PDA

View Full Version : M-FM Fringe Day 1

Forum Mafia GM
October 29th, 2016, 11:12 PM
WELCOME TO FRINGE

https://media.giphy.com/media/sDEKomwBgrgpG/giphy.gif

Link to Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38185)

Players:
1. M-FM Town
2. M-FM Moogle
3. deathworlds
4. M-FM Yes
5. M-FM Zynonymous
6. M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
7. M-FM Wildcard
8. M-FM Marksman
9. M-FM Zealot
10. M-FM Badass
11. M-FM Almost Late
12. M-FM Kool-Aid
13. M-FM Cruise Elroy
14. Unknown1234
15. Sino
16. M-FM On Time
17. Quick
18. AnassRhamur

Forum Mafia GM
October 30th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Day 1 Has Begun

The universes will split in 24 hours. Votes will not count until then.
00:23:00:00

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 30th, 2016, 11:15 PM
Hey hey hey, it's me! M-FM Kool-Aid. && I'm a jammer.... HAHAHAHA I'm so funny.

Hope this game doesnt go as bad as this joke

M-FM Marksman
October 30th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Sup dudes.

Hey hey hey, it's me! M-FM Kool-Aid. && I'm a jammer.... HAHAHAHA I'm so funny.

Hope this game doesnt go as bad as this joke

pls halp. this joke gave me cancer.

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 30th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Enjoy the cancer, it's better than aids :)

deathworlds
October 30th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Well, well, well. It appears that I am one of the few that have no need to hide who they are.

Probably for the best considering that my normal meta would be a scum tell for any other player; I don't plan on starting to get lynched day 1 now.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:36 PM
You spelled my password wrong ^.^

deathworlds
October 30th, 2016, 11:37 PM
I will be here for a short time to provide my wisdom, as it is very late and I have social matters to attend to tomorrow.

We should make the most of these 24 hours, as it is the only time that we will all be able to reliably communicate to the entire town, that is until one of the universes collapse.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:39 PM
D: Avatar size restriction.

M-FM Marksman

deathworlds
October 30th, 2016, 11:40 PM

M-FM Marksman

Votes don't count until the universes split.

I appreciate the effort though

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 30th, 2016, 11:40 PM
I don't plan on starting to get lynched day 1 now.

Jesus don't flatter yourself DW

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Votes don't count until the universes split.

I appreciate the effort though

Oh, I didn't finish reading the setup. Did you?
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38185-M-FM-Fringe-OrpZed-Variant) MattZed Orpz Psst. Link on first post plox.

deathworlds
October 30th, 2016, 11:42 PM

Feelin' the love

Forum Mafia GM
October 30th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38185-M-FM-Fringe-OrpZed-Variant) MattZed Orpz Psst. Link on first post plox.

Link has been added.

deathworlds
October 30th, 2016, 11:45 PM

I read the setup, I haven't read it in through detail yet however, the detail you're lookin for is on the 2nd post of the game thread

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:53 PM
I read the setup, I haven't read it in through detail yet however, the detail you're lookin for is on the 2nd post of the game thread

You, O God of the Large Avatar and long signature did you find anything interesting in the setup?
I found three roles that are of greater significance. Only one actually, because I doubt we will have both a mayor and a marshall.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:53 PM

I hate you already.

M-FM Kool-Aid

Lynch this player before the universes splits for bonus points :P

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 30th, 2016, 11:55 PM
I hate you already.

M-FM Kool-Aid

Lynch this player before the universes splits for bonus points :P

You hate me already? Damn you must be a real little botch then

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 30th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Little bitch *

deathworlds
October 30th, 2016, 11:57 PM
You, O God of the Large Avatar and long signature did you find anything interesting in the setup?
I found three roles that are of greater significance. Only one actually, because I doubt we will have both a mayor and a marshall.

We have little idea how players are going to be distributed in the universes, so i believe that the communication roles that can interact with the other universe will be of great significance. It's a shame there are scum variants of them.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:59 PM
I will be here for a short time to provide my wisdom, as it is very late and I have social matters to attend to tomorrow.

We should make the most of these 24 hours, as it is the only time that we will all be able to reliably communicate to the entire town, that is until one of the universes collapse.

I too will have these social matters to attend tomorrow, though they are likely different than yours.

I have low expectations of these 24 hours because we can't lynch.
Considering the universe collapsing, it seems to me that they only collapse when scum get a victory on one side. If town kills all the scum on one side and it is not like 2v1 before that happens, the universe just gets stagnant.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 30th, 2016, 11:59 PM
Little bitch *

Screw you.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 12:14 AM

M-FM Marksman

Random vote + didn't even read enough of the setup to know that this vote is meaningless. Scum #1 found

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 12:18 AM
Screw you.

Yeah baby, right in the pu$$y

Forum Mafia GM
October 31st, 2016, 12:21 AM
Friendly reminder that the "No Personal Attacks" rule is in effect.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 12:25 AM
En taro Adun! Doom to all who threaten the homeworld!

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 12:30 AM
Random vote + didn't even read enough of the setup to know that this vote is meaningless. Scum #1 found

Neither random voting nor not reading the setup are scum tells. -1 point to the red head.

Honor guide me!

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 01:05 AM
Neither random voting nor not reading the setup are scum tells. -1 point to the red head.

Honor guide me!

True, neglecting to read the setup is just a sign of a bad player. However, I stand by my position that random voting is scummy.

M-FM Badass
October 31st, 2016, 02:55 AM
I did not choose my name.

M-FM Badass
October 31st, 2016, 02:59 AM
True, neglecting to read the setup is just a sign of a bad player. However, I stand by my position that random voting is scummy.

Considering that you're considering RVS "scummy" I think we've a problem.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 03:23 AM
So if we can't lynch, we might aswell talk about the mechanics a bit more, people won't be randomly assigned to their universe, do you think the town/scum ratio will be the same in both universes ? (aka 2 ZTF per universe)

I think that's very likely, there's no reason for the host to give more chances to one town over the other.

