PDA

View Full Version : Night 7...

Zack
December 11th, 2011, 03:36 AM
So, this is unexpected. I didn't think humanity would actually side with us, heh

At this point it doesn't matter if you control anyone philie, unless you know who is an angel to misdirect their heal... Though they might actually follow Illidan's example and suicide since there's really nothing they can do...

vote kill NorthStar , send philie

You should do the honors and kill someone! I won't use devour tonight, i'l check to see if I can find an angel. Who do you suspect the most?

philie
December 11th, 2011, 09:18 AM
i don't know why rome inst in this chat, they might know a few things. Guess they are sin aligned with separate chat huh. Ash might be angel, or luna. They changed side so idk. anyone not voting with us is a safe kill and nanosystem has a night action. I'd suggest killing nano for nano might be the last whore.
up to you though

Zack
December 11th, 2011, 09:23 AM
You're the one doing the kill, they are expecting me to do it probably. So vote :P

vote kill nanosystem , send philie

Feel like making a death note? Not much point but still. Guess i'l check Ash first, Luna changed her mind too strangely fast to be eternity... Still, guess i'l have to check to be sure.

Zack
December 11th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Also you can still use your ability even if you're doing the killing yes? So don't let that stop you.

philie
December 11th, 2011, 09:45 AM
really? didnt know it could be combined... hehe im such a noob.
well
-witch raiden on himself