View Full Version : {Watch List} OmegaWeapon: 1-S2-1-3010347

ssid
March 2nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Account Name: OmegaWeapon
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3010347
In-Game Name: TEXAS DIE N1

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: SSID
Summary: Day 1 he whispers to me saying I will die. Day 2 he accuses me of being jailed and godfather because there was no Godfather kill. I was not jailed night 1. When the town asks if a jailor will confirm he says he is the jailor. At the end of the game he flips veteran. This is obvious griefing no matter how he tries to justify it.

Replay: 22320

Arrow
March 14th, 2017, 06:25 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
1-S2-1-3010347 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+3

Previous Offenses:

Same as listed above.

Player Offenses:

Griefing

Key Points:
Players in question:

OmegaWeapon blacklists all teamscum roles. Veteran 9.

Game:

Setup: 1 player drops. OmegaWeapon insults Texas a bit.
Names: None.
Roles: None.
D1: 9(VETERAN) whispers and threatens to 4(BUS DRIVER) due to his name.
N1: 9 alerts.
D2: 14(BUS DRIVER) is dead. 9 accuses 4 of being GF, based on the fact there was no Mafia night kill, and claims he jailed him. 9 claims JAILOR explicitly, and gets 4 killed.
N2: 9 alerts. 10(CONSIGLIERE) has a heart attack.
D3: 10 and 6(???) are dead. Investigative roles confirm 5 as JAILOR, and 11 and 8 as having visited 6 the prior night. 11(GODFATHER) is hung.
N3: 9 alerts. 8(JANITOR) converts to MAFIOSO and suicides.
D4: 8 is dead. No lynch.
N4: 9 is out of alerts and is annoyed by a JESTER.
D5: 1(SHERIFF) is dead. No lynch.
N5: Night.
D6: 13(SERIAL KILLER) has been executed in jail; town wins the game.

Was the game result altered?
No, Town still won.

Punishment:

OmegaWeapon: 2x WL.

Additional Notes:
This is indeed griefing, as it was clearly an intent on 9's part to ruin the game for another player(4) based solely on his name.

Thank you for the report!

OmegaWeapon
March 15th, 2017, 01:52 PM
First off I'm from Texas so this is silly. I'm appealing this since I was in fact trying to bait and things got kinda wacky day 2. So notice how I am outed day 2 since I shot 14 with my rifle. Well I saw a chance to possibly become the "jailor" which is a high value target for mafia since there were no mafia kills. 7 then claims vet which would help me even further with the jailor claim. 4 ends up being BD who bussed one of the same two people the dead BD did so things got even fuckier. I did PM 4 saying he had to be sacrificed since I wanted to hopefully keep the mafia thinking I'm jailor. How many "griefers" apologize at the end of a game for using someone as bait?

OmegaWeapon
March 17th, 2017, 03:11 PM
FANCY PLAY!!!