It's gonna be convenient to never be online for the end of each day...

M-FM Almost Late
October 31st, 2016, 03:44 AM
Hey hey hey

Almost Late has arrived but frankly i'd say i'm perfectly on time.
I don't expect much from people till we split but i'd like to see everybody check in.

M-FM Almost Late
October 31st, 2016, 03:45 AM

Don't you start now

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 04:08 AM
Hey hey hey

Almost Late has arrived but frankly i'd say i'm perfectly on time.
I don't expect much from people till we split but i'd like to see everybody check in.

Hey, as long as you're here, what would be your answer to my earlier question ?

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 04:23 AM
When 13/18 people in game are hiding behind an account. Lol.

M-FM Badass
October 31st, 2016, 04:34 AM
When 13/18 people in game are hiding behind an account. Lol.

Yeah, it's the normal thing to have anon accounts on M-FM. Don't know why you are allowed to not be one.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:05 AM
Yeah, it's the normal thing to have anon accounts on M-FM. Don't know why you are allowed to not be one.

Because I'm more Badass than you are.

M-FM Badass
October 31st, 2016, 06:07 AM
Because I'm more Badass than you are.

As I said, I did not choose my name.

(Kinda pisses me off because Kyoko Kirigiri is the best Anon account here)

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 06:48 AM
Alysaar! Those of you without avatars, please assign yourself one so I can better differentiate you.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:15 AM
Alysaar! Those of you without avatars, please assign yourself one so I can better differentiate you.

ugh i know it's so annoying. pls put up avators everyone

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:18 AM
hi!!!!

how is it going everyone, glad to see this finally started.

any one notice how deathworlds has to use an arbitrary reasoning (him using main account) to say he has nothing to hide?
deathworlds why you trying to prove you have nothing to hide with something so shitty? i think you DO have something to hide.
deathworlds
i know votes don't count until 24 hrs, but this is just to show my intent.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 07:21 AM
ugh i know it's so annoying. pls put up avators everyone

Ki nala atum!! Anht zagatir nas

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:24 AM
Ki nala atum!! Anht zagatir nas

what's up overly friendly zealot

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 07:33 AM
what's up overly friendly zealot

I long for combat! Though I do not share your suspicion of Deathworlds. What do you think of Marksman?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 07:34 AM
Guys, can you please avoid using the same avatar ?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 07:36 AM
Also, i'm more suspicious about Marksman for that random voting comment.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 07:49 AM

Na vazeal!

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 07:52 AM
I long for combat! Though I do not share your suspicion of Deathworlds. What do you think of Marksman?

What's your opinion on Marksman, Zealot ?

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:56 AM

You just deny my read, don't offer your reasoning, then try to get my reads on another person?
How about you offer a read on both first

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:57 AM

what? mine is a litter bigger, it's easy to tell apart

M-FM Moogle
October 31st, 2016, 07:58 AM
KUPO!!!!

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:02 AM
What's your opinion on Marksman, Zealot ?

Too early to tell if he's scum or not, but OMGUSing someone of being scummy for two reasons that weren't scummy raised a red flag.

He stood defiant though which lowered the red flag a quarter of a point. He sits at -0.75 points.

-0.5 points for you Sino for trying to look productive by asking me the same question I asked someone else.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:03 AM
You just deny my read, don't offer your reasoning, then try to get my reads on another person?
How about you offer a read on both first

Your read was nothing more than a stretch.

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 08:04 AM
Good evening delightful fellows. It is always wonderful to see the heartful bashful pre game.

M-FM Moogle
October 31st, 2016, 08:05 AM
m-fm marksman

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:06 AM
KUPO!!!!

Greeted by a Moogle all the way here from Gaia!! Adun Toridas!

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:09 AM
Good evening delightful fellows. It is always wonderful to see the heartful bashful pre game.

Bashful as in shy? Or as in skull bashing?

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:09 AM
Wildcard is probably Town for jumping to some dumb conclusions.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:10 AM
Atleast I'm easy to vote AND you can meta me. Though, it's a dumb flaw if I need to announce it but I probably won't because it's not fair.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:11 AM

Wildcard or Marksman?

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:11 AM
Atleast I'm easy to vote AND you can meta me. Though, it's a dumb flaw if I need to announce it but I probably won't because it's not fair.

Your signature is so long its annoying.

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 08:13 AM
Bashful as in shy? Or as in skull bashing?

Skull bashish works.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 08:15 AM
Too early to tell if he's scum or not, but OMGUSing someone of being scummy for two reasons that weren't scummy raised a red flag.

He stood defiant though which lowered the red flag a quarter of a point. He sits at -0.75 points.

-0.5 points for you Sino for trying to look productive by asking me the same question I asked someone else.

That's the point, if you're gonna ask someone about an opinion, why wouldn't you be expected to also give yours ?

How is that alignment indicative ?

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:20 AM
That's the point, if you're gonna ask someone about an opinion, why wouldn't you be expected to also give yours ?

You couldn't read my previous interaction with Marksman to get an idea of why I was asking about him specifically? Are you already not reading the game with this few posts?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 08:25 AM
You couldn't read my previous interaction with Marksman to get an idea of why I was asking about him specifically? Are you already not reading the game with this few posts?

Ok, my bad, you indeed said -1 point to the red head.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:28 AM

It's early game. Early conclusions are allowed to be made. That being said, I don't think scum would be throwing shade based on terrible thoughts so early in the game.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:29 AM
Your signature is so long its annoying.

I would have changed it if you didn't sound so whinny. Now I may not.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:30 AM
Skull bashish works.

