PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 214 Mean Girls

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Frog
October 9th, 2016, 07:45 PM
S-FM Mean Girls

https://media.giphy.com/media/126BBCXKmJpXnW/giphy.gif
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37952-S-FM-Mean-Girls

This is a game of Simple Forum Mafia. This is a standard balanced setup. For a clearer idea on how to expect to approach this setup, click on the spoiler.

Article #2: Seers/Cops and Keeping Good Cover
- written by Yates (http://www.mafiauniverse.net/members/334-Yates)

“A secret's worth depends on the people from whom it must be kept.”
― Carlos Ruiz Zafón, “The Shadow of the Wind”

http://i.imgur.com/7Qy6RLv.png

This is a guide on understanding the basic principles of being a seer, providing seer cover, and the information generated by the scum team’s seer hunt.

What is a seer?
A seer [also known as a cop] is a basic Town power role with the ability to investigate one person per night in order to determine their alignment. The game mod then sends these investigation results to the seer/cop at the beginning of each new day. These investigation results are called "peeks."

In basic games, there are three things that are always going to happen:

A seer has to "drop peeks." This means that they have to find a way to post their results in the thread for the Town to see.

The Town needs to provide "seer cover" [also known as "hypo cop'ing"]. This means that the rest of the Town should be providing fake peeks in order to confuse the scum team and hide the real seer results until it is safe for the real seer to claim or the real seer is killed.

The scum has to "seer hunt." In basic games, the scum team does not have a lot of time to find the seer. In a typical standard game if the scum team doesn't find the seer by day 3 and the seer has 3 live peeks or 2 live peeks and a scum peek the game is mechanically locked and the Town always wins.

Seer Hunt Clear
Let's talk about "seer hunt clear" [SHC]:
Seer hunt clear is when a person is "cleared" as Town because the scum team killed the person with a fake peek on them.

Example:
Yates fakes a Town peek on Thingy.
That night Yates is killed by the scum team.
Thingy is considered seer hunt cleared.

Why? Look at point 3 above. The scum team has a limited amount of time to find the seer. They are very unlikely to kill someone who has a fake peek on scum. The reason they are very unlikely to kill someone with a fake peek on scum is because the "peek" is inaccurate which means that person can't be the real seer.

To continue the example:
Yates fakes a Town peek on Thingy.
Thingy is actually scum.
Thingy and his scum team now know that Yates is NOT the seer and will usually night kill someone else in an effort to find the real seer.

How to provide cover
The trick with providing cover is in figuring out accurate fake peeks and maintaining those peeks as the day progresses. As you saw above, once you fake a peek on scum the scum team knows you are not the real seer and that limits the pool of potential people who can be the real seer. This being the case, it is almost always advisable to fake your "peek" on someone you are Town reading. In order to do this, it makes the most sense for everyone to hold off on dropping their fake peeks [and for the seer to hold off on dropping their real peek] until there is enough information in the thread to give everyone actual reads. It is always easier to maintain a fake peek on someone you are Town reading anyway.

Some people think it's a good idea to drop their peek in their first post. While this might seem like a good idea, since statistically you are more likely to randomly choose a villager, you make it harder for the real seer to pretend their read could also be fake. This method also relies 100% on luck. While luck is certainly involved to a certain extent, we also like to think of this as a game of skill. So why not use your skills by waiting longer in order to improve your luck?

Make your peeks clear. Some people like to hide their fake peeks. This is a bad idea. If you get killed at night, you want your peeks to be OBVIOUS to the rest of the Town. This is especially true in Turbo games where every second counts. The less time the village has to spend figuring out your peeks, the easier it will be to soft clear Townies. Also, you will want your real seer to make their peeks obvious so you want to try to emulate that clarity. Using phrases like “if I’m the seer I peeked playerX Town n0” or simply “I peeked player Town last night” leave no doubt.

Once you have committed to a fake peek, you have to stick with that peek. If I call Thingy my n0 peek and I suddenly start suspecting him [even though the scum team knows he is Town], it becomes pretty clear to the scum team that I am not the real seer because I "dropped cover." So if I call Thingy my n0 peek, he has to always be the "Towniest" person in all future reads lists.

The hardest time to maintain cover is when someone claims to be the real seer. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and evaluate the authenticity of that claim before you just drop your cover . Scum will often fake claim seer when caught to see how people react so their team mates might be able to find the real seer.

How to drop peeks as the seer
Hopefully, everyone in the Town is savvy enough to know how to properly fake peek. One of the best ways to do this is to “disguise” your peek as a read. As you read above, the players who are better at providing seer cover drop their peeks based on reads. If they are doing this, it will make things a lot easier on you. If not, then it doesn’t matter too much because the scum will see your peeks and hopefully assume that your peek is “too easy” of a target because it is clearly based off of a read.

The trick to providing the Town with your peeks is to make them indistinguishable from fake peeks but also clear. If you are the seer you want there to be no doubts about who your peeks are. This is especially true in Turbo games where every second counts. Using phrases like “if I’m the seer I peeked playerX Town n0” or simply “I peeked player Town last night” leave no doubt. If you bury your peeks in long reads lists or rambling posts, there’s always a danger they will not be seen.

The biggest challenge you will face is when someone fake claims being the real seer. A good Town will evaluate all claims and will not immediately drop seer cover. If they do? You may be forced to unvote or vote for someone in order to appear to be a regular Townie. Even if you change your vote back, the hope is that your flinch will make the scum team think you are not the real seer because the real seer will know not to flinch. Ideally, you will have a Town hero who does NOT flinch at all and will eat the bullet for you at night. Knowing when to counter claim is an art and a whole topic of its own that I will leave up to you.

Cliffs:

EVERYONE should provide seer cover.
Peeks should be clear.
Seer cover based on reads is usually more accurate than random luck.
Don’t drop cover.
Seer hunt clear is a real thing.

Open Setup - 9 Players

Mean Girl (Mafia Goon)
Mean Girl (Mafia Goon)
Cady Heron (Town Alignment Cop)
Good Girl (Vanilla Town)
Good Girl (Vanilla Town)
Good Girl (Vanilla Town)
Good Girl (Vanilla Town)
Good Girl (Vanilla Town)
Good Girl (Vanilla Town)

Mechanics

Majority is in effect. Day will end the instant a majority is reached. No posting after majority is reached. Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated. Plurality voting is in effect; whoever receives the most votes by the end of the day will be lynched. No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day. Mafia kills are assigned, not factional. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked. Cops get night zero town peeks. Mafia may only communicate during Night starting n0. If the lynch vote ends in a tie, then a player will be lynched at random from among the tied players. Last wills are not allowed

Rules

These are new rules, you should read them

Instructions to fit in, have everybody like you, and always be happy:

Only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless your role PM allows this. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating.
When the thread is open and the Mafia Host has announced the start of the day phase you can post in it. But only as long as you are a live player. No deadposting, please.
Breadcrumbing is allowed. Secret codes requiring keys or anything resembling that is NOT allowed.
This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill. Do not try to get fancy or angly with the rules, please. An example would include trying to blame the ModBot for a supposed error in order to make a claim of yours more believable.
If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to this account. I'd be happy to help. You should not be asking the Game Host questions in the thread and neither should you ever refer to private communications with the mod.
If you should ever require a sub, PM the mod and stop posting in the thread.
No *****'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

I will repeat this particular rule once more in big letters to make sure you understand:

DO NOT EVER REFERENCE THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THIS GAME THREAD. I.E. YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME WHATSOEVER ON YOUR HOME SITE. IF PEOPLE ASK YOU QUESTIONS, TELL THEM YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE GAME AND LINK THEM TO THIS THREAD.

We expect participation, and if you do not seem to be participating, for example, if you post less than 10 times per day phase, it is possible that we will consider subbing you out of the game. If you don't post at all, a sub will be found ASAP, at our discretion.

Please do not put me in a tough situation. It has happened several times in the past seasons that people have made comments about the game that could potentially indicate their alignment. Even saying "the game is a lot of fun" or "man, I hate this" is way, way, way, way inappropriate!

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING RELATING TO SUBS. Whether that be why someone subbed out or who might sub in, don't discuss it at all. If you are choosing to sub out, do not post about it in the thread. The only discussion of substitution should happen between the relevant player and the hosts, never in the thread.

Phase Lengths

Days are 48 hours in length. Nights are 24 hours in length. Day and Night lengths may be altered pre-game if requested, including extended weekend times.

Roles

High School (Town) Roles:

Good Girl (Vanilla Town)

You are a Good Girl (Vanilla Town). You win when all threats to the High School have been eliminated.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m51hwc0fd91rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Cady Heron (Town Alignment Cop)

You are Cady Heron (Town Alignment Cop). You win when all threats to the High School have been eliminated.
https://media.giphy.com/media/cv1p8XPm17Qwo/giphy.gif
As Cady Heron, you have access to the Alignment Inspection Night Action. Alignment Inspection will reveal a target's alignment ([b]Good Girl/Mean Girl). Submit your Night Action each night using a PM to the host with the title: Night Action (#). You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If you do not submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the un-Inspected living players.

You receive a randomized Night 0 check amongst Good Girl players upon receiving your rolecard.

Inspection Results for Night 0.

Player A is a Good Girl

Mean Girl (Mafia) Roles:

Mean Girl (Mafia Goon)

You are a Mean Girl. You win when the High School cannot regain majority. Your teammates are:

[I]Mean Girls

Player A
Player B

Mafia Chat: Pre-Game and Night Only
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131015034521/degrassi/images/7/73/Regina-george-shave-your-back.gif
As Mean Girl, you have access to the Burn Book Night Action. Players targeted with this action will drop out of High School in shame at the end of the Night. Submit your Night Action each night using a PM to the host with the title: Night Action (#). You may change your target as many times as you want. The last action submitted will be used.

If no Mean Girls submit an action, a player will be picked at random from the living non-Mean Girls.

