I'm not converted and you lynch me, then at least you'll know I was town.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:48 PM
You either die a hater or live long enough to like Lady Gaga

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 05:49 PM
There is not much we can learn today. I believer if we lynch fast enough, we can get onto the SRS business.

I would rather wait till everybody has had a chance to speak.
then lynch Phoenix, because he is not very helpful.
however he is very likely town, and thus we are mislynching to rid of a potentially useless player later on and allowing us to get to day 2 and lean more.
we do lose a chance at gaga but as is the chances of a gaga lynch are quite low and i assume gaga would be more active.

Gyrlander
April 10th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Alright
does the fan die from drinking bleach after shoving nails in its ears as it realizes the terrible mistake of being with gaga all the time and this the low lifespan of the fans

They suicide so that more people can join Lady Gaga and experience true love.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Btw, will people who don't talk day 1 be modkilled?

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 05:51 PM
They suicide so that more people can join Lady Gaga and experience true love.

but they don't have to. They could horde gaga all to themselves.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM
I would rather wait till everybody has had a chance to speak.
then lynch Phoenix, because he is not very helpful.
however he is very likely town, and thus we are mislynching to rid of a potentially useless player later on and allowing us to get to day 2 and lean more.
we do lose a chance at gaga but as is the chances of a gaga lynch are quite low and i assume gaga would be more active.

It's been close to 24 hours. I think all the useful people showed up.

New site meta. Lynch the fucking afkers, because hosts cant be trusted to modkill or replace in a timely fashion. not bitter about a game I just got out of or anything. nope not at all.

Mesk514
April 10th, 2017, 05:53 PM
but is a mod kill?
h2p?

Mesk514
April 10th, 2017, 05:54 PM
wut*

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Alright, due to levels of salt in this game. Kill POD if that fucker doesn't talk. He made a post 16 minutes before the game started and never showed up. Fuck that mother fucker.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
If you don't do it, then I'm going to just flat out say who lady gaga is and end it day 1.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Alright, due to levels of salt in this game. Kill POD if that fucker doesn't talk. He made a post 16 minutes before the game started and never showed up. Fuck that mother fucker.

LOL saltiest salters in saltlandia

TwentyTwo
April 10th, 2017, 05:58 PM
My vote shall remain on ccantman for the rest of the game. You cannot go wrong with Cant. Join the Cant Militia, we have pitch forks.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 05:59 PM
My vote shall remain on ccantman for the rest of the game. You cannot go wrong with Cant. Join the Cant Militia, we have pitch forks.

Did he mean to say Mafia? Scum slip.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 06:04 PM
If you don't do it, then I'm going to just flat out say who lady gaga is and end it day 1.

I'm so confused on how you knoe who it is

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 06:07 PM

SAY IT.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Alright
Can i say cunt
a lot of people think cunt is the worst word ever
but i like the word cunt
may I say cunt

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Alright
Can i say cunt
but i like the word cunt
may I say cunt

dont be a cunt

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
dont be a cunt

I just wanted to call fury a hellbent worse then United airlines cunt for not telling us who gaga is

Gyrlander
April 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Alright
Can i say cunt
but i like the word cunt
may I say cunt

Of course.

Suntax
April 10th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Of course.

Well thanks very much cunt.
I will now refer to everybody as a cunt

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 06:18 PM
I just wanted to call fury a hellbent worse then United airlines cunt for not telling us who gaga is

the gaga is the burning phoenix. duh.

Sinon
April 10th, 2017, 06:19 PM
LOL saltiest salters in saltlandia

Putting mansa musa to shame

Mesk514
April 10th, 2017, 06:26 PM
I will now refer to everybody as a cunt

my cunt and i shall except this

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I'm already bored. Let's get to the action mmmmmkkkkayyy?

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 08:20 PM
the gaga is the burning phoenix. duh.

oh fuck did you hack my brain?

ccantman
April 10th, 2017, 08:38 PM
@Alright

If we lynch Early will N1 start Early, or will we need to wait until Day 1 would of ended regardless?

IF we are going to need to wait anyway, might as well give time for him to come back, but if N1 would start early, should we lynch just to keep the game moving?

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 09:02 PM
I'm already bored. Let's get to the action mmmmmkkkkayyy?

yusssssss

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 09:11 PM
fuck it hammer then

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 09:34 PM
why the fuck did I quote myself? LMAO.