If you could be ANYONE (including people not in the game) I'd guess Arrow or MattZed. Hehe.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:32 AM
hi!!!!

any one notice how deathworlds has to use an arbitrary reasoning (him using main account) to say he has nothing to hide?
deathworlds why you trying to prove you have nothing to hide with something so shitty? i think you DO have something to hide.
deathworlds

It was this post that made me laugh TBH. I definitely meant Wildcard.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 08:32 AM
It's early game. Early conclusions are allowed to be made. That being said, I don't think scum would be throwing shade based on terrible thoughts so early in the game.

As you said, it's allowed, so they might also not care that much about their plays this early

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:33 AM
As you said, it's allowed, so they might also not care that much about their plays this early

That's not something Scum logically think about. Who knew I would reach such conclusion?

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:34 AM
M-FM Yes

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 08:35 AM
That's not something Scum logically think about. Who knew I would reach such conclusion?

And would there even be any thought in the matter?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 08:38 AM

Regardless of your conclusion, the fact that it's early game will always be an argument for throwing shade, and pretty much everything else, that's why i think scum might not be as cautious about their plays as mid/late game.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:39 AM
And would there even be any thought in the matter?

It is attention that isn't needed. Do you want that attention?

M-FM Moogle
October 31st, 2016, 08:41 AM

Here's the first problem I have with Marksman, Kupo. Throwing a random vote down is not scummy at all, and not reading the setup is more town-like than scum because scum want to be prepared and are more likely to pay attention to the setup, Kupo. I disagree that scum reading for dumb reasons is town, Kupo. I feel it is more likely to be scum appearing to scum hunt and look productive, Kupo.

pedit: I've also caught scum in RVS before trying to be cautious and having an awkward entrance into the game so your point that they wouldn't be cautious in the beginning has no merit based on my experience, Kupo.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:42 AM
Your roleplay is God Awful.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 08:44 AM
I can already guess four COM's, which is making it fairly easy to read people and how they are hiding. Keep talking though guys.

M-FM Moogle
October 31st, 2016, 08:46 AM
hi!!!!

deathworlds

This I don't like either, Kupo. It's awkward, over explainatory, and the reasoning for the vote is strange, Kupo. Could be a scum entrance, Kupo.

pedit: Not really trying on the roleplay, just having fun with it but thanks for the feedback anyway, Kupo.

I mean, I could just say Kupo all game if you prefer, lol.

M-FM Moogle
October 31st, 2016, 08:48 AM
Greeted by a Moogle all the way here from Gaia!! Adun Toridas!

Kupo Kupo! How is your fight on the zerg?

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 08:51 AM
Here's the first problem I have with Marksman, Kupo. Throwing a random vote down is not scummy at all, and not reading the setup is more town-like than scum because scum want to be prepared and are more likely to pay attention to the setup, Kupo. I disagree that scum reading for dumb reasons is town, Kupo. I feel it is more likely to be scum appearing to scum hunt and look productive, Kupo.

pedit: I've also caught scum in RVS before trying to be cautious and having an awkward entrance into the game so your point that they wouldn't be cautious in the beginning has no merit based on my experience, Kupo.

Being misinformed is by no means a sign of Town.

This I don't like either, Kupo. It's awkward, over explainatory, and the reasoning for the vote is strange, Kupo. Could be a scum entrance, Kupo.

pedit: Not really trying on the roleplay, just having fun with it but thanks for the feedback anyway, Kupo.

I mean, I could just say Kupo all game if you prefer, lol.

No, you need a more bubbly feel. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!

M-FM Moogle
October 31st, 2016, 09:03 AM
Being misinformed is by no means a sign of Town.

Agreed, it's not necessarily town but when I've played scum in complex setups before, I usually pay pretty close attention to details so I don't mess up. As town, I usually don't give a rip and jump right in with whatever I want to say.

No, you need a more bubbly feel. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!

It would help if we could post in videos or pics only cuz saying Kupo is gonna get boring for me as well.

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 09:10 AM
Alright, finally out of the Ghost Box and ready to hunt! Where we at?

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 09:22 AM
Kupo Kupo! How is your fight on the zerg?

Uhn dara ma'nakai. All for the empire.

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 09:55 AM
Good morning // afternoon
As soon as I get to a computer I shall add add avatar to this account.

Wassup

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 10:12 AM
Hey! Kool-Aid man! You could help me catch Pac-Man by breaking walls, yeah?

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 10:19 AM
Hey! Kool-Aid man! You could help me catch Pac-Man by breaking walls, yeah?

Ohhh yeaaah

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 10:39 AM
I am so happy right now

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 10:45 AM
I am so happy right now

and why would that be Mr.Zealot? I'm curious

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 10:55 AM
and why would that be Mr.Zealot? I'm curious

All the role play is putting a smile on my face

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 11:19 AM
All the role play is putting a smile on my face

If role play puts a smile on your face... what does foreplay do 0.0?

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:28 AM

What is your opinion on RVS?

What is your thoughts about the setup? I'm assuming you read it.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:31 AM
So if we can't lynch, we might aswell talk about the mechanics a bit more, people won't be randomly assigned to their universe, do you think the town/scum ratio will be the same in both universes ? (aka 2 ZTF per universe)

I think that's very likely, there's no reason for the host to give more chances to one town over the other.

I think the scum/town ratio will be the same in both universes, they said something about it being two s-fm games running at the same time. It would make sense in balance. This would also make the universe jumper role more meaningful. It means that he can affect the ratio with the use of his ability. Having to lynch 3/1 scums in there universe vs 2/2 scums is much more hard.

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 11:31 AM
What is your opinion on RVS?

What is your thoughts about the setup? I'm assuming you read it.

By the way, I'm new!

Hi!

what does RVS mean? are there any other words acronyms i should know about?

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:34 AM
I can already guess four COM's, which is making it fairly easy to read people and how they are hiding. Keep talking though guys.

Rules of Conduct
3. No COM claiming.
4. No COM hunting.

