Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Account Name: Brian
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1334265
In-Game Name: Arianaa Grande

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: PulseDefect

Summary:
- Introduction -
Petey (6) and Brian (12) who acted independently of each other ultimately failed to carry out their roles as investigators, instead choosing to ruin the game by griefing and giving the town false information or baiting the town to lynch them. This ultimately led to the town losing, by their actions alone, they have caused a game throw.

- Day 2 -
Arianaa (Brian/12) immediately claims that 15 (Mason) has the crimes of Trespassing and Murder. 15 is tried and I reveal as Mason Leader (1) that 15 is innocent and that he is Mason. Bus Driver (13) reveals that he swapped 15 and 14 on Night 1. Despite BD and ML's revealations that 15 is definitely innocent, 12 continues to spam that 15 has Trespassing and Murder. Town inno's 15 and puts 14 instead on ML advice. During which 12 then changes his LW and spams that 1 has Trespassing and Murder. Despite this Town lynches 14.

Also note that Dragon Held (Petey/6) claims he's a jester at the start of the day, during 15's trial and before 14's trial.

- Day 3 -
12 yet again spams that 15 has Trespassing and Murder which is impossible because 15 is a confirmed Mason from the day before. Wasting his night to investigate someone else and try to find either mafia, judge, cult or other neuts. Town puts 6 to trial and he explains that he is a jester stating: "i'm jester", "n1 jester", "n2 afk". Two people decide to guilty him (on the remote basis he is jester, which is reasonable). With 10 seconds to go, he reveals he is town with complementary 12 spam of 15 having trespass and murder. 6 is lynched and revealed to be an Investigator. He leaves an lw with "n1 jester". Quite clearly wasting his two nights to investigate someone and reveal to town.

- Day 4 -
12 dies and leaves behind a really stupid LW stating "N1 15 (Trespassing and Murder) N2 15 (Trespassing and Murder) 3 is mafia" (Which 3 turns out to be a BG...) Judge calls court and kills ML. Town has no leadership and no chance to win now.

- Conclusion -
Mafia wins by the town's inability to find leads. This game could've been a town win, but instead the only Town Invests did not give any useful leads and instead decided to grief either for their own enjoyment or boredom causing Town to lose. Their actions both caused a game-throw and resulted in the game changing significantly. Furthermore SC2 Mafia Wiki refers gives an example of game throwing which would be applicable in this report to Petey (Dragon Head/6);

As Town: purposely trying to get lynched.

As for Brian (Arianaa/12), his actions caused confusion amongst town by his attempt at trying to lynch 15 who was a confirmed townie with no CCs and confirmation by BD and ML, and then refusing to help town later by wasting nights & giving a false lead of 3 being mafia, game-throwing of which is clearly;

As Town: lynching, shooting, or executing someone you know is in the Town.
Or refusing to help your team.

(References at Game-Throwing (http://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Rules))

I note that Petey has around 690 games played and should definitely know that this behaviour is not acceptable, I would also point out the comments by DarknessB in Petey's Point Restoration Request (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38644-Petey-1-S2-1-8013869); "[P]lease be careful to abide by the rules in the future. In light of our leniency here, any additional offenses will probably be dealt with as if the first punishment had gone through (i.e. more harshly)."

As for Brian, he has 47 games and I could not find any other history for him, so he might be unaware of how the rules but I am unsure as to whether his account could be smurf and thus be purely for trolling or otherwise.

Thank you for reading this report.

Mesk514
December 23rd, 2016, 11:58 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Petey - Correct: 1-S2-1-8013869
Brian - Correct: 1-S2-1-1334265

Respective Hotkeys
Petey: 4
Brian: 7

Was the Game Result altered?
Brian caused the game to go south when he kept spamming fake investigative leads.

Summary
Petey(#6) roles Investigator
Brian(#12) roles Investigator

Day1:
--

Night 1:
#6 is annoyed by a Jester

Day 2:
#6: I am a Jester

#15 is put on trial:
wtf im mason
holy shit cause
cuzz*
typo
uh tried to convert 12 last night
didnt work

#15 is voted inno

#14 is put on trial, he is lynched. #14 was a Cultist.

Night 2:
#6 goes to investigate #4 (updates his last will: i am jester)
#12 goes to investigate #4 (updates his last will: N1-15 murder and trespassing N2- 15 murder and trespassing)

Day 3:
#15: Arsonist doused the fuck outta me, help don't want to burn and shit
#6: im jester

#6 is put on trial:
I'm Jester
N1: Jester
N2: AFK
*11 seconds left*
I'm town
get 15

#6 is voted guilty
8 is jester
3 is mafia
12 is legit

Night 3:
#12 goes to investigate #3
he dies that night

game continues normally, game ends with Triad win.

okay so, I would like to start off by saying that #6 said he was Jester 3 times randomly within the log. It was not spammed or anything, and tbf it started only once after he was annoyed at night. His last will on trial is somewhat accurate. He was AFK night 1 and he was annoyed by a Jester. Claiming Jester for some is their way of getting out of trial or attempting to not be night killed at night. If #6 was intentionally trying to be a troll he would have no mentioned that #8 was a Jester and that in his opinion #12 was legit even after #12 was claiming the Mason Leader was evil. As said by yourself, town lost by a lack of leads. #6 had nothing really to claim on trial as well considering he was AFK N1. He checked #4 N2, who was killed that night, this explains why his last will is lacking any sort of substance... he had nothing. & With enough time left to change peoples votes, he did claim he was a member of the town. #6 was voted guilty by a Jester and a Bodyguard. #8 was in fact the Jester and #6 was able to expose that.

On the other hand #12 was continuously spamming that #15 was evil. #12 had never even gone to Investigate #15. This caused distraction within the game. Also causing false leads to be put on trial, distracting people from other leads. The whole game went south after this point (Day 2). Unlike #6, #12 spammed everyday "N1-15 murder and trespassing N2- 15 murder and trespassing" which was clearly not true.

Although the town loss was collective by everyone who was Town aligned, the only one in this report that really contributed to Towns loss is Brian.

Previous Offenses
Petey (Another ID):
- Game Throwing (x2 WL) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/34346-Petey-1-S2-1-7265733?highlight=Petey)
Brian:
- Game Throwing (x2 WL) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/32803-Brian-1-S2-1-1334265?highlight=1-S2-1-1334265)

Player Offenses
Petey: None
Brian: Intentional GameThrowing

Recommended Action
Brian: x4 Watch-list
Petey: Ignored

Additional Notes
Thank you for your report & efforts in trying to keep the game clean. For reasons mentioned above, only one person here really attempted to ruin the game.

Helz
December 26th, 2016, 06:31 PM
1-S2-1-1334265 4x watch list