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 10:55 PM
fuck it hammer then

yusssssss

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 10:55 PM
why the fuck did I quote myself? LMAO.

PowersThatBe
April 10th, 2017, 11:10 PM
fury is just imitating me now

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 11:32 PM
ptb is just imitating me now

Fury
April 10th, 2017, 11:32 PM

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Hey guys.

well I don't really have much to contribute it is just day one after all.
I'm going to use a random generator to randomly vote someone except me.

You want to know why someone is being lynched and then you yourself vote randomly?

This looks somewhat scummy because you contradict yourself in a very short period of time. If you actually cared about why someone is being lynched, why would you yourself cast a random vote?

I disagree with you saying that we don't have much to contribute on D1. We have 9 town players and only 1 scum today. Assuming that we mislynch today, we will have 7 town and 2 scum tomorrow. If we mislynch on D2 and the converted person suicides, then we will have what 6 town and 2 scum on D3? D1 is everything in terms of legitimate reads and information because anyone will be converted by tomorrow, and D1 should even be looked back on in the future because after D1 scum will multiply and increase wifom.

You have a wagon on you right now but I don't want to vote you yet because you showed up when PoD had 3 votes on them, so if you were scum you could have just remained afk. You have at least posted and PoD hasn't posted yet.

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 01:11 AM
*anyone could be converted by tomorrow

Fury
April 11th, 2017, 01:20 AM
My thoughts exactly, but if he's going to pull this shit as town, then he might as well die early LOL

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 01:29 AM

Right now I am going with a theory that I saw something in Fury's posts that is indicative of someone else's alignment rather than his own.

I think he might have even told the truth when he said that he didn't read his role card, and that he is legit trying to read others and that he saw something that made him think someone was town or gaga, but didn't state it explicitly.

I have to get to the bottom of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR5TVs8JRTw

Fury
April 11th, 2017, 01:32 AM
I do indeed have reads on everyone ^^

Fury
April 11th, 2017, 01:52 AM
I will say that The Burning Phoenix is my top scum read though.

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 01:59 AM
I do indeed have reads on everyone ^^

I knew it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeyFoIgQKrw

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 02:06 AM

How many times have you played with them?

Fury
April 11th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Well this is my 4th FM game ever (3rd one is still going on), so I've only had the "pleasure" of playing with him once. He was also very much so inactive in that game. I'm not meta reading him, if that's what you're asking.

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 02:19 AM

PoD still has time to post and if you shared your actual top scum read now then your threat to out gaga if PoD isn't modkilled would become invalid.

Therefore someone other than TBP has to be your top scum read if you have one, and I still have a feeling that your early D1 posts are the one with interesting content and right now you're just bored.

Gyrlander
April 11th, 2017, 04:23 AM
@Alright

If we lynch Early will N1 start Early, or will we need to wait until Day 1 would of ended regardless?

IF we are going to need to wait anyway, might as well give time for him to come back, but if N1 would start early, should we lynch just to keep the game moving?

The Night will start with 24 hours + hours that the day had left since the latest 24h cycle.

ccantman
April 11th, 2017, 05:13 AM
So by voting early we trade a shorter day for a longer night. Let's hold the hammer for now. Maybe TBP will come back and give us something insightful

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 05:52 AM

My vote shall remain on you for the rest of the game. You cannot go wrong when you're a lawyer voting a lawyer. Join the Supreme Court, we have ultimate jurisdiction.

TwentyTwo

The Lawyer
April 11th, 2017, 06:19 AM
I guess I should say in case I become a lady gaga fan tomorrow, that I have a town read on Suntax, Unknown and Trine, and a town lean on Fury

I think I am unlikely to be converted tho especially as early as N1 since this is my first game on this forum and for all you know I could be the worst scum player all time

TwentyTwo
April 11th, 2017, 10:23 AM
My vote shall remain on you for the rest of the game. You cannot go wrong when you're a lawyer voting a lawyer. Join the Supreme Court, we have ultimate jurisdiction.

TwentyTwo

This guy isn't a lawyer, he is a liar. Ccantman is the correct choice because there can only be one initial memer.

ccantman
April 11th, 2017, 11:56 AM
We have 3 hours to go. I doubt we are getting anything more out of people.

And as we stand, Getting people to switch from an L-2 to an L-4 doesn't seem likely.

The Burning Phoenix

I think its been long enough that we can go L-1/Hammer zone

Something to think about over N1 that I want everyone to answer day 2 (not now)

IF (key word IF) you were Gaga, who would you make a fan?

Fury
April 11th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Sinon
TwentyTwo
The Lawyer

hammer before day ends. Unless you'd rather no lynch.

TwentyTwo
April 11th, 2017, 12:41 PM
MC HAMMER TIME
The Burning Phoenix

The Godfather
April 11th, 2017, 12:41 PM
The Burning Phoenix has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

The Burning Phoenix ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/29342') (6 [L-0]): ccantman ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683239'), Fury ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683121'), Suntax ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683134'), Trine ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683130'), TwentyTwo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683242'), Unknown1234 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683131')
TwentyTwo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/7988') (1 [L-5]): The Lawyer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683230')
ccantman ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/29085') (1 [L-5]): The Burning Phoenix ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=683126')

Gyrlander
April 11th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Night One

http://ep01.epimg.net/elpais/imagenes/2016/10/06/viva_la_diva/1475737939_855839_1475755783_miniatura_normal.jpg

Living Players
Dead Players

Unknown1234
Sinon
Trine
Fury
TwentyTwo
The Lawyer
powerofdeath
ccantman
Suntax
The Burning Phoenix - Hater

Day 2 starts in...
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170413T00&p0=2322&msg=Day+2+Start&font=cursive&csz=1

The Lawyer
April 12th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Fury is a zombie

ccantman
April 12th, 2017, 03:25 PM
I saw this was open, didn't know if we had to wait for Start of Day Post.

but now we are in it together.

Gyrlander
April 12th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Day Two

http://hbz.h-cdn.co/assets/16/45/980x1470/gallery-1478793957-hbz-lady-gaga-dec-jan-2017-04.jpg

Living Players
Dead Players

Unknown1234
Sinon
Trine
Fury
TwentyTwo
The Lawyer
powerofdeath
ccantman
Suntax
The Burning Phoenix - Hater

Night Two starts in...
01:23:34:00

Gyrlander
April 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM

Nothing better than a huge Lady Gaga.

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
That picture of her is fucking hot. I'd totally turn lesbian for her.

ccantman
April 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
OK, kinda not surprising at the hater flip, but one less afk is better in the end I think.

As I stated and EoD yesterday.

If you were Gaga, who would you have Fan'd over the night. Don't need to give a reason (though may help once I ask the follow up after everyone has answered)

I would of Choose The Lawyer

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Ooooh I love games! I'd have converted Mesk514 because I want to be his boyfriend.

Gyrlander
April 12th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Announcement:

Whad has replaced powerofdeath.

Whad

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:32 PM
I'm not into manly men. Send me your boyfriend applications.

Rule 1: you must allow me to talk a lot. I like talking
I like long walks on the beach and listening to the beatles. IF U DON'T LIKE THE BEATLES YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Current candidates: Unknown(Mesk514), dude across the hall, starbucks woman (I'd go les), lady gaga (I would be les if she asked)

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Oh shit wrong thread

Gyrlander
April 12th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I'm not into manly men. Send me your boyfriend applications.

Rule 1: you must allow me to talk a lot. I like talking
I like long walks on the beach and listening to the beatles. IF U DON'T LIKE THE BEATLES YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF.

Current candidates: Unknown(Mesk514), dude across the hall, starbucks woman (I'd go les), lady gaga (I would be les if she asked)

Wait, are you a woman!?¿!?¿!?!?¿!?¿?!¿?!

PowersThatBe
April 12th, 2017, 03:35 PM
I would convert mesk/unknown or fury simply because we stated town block together day 1. So any interactions wouldn't seem sus.

I'm glad host is actively replacing inactives!

I'm at work going on break soon so I'll check in later.

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Wait, are you a woman!?¿!?¿!?!?¿!?¿?!¿?!

No!! I was kidding. Or is this WIFOM to hide :push: /blush

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Anyways, I think we should all state who we intend to lynch today and who we town read. I am going to state that I town read ccantman, have a town lean on lawyer and trine, and have a SLIGHT town lean on 22 and Lawyer. Everyone else is null.

Fury
April 12th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Slight scum lean on Sun tan lotion