Apparently you're not supposed to COM hunt. Though this rule doesn't really make sense to me because there is not need for me to guess yours.
Also, can you use less pronouns in your other posts? It's harder to tell whether you were talking about Wildcard or Zealot.

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 11:35 AM
Apparently you're not supposed to COM hunt. Though this rule doesn't really make sense to me because there is not need for me to guess yours.
Also, can you use less pronouns in your other posts? It's harder to tell whether you were talking about Wildcard or Zealot.

i'm going to assume COM hunting is hunting for the identity of the people behind the account?

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:38 AM
By the way, I'm new!

Hi!

Random Voting Stage. - People vote randomly in order to get the day going.
Town/Village/Green - All the same term
VI - Village Idiot
COM - Council of Mages. The person behind the account.
EOD - End of Day
PL - Policy Lynch. To lynch a player because of their disruption in chat/non participation/other reason but not because they seem like a scum.
OMGUS - Oh My God You Suck. Counter vote. Sometimes seen as scummy behavior.

Everything else you can find by Googling "mafia acronyms".

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 11:38 AM
I think the scum/town ratio will be the same in both universes, they said something about it being two s-fm games running at the same time. It would make sense in balance. This would also make the universe jumper role more meaningful. It means that he can affect the ratio with the use of his ability. Having to lynch 3/1 scums in there universe vs 2/2 scums is much more hard.

Yeah, makes sense.

What's your opinion on whether scum would play carefully or not during the early game ?

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 11:39 AM
by the way english is not my first language. so if theres some errors in communication.... let me know

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:39 AM
Just realized you're probably not new. What was I thinking.
What were you thinking? You're not new Kool-Aid.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 11:40 AM
By the way, I'm new!

Hi!

You can find everything you need right here : http://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Forum_Mafia_Terminology

I guess i'm allowed to post a wiki link during a game.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 11:41 AM
Considering that you're considering RVS "scummy" I think we've a problem.

lolwut

Finally, a comment about the actual game. To answer your question, I expect that to start there will be a somewhat even distribution of town/scum between universes. Since many roles can only target within their assigned universe, it would be pretty game-breaking if those roles were not able to act properly because all of their good targets started out in the other universe.

Also, i'm more suspicious about Marksman for that random voting comment.

Damn, just as I was getting my hopes up about you, you go and defend random voting.

1. Inserting "kupo" at the end of random sentences is not RP. 0/10 would not recommend
2. Scum are no more likely to have read the setup than anyone else on this site. I've witnessed unprepared people on both sides many times, which is why I retracted my initial comment about him being scum.

Anyway, not sure why so many of you are all up in arms defending random voting. If this is indicative of how the rest of the game is going to go and all of you are just going to vote randomly because "omg random voting such town tell much wow", then I'll probably just try to get myself killed asap so I don't have to bother with the onerous task of explaining how dumb that is.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 11:43 AM
by the way english is not my first language. so if theres some errors in communication.... let me know

All of this is fishy, yes, if you're new, why didn't you use your main account ? There would be no difference anyways, this looks like a veteran player trying to fish for excuses already

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 11:45 AM
lolwut

Finally, a comment about the actual game. To answer your question, I expect that to start there will be a somewhat even distribution of town/scum between universes. Since many roles can only target within their assigned universe, it would be pretty game-breaking if those roles were not able to act properly because all of their good targets started out in the other universe.

Damn, just as I was getting my hopes up about you, you go and defend random voting.

1. Inserting "kupo" at the end of random sentences is not RP. 0/10 would not recommend
2. Scum are no more likely to have read the setup than anyone else on this site. I've witnessed unprepared people on both sides many times, which is why I retracted my initial comment about him being scum.

Anyway, not sure why so many of you are all up in arms defending random voting. If this is indicative of how the rest of the game is going to go and all of you are just going to vote randomly because "omg random voting such town tell much wow", then I'll probably just try to get myself killed asap so I don't have to bother with the onerous task of explaining how dumb that is.

It's called Random Voting Stage for a reason, you can't blame people for random voting to get the game started, especially is this one, when the votes only mean an intention.

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 11:45 AM
All of this is fishy, yes, if you're new, why didn't you use your main account ? There would be no difference anyways, this looks like a veteran player trying to fish for excuses already

main account? I was told we were all using ANONYMOUS accounts

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 11:46 AM
main account? I was told we were all using ANONYMOUS accounts

Obviously, you don't have to.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:47 AM
Yeah, makes sense.

What's your opinion on whether scum would play carefully or not during the early game ?

That's a rather general statement. I think scum will play with varied styles, but my answer to your question is mostly, yes they will.
There's a group of people that would play less carefully in the early game then proceed to lurk to be careful in the later stages.
There's a group of people that will never play carefully.
There's a group of people that won't play.
There's a group of people that will play carefully all the time. <- This group is the least common because of many reasons.

The most important thing I think to look for is what Moogle said. People who are being cautious and people whom you can see their caution.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 11:48 AM
If we could vote now I would recommend PLing Marksman. If you don't want to play because of your arrogant attitude towards RVS lets get rid of you.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 11:48 AM
It's called Random Voting Stage for a reason, you can't blame people for random voting to get the game started, especially is this one, when the votes only mean an intention.

I disagree with the "random voting stage" as a concept. It's self-defeating. If there is no meaning behind the votes, then no meaningful discussion can be had about them. It's pointless. This stage is for discussing game mechanics, not voting randomly.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 11:49 AM
If we could vote now I would recommend PLing Marksman. If you don't want to play because of your arrogant attitude towards RVS lets get rid of you.

fite me irl

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:50 AM
Obviously, you don't have to.

He didn't deny he was new :)

M-FM Kool-Aid
October 31st, 2016, 11:52 AM
He didn't deny he was new :)

new to sc2 mafia yes, i am familiar with other sites that run similar games.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 11:55 AM

PLing him would be a terrible idea imo, if you wanna PL someone, i'd rather get a lurker, despite being anti RVS, he might prove useful later.

I disagree with the "random voting stage" as a concept. It's self-defeating. If there is no meaning behind the votes, then no meaningful discussion can be had about them. It's pointless. This stage is for discussing game mechanics, not voting randomly.

Well, i was taught on this very site how it helps getting the discussion going, we can talk about mechanics, but there isn't that much to say, but by voting each other, we can see how people react to pressure, what they consider towny, scummy, ect, obviously the reaction to pressure doesn't apply in this case.

Usually, the meaninful discussion starts pretty soon after RVS

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 11:55 AM

You have made small talk before. I doubt you would say that small talk is totally meaningless. Therefore votes based on "no meaning" have some meaning behind them. If it has a meaning it has a point.
Maybe we haven't "randomly" voted scum, but I think it is at least a step in the right direction.

If you think this stage is for discussing game mechanics, when is the stage to start voting people?/what is the next stage?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:03 PM
That's a rather general statement. I think scum will play with varied styles, but my answer to your question is mostly, yes they will.
There's a group of people that would play less carefully in the early game then proceed to lurk to be careful in the later stages.
There's a group of people that will never play carefully.
There's a group of people that won't play.
There's a group of people that will play carefully all the time. <- This group is the least common because of many reasons.

The most important thing I think to look for is what Moogle said. People who are being cautious and people whom you can see their caution.

So how would you read Wildcard's reaction here :

hi!!!!

deathworlds

Town for being careless ?

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 12:06 PM
You have made small talk before. I doubt you would say that small talk is totally meaningless. Therefore votes based on "no meaning" have some meaning behind them. If it has a meaning it has a point.
Maybe we haven't "randomly" voted scum, but I think it is at least a step in the right direction.

If you think this stage is for discussing game mechanics, when is the stage to start voting people?/what is the next stage?

Bad analogy. I hate small talk. Yeah, I have it with people because I'm not a dick and I want to be polite, but it's boring af (because of how pointless it is) and I'd rather be doing anything else.

We start voting people when we have a reason to. People are already talking about voting me on principle for besmirching the name of their beloved 'RVS', which I prefer over random voting because at least there is actually some reasoning behind the votes, even though it's bad reasoning. I don't know of a shnazzy acronym for the next stage, I just call it "playing forum mafia". Apparently everything is a "stage" and has it's own fucking acronym now. Damn whippersnappers and your newfangled bullshit.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 12:09 PM
If there is a rule saying no COM hunting, then I guess I didn't follow it.

I thought it meant don't announce it, which is alright but people are so easy to figure out it seems unnatural to not be allowed to think about it.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 12:11 PM

hi!!!!

deathworlds

I don't see how that post shows that he was being careless. I see it as a careFUL post.
I don't have a strong opinion on it.

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 12:13 PM
Well, i was taught on this very site how it helps getting the discussion going, we can talk about mechanics, but there isn't that much to say, but by voting each other, we can see how people react to pressure, what they consider towny, scummy, ect, obviously the reaction to pressure doesn't apply in this case.

Usually, the meaninful discussion starts pretty soon after RVS

I think RVS is may wind up hurting us. Having even 1 vote in this match will cause a lynch at the end of day (Good or Bad).

If there is a rule saying no COM hunting, then I guess I didn't follow it.

I thought it meant don't announce it, which is alright but people are so easy to figure out it seems unnatural to not be allowed to think about it.

*Slap on wrist*

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 12:15 PM
And as being death's first greeting, it's obviously a troll post.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:20 PM
I think RVS is may wind up hurting us. Having even 1 vote in this match will cause a lynch at the end of day (Good or Bad).

RVS is only used in the early game, which can't even result in a lynch right here, so no, in this game, it can't actually hurt.

Sino

RVS is only used in the early game, which can't even result in a lynch right here, so no, in this game, it can't actually hurt.

M-FM Zynonymous

Wildcard* correction. I don't know why I mentioned that...

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:21 PM
Sorry for that, either it's my internet on the forum, but i'm having some issues posting and getting on.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:21 PM
or the forum*

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 12:22 PM
SC2maf went down for me.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:23 PM

I'm not sure to understand what you mean here, Wildcard is going to hurt us by voting ?

M-FM Yes
October 31st, 2016, 12:26 PM
stop post farming sino

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:28 PM
I'm trying to play here, maybe you'd rather lurk during the entire game, but some players still value the game more than the win or loss

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:30 PM

Care to reformulate what you meant please ?

M-FM Yes
October 31st, 2016, 12:30 PM
Just from reading everything so far my suspects are: M-FM Marksman, Sino, and M-FM Zynonymous.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:33 PM
Just from reading everything so far my suspects are: M-FM Marksman, Sino, and M-FM Zynonymous.

How about you explain your reads a little bit more ?

M-FM Almost Late
October 31st, 2016, 12:38 PM
Sino why did you just spend 3 pages talking about the point of RVS in an MFM game. Considering your defense of it is: it leads to the actual discussion, i'm afraid so far you are failing by dragging this completely worthless stage any further.I don't care for RVS and it shouldn't even be a topic.

So far i like Marksman, straight to the point kinda guy.

DW's first post felt forced as fuck.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:42 PM
Sino why did you just spend 3 pages talking about the point of RVS in an MFM game. Considering your defense of it is: it leads to the actual discussion, i'm afraid so far you are failing by dragging this completely worthless stage any further.I don't care for RVS and it shouldn't even be a topic.

So far i like Marksman, straight to the point kinda guy.

DW's first post felt forced as fuck.

I was thinking about that, but i figured since RVS got us to that particular discussion topic (is RVS good or bad ?), we might aswell continue with it and see where that leads us.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 12:45 PM
stop post farming sino

Trying to shut down discussion.

Throwing out a random list of suspects to appear as if contributing to discussion.

Scummy af

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 12:45 PM
Care to reformulate what you meant please ?

I was stating that Wildcard's first post was just a troll attempt. It means nothing.

M-FM Yes
October 31st, 2016, 12:46 PM
How about you explain your reads a little bit more ?

Why do you think I read them that way?

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 12:47 PM

Throwing out a random list of suspects to appear as if contributing to discussion.

Scummy af

Are you going to scum read everyone that finds you suspicious or votes you?

M-FM Marksman

Refusing to explain reads.

The hole gets deeper.

M-FM Yes
The fact that you guys are latching on to my first post defensively is making your reads even worse for me. It's clearly a joke about his double post on this page.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 12:49 PM

Are you going to discredit all my reads just because the person I'm reading happens to think I'm scum?

A lot of people think I'm scum right now. Should I just assume they're all town for thinking so?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:50 PM

Let me guess : to you, it looks like we're pretending to get the game going while actually doing nothing to scumhunt ?

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 12:52 PM
I agree with Marksman about not explaining your reads, you want town to follow you in order to lynch who you think is scum, which implies explaining your reads.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 12:53 PM
The fact that you guys are latching on to my first post defensively is making your reads even worse for me. It's clearly a joke about his double post on this page.

Ew

deathworlds
October 31st, 2016, 12:58 PM

It's a pretty bad joke then.

deathworlds
October 31st, 2016, 01:00 PM
There is a lot of psychology around the Random Voting Stage of the game.

Scum tend to either immediately vote or avoid voting their partners.

Once we get a flip, RVS information can help triangulate who is team scum.

deathworlds
October 31st, 2016, 01:03 PM
hi!!!!

deathworlds

I have one thing to hide like the rest of everyone here, their role.

I'm not going to hide my meta unlike y'all. It's easier to be a cuck during FM while you're behind an anon account.

deathworlds
October 31st, 2016, 01:03 PM
Ta ta everyone!

M-FM Yes
October 31st, 2016, 01:06 PM
I agree with Marksman about not explaining your reads, you want town to follow you in order to lynch who you think is scum, which implies explaining your reads.

Nah, I don't like explaining reads early, it gives you an opportunity to change your behavior. If you can't figure it out that's not really my problem. I was just throwing out who I think seems scummiest atm.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 01:09 PM
Nah, I don't like explaining reads early, it gives you an opportunity to change your behavior. If you can't figure it out that's not really my problem. I was just throwing out who I think seems scummiest atm.

Too bad for you, it's your only chance now, i doubt you'll end up in the same universe as all your scum reads.

M-FM Marksman
October 31st, 2016, 01:09 PM

Discredits my read.

[6 minutes later]

Ew

Agrees. Backpedal inc

M-FM Yes
October 31st, 2016, 01:26 PM
Too bad for you, it's your only chance now, i doubt you'll end up in the same universe as all your scum reads.

Why would I care? I could be wrong and we can't lynch anyone in this stage anyways. I'm sure at least one of you will be in my universe.

M-FM Almost Late
October 31st, 2016, 01:47 PM
I'm not going to hide my meta unlike y'all. It's easier to be a cuck during FM while you're behind an anon account.

You make weird posts

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 03:04 PM

tbh you are kind of scummy. you read as extremely fake.
you seem even more scummy when you just negate someone's read on you with a post like then.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 03:05 PM
you seem even more scummy when you just negate someone's read on you with a post like that****.

fixed

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 03:06 PM
I have one thing to hide like the rest of everyone here, their role.

So, now you do have something to hide?
which is it?
we're like 150 posts in and you already can't keep your story straight...

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 03:25 PM
So, now you do have something to hide?
which is it?
we're like 150 posts in and you already can't keep your story straight...

Really dumb argument all together.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 03:25 PM
you seem even more scummy when you just negate someone's read on you with a post like then.

How is that scummy at all? Also, just because YOU find someone scummy, doesn't mean the other people who do as well should get a free pad logic-free.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 03:28 PM

Scummy af

This is an extremely easy way to cast shade on someone if you ask me.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 03:29 PM

What made you say this? Not at all my favourite post.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 03:38 PM
You make weird posts

What do these observations actually do in terms of scum hunting? What do you mean by "weird"

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 03:39 PM
haHAA

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 03:43 PM
Deathworlds Sino and Marksman prob town.

Moogle WildCard and that Cruise guy are my least favourites. Don't like Zynonymous a lot either. Will wait for more people to check in.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 03:46 PM
Deathworlds Sino and Marksman prob town.

Moogle WildCard and that Cruise guy are my least favourites. Don't like Zynonymous a lot either. Will wait for more people to check in.

What's not to like about Moogle? That cute little guy warms the heart :)

M-FM Yes
October 31st, 2016, 03:56 PM
I hope Unknown is in my universe. :shy:

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 04:04 PM
I hope Unknown is in my universe. :shy:

What does that mean?

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 04:08 PM
What does that mean?

He's flirting with you. Boys. So oblivious!

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 04:15 PM
You got a problem with me, Unknown? Wanna start something with it? *chews on cigar*

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 04:19 PM
I don't like Yes' behavior, Kool-Aid also seems fishy, he tells us he's not a native speaker and new to this site but has no problem insulting people at the beginning of the game.

We still have yet to hear about 5 players if i'm not mistaken : Town, Cruise Elroy, On Time, Quick and AnassRhamur, i would have liked to read something from them.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 04:20 PM
I don't like Yes' behavior, Kool-Aid also seems fishy, he tells us he's not a native speaker and new to this site but has no problem insulting people at the beginning of the game.

We still have yet to hear about 5 players if i'm not mistaken : Town, Cruise Elroy, On Time, Quick and AnassRhamur, i would have liked to read something from them.

Ok, nevermind, 4 of them

M-FM Town
October 31st, 2016, 05:04 PM
Hi. I'm Town.

Sino
October 31st, 2016, 05:29 PM
I'm going off, gl hf to those who won't be in the same universe as me !

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Hi. I'm Town.

Obvious scumtell!

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:12 PM
:sheep:

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:14 PM
My head hurts irl.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:14 PM
:sheep:

Are you SuperJack?

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 06:15 PM
I've been Zynonymously disliked already. Must be some kind of personality disorder.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:15 PM
Site is sooo slow.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:21 PM
It's the time of day.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:21 PM

Careless how
What's careless about it

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:22 PM
Careless how
What's careless about it

Your accusation on deathworlds was pretty terrible.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:22 PM

*Slap on wrist*

If you think it will be the only vote in either universe today, you're insane.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:23 PM
If you think it will be the only vote in either universe today, you're insane.

I think he is inferring that a no-Lynch can't happen. Are you oblivious?

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:24 PM
Your accusation on deathworlds was pretty terrible.

Who said anything about an accusation? Why are you fighting my arguments, regardless of how inane, without letting deathworlds answer for himself, so that we can get reads.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:24 PM

Are you? He specifically corrected his post to say Wildcard instead of RVS. Which is why i'm answering it.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:26 PM
How is that scummy at all? Also, just because YOU find someone scummy, doesn't mean the other people who do as well should get a free pad logic-free.

How is someone being fake not scummy? it means they think about their posts before they make it, but why would someone be doing that so early?
Why are you defending him so hardcore. Either full on retard defending team, or just naive town.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:26 PM
Who said anything about an accusation? Why are you fighting my arguments, regardless of how inane, without letting deathworlds answer for himself, so that we can get reads.

Explain to me how your post, in the slightest bit, produced discussion or helped your read on deathworlds by telling him that he has something to hide.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:28 PM
It's the time of day.

No, I meant it is running slowly. It takes longer for me to load a video than to load another page.

M-FM Wildcard
Explain to me how your post, in the slightest bit, produced discussion or helped your read on deathworlds by telling him that he has something to hide.

Because it create the basis for conversation into deathworlds, so that we could use his meta combined with his reaction in order to get a more accurate read on him. Regardless of how stupid the conversation was, he would respond to it.
I didn't think you were this fresh at the game.

Unknown1234
No, I meant it is running slowly. It takes longer for me to load a video than to load another page.

Oh, then I do agree with you on that.

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 06:29 PM
Correct, I doubt we will see many jailings.

Are you? He specifically corrected his post to say Wildcard instead of RVS. Which is why i'm answering it.
No, I corrected my post because I accidently mentioned deathworlds when it was actually Wildcard that made the 'voting greeting'.

M-FM Wildcard
Unknown, why would you defend ANYBODY day one? Especially at a point where votes don't even matter, nor if we know if the two people would stay in the same universe.

M-FM Wildcard
No, I corrected my post because I accidently mentioned deathworlds when it was actually Wildcard that made the 'voting greeting'.

Oh then I read it wrong, I apologize.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:30 PM
hi!!!!

deathworlds

This is how you decided to build up conversation?

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 06:30 PM
Why has the SC2Mafia server been so god awfully slow for the past few days?

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:31 PM
Wildcard, why are you acting so hostile towards myself because I didn't agree with you? I haven't defended deathworlds, but rather critique the poor argument that you provided against him.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:32 PM
M-FM Zynonymous What did you think about the Wildcard/Zealot interaction?
I find it funny that because Wildcard chose the same avatar, that they would watch each other more closely.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:34 PM
This is how you decided to build up conversation?

The point is that it does not matter how to start up conversation. I see his post, it feels unnatural, I get a hunch. I push the hunch against him, but he's done nothing specifically wrong to bring up. So, I make up silly argument in order to force his response.

Do you understand now? It's not complicated.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:34 PM
Wildcard, why are you acting so hostile towards myself because I didn't agree with you? I haven't defended deathworlds, but rather critique the poor argument that you provided against him.

Because you decided to insult me while simultaneously removed any chance of having deathworlds having a legitimate conversation with me.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:36 PM
You say i'm you're least favorite, say my argument was terrible, and call me oblivious and i'm the hostile one? Man, you really need to brush up on simple people skills.

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 06:38 PM
M-FM Zynonymous What did you think about the Wildcard/Zealot interaction?
I find it funny that because Wildcard chose the same avatar, that they would watch each other more closely.

I don't remember who picked an avatar first. I would think it would have been Wildcard, maybe to pick a fight. Basing off the 'voting greeting' maybe that is Wildcard's goal, to get recoiling from everyone. It could be a good tactic, but draws attention to him.

Either way...one of them should change their avatar...

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 06:39 PM
I don't remember who picked an avatar first. I would think it would have been Wildcard, maybe to pick a fight. Basing off the 'voting greeting' maybe that is Wildcard's goal, to get recoiling from everyone. It could be a good tactic, but draws attention to him.

Unless confusion is what they are aiming for...then continue to be scummy.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:39 PM

Zealot picked his avatar first. I chose his avatar because he complained that people didn't have avatars

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 06:42 PM
Zealot picked his avatar first. I chose his avatar because he complained that people didn't have avatars

Then I still go on the thought of working others up.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:47 PM
The point is that it does not matter how to start up conversation. I see his post, it feels unnatural, I get a hunch. I push the hunch against him, but he's done nothing specifically wrong to bring up. So, I make up silly argument in order to force his response.

Do you understand now? It's not complicated.

In my opinion, your point is 100% invalid. Fairly certain I hinted the exact same thing in my second post (or whatever)

So with that in mind, it doesn't seem at all to be unnatural and when he responded you had left and never tried to reingage. You can't just say things and expect that to engage conversation.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:49 PM
Then I still go on the thought of working others up.

Then you would be correct! Don't worry, I'll change it in a while; when the worlds split i'll psick a perma avatar.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:49 PM
You say i'm you're least favorite, say my argument was terrible, and call me oblivious and i'm the hostile one? Man, you really need to brush up on simple people skills.

Least favourite has nothing to do with your personality when you look at the context I said it in. I was clearly pointing out you don't seem townie at all.

Also, you threw more insults at me before i brought up the oblivious comment, so not sure why this argument is worth having or what it does. You are just causing distractions.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:53 PM
In my opinion, your point is 100% invalid. Fairly certain I hinted the exact same thing in my second post (or whatever)

So with that in mind, it doesn't seem at all to be unnatural and when he responded you had left and never tried to reingage. You can't just say things and expect that to engage conversation.

deathworlds said he was going to be busy today so I didn't expect him to have a conversation with anyone. Maybe Wildcard knew this so he didn't reask the question?
That being said, there is a large number of questions not being answered. MAYBE people are just busy, but I'm seeing it as scum lurking the question out until others answer it for them, and then copy what others thought and put is as their own.

That's what I think they would do, but we'll have to see when those said people come back.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM

Explain how it's invalid, instead of just stating it. I mean, dude, I think you're Town and I understand you're trying to get reads out of me. But you're not that enjoyable to talk to.

That's the thing, I can see something different than you see it. You are a different person, so you read things in a different light than I do. I wasn't able to reengage because you started responding to my posts while catching up, and talking to you has ruined that conversation so I am no longer pursuing it.

How else do you have a conversation? Do I stay silent and hope he just talks? Literally the entire premise of a conversation is SAYING THINGS.
Also, I can't just "say things", but then you just turn around and "say things", ie: "in my opinion, that's invalid. but I will offer 0 explanation and just 'say things'". Please don't be a hypocrite, friend.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM
@Everyone /discuss

Who do you like to be in the same universe as you?

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:56 PM
Also, you threw more insults at me before i brought up the oblivious comment, so not sure why this argument is worth having or what it does. You are just causing distractions.

Lol, don't lie!

Seriously, go back and quote the insults I threw at you before you started calling me oblivious.

I wait patiently.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 06:56 PM
@Everyone /discuss

Anyone except Unknown lol

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 06:58 PM
1.) Someone acting as if they have nothing to hide does not automatically mean they have noting to hide.

2.) If I am in a very similar position, why do you expect me to believe that we are different alignments doing the same thing? It has to be more detailed than that.

I am very enjoyable to talk to. Believe it or not, hostility is a very easy way to get people to react how you want.

The difference is the way you tried to engage with him was not in a way he could. If someone said to me "I think you have something to hide" what am I supposed to say? No I don't? I also don't think his response makes him scum either, because it's more logical than reactionary.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 07:00 PM
I don't really have interest in pushing you right now. I see easier targets to crack.

M-FM Kyoko Kirigiri
October 31st, 2016, 07:06 PM

I'll take Moogle, Wildcard-you, Unknown, Zynonymous, the fire smoking person, and one of the lurkers.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:08 PM
1.) Someone acting as if they have nothing to hide does not automatically mean they have noting to hide.

2.) If I am in a very similar position, why do you expect me to believe that we are different alignments doing the same thing? It has to be more detailed than that.

I am very enjoyable to talk to. Believe it or not, hostility is a very easy way to get people to react how you want.

The difference is the way you tried to engage with him was not in a way he could. If someone said to me "I think you have something to hide" what am I supposed to say? No I don't? I also don't think his response makes him scum either, because it's more logical than reactionary.

Once again, you're hanging on the points of the argument and not the purpose of the argument.
Your posts read true to me, that you actually think these things. I don't think a Mafia member would get into a conversation with me the way you did, nor say the type of things you did. deathworlds, to me, read that he put thought into the post before saying it; which is an odd thing to do when you're posting and not having any one pressure you.
He definitely could've responded to my statements. How is saying "no I don't?" not a legitimate response? If he responded with that, I would get a town read from that. Which is the entire point.

M-FM Wildcard
October 31st, 2016, 07:09 PM
TBH I kind of like Moogle. Although, his willingness to alter his roleplay at the risk of annoying people stands out.

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 07:10 PM
I'd like Zealot and Kool-Aid Man to be in my universe, and Unknown to not be. Mostly because those two can help me find and eliminate Pac-Man! RAWR.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 07:16 PM
When everyone has already decided where they want me to be. Lol =(

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 07:18 PM
Rocks can't chase Pac-Man. They'll just get eaten.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 07:19 PM
TBH, given I said I was suspicious of Cruise, don't see any other reason why HE in particular would not want me in his universe.

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 07:19 PM
Rocks can't chase Pac-Man. They'll just get eaten.

Oh honestly, your decision was based on roleplay?

AnassRhamur
October 31st, 2016, 07:34 PM
-notafk

Unknown1234
October 31st, 2016, 07:35 PM
Did you miss the message? You are already dying of a heart attack =(

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 07:35 PM

Uhn dara ma'nakai. I will not betray the home world by denying who I am.

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:09 PM
@Everyone /discuss

Definitely not you.

Gimmie Moogle and Wildcard and we'll be unstoppable.

M-FM Zynonymous
October 31st, 2016, 08:26 PM
@Everyone /discuss

I honestly have no idea

M-FM Zealot
October 31st, 2016, 08:29 PM
I honestly have no idea

It's alright, there's no point to this dumb little exercise anyway.

M-FM Cruise Elroy
October 31st, 2016, 09:43 PM
Off to find the yellow guy. Those of you in the other universe, make sure to save some fun for me!

deathworlds
October 31st, 2016, 09:51 PM

So you'd prefer to not have a person who is pushing you to be in the same universe as you?

Fair enough, I wouldn't like that either regardless of alignment.

In other news I have a throbbing headache so don't expect anything helpful from me for 13ish hours.

Forum Mafia GM
October 31st, 2016, 11:03 PM
THE UNIVERSES HAVE SPLIT. PLEASE REPORT TO YOUR RESPECTIVE DAY CHATS TO CONTINUE THE REMAINING 48 HOURS OF DAY.