View Full Version : {Ban List} Royco: 1-S2-1-8461029

jaspry
December 18th, 2016, 06:27 PM
Account Name: Royco
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2806600
In-Game Name: My Third Offense

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Jaspry
Summary: I was Mason Leader, he was Mason.. As town was close to winning he starts pretending as if i've been converted to cult to get me lynched.
Was also helping to get other town lynched (spy, sheriff) but i'm not sure if that was him being dense or intentionally throwing.

Veri
December 18th, 2016, 07:29 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
RoyCo: Incorrect. Correct is 1-S2-1-8461029

Players Added to Report
N/A

Respective Hotkeys
RoyCo: 8

Was the Game Result altered?
No, since the remaining Townies were clever enough to get that RoyCo was lying and therefore ignored him.

Previous Offenses
Intentional Game-Throwing (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38817-FortyFive-1-S2-1-8461029) (2x WL)

Player Offenses
Intentional Game-Throwing

Summary
RoyCo calls himself „My Third Offense“ and receives the role Mason in Slot 13, 8 is the Mason Leader.

Day 3 and 4 he keeps pushing to lynch invest claims and successfully gets a Spy and a Sheriff lynched. I can’t be 100% sure if he was doing it on purpose or if it was just incredibly poor play, but given that he chose the name „My Third Offense“ and threw even more blatantly later in the game, I think it's safe to say that he wanted to lynch Townies.

D5 he claims that 8 got culted, he said „hes not in the allies window anymore“ „audited + culted“ „get 8“. This is NOT true, 8 is still Mason Leader, in fact Auditor isn’t even possible in this setup.
Other Townies point out that this isn’t possible and don’t vote 8. 13 tries to convince town to vote 8 and repeatedly tells them that he is Cult and not ML anymore and also claims that he,13, is now ML. Nobody gets lynched that day.

D6 Once again, 13 tries to get the town to vote 8 up by claiming 8 is Cult. Nobody listens to him and the remainind 3 Townies lynch 15 (GF) instead. Town won.

This is an obvious case of Intentional Game-Throwing, RoyCo made it clear that he intended to break the rules when he chose the name „My Third Offense“ and tried his hardest to throw the game. He only failed in doing so because Town played well and managed to kill all evils without his help.

This player made it abundantly clear that he just plays to throw, which is why I think a 2x Ban-List is more appropriate than the usually recommended 4x Watch-List for a second time Game-Throwing. He also got away with other offenses before (like a Leave Train as you can see in the Screenshots here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38862-GstricPngn-1-S2-1-8465797-ThePunisher-1-S2-8443508-Stereo-1-S2-2812341-6-more?p=662454&viewfull=1#post662454)), which just confirms that he has no intention in playing the game properly.

Recommended Action
RoyCo: 2x Ban-List

Additional Notes
Thank you for this report!

Helz
December 22nd, 2016, 06:22 AM
I guess he thought it was cute to name himself "My third offence" and then gamethrow. Pretty obviously a smurf account with that behavior and ID but 'just in case' 8x ban listed instead of perma banned.

-edit
Upgraded to a smurf ban via another report