PDA

View Full Version : InXile Entertainment

Helz
October 16th, 2016, 01:46 AM
At a glance they look great. Raised over 5 million for the squeal for Torment through crowd funding and pioneered a successful project with wasteland 2. They were able to stay within budget and deliver a quality product to their backers with this project. Yet in their follow up project the became over funded and they decided to delay the project by a year and a half turning an exclusively PC backed game into a console port project. If that greed is not enough the donations were siphoned to develop wasteland 3 so a stronger platform for a kick starter could be created. Roughly a third of money donated to the Torment project was ever spent on the torment project.

Remember- A donation to InXile is on par with giving money to a hobo with the expectation it wont be blown on getting fucked up. If you are stupid enough to donate you can't bitch about where the money goes. Suck it Allen : )

Helz
October 16th, 2016, 01:47 AM
This is a pissing contest. Support this post so I can rub it in my friends face

SuperJack
October 16th, 2016, 03:16 AM
I completely support you with these and many other fucking kick-starts that piss in your face when they have your money.

Frog
October 16th, 2016, 09:00 AM
100% agree

That's why I piss in hobos cups instead