gftgy
March 21st, 2017, 10:51 PM
Account Name: LucidKiller
Account ID: 1-S2-2499956
In-Game Name: townwinsidiot

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: gftgy
Summary:
Night 1 - Jailor (13) executes Consort and Veteran kills an Investigator (confirming 7 as vet) and an Arsonist.
Day 2 - LucidKiller (townwinsidiot) reveals as Mayor, despite 7 also being confirmed town. Players message Mayor, and Jester is lynched Day 2.
Night 2 - Mayor goes over his log. Sheriff finds a second Mafia.
Day 3 - Mayor votes and lynches Mafia, likely based on Sheriff's lw. Veteran asks if Mayor wants any help determining evils. 13 engages in off-topic conversation and remarks that the previous game's save was "an extraordinary level of shitty."
Night 3 - Mayor updates his lw to say "this save has 6 town and 1 mafia why is it good" [there are 6 town and 1 mafia remaining at this point] and "I didn't even read last wills. 13 is bad."
Day 4 - Mayor votes up and guilties 13, the uncontested Jailor that executed the Consort. Mayor says he was checking logs, and that 13 didn't like his save (from the previous game). I (unconfirmed Doctor) shout that town had 3 confirmed members, and he just lynched one. Mayor responds "yea, he didnt like my save, check logs."
Night 4 - No shots.
Day 5 - Mayor is asking who liked his save from the previous game. Town beg him to vote and lynch someone since only 1 Mafia remains. Mayor says "i want town to figure out their own problems, im busy, hookers and cocaine."
Night 5 - Framer visits vet, saved by doc.
Day 6 - Mayor, veteran, and doctor are confirmed at this point. "BG" and "Invest" (Framer) are unconfirmed, Mayor says to "figure it out town, i cant hold your dick while u piss." Town again asks Mayor to vote, and eventually side with the Framer to vote up the trolling Mayor. On trial, the Mayor claims he is Spy, and is summarily lynched by the exasperated town and framer. Mayor says "if town can't figure out who Mafia is, why should i." and "not my job, i dont need to read pms, i have important stuff"
Night 6 - No shots.
Day 7 - Framer is lynched. Town wins.

LucidKiller, as Mayor, began griefing when he realized players were insulting his previous save. He then lynched a confirmed town and refused to use his position of trust or voting power to root out the last evil, forcing town to lynch him to progress with the game. Additionally, he expressly indicated his lack of intent to help town, contrary to his win condition, and admitted to lynching the Jailor because "he didnt like my save."

Alright
March 22nd, 2017, 12:09 PM
SC ID Verification
LucidKiller: 1-S2-2499956 (Incorrect). Correct: 1-S2-1-2499956

Players Added to Report
N/A

Respective Hotkeys
LucidKiller: 8

Was the Game Result Altered?
No, Town won.

Previous Offenses
LucidKiller: None

Player Offenses
LucidKiller: Griefing, Intentional Gamethrowing

Summary
Regular 9-3-3 save and LucidKiller rolls Mayor in slot 2.

gftgy's description of the game progression is legit - LucidKiller intentionally lynches #12 (Jester) because he PMed the Mayor literally claiming Jester (and he was also annoyed Night One - he should have known there was a Jester, given there was only one Neutral Random).

Then Day 4 he lynches #13 (Jailor) despite being an uncontested claim, on the basis that LucidKiller said this was his save (even though it's not) and that #13 openly spoke about how terrible the setup was, which explains the lynch.

LucidKiller also goes to the point of basically giving up on the Town in terms of scum hunting and doesn't actively find the last Mafia member (#11, Framer) despite that the setup doesn't turn Framer into a Mafioso when alone on Day 5-6. Had this been the opposite, the Town would be in danger. Because of this, the Town reacts by lynching Lucidkiller instead because they were frustrated with him. Luckily this doesn't affect the Town's ending as they finally find/lynch the Framer.

LucidKiller griefed lynching the Jailor over a setup, and intentionally threw by giving up on the Town and doing nothing at all for 2 days while the Town was in shambles. He played to lose, plain and simple. I believe a Watch-list x4 is most fair here for LucidKiller.

Recommended Action(s)
LucidKiller: Watch-list x4

Additional Comments
Thank you for this report! The summary was extremely accurate in terms of how the game happened - thank you for that as well!

Arrow
March 23rd, 2017, 05:42 PM
1-S2-1-2499956: 4x WL