PDA

View Full Version : I could die

Suntax
October 5th, 2016, 05:01 PM
You may of heard that put on has issued nuclear warming via the Russian tv that a nuclear war could be imminent.

That is all

Frog
October 5th, 2016, 06:30 PM
You may of heard that put on has issued nuclear warming via the Russian tv that a nuclear war could be imminent.

That is all

"I may die"

I wouldn't worry about it mate, we're all going to die sometime. Just repress that existential dread and do what you please in this fleeting moment.

Klingoncelt
October 5th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Build a bomb shelter, stock it with 3 years' worth of food and toilet paper.

Apocist
October 5th, 2016, 11:02 PM

That is all

Did we ever leave that warning? Apo thought everyone eventually just accepted the fact and fear.

secondpassing
October 6th, 2016, 11:42 AM

That is all

Wasn't it a drill?

BananaCucho
October 6th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Bye Felicia.

Suntax
October 6th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Wasn't it a drill?

Yes it was a drill but why the fuck would we need a drill, bloody NATO and US posturing and cold war mentality against Russia so Putin built nuclear shelters in Moscow that can hold 12million people.

Mateo
October 7th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Yes it was a drill but why the fuck would we need a drill, bloody NATO and US posturing and cold war mentality against Russia so Putin built nuclear shelters in Moscow that can hold 12million people.

cuz ur midget dictator keeps threatening the sovereignty of our allies. ur understanding of international relations is completely fucktarded. no wonder u support trