PDA

View Full Version : Events & Elections

Forum Mafia GM
December 20th, 2011, 04:56 PM
How Elections Will Work

The game will start on night 1 with no night actions, but when day starts all of town must gather to elect a mayor for their city.

First, people can place their nominations for OTHER people by typing nominate FalseTruth <-Cyan.

When a player receives 8 nomination votes, he is in the race as a Candidate.

After 3 Candidates are determined, the election will start. Everyone must vote for a candidate or they will be modkilled.

elect FalseTruth <-Light Blue

The player with the most votes will become Mayor(5 votes). The second place runner-up will become Pardoner(Can prevent lynch one day)

The Mayor and Pardoner do not lose existing night abilities after being elected.

Events
Events occur after certain conditions in the game are fulfilled. If an event occurs, it will be displayed to all immediately.

Lover Event

If the Lovers both die, both mafia teams will combine to form one team. The downside is that KPN will be reduced.

New Win Condition for Mafia: Kill all of Town and any killing neutrals.
In the previous win condition, each Mafia team only has to kill the other Mafia team to win.

Note: Each respective mafia cannot kill their own teammates, therefore they must try to kill the other mafia's lover.

Effect: Town will want to keep lovers alive at all costs. Mafia will want to find and kill the lover of the opposite team. Lovers will not reveal their role in day chat because of fear they will be killed by the other mafia. Remember, there is no confirmed doctor or bodyguard in this setup.

Mafia Event

If both Godfathers die and at least one other player from each mafia team dies, then both mafia teams will combine to form one team. Lovers will turn into Mafia. KPN is reduced.

New Win Condition for Mafia: Kill all of Town and any killing neutrals.

Effect: Town will need to ensure that at least one GF is alive if they want to prevent this from happening while they kill off the rest of the mafia. Lovers won't be able to reveal their teammates because of fear that they may eventually become mafia and lose the game.

If there are any questions about this, please pm me. They are a little confusing, but these events facilitate balance.

If you think there may be possible holes in these events, PLEASE pm me letting me know what might go wrong. I am always open to suggestions before I start the game.

Town Event

The Mayor will have the ability to cause a double lynch on any day he chooses, but may only activate this ability once. Everyone will be able to make 2 votes as such:

vote1 FalseTruth <-Red
vote2 FM Game Master <- Light Salmon

If the ability is activated and 2 people do not have enough votes to lynch, then the ability is wasted.