Frog
October 9th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Still Walking The Halls of Hot Girl High School

Suntax
Eggy
secondpassing
Stereo
PLZLEAVEDUCKK
Whad
Mesk514
Unknown1234

Dropped Out Of High School

purebe Mafia Goon (Lynched D1)

Day 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=643622&viewfull=1#post643622)
Night 1 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=644211&viewfull=1#post644211)

Frog
October 9th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Walking along the halls of her new high school, Cady Heron was distracted by her beautiful classmates.
http://campusriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Mean-Girls-GIF-Cady-Heron-Lindsay-Lohan-Falls-In-Trash-Can1.gif

She had never had these urges before, but she couldn't take her eyes off her classmates in the gym locker room.
https://media.giphy.com/media/UWq7ODI2cACqY/giphy.gif

Flustered she introduced herself to many of her classmates, especially the girls.
https://inexpensivechic.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/cady-mean-girls.gif

She found herself quickly promising her love to everyone, but how many girls really loved her back?
https://65.media.tumblr.com/44edc8da06a70dd9fa3dd54a7eeb6d39/tumblr_inline_n52o2iCDM21r2hgp1.gif

She decided she'd stalk her classmates at night when they're most (s)exposed to find out for sure whether or not her infatuation is going unrequited.

The girls at Hot Girl High School have gone insane and pandemonium breaks out across the school. The halls are littered with copies of rumors about every girl in the high school except for 9.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4zb3uUmUB1qbbb7uo1_r1_500.gif

The PA System turns on

This is Principal Ron Duvall.

The following students must report to my office immediately.

Suntax; Eggy; SecondPassing; Stereo; PLZLEAVEDUCKK; purebe; Whad; Mesk514; Unknown1234; MattZed; SuperJack;

That is all.

The PA System turns on again.

Principal Ron Duvall clears his throat.

On second thought, line up on the football field. My office is being overrun. I'll meet you there.

http://imghumour.com/assets/Uploads/Hot-football-girls.jpg

You know why you're here. The student or students responsible for the burn book and the bat shit craziness going on inside are here. The ones responsible will be punished, or you will all be punished. Talk amongst yourselves. I'll keep you here all night if I have to.

SuperJack and MattZed have a doctor's note excusing them from this for now. Something about cake?

Oh, and we're only allowed to keep the rest here until 4 PM.

SuperJack and MattZed, you're both excused for cake I guess.

As for the rest of you...
https://media.giphy.com/media/nSWUuvORNEc6I/giphy.gif

Frog
October 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Day Starts Monday October 10th, 7 PM Central Time / 8 PM Eastern Time

Suntax
Eggy
secondpassing
Stereo
PLZLEAVEDUCKK
purebe
Whad
Mesk514
Unknown1234

Day lasts 48 hours
If Majority is not reached, whoever receives the most amount of votes EOD will be lynched.
In the event of ties, one of the tied players will be lynched at random.

Frog
October 10th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Day Starts Now

Suntax
Eggy
secondpassing
Stereo
PLZLEAVEDUCKK
purebe
Whad
Mesk514
Unknown1234

Day lasts 45.5 hours
If Majority is not reached, whoever receives the most amount of votes EOD will be lynched.
In the event of ties, one of the tied players will be lynched at random.

Day ends Oct 12 8 PM EST

Sorry for the late start (birthday stuff went late)

Mesk514
October 10th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Wooohoooo only almost 3 hours late buy alright, Almighty Town Almighty Mesk here back from her 2 game boycott.
Time to start with a quality policy vote
SecondPassing

no further comment as role play literally demands I be nice

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
I just way to say Gretchen is my love and since there are only two mean girls, she is clearly one of the good girls.

Purebe/mesk are the mafia... so new record in solving the game.

whad

No giving reads without reasoning this game!!

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Wooohoooo only almost 3 hours late buy alright, Almighty Town Almighty Mesk here back from her 2 game boycott.
SecondPassing

Policy vote? Preposterous!
Mesk514

If anything, you should be policy lynched for not reading posts. Then again, that's based on former games. I should probably give Mesk a better chance, but I'm cooking pasta right now.

secondpassing
'sup duck.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
Wow

1) I already failed to solve the game in one post
2) a TvT argument has already happened....

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Not much just counting the days until my love gretchen notices me.

purebe
October 10th, 2016, 08:06 PM
as we all know when a bunch of girls in high school get together they have to decide on the pretty girl pecking order, so, since I'm the prettiest you ladies need to work out your totem pole

Unknown1234
October 10th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Mesk514

If anything, you should be policy lynched for not reading posts. Then again, that's based on former games. I should probably give Mesk a better chance, but I'm cooking pasta right now.

If I was scum, I would call you out and accuse you of OMGUSing even though it is super easy.

If I was Town, I wouldn't have said that because that itself is calling him out.

If I was scum, I wouldn't have said that last message because I would be revealing an obvious flaw.

So much confusion.... Unknown is unreadable GG WP Miss lynch #Unknown incoming.

Now, I must play to my town AND scum game my throwing out a RVS. Hue hue hue...

Stereo

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 08:10 PM
as we all know when a bunch of girls in high school get together they have to decide on the pretty girl pecking order, so, since I'm the prettiest you ladies need to work out your totem pole

.... soooo you know they consider the prettiest girl to be regina. Thanks for claiming mafia in both your tone and your content?

I was 1/2 on my opening post, thats not bad at all.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Stereo I know you play the mod a lot, but if you are with purebe and want to just concede now that is okay. Killing me in the night is going to look rather suspicious

Eggy
October 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
secondpassing omgus was real secondpassing and duck are scum gg

Unknown1234
October 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Stereo I know you play the mod a lot, but if you are with purebe and want to just concede now that is okay. Killing me in the night is going to look rather suspicious

Hit the CAn duck, Hit the can..

Unknown1234
October 10th, 2016, 08:14 PM

Nice putting secondpassing at L-3. Go for the Quick Hammer bro.

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM

Are you scum? T.T
Should I sheep you?

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM

Hey, so like:

What is your opinion about RVS?
How are you and DUCKK connected?
Have you played against RuFF in SC2Ladder?

Unknown1234
October 10th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Are you scum? T.T
Should I sheep you?

I might be scum. I might also be town. The question is, what am I tomorrow?

Unknown1234
October 10th, 2016, 08:22 PM
TBH I don't approve of changing profile pictures. My favourite one though is obviously the Duck.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Hey, so like:

ruff is my boy. We went drinking together after we lost in single bracket stage of dreamhack austin.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM

Unlike my scum list WHICH HAS/HAD a purpose,

this "found the scum team" feels fake.

It also contains two towns.

unknown I got red mod abused and they gave me a profile picture. I was abused dammit.

Stereo
October 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM

Uhm, exCUSE me, bitch? Your flat tits won't even attract those desperate band nerds.

Please, that skank has no place in my heart.

purebe

purebe
October 10th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Uhm, exCUSE me, bitch? Your flat tits won't even attract those desperate band nerds.

Oh my gosh, did you really just say that? You are such a slut.

Eggy
October 10th, 2016, 08:56 PM

i will trust me

Eggy
October 10th, 2016, 08:58 PM

unknown is 1000% scum everygame hes third scum with second and duck

Eggy
October 10th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Unlike my scum list WHICH HAS/HAD a purpose,

this "found the scum team" feels fake.

It also contains two towns.

unknown I got red mod abused and they gave me a profile picture. I was abused dammit.

How could you know you are both town?? hmmm supsicious

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Town in particular order:
Mesk
Secondpassing
Stereo

Who the fuck knows:
Unknown....
eggy ( his later posts that I didn't quote were more of a towny tone)

Scum:
Purebe

Not sure scum mesk opens the game with this comment.

Mesk514

Mixed feelings about this post, could lean either way, but would probably lean slightly more town.

Hey, so like:

Questions that will understand the relationship between duck and pure and generate content/reads. +town points.

Pure is mafia as fuck rofl.

Feels fake and scummy.
[QUOTE=Stereo;643659]Uhm, exCUSE me, bitch? Your flat tits won't even attract those desperate band nerds.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:10 PM
How could you know you are both town?? hmmm supsicious

Three options:

1) I am good at the game
2) I am cop and know who one of the towns are
3) I am mafia and know who the towns are

oh and a 4th) I am bad at the game and he is not town.

but yeah in this setup its pretty easy to "know" things. Honestly if the cop and the check are outside of the people I have commented on, the town probably already has auto.

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Oh my gosh, did you really just say that? You are such a slut.

Hey so like can you answer those questions (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=643654&viewfull=1#post643654)?
:D

Also, among the so-far active posters, you're the only one to not have voted.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:14 PM
oh and I meant to say my town list was in no particular order* and I meant to quote stereos post properly and say it was a towny tone....

im ready to lynch purebe though

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Town in particular order:
Mesk
Secondpassing
Stereo

Mesk:
"No further comment as role play literally demands I be nice."
I believe she softed incorrectly. Agree with this town thing.. sort of. If I misread misreading her soft claim...

Stereo:
If stereo/purebe was actually the mafia team, then his reaction to the association is something I would not expect.
Sounded genuine.

Eggy
October 10th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Three options:

1) I am good at the game
2) I am cop and know who one of the towns are
3) I am mafia and know who the towns are

oh and a 4th) I am bad at the game and he is not town.

but yeah in this setup its pretty easy to "know" things. Honestly if the cop and the check are outside of the people I have commented on, the town probably already has auto.

this pings me as retarded you are definately scum or retard I will decide shortly im abit drunk as it is so my views might change between tonight and tmrq

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:21 PM
this pings me as retarded you are definately scum or retard I will decide shortly im abit drunk as it is so my views might change between tonight and tmrq

Well fuck, that escalated quickly.

Eggy
Mesk:
I believe she softed incorrectly. Agree with this town thing.. sort of. If I misread misreading her soft claim...

Stereo:
If stereo/purebe was actually the mafia team, then his reaction to the association is something I would not expect.
Sounded genuine.

mesk is 1000% town missed this soft claim she is def claiming good girl mesk is queen of softclaims/obvious claims

Eggy
Well fuck, that escalated quickly.

not quick enough for my liking

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Are you scum? T.T
Should I sheep you?

What do you think of this post DUCKK?

::

Where do you see Eggy's town tone? I can't seem to find it.
(It may be because I already distrust Eggy due to VCA)

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Mesk:

Stereo:
Sounded genuine.

Shouldn't be bringing attention to soft claims, but yes I saw what you saw....

I agree with your stereo comment as well. I think stereo/purebe is never a world.

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 09:24 PM
mesk is 1000% town missed this soft claim she is def claiming good girl mesk is queen of softclaims/obvious claims

Oh I didn't miss it.

Explanation:
Cady Heron is a good girl.
Good girls are good girls.

Therefore, she has not "soft" claimed either role in a way that makes sense to me.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:27 PM
What do you think of this post DUCKK?

::

Where do you see Eggy's town tone? I can't seem to find it.
(It may be because I already distrust Eggy due to VCA)

I think it is leaning towards unknown as scum. In games I have played and watched I have successfully read unknown every game, and have had to hard defend him in some games. The only game he was mafia I was with him and bussing him, and now that he might be mafia when I am town, there is a chance he is throwing his play style off to confuse me. If so it is working, but I think it may be a bit of a stretch to say he would be changing his play style to fool one particular player.

Eggy's town tone was from "I will" or w/e he said in response to hammering a quick lynch. In his mafia game with purebe where I was helping pure, I paid a lot of attention to eggy, and told purebe to basically distance. In reading his posts he seems to play more towards the 'follow town, I am one of you guys' by saying things like "we shouldn't lynch until the very end of day, etc.

His town tone has since gone away though. Fucker called me retarded or scum. I am both retarded and scum, thank you.

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Shouldn't be bringing attention to soft claims, but yes I saw what you saw....https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/jet-engine-10412643.jpg

It was blowing so hard my eyes started to dry out.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Whad I see you, you scum bro? trying to locate purbe's partners.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:36 PM

So I am retarded or scum for saying secondpassing is town, but you are 1000% sure mesk is town because she said she was?

LOL k.

Whad
October 10th, 2016, 09:36 PM
If I was scum, I would call you out and accuse you of OMGUSing even though it is super easy.

If I was Town, I wouldn't have said that because that itself is calling him out.

If I was scum, I wouldn't have said that last message because I would be revealing an obvious flaw.

Stereo

This post really bothers me.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:39 PM
This post really bothers me.

I found it odd how he wanted to play towards his town and scum game. If he is town it does not make sense to try and look scummy except for a few reasons....

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 09:41 PM
I think it is leaning towards unknown as scum. In games I have played and watched I have successfully read unknown every game, and have had to hard defend him in some games. The only game he was mafia I was with him and bussing him, and now that he might be mafia when I am town, there is a chance he is throwing his play style off to confuse me. If so it is working, but I think it may be a bit of a stretch to say he would be changing his play style to fool one particular player.

Eggy's town tone was from "I will" or w/e he said in response to hammering a quick lynch. In his mafia game with purebe where I was helping pure, I paid a lot of attention to eggy, and told purebe to basically distance. In reading his posts he seems to play more towards the 'follow town, I am one of you guys' by saying things like "we shouldn't lynch until the very end of day, etc.

His town tone has since gone away though. Fucker called me retarded or scum. I am both retarded and scum, thank you.

I actually had the opposite reaction to Unknown's reply. Instead of replying, "I am town" like a standard town/scum person would— the comment draws attention to itself. The reply made was not structured and leaves us "guessing" whether or not he wants us to think of him as town or not. As of what I have, he leans town, due to that ambiguity. That, or he is ALSO throwing his play style off to confuse all of us. The question is, what is he tomorrow?

Eggy said, "I will trust me". I'm biased against them for their bias towards me, as both Mesk514 and Eggy are both voting me. Again. Funny thing was, the three(?) times they did it they were all town. But the real question is: would he do it as scum? I'm.. not sure. Never really know what's going through his mind as he makes decisions. I hope they will be good this game.

:: You are the most vocal against purebe, but your vote..

Whad
October 10th, 2016, 09:43 PM

Stereo

I think that OMGUS is pretty scummy and warrants a callout.

It appears to me that unknown is trying to pre-empt a "secondpassing omgus voted mesk and it's scummy" type of argument by saying that it's scummy to call omgus scummy. (And then disguising the rest of the post with a bunch of waffly back and forth calling himself unreadable and a mislynch.)

I'll have to see how this develops, but it seems totally unnatural. I'd doubt the obvious unknown/secondpassing team but could see unknown/secondpassing.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I think that OMGUS is pretty scummy and warrants a callout.

It appears to me that unknown is trying to pre-empt a "secondpassing omgus voted mesk and it's scummy" type of argument by saying that it's scummy to call omgus scummy. (And then disguising the rest of the post with a bunch of waffly back and forth calling himself unreadable and a mislynch.)

I'll have to see how this develops, but it seems totally unnatural. I'd doubt the obvious unknown/secondpassing team but could see unknown/secondpassing.

I agree that is mafia unknown/town secondpassing

@SP I didn't really even want to vote because I hate rvs, so pay little attention to the fact I am voting someone I have no read on rather than someone I think is scum. I rather see who else is interacting with someone I scum read rather than make the person "off limits" by having a vote on them.

Whad
October 10th, 2016, 09:49 PM
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/jet-engine-10412643.jpg

It was blowing so hard my eyes started to dry out.

Omg is that a fan picture. Love the fans guys. Love the fans.

Whad
October 10th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Whad I see you, you scum bro? trying to locate purbe's partners.

Nah not scum this time. Explain why you think purbe is scum. Who is purbe btw. Give me the lowdown on purbe, suntax, and stereo. Everyone else I've played with.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Nah not scum this time. Explain why you think purbe is scum. Who is purbe btw. Give me the lowdown on purbe, suntax, and stereo. Everyone else I've played with.

Purebe was my friend I met on warcraft 3 like 10 years ago. I have been probably in a skype call with him for probably over 5 years (real life time). He is new to mafia, but I should have a soul read on him.

Stereo plays on the sc2mod, so we shall see how well he does here.

Suntax is russian I think, so we are fucked if we get on his bad side unless we have vodka to give.

I don't know if purebe is scum, but I will after he pressured.

Stereo
October 10th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Stereo plays on the sc2mod, so we shall see how well he does here.

I am a better town leader as Jester than I am an actual townie.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 10:07 PM
I am a better town leader as Jester than I am an actual townie.

When I roll jester I just play as if I am a sheriff, and lead town to greatness. Nothing like bodyguards and consilieres dieing dueling over your jester life after you get the godfather lynched...

Whad
October 10th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Well I'm off to sleep so I won't be back for a bit. Tbh out of everyone who's posted so far I'd rather lynch Duckk since his many town/scum lists/callouts feel like super shitty attempts to fake cop that aren't at all convincing me he's a VT, are confusing on the very slim chance he is cop, and thus seems like overconfident mafia who knows alignments and is throwing alignment "guesses" around.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Well I'm off to sleep so I won't be back for a bit. Tbh out of everyone who's posted so far I'd rather lynch Duckk since his many town/scum lists/callouts feel like super shitty attempts to fake cop that aren't at all convincing me he's a VT, are confusing on the very slim chance he is cop, and thus seems like overconfident mafia who knows alignments and is throwing alignment "guesses" around.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK

:facepalm:

omgus!:(:(

Duck overconfident so scum? How can I be scum when I already solved the game.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 10:20 PM

PLZLEAVEDUCKK

secondpassing
October 10th, 2016, 10:34 PM
purebe

:l

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 10:40 PM
purebe

My vote is on purebe

so we can assume he is at L-2

Mesk514
October 10th, 2016, 11:05 PM
Can't vote someone who posts a photo of a fan
unvote

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 10th, 2016, 11:11 PM
purebe what are your reads so far. Don't make me link you a picture of a praying mantis spider wasp hybrid scary thing again.
Mesk514 what is your read on me and your read on eggy?

Mesk514
October 10th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Duck your play has been like every other play. The one thing that you've yet to do to make your play a valid "town" play is by claiming survivor. &&& it is this you have yet to do. I am shocked.
However your, I know & I know that play does not surprise me. You ramble a lot as scum though. But then again, this is 60 posts into the game, everything's ramble.

Lol eggy said what? His policy vote? There's nothing indicative whatsoever.

Also, I'm super surprised whad made not setup speculation for his opener! Oh how I missed him

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Ask whad to explain his reads this game, uses it to explain a scum read on me :/ feeldbadman.

I am a little concerned that only one person has slightly mentioned suntax, and nobody voted unknown after how um interesting.... his opening was.

purebe
October 11th, 2016, 01:02 AM
Hey, so like:

I'm down with RVS, is there any counter argument to it? Used to play WC3 with Duck + what he said. I don't think I've ever matched ruff, he probably woulda wrecked me, no idea how to play vs his shit.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:04 AM
I'm down with RVS, is there any counter argument to it? Used to play WC3 with Duck + what he said. I don't think I've ever matched ruff, he probably woulda wrecked me, no idea how to play vs his shit.

who do you think is town and mafia. Also fuck cancer mech.

purebe
October 11th, 2016, 01:05 AM
@PLZLEAVEDUCK: at the moment I'm pretty sure we're all mean girls, this thread has been rough :(

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 04:46 AM
I'm sorry guys. If you thought I was scum, I have a different role again so it's back to guessing.

*sighs* too bad we can't figure out what Unknowns role in the first place is. If he wasn't so incredibly difficult to read it would be less of a challenge (tee hee)

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 04:49 AM

Hmm. He might be onto me if I'm scum. If I'm town he's just losing his screws.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 04:51 AM

Hehehe. Duck is overconfident.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 04:52 AM
purebe

I will cook that :sheep: if you are not careful with it.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 04:54 AM
unknown what the fuck are you doing.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 04:54 AM
unknown what the fuck are you doing.

Sorry.

Sheep?

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 04:57 AM
So I am retarded or scum for saying secondpassing is town, but you are 1000% sure mesk is town because she said she was?

LOL k.

mesk is always town

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 04:59 AM
mesk is always town

+1 Eggy.

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:03 AM
plzleaveduck time to ruffle your feathers

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:04 AM

PLZLEAVEDUCK wud work better if I cud spell ur name u god damn aquatic avian

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 05:05 AM

That was a good post if you had correctly voted him.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 05:06 AM
Stereo feels incredibly opportunistic by being in the background this game. I don't know if it's AI because he died n1, but he needs to talk more.

Stereo

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:07 AM
oh you bastard the second K I see what you did there. Im not moving my vote just because you obviously are pulling some deceptive scum based maneuvers with that bullshit extra K. Trying to avoid lynches at what not PLZLEAVEDUCKK

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:08 AM
That was a good post if you had correctly voted him.

third times the charm

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 05:15 AM
third times the charm

It would be easier if we didn't have to keep telling Duck to leave 😂😂😂

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Sorry.

Sheep?

apparently you cant walk and post on this forum because it constantly logs you out. Anyways 2 miles later.

Your play is garbage as every alignment:

If you are town you are doing nothing and only causing people to tunnel on you
If you are the cop you are drawing me to tunnel you for being useless and are throwing
If you are mafia you are just going to die.

I don't know nor care what meta bullshit you think you are doing, but either focus or get the fuck out.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 05:30 AM
Actually rereading the interactions of unknown and eggy, it does not look it is an informed town interacting with a town, but more like a SvS/WvW.

Eggy Unknown for the scum team.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 05:47 AM
rereading the entire game since I am alone.

The only people who have not sucked and put an effort into moving the game forward seem to be secondpassing and whad.

EVERY other person who has posted has posted absolutely ZERO, no content of substance, throw it all in the trash/delete it.

Now I have to figure out who sucks, who is trolling, and who the scum is. Might even have to just yolo assume sp/whad are town and not playing well as mafia based off of how bad everyone else is.

If you cant tell, I am still very angry about my fucking phone logging out 10 times trying to walk and post, and then deal with the retard gallery.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 05:59 AM
Sorry Duck, but lol it's the second page and you expect top efforts and shit. Fuck you.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:03 AM
There is a difference between trolling early in the game and hindering town.

If I thought we had room for error, I would be pushing a policy lynch on you.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Probably because you know I'm helpful in the future and there are better targets.

Actually, nah, I'm not really hindering town more than trolling and I am aware of what I'm doing. I do understand your pain though Ducky.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:20 AM
Normally I wouldn't care, but this game I am going to be extra tryhard.

Assuming I am playing relatively non donkey this game:

Mafia is forced to either kill me or gamble on who the cop is in the night.

If they kill me and I am NOT the n0 check ( if the cop ever checks me they are dumb and we deserve to lose) then the cop is alive tomorrow with 2 (hopefully) two town checks and its 3 confirmed town with 7 alive and we have 3 lynches to kill into the 4 unconfirmeds (75% chance to win with any lynch).

If they do not attack me, I probably form a town circle and solve the game via poe. If they miss the cop then town probably just gets auto right at the start of day 2 assuming you believe I am town. If they hit the cop, I still solve the game.

Pretty much from my POV, there is no time or reason to engage in early game trolling with this setup.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 06:23 AM
This is the same setup as the one before, except minor tweaks such as:

Cady knows one of the Good Girle.

There is a investigative instead of a busdriver.

Other than that, it's still a 7v2 with technically two confirmed towns. I'm waiting for more people to engage, but until then I'm fine being Unknown.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:27 AM

Other than that, it's still a 7v2 with technically two confirmed towns. I'm waiting for more people to engage, but until then I'm fine being Unknown.

What do you think about both of the people voting on me. Whether the player themselves or their reasoning for voting me.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Normally I wouldn't care, but this game I am going to be extra tryhard.

Assuming I am playing relatively non donkey this game:

Mafia is forced to either kill me or gamble on who the cop is in the night.

If they kill me and I am NOT the n0 check ( if the cop ever checks me they are dumb and we deserve to lose) then the cop is alive tomorrow with 2 (hopefully) two town checks and its 3 confirmed town with 7 alive and we have 3 lynches to kill into the 4 unconfirmeds (75% chance to win with any lynch).

If they do not attack me, I probably form a town circle and solve the game via poe. If they miss the cop then town probably just gets auto right at the start of day 2 assuming you believe I am town. If they hit the cop, I still solve the game.

Pretty much from my POV, there is no time or reason to engage in early game trolling with this setup.

From your POV, you can be scum and have this suit your purposes well too. Also, first you have to be read as town by people in order to be part of a town circle.

I'm less bothered by Unknown's behavior at this point. I'm still keeping an eye on the shifty guy but I do appreciate how he's doing productive things like calling lurkers like Stereo to the forefront.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Stereo I literally just saw you browsing this thread. When you get back, can you please tell me the three players you find the most suspicious and why?

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:37 AM
From your POV, you can be scum and have this suit your purposes well too. Also, first you have to be read as town by people in order to be part of a town circle.

I'm less bothered by Unknown's behavior at this point. I'm still keeping an eye on the shifty guy but I do appreciate how he's doing productive things like calling lurkers like Stereo to the forefront.

Well from my pov I cant be scum, but I get what you are going for. I don't see how trying to generate discussion ever favors me as scum. At best I get town read, but I can do that just playing as I always do. If I am scum I cant possibly be night killed so it doesn't really matter for "my" decision on who to kill in the night.

purebe
October 11th, 2016, 07:13 AM
I can't read duck because he's in my head but if I had to guess I would think he's vanilla town wifom'ing cop who is subtly hinting he's vanilla town.

I get a strong town read on Eggy but that's because I think his posting is much more positive and different than his mafia posting which is subjective and probably a stupid assumption but there you go. I follow Whads reasoning regarding duck but I know in my hearts of heart duck would fake claim cop if he was scum.

Struggling to find a good read on other people at the moment, I lean towards reading Unknown town though.

Stereo
October 11th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Stereo I literally just saw you browsing this thread. When you get back, can you please tell me the three players you find the most suspicious and why?

I've asked Frog to replace me. Unforeseen circumstances have came up, and it is better for the game that I am taken out.

Stereo
October 11th, 2016, 07:18 AM
vote

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 07:38 AM
No worries stereo, take care.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 07:42 AM
I can't read duck because he's in my head but if I had to guess I would think he's vanilla town wifom'ing cop who is subtly hinting he's vanilla town.

I get a strong town read on Eggy but that's because I think his posting is much more positive and different than his mafia posting which is subjective and probably a stupid assumption but there you go. I follow Whads reasoning regarding duck but I know in my hearts of heart duck would fake claim cop if he was scum.

Struggling to find a good read on other people at the moment, I lean towards reading Unknown town though.

How the fuck do you know my mafia(game not alignment) play so well when you don't even play the game.

Also, how the fuck do you know what WIFOM is?

"I can't read duck because he's in my head"

I initially thought this was mafia purebe flustered because he hears me cackling on skype about finding all 3 mafia on the mod on day 1 and getting called a hacker. However, he also knows I fake claim cop every single game and makes me think the entire post is towny now.

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Hiya all, I'm in class so please forgive me for errors and such...
I mentioned this before I went to bed, ducks flip flopping is always something that makes it hard for me to read him. His play is consitent for when he's town but its also just a scummy play. Until I enter the head of duck, I will never know what stimulates this thought process... I have him as null / town lean

Whad, can you please give me some setup speculation for old times sake? Every time I've scum read whad (even when he was town) he was always stuck on something within the setup & his minor fixation had me fixated on him. Because there is none of that yet I'm a little surpirsed. Whad is a full null

Stereo I hope whatever going on with you is all good, i'll miss you !!!

Eggy hasMt come in with a lurking game so that's like the biggest PING for me. His attitude seems a little hostile tho. Towards unknown, I understand.... but DUCK? why would anyone want to be mean to duck? He's the worlds sweetest person

/null lean scum

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 08:32 AM
You were in class the second you signed up for a game I was in....

Mesk has a god read on my mafia play therefore, I am now confirmed town. Thank you meskers. Anybody would like to oppose this may gladly enter the coliseum with me. Oh nvm I could be mafia with mesk, but I am not that lucky. I would use the entire night chat tonight to sing her songs.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Hi. I'm at school but, I'm sorry to hear that Stereo.

unvote

Suntax
October 11th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Privet Comrades .

I am here and since i have not been on the mafia for some time so I may be a bit rusty but i will attempt to give my analysis and shit when I can.

I am just checking in however so I will be here for 5ish mins then I will be off.

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 10:12 AM
....well I guess those 5 minutes are up then eh

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Actually rereading the interactions of unknown and eggy, it does not look it is an informed town interacting with a town, but more like a SvS/WvW.

Eggy Unknown for the scum team.

man your so good duck teach me plz solved the game day 1. How did you know me and unknown are the mafia?? was it because I said how coll that would be in sign ups?

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:33 AM

what if hindering town is what people are going for? aka scum?

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:34 AM

this is early game and I never troll so I think im allowed to have fun for once

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:37 AM
What do you think about both of the people voting on me. Whether the player themselves or their reasoning for voting me.

cant argue with my reasoning for voting you. Maybe if you only had one K at the end of your name this wudnt be happening. So whos fault is it really?

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:40 AM
How the fuck do you know my mafia(game not alignment) play so well when you don't even play the game.

Also, how the fuck do you know what WIFOM is?

"I can't read duck because he's in my head"

I initially thought this was mafia purebe flustered because he hears me cackling on skype about finding all 3 mafia on the mod on day 1 and getting called a hacker. However, he also knows I fake claim cop every single game and makes me think the entire post is towny now.

yea wtf purebe is a clever as hell

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:43 AM
I mentioned this before I went to bed, ducks flip flopping is always something that makes it hard for me to read him. His play is consitent for when he's town but its also just a scummy play. Until I enter the head of duck, I will never know what stimulates this thought process... I have him as null / town lean

Whad, can you please give me some setup speculation for old times sake? Every time I've scum read whad (even when he was town) he was always stuck on something within the setup & his minor fixation had me fixated on him. Because there is none of that yet I'm a little surpirsed. Whad is a full null

Eggy hasMt come in with a lurking game so that's like the biggest PING for me. His attitude seems a little hostile tho. Towards unknown, I understand.... but DUCK? why would anyone want to be mean to duck? He's the worlds sweetest person

/null lean scum

hey fuck you buddy im the worlds sweetest psrson and duck is not even a person hes a moderately intelligent bird okay? enough with that ima stop you right there you read me as town from now on okay? or else we are going to have some problems me and you

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:44 AM
You were in class the second you signed up for a game I was in....

Mesk has a god read on my mafia play therefore, I am now confirmed town. Thank you meskers. Anybody would like to oppose this may gladly enter the coliseum with me. Oh nvm I could be mafia with mesk, but I am not that lucky. I would use the entire night chat tonight to sing her songs.

your still scum to me ugly duckling, forever and always

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Privet Comrades .

I am here and since i have not been on the mafia for some time so I may be a bit rusty but i will attempt to give my analysis and shit when I can.

I am just checking in however so I will be here for 5ish mins then I will be off.

oh shit I wild communist had appeared

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 10:51 AM
hey fuck you buddy im the worlds sweetest psrson and duck is not even a person hes a moderately intelligent bird okay? enough with that ima stop you right there you read me as town from now on okay? or else we are going to have some problems me and you

sorry master, i forgot how we worked... i'm merely a slave to your mind ;)

All hail Always Town EGGY

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 10:59 AM
anyways...

sooooo

how are we doing? hows the weather?

just trying to start some good conversation

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 10:59 AM
secondpassing my main dude, how are you on this fine tuesday?

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Hi mesk. Class starting. Bb 2 hours before soccer game.

Lynch eggy, thanks.

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Hi mesk. Class starting. Bb 2 hours before soccer game.

Lynch eggy, thanks.

LYNCH EGGY? HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST A THING

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 11:39 AM
wow this is sucha very productive game

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 11:55 AM
(in response to PLZLEAVEDUCKK) what if hindering town is what people are going for? aka scum?

What were you trying to say here? Is this post purposeful?

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 11:59 AM
secondpassing my main dude, how are you on this fine tuesday?

It's sunny outside, and rather cool. I miss the clouds, but the sun is nice too. It could be storming outside and I think I would still like the weather, I'll take anything.

Should definitely be more focused on studying right now >....>
Wouldn't mind an easy game for this match. Can the scum just claim it?

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Are you the fish?

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 12:01 PM
LYNCH EGGY? HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST A THING

Can you explain this read? What did you see from Eggy that tells you he is town?
Or is it some sort of psychological pressure?

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Are you the fish?

Are you the rock?

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Are you the rock?

The rock is me.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Can you explain this read? What did you see from Eggy that tells you he is town?

It was because he told her to town read him.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:11 PM
oh shit I wild communist had appeared

:O

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 12:14 PM

Eggy told me to town read him. So I town read him. I'm a good girl. I do as I'm told

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:15 PM
SecondPassing

Mesk never policy votes. Interesting to see this because she yelled at me for never doing them. I think she's scum probably.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Wait no I don't.

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Mesk never policy votes. Interesting to see this because she yelled at me for never doing them. I think she's scum probably.

Well actually it really depends on my mood. Yesterday I was feeling very in touch with my feelings for secondpassing so I decided to show him some love. He posted a fan, that was a clear sign he was showing me some love back.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Sigh. Can we all just agree to sheep me at EoD? Reading this is bringing me sadness

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:25 PM
I don't really have any strong scum vibes. Stuff I did notice though:

Suntax may very well be scum because nobody else is terribly scummy.

Duck has really been drawing to conclusions IMO, but I don't think his try hard act is scum play right now.

Mesk with her RVS vote is really one of the only things she's done that's notable for either alignment. I also considered that she said that today was not very productive, however didn't try to engage anyone or to discuss anyone and instead announced it wasn't productive and fled.

Eggy is really savage. Like, insulting people in every post savage. Town or Scum? Meh not sure. He's a Wild Card.

Suntax's single post should be looked at more, but I will cover that in a second.

I didn't like Stereo's opening play, so I will be heavy reading that slot.

Secondpassing is probably my favourite. I need to read more closely for further input.

Whad is good too, although I don't get what he found scummy in my first post along side Duck. To me it feels more like trying to use something to make me look bad already. Not sure if this theory really works though because he wasn't worried about my playstyle. Could be a method to not draw hostile attention towards you.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:27 PM
Privet Comrades .

Things I look at right now.

1.) he says he is a bit "rusty" which is weird coming from a town perspective.

2.) Makes it very obvious he will not be around much for discussion.

3,) Blames his skill even more, likely in a act for us to believe he will say dumb things and be pardoned.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Eggy had a poor reaction to Suntax's post.

Mesk had an awful reaction to Eggy's demands. She's very friendly with Duck and Eggy, which is a weird act to keep in game.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Well actually it really depends on my mood. Yesterday I was feeling very in touch with my feelings for secondpassing so I decided to show him some love. He posted a fan, that was a clear sign he was showing me some love back.

I don't like that you tried to reason with me about the post comment. From town mesk, I would expect a comment on the lines of "Well I did it bitch so fuck off".

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:31 PM
Adding to Mesk being friendly, she pardoned her vote because someone (secondpassing I think) posted a fan.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Nvm unknown is town. I had the exact read literally verbatim on snorlax. Don't know his name and on phone so sorry.

I think town is

Duck
Whad
Mesk
Unknown
Stereo
Sp

Scum
Pure
Eggy
Snorlax

I honestly think it's that simple. Cop can check within mesk unknown snorlax or me I guess... Whad would be a good check too

Town wins gg? No no it's never this easy.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Fuck and his mesk read matches mins too almost

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 12:35 PM
The rock is me.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21407&d=1476214388
This one is me.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:38 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21407&d=1476214388
This one is me.

Why is that man with the glasses holding you?

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Duck, is Stereo Town out of POE? Or something else.

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 12:41 PM
I don't like that you tried to reason with me about the post comment. From town mesk, I would expect a comment on the lines of "Well I did it bitch so fuck off".

You're so fuvking dumb. Role play literally demands I be nice. Get with the program or fuck off

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:42 PM
You're so fuvking dumb. Role play literally demands I be nice. Get with the program or fuck off

You just contradicted this rule.

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
You just contradicted this rule.

awww sweetie, come find the fucks I give ♡♡

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
awww sweetie, come find the fucks I give ♡♡

What made you give enough fucks to RP in the first place?

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Why is that man with the glasses holding you?

Well, its not actually me, but it is closer. I am glasses and am male?

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Well, its not actually me, but it is closer. I am glasses and am male?

I thought you were the object being held :(

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 12:47 PM

I am Mesk, I give a fuck about the most random things. Role play is the most important part besides foreplay ;)

Mesk514
October 11th, 2016, 12:48 PM
I'm pretty sure if town let's duck lead we'll be getting fucked with just the tip

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Sorry.

Sheep?

Maybe.

Probably because you know I'm helpful in the future and there are better targets.

Actually, nah, I'm not really hindering town more than trolling and I am aware of what I'm doing. I do understand your pain though Ducky.

Your opening perplexes me as well. Not just Duckk.

Mesk with her RVS vote is really one of the only things she's done that's notable for either alignment. I also considered that she said that today was not very productive, however didn't try to engage anyone or to discuss anyone and instead announced it wasn't productive and fled.

Eggy is really savage. Like, insulting people in every post savage. Town or Scum? Meh not sure. He's a Wild Card.

Suntax's single post should be looked at more, but I will cover that in a second.

Whad is good too, although I don't get what he found scummy in my first post along side Duck. To me it feels more like trying to use something to make me look bad already. Not sure if this theory really works though because he wasn't worried about my playstyle. Could be a method to not draw hostile attention towards you.

Thanks for the reads.
If you have anything to explain about Whad I'd love to hear it more.
#conclusion(?) vote Suntax/vote Mesk

What was your stance on RVS again? You don't think it's good to draw conclusions quickly or something?

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 12:52 PM
I thought you were the object being held :(

Oh lol, misread that.
I'll happily be the book.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Maybe.

Thanks for the reads.

What was your stance on RVS again? You don't think it's good to draw conclusions quickly or something?

Sorry, I was planning on voting whoever replaced in but I'll vote Suntax instead.

I don't hate RVS, I was commenting on the fact that Mesk used it (she never does) and backs it up with no argument. She yelled at me last time I said she RVS voted.

Draw conclusions quickly is separate altogether.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Oh I missed the first two points.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 01:00 PM
Maybe.

Thanks for the reads.

I think I thought Duck drawing a conclusion from that post saying I was scum immediately was really odd and felt forced. Although, I think you said you Town-read me for it so explain such if you will.

I also mentioned it with Whad, where he was making TvS conclusions off of it.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:08 PM
How did I get reported for personal attacks when I haven't personally attacked anyone..... also who the fuck was personally attacked and felt they needed to report me LOL

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Can someone tell me where I have personally attacked someone this game. zzzzzzzzzzz mod reports should not be pm'ed to players until after the game.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:12 PM
I literally just got modkilled on a differnt site for losing my shit after this same thing

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:16 PM
oooooooooooooooooo i see

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Whoever reported me is more autistic than fucking silverwolf, if I am going to get reported I might as well say something worthy of getting reported

secondpassing
I think I thought Duck drawing a conclusion from that post saying I was scum immediately was really odd and felt forced. Although, I think you said you Town-read me for it so explain such if you will.

It possibly was forced because he had one post to go off of. At the time, you hadn't posted much. With three players, Whad, Suntax, and Stereo being posters-of-not-that-much his read of yours doesn't seem odd to me. My explanation of that post can be found here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=643682&viewfull=1#post643682).
Too Lazy; Didn't Press— ....nope you're gonna have to press the link.

At this point I'm considering whether I should be trying to start/join a train on someone I don't really want pressured. Or that I should just wait until players come back and post.
Get out there and vote people!

"You snooze you lose."
-ancient Mongolian saying

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
how do i report my own fucking posts, I am going to report it for you guys

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 01:19 PM
How did I get reported for personal attacks when I haven't personally attacked anyone..... also who the fuck was personally attacked and felt they needed to report me LOL

o.o"

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:21 PM
I will find the person who reported me, and personally attack them. I have it narrowed down to 3 people (assuming it was a person, and not just a mod doing the report) and I am debating just fucking covering all basis and flaming all 3

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Its going to take another 20 posts of me rambling before I am calm enough to not flame someone to a site ban which would get me force replaced

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:24 PM
eggy

lets just speed run the game, we should already have auto unless im bad

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 01:26 PM
I will find the person who reported me, and personally attack them. I have it narrowed down to 3 people (assuming it was a person, and not just a mod doing the report) and I am debating just fucking covering all basis and flaming all 3

Since you've only been reported and not banned, I'd recommend NOT flaming them.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:28 PM
Since you've only been reported and not banned, I'd recommend NOT flaming them.

I am beyond tilted.
I flame a lot of people, but I have not yet this game.
You have to be a retard to report someone in the first place
The mod approved the report
The mod then pm'ed me this DURING the game.

Honestly the mod should get banned for OGC because reporting me is a town tell, and impacts my read on the game.

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 01:33 PM
I am beyond tilted.
I flame a lot of people, but I have not yet this game.
You have to be a retard to report someone in the first place
The mod approved the report
The mod then pm'ed me this DURING the game.

Honestly the mod should get banned for OGC because reporting me is a town tell, and impacts my read on the game.

Don't do it. v)o.o)v

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:33 PM
okay back to the game.

(FYI, I know this will be written off as WIFOM, but that little rant I just did confirms me as town, but that is a story for another day).

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Duck, is Stereo Town out of POE? Or something else.

town tone.

I am skeptical on the read.

I just played a game on MU where someone was replaced on day 1. Both players in the slot were UNIVERSALLY town read by every player based on tone. They were "godfather" and only lynched by a cop's fake red check LOL.

So town off a tone read, but very volatile and could be scum read easily based on the replacement. I do tend to give tone reads more weight to new or mod players though.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:36 PM

Unknown absolutely destroyed mesk.

If it were any other player it would be confirmed town, however unknown has been getting a lot more sly as of late (Literally told pure there is a 1% chance unknown is bd, and that is if he really excepted you guys to read into his playing like he was not the bd).

Still heavy town lean from unknown.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:38 PM

If I remember what post you are referring to me scum reading you for, I believe it was more of a reaction test. I did the same with purebe since I saw how well he worked as mafia last game under NO pressure. You switched up your style and I had no ability to read you at the start, so I needed a way to gauge your play.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 01:44 PM
If I remember what post you are referring to me scum reading you for, I believe it was more of a reaction test. I did the same with purebe since I saw how well he worked as mafia last game under NO pressure. You switched up your style and I had no ability to read you at the start, so I needed a way to gauge your play.

It was just my first post on the first page. I don't remember what was said word for word and I'm phone posting, so I'll check after if I find it important.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 01:45 PM
It was just my first post on the first page. I don't remember what was said word for word and I'm phone posting, so I'll check after if I find it important.

Oh nevermind, I scumread you hard for that shit. Didn't like anything about it.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Oh nevermind, I scumread you hard for that shit. Didn't like anything about it.

I wasn't trying to get anyone to like me for it. You were in such a hurry about trying to try hard this game that you expected everyone to start for your sake. There is nothing to be said at the beginning anyways so you have to transition to that.

With that being said, all I did was make a post describing my current playing history. I'm super confusing and miss lynched a lot.

If you find the note in the next few pages you are blessed.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Unknown absolutely destroyed mesk.

If it were any other player it would be confirmed town, however unknown has been getting a lot more sly as of late (Literally told pure there is a 1% chance unknown is bd, and that is if he really excepted you guys to read into his playing like he was not the bd).

Still heavy town lean from unknown.

I don't understand this.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 02:13 PM
I don't understand this.

Your interaction with mesk was extremely towny, but you are good enough now where you would be able to do that as scum.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 02:18 PM
apparently you cant walk and post on this forum because it constantly logs you out. Anyways 2 miles later.

Your play is garbage as every alignment:

If you are town you are doing nothing and only causing people to tunnel on you
If you are the cop you are drawing me to tunnel you for being useless and are throwing
If you are mafia you are just going to die.

I don't know nor care what meta bullshit you think you are doing, but either focus or get the fuck out.

lol.

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 02:21 PM
I wasn't trying to get anyone to like me for it. You were in such a hurry about trying to try hard this game that you expected everyone to start for your sake. There is nothing to be said at the beginning anyways so you have to transition to that.

Well let's start that transition. We can do that by getting each other to agree with the same things.
I definitely won't be voting Stereo, but we can cooperate by voting Eggy/Suntax/purebe.

-Why do you suspect Stereo?
-Out of Eggy/Suntax/purebe which would you pick?
-I would like to attain this blessing, can you give it to me?

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 02:23 PM
eggy

I can get behind this; however, I would like to know why I should be voting Eggy over purebe

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 02:31 PM
I can get behind this; however, I would like to know why I should be voting Eggy over purebe

You shouldn't, I am mainly OMGUS voting someone who has not helped town, does not mean he is scum yet. Pure's last post was good, and I can definitely get behind sunlax

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Well let's start that transition. We can do that by getting each other to agree with the same things.
I definitely won't be voting Stereo, but we can cooperate by voting Eggy/Suntax/purebe.

-Why do you suspect Stereo?
-Out of Eggy/Suntax/purebe which would you pick?
-I would like to attain this blessing, can you give it to me?

I think we made the transition already though.

-His posts felt disconnected (and no in value) which left me thinking he was just posting to be there but to not actually engage in anything. He also lurked a shit ton but most of the time he wouldn't post. I want to see how the replacement plays first.

-Right now, I don't consider purebe a suspect. I can't say much but i don't see him being scum this game yet. Between the other two I have no strong feeling of preference, but Suntax has definitely been less active so there is less to work with.

-You must find the blessing to attain it.

Frog
October 11th, 2016, 03:02 PM
This is Principal Duvall.

Stereo is excused early.

SuperJack has come back after eating MattZed's cake and is reading about baking more cakes or something?

That was a weird note.

Please do not discuss substitutions. Thank you.

SuperJack below:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4b/c7/41/4bc741d4d1b58cfdc7f76fdfe818ff50.jpg

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 03:55 PM
unvote

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 05:24 PM
I went to soccer, come back and nothing has happened. Sigh. Anybody want to chat before I pass out. Superjack is going to be busy, so not really his fault if he does not have a lot of time. The rest of you however -_-

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 05:42 PM

/null lean scum

This game is pretty standard, and Frog already posted most of the setup strategy stuff in his setup spoiler so there wasn't much point in rehashing things. Sorry Mesk lol :laugh:

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
This game is pretty standard, and Frog already posted most of the setup strategy stuff in his setup spoiler so there wasn't much point in rehashing things. Sorry Mesk lol :laugh:

top 2 scum/top 2 town

Reasoning if you have time/can skip your reasoning on why you think I am scum.

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:45 PM
sorry master, i forgot how we worked... i'm merely a slave to your mind ;)

All hail Always Town EGGY

Sounds sexy ;)

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 05:46 PM

Duck has really been drawing to conclusions IMO, but I don't think his try hard act is scum play right now.

Secondpassing is probably my favourite. I need to read more closely for further input.

I just thought your post was awkward and stuck out as unusual in the early game. Sometimes the people behaving awkwardly in the early game are scum who can't handle themselves. Sometimes the people behaving awkwardly just have awkward personalities.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
Sounds sexy ;)

Your first post inawhile, and this was what you took away from what you missed?? .....

Eggy same question to you top 2 scum reads/top 2 town reads. If you actually scum read me I do want your reasoning, and not some bullshit duck has two k's in his name.

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:47 PM
What were you trying to say here? Is this post purposeful?

every thing I post is purposeful

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Eggy told me to town read him. So I town read him. I'm a good girl. I do as I'm told

mesks best quality :) fallows instruction VERY well

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Sigh. Can we all just agree to sheep me at EoD? Reading this is bringing me sadness

shut up scum lord no one is sheeping you

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 05:50 PM

lolwut calm yourself bud

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:53 PM

I actually love your discription of me right now exactly what im going for +1unknown

secondpassing
October 11th, 2016, 05:54 PM
every thing I post is purposeful
So what were you trying to say?

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Eggy had a poor reaction to Suntax's post.

Mesk had an awful reaction to Eggy's demands. She's very friendly with Duck and Eggy, which is a weird act to keep in game.

poor reaction a hit the nail on the head with that shit

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM
I am Mesk, I give a fuck about the most random things. Role play is the most important part besides foreplay ;)

fuck foreplay aint no body got time for that

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Suntax

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 06:03 PM
eggy

thats a big if kiddo dont vote me im a cool kid

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 06:08 PM
You shouldn't, I am mainly OMGUS voting someone who has not helped town, does not mean he is scum yet. Pure's last post was good, and I can definitely get behind sunlax

im providing much needed edgy comments if thats not helping I dont know what is. Admittedly OMGUSing me bruh lynch this boy

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Your first post inawhile, and this was what you took away from what you missed?? .....

Eggy same question to you top 2 scum reads/top 2 town reads. If you actually scum read me I do want your reasoning, and not some bullshit duck has two k's in his name.

what I liked that post in particulary? quite arousing.

you and second passing. You dont like my reasons well tuff shit broski I aint here to impress you drop the second K and maybe we can talk

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:29 PM

you and second passing. You dont like my reasons well tuff shit broski I aint here to impress you drop the second K and maybe we can talk

I have two accounts. My plzleaveduck account activation email didnt work rip.

I asked for your reasoning on why I am scum, not to tell me what my like or dislike for your reasoning is. If I am scum build a case against me or stop wasting everyone's time. You resorting back to the K's in my name shows everyone here that you don't even believe your own scum read.

You mentioned me omgus'ing you is scummy, yet I told SP to not follow my vote on you for this very reason. If I am scum, and aware that this is a bad reason to vote someone, how am I scum for doing so? It was more than omgus as well, I pointed out that you have not furthered towns agenda in any way. If you can show me where you have done something to progress the game I will allow you to push a lynch on me.

I can only hope you are scum at this point, because if you are town this is not good play.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Shit I should have known a question asking whad to explain his reads was a bad idea. He left faster than a B... hmm shouldn't go there.

PLZLEAVEDUCKK
October 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Guess I will head to bed.

I think the lynch should be between eggy/suntax. Suntax is more of a poe, won't even try to read off his one post. I think the scum are within eggy/pure/suntax/maybe mesk if need a fourth, but would not lynch her today.

I would prefer an eggy lynch as his reads are terrible and he has shown no town motivation in his posts. His top two scum reads are myself, and secondpassing who is my top town.

Frog
October 11th, 2016, 06:49 PM
This is principal Duvall.

Suntax went into a coma of hotness.

It's ok, because MattZed should be back after eating cake.

Do not discuss substitutions

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
That was some cake.

How is everyone?

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM

With that being said, all I did was make a post describing my current playing history. I'm super confusing and miss lynched a lot.

Have you ever considered not being "super confusing"? lol Just a suggestion here. :P

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:18 PM
top 2 scum/top 2 town

Reasoning if you have time/can skip your reasoning on why you think I am scum.

Top 2 scum:
Suntax- "checking in" style post reads like scum trying to hide and avoid contributing while lurking the way to victory
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Purebe - simply by PoE and not enough info on Stereo/SuperJack yet. He edges out Eggy on my list since I've found more of Eggy's contributions to be helpful/constructive than Purbe who seems to be coasting on interactions with Duckk

Top 2 town:
[COLOR="#00FF00"]secondpassing - Great reasoning, driving discussion forward, very solid town in my book
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Unknown - The feeling I get from this player seems more like a scumhunting townie than a scum. Solid insights, and I like how he is trying to bring our attention to lurkers like Stereo and Suntax.

Tbh, after reading the last few pages I'm leaning more towny on Duckk now too. If I trust my Mesk meta then Mesk is town.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Top 2 scum:
Suntax- "checking in" style post reads like scum trying to hide and avoid contributing while lurking the way to victory
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Purebe - simply by PoE and not enough info on Stereo/SuperJack yet. He edges out Eggy on my list since I've found more of Eggy's contributions to be helpful/constructive than Purbe who seems to be coasting on interactions with Duckk

Top 2 town:
[COLOR="#00FF00"]secondpassing - Great reasoning, driving discussion forward, very solid town in my book
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Unknown - The feeling I get from this player seems more like a scumhunting townie than a scum. Solid insights, and I like how he is trying to bring our attention to lurkers like Stereo and Suntax.

Tbh, after reading the last few pages I'm leaning more towny on Duckk now too. If I trust my Mesk meta then Mesk is town.

Oops not sure why my color tags didn't work. :mad:

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
im providing much needed edgy comments if thats not helping I dont know what is. Admittedly OMGUSing me bruh lynch this boy

Eggy is really starting to annoy me here. I can't figure out what motivation town or scum would have to make me annoyed with them though. NAI. but frustrating.

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Oops not sure why my color tags didn't work. :mad:

Because you didn't use a [/color], lol.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Shit I should have known a question asking whad to explain his reads was a bad idea. He left faster than a B... hmm shouldn't go there.

Pardon my absence. I had a skype date. http://d1v8u1ev1s9e4n.cloudfront.net/562d78f75ccacf57b0d17083

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Because you didn't use a [/color], lol.

oh duh.

Have you caught up on the game yet, MattZed?

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 07:31 PM
MattZed

Throwing my vote here since I currently dislike this slot the most. Also MattZed is here to produce content that can convince me I'm wrong with my vote.

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Guess I will head to bed.

I think the lynch should be between eggy/suntax. Suntax is more of a poe, won't even try to read off his one post. I think the scum are within eggy/pure/suntax/maybe mesk if need a fourth, but would not lynch her today.

I would prefer an eggy lynch as his reads are terrible and he has shown no town motivation in his posts. His top two scum reads are myself, and secondpassing who is my top town.

lol if you think im scum its actually funny I have decided to have fun this game since it is the last game of the season. I might be a bit trolly so far but i dont know what to tell you. If anything not taking a game seriously is town indicative on this site. have a good day sir

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Pardon my absence. I had a skype date. http://d1v8u1ev1s9e4n.cloudfront.net/562d78f75ccacf57b0d17083

im proud of you whad get ur virtual dick wet my friend. Whad is now in my no lynch pool assuming his date was with a female

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 07:37 PM
MattZed

Throwing my vote here since I currently dislike this slot the most. Also MattZed is here to produce content that can convince me I'm wrong with my vote.
I'm less here than you would believe. Just replaced in because Frog PM'ing me triggered an e-mail. I'm busy until later tonight.

No idea what you have against the FM god that is Suntax. Surely he couldn't have messed things up so much that you're going to hard scumread someone who needed a replacement.

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Top 2 scum:

Top 2 town:

how have I contributed more than anyone lmao?? lolol well thnks bro I appreciate your town read

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Eggy is really starting to annoy me here. I can't figure out what motivation town or scum would have to make me annoyed with them though. NAI. but frustrating.

aww was fun while it lasted. Ill hold a vote if you 5 people mention me and say they want me to play seriously ill do it

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:39 PM
I'm less here than you would believe. Just replaced in because Frog PM'ing me triggered an e-mail. I'm busy until later tonight.

No idea what you have against the FM god that is Suntax. Surely he couldn't have messed things up so much that you're going to hard scumread someone who needed a replacement.

he seemed russian

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:40 PM
which is always a good thing. We need to seize the means of production, power to the prolitariats

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 07:40 PM
anyone else touch themselves while reading the communist manifesto?

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Everyone I've voted has replaced out. It's a sign.

unvote

Matt, feel free to defend Suntax on what he has said before his departure.

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 07:44 PM

Just checked. Suntax made a SINGLE post this entire game. You can't find a scumread more worthy than someone who made literally a single post?

He's your top suspect because you feel he made a "check in" post that suggests he's going to hide. But then he gets replaced out, thus showing he's not actively lurking, and you still scumread his slot? The exact reason you scumread him goes away, but your opinion on the slot doesn't change? I don't buy it.

Whad

Make some real reads plox.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Privet Comrades .

The word "rusty" stands out to me, but I'll leave you to explain the post full of excuses.

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Everyone I've voted has replaced out. It's a sign.

unvote

Matt, feel free to defend Suntax on what he has said before his departure.
Unless I'm missing something, he made a single post saying he was rusty and was going to get into the game. Is there really anything you would like "defended" in that?

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Unless I'm missing something, he made a single post saying he was rusty and was going to get into the game. Is there really anything you would like "defended" in that?

Why must someone feel "rusty" if they are Town?

There are two ways to play:

1.) Town can play whatever way they want to play the game. No need or way to be "rusty" at town.

2.) Scum have to survive, which means ultimately playing tiwnier than most. If you are new and cannot do this, what is that called to you? Rust?

My point is, the entire post is him making excuses for himself to excuse any 'errors' that he would make in the future.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Sorry, I meant returning not new.

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Why must someone feel "rusty" if they are Town?

There are two ways to play:

1.) Town can play whatever way they want to play the game. No need or way to be "rusty" at town.

2.) Scum have to survive, which means ultimately playing tiwnier than most. If you are new and cannot do this, what is that called to you? Rust?

My point is, the entire post is him making excuses for himself to excuse any 'errors' that he would make in the future.
He's a long-time player who hasn't been around in months. That's almost the definition of rusty.

Suntax is not a new player.

And to answer your question, no, no one would call a bad new player "rusty." Rusty very plainly means you used to have some skill or talent and lost it from misuse. You're either simply not aware of what the word "rusty" means, or you're intentionally making a shitty case.

Characterizing a two-sentence introductory post as being "full of excuses" is a misrep.

Unknown1234

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 08:20 PM
He's a long-time player who hasn't been around in months. That's almost the definition of rusty.

Suntax is not a new player.

And to answer your question, no, no one would call a bad new player "rusty." Rusty very plainly means you used to have some skill or talent and lost it from misuse. You're either simply not aware of what the word "rusty" means, or you're intentionally making a shitty case.

Characterizing a two-sentence introductory post as being "full of excuses" is a misrep.

Unknown1234

Most of your attack is based on me calling him new (which I corrected btw). That isn't the point of what I'm saying.

I don't see people do that. Ever. Why? Because it makes no sense to go on about you not playing in a long time and that you will make mistakes. "Rusty" is not a town word because it acts as if you have a standard you must be reaching and that you don't think you will. That is almost the same as a scum saying "I am not going to do well this game so keep it in mind." You seem to be overtly aggressive about this.

I told you three times where he makes excuses. This is not a misrepresentation.

1.) Rusty is not how Town addresses themselves. It's not.

2.) The post says that they won't be around, which is not the point of signing for a game if you can't be around.

3.) Closes discussion and has them covering anything that doesn't make sense as "being rusty". Anything that could seem opportunistic or sketchy is classified as "rust". Not promising.

That being said, nice deflection towards myself and Whad for not agreeing with you. Let's see how the rest goes.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 08:22 PM
If you want to be arguing about a word the entire game, you are on a good start. I'm not going to drop my point and that is that rust is comparing yourself to some of standards, and saying that you won't reach those standards. There are different ways this word is used Matt.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 08:23 PM
im proud of you whad get ur virtual dick wet my friend. Whad is now in my no lynch pool assuming his date was with a female

What the fuck Eggy?

Eggy
October 11th, 2016, 08:55 PM
What the fuck Eggy?

what you want kid?

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 09:01 PM
If you want to be arguing about a word the entire game, you are on a good start. I'm not going to drop my point and that is that rust is comparing yourself to some of standards, and saying that you won't reach those standards. There are different ways this word is used Matt.
Your argument is literally "rusty is not a town word." I do not even.

I cannot recall the last time I heard a dumber argument. And this is saying something, because Duckk was pulling some hard moon logic last game.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:08 PM
lol if you think im scum its actually funny I have decided to have fun this game since it is the last game of the season. I might be a bit trolly so far but i dont know what to tell you. If anything not taking a game seriously is town indicative on this site. have a good day sir

Your comment about not taking games seriously being town indicative while not taking this game seriously seems more calculated and manipulative than town indicative.

lol way to be heteronormative

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Like... really? You are suggesting that being scum is a skill one can lose, but town can do whatever they want for their townplay.

I'm not sure you realize how plainly absurd you're being. BEING TOWN IS NOT A NO-SKILL TASK. You can't just sit down at your computer and watch the game go by. You have to read, analyze, find your allies, and convince them to lynch scum. Being strong town requires more skill and attention than being strong scum, and it boggles my mind that you would even suggest town can just faff about and call it a day.

I am really straining to see how a town could make such an openly mistaken argument. It's not OMGUS if I'm voting someone who is voting me for terrible reasons.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:12 PM

The only reason your slot is scummy is by PoE and a "checking in" post that looked particularly blendy.

how have I contributed more than anyone lmao?? lolol well thnks bro I appreciate your town read

I thought you had some nuggets a few pages ago, but recent developments are making me feel like I should reread

aww was fun while it lasted. Ill hold a vote if you 5 people mention me and say they want me to play seriously ill do it

Eggy I vote that you play seriously.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Just checked. Suntax made a SINGLE post this entire game. You can't find a scumread more worthy than someone who made literally a single post?

He's your top suspect because you feel he made a "check in" post that suggests he's going to hide. But then he gets replaced out, thus showing he's not actively lurking, and you still scumread his slot? The exact reason you scumread him goes away, but your opinion on the slot doesn't change? I don't buy it.

Whad

Make some real reads plox.

PoE and blendy posts, man. You are continuing to blend "I'm really busy guys I'll post more later I'm just here because Frog's post triggered an email"

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 09:14 PM
The only reason your slot is scummy is by PoE and a "checking in" post that looked particularly blendy.

Please explain how you've PoE'd someone as scum on D1 of a 9-player game. If you're town, how did you establish 6 townreads so quickly?

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Also this. Like did we all just miss Suntax admitting he's on the mafia!?
MattZed you got some 'splainin to do.

Privet Comrades .

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 09:18 PM
PoE and blendy posts, man. You are continuing to blend "I'm really busy guys I'll post more later I'm just here because Frog's post triggered an email"
*yawn* I'm still here and making more substantive points than you right now.

Whad, you aren't my beef right now. You, like Unknown, are voting my slot for allegedly strategically lurking, when in reality this couldn't be the case because that player was replaced! It's illogical, but right now Unknown is being worse. It's been a long time since I've felt someone trying to discredit me as hard as he is now. He is acting obsessed over a two-sentence post and is simultaneously trying to paint my argument as being "omg your use of a word is bad" when really I'm pointing out how many holes his argument has, merely one of which is his poor analysis of the word "rusty."

Vote Unknown.

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Also this. Like did we all just miss Suntax admitting he's on the mafia!?
MattZed you got some 'splainin to do.
It really puzzles me that you scumread Suntax for a two-sentence post but it takes until now for you to figure out what you really don't like about it.

In context he clearly means that he hasn't been in the GAME mafia in some time. Why would he be so concerned about giving his analysis if he's not town? Scum don't need to analyze.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Like... really? You are suggesting that being scum is a skill one can lose, but town can do whatever they want for their townplay.

I'm not sure you realize how plainly absurd you're being. BEING TOWN IS NOT A NO-SKILL TASK. You can't just sit down at your computer and watch the game go by. You have to read, analyze, find your allies, and convince them to lynch scum. Being strong town requires more skill and attention than being strong scum, and it boggles my mind that you would even suggest town can just faff about and call it a day.

I am really straining to see how a town could make such an openly mistaken argument. It's not OMGUS if I'm voting someone who is voting me for terrible reasons.

Seems to me like the argument isn't about whether playing town or scum requires skill; it's more about the mindset of both alignments. Most townies have a sort of self righteousness about them where they don't really care if they come across as a little bit scummy since they have the truth behind them and don't fear a cop check. Scum on the other hand may be more cautious to try to avoid being lynched and to avoid being checked. This caution manifests itself in subtle ways such as calling one's self "rusty" as a pre-emptive excuse of one's behavior. Scum guilt can result in a lot of pre-emptive excuses.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:34 PM
It really puzzles me that you scumread Suntax for a two-sentence post but it takes until now for you to figure out what you really don't like about it.

In context he clearly means that he hasn't been in the GAME mafia in some time. Why would he be so concerned about giving his analysis if he's not town? Scum don't need to analyze.

Everyone has to analyze. Scum have to analyze or at least attempt it in order to appear townie.

Look, you replaced into a pretty bad slot. I'm probably going to keep voting you unless a better case appears against another player. The case is:

1. Suntax admits he's on the mafia

2. Suntax says he is rusty in an attempt to pre-empt errors in a display of scum-guilt

Unknown presents some reasoning on why he doesn't like this:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=643927&viewfull=1#post643927
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=643932&viewfull=1#post643932
I present some reasoning on why I don't like this:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/38077-S-FM-214-Mean-Girls?p=643945&viewfull=1#post643945

3. Suntax is really blendy with his "just checking in" post which seems like scum trying to stay under the radar and post just enough to coast through the day

MattZed if not you then who should we lynch today and why.

Whad
October 11th, 2016, 09:37 PM
*yawn* I'm still here and making more substantive points than you right now.

Whad, you aren't my beef right now. You, like Unknown, are voting my slot for allegedly strategically lurking, when in reality this couldn't be the case because that player was replaced! It's illogical, but right now Unknown is being worse. It's been a long time since I've felt someone trying to discredit me as hard as he is now. He is acting obsessed over a two-sentence post and is simultaneously trying to paint my argument as being "omg your use of a word is bad" when really I'm pointing out how many holes his argument has, merely one of which is his poor analysis of the word "rusty."

Vote Unknown.

MattZed

What scum-motivation does Unknown have for getting all argumentative about semantics of "rusty." And like, how is that more scummy than a lot of other behavior we've seen here. I don't understand your response to the "rusty" argument and I'm trying to understand it beyond the face value OMGUS.

MattZed
October 11th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Seems to me like the argument isn't about whether playing town or scum requires skill; it's more about the mindset of both alignments. Most townies have a sort of self righteousness about them where they don't really care if they come across as a little bit scummy since they have the truth behind them and don't fear a cop check. Scum on the other hand may be more cautious to try to avoid being lynched and to avoid being checked. This caution manifests itself in subtle ways such as calling one's self "rusty" as a pre-emptive excuse of one's behavior. Scum guilt can result in a lot of pre-emptive excuses.
I will grant you that inexperienced scum tend to have a guilt complex.

However, in order to scumread Suntax for saying something, you still need to make the claim "Suntax as scum is much more likely to say this than Suntax is as town." The notion of 'scum guilt' makes it plausible Suntax would claim to be rusty as scum, but you still need to assume that Suntax isn't going to claim to be 'rusty' as town, which is wrong. Suntax has a reputation of being shamed for being inactive in games. (he even abandoned hosting a game!!) At the end of the day, he'll want to not keep getting shamed, which means not letting his teammates down, regardless of alignment. Why would he bother apologizing in day chat when he would have a night chat to apologize to a scum ally? Unknown's argument, even if the non-overstated version you present it, doesn't prove what it claims to, and that bothers me.

But what bothers me more is the strength with which Unknown scumreads my slot for this post. Sure, scum may want to excuse themselves, (although as I've already pointed out multiple times, he clearly couldn't have been strategically lurking) and this is at best weak evidence of scum alignment. Weak evidence. And yet Unknown insists Suntax's one post is so extreme it needs a defense. It's an introductory post that's being mined to discredit my slot.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Reading this silly argument is funny. MattZed is turning my read of Suntax as a misrep of him. Instead of trying to be productive and doing he isn't doing what he should be doing as town. Such as...

A.) proving why I'm scum

Or

B.) Providing reads or scum-hunting

Instead he spent his time saying that I misrepresented him by arguing about a word and clinging to the fact that one post isn't enough to scum-read someone. I really don't see any reason for you to scum-read me, and I'm surprised you haven't commented elsewhere because I can name three people who had a read on me based on my first post. So tell me Mr.Zed, when are you going to pick up where Suntax left off and actually do something? Or are you scum and going to push your "Unknown misrepped me he's scum" theory.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 09:45 PM
MattZed, you actually have to DO something for someone to change a read. Suntax's opener was terribly scummy whether you agree or not.

Unknown1234
October 11th, 2016, 09:48 PM
I will grant you that inexperienced scum tend to have a guilt complex.

However, in order to scumread Suntax for saying something, you still need to make the claim "Suntax as scum is much more likely to say this than Suntax is as town." The notion of 'scum guilt' makes it plausible Suntax would claim to be rusty as scum, but you still need to assume that Suntax isn't going to claim to be 'rusty' as town, which is wrong. Suntax has a reputation of being shamed for being inactive in games. (he even abandoned hosting a game!!) At the end of the day, he'll want to not keep getting shamed, which means not letting his teammates down, regardless of alignment. Why would he bother apologizing in day chat when he would have a night chat to apologize to a scum ally? Unknown's argument, even if the non-overstated version you present it, doesn't prove what it claims to, and that bothers me.

But what bothers me more is the strength with which Unknown scumreads my slot for this post. Sure, scum may want to excuse themselves, (although as I've already pointed out multiple times, he clearly couldn't have been strategically lurking) and this is at best weak evidence of scum alignment. Weak evidence. And yet Unknown insists Suntax's one post is so extreme it needs a defense. It's an introductory post that's being mined to discredit my slot.

The entire first paragraph relies on me having to know his entire background, and saying that I need to meta read him. If there is no meta read, I'm not going to do it and will instead go against what I believe to be scummy.

That being said, you have spent your entire time arguing with me and trying to full force discredit me. You haven't even considered anything else I've said, or the fact that me asking you that question was to get you engaged in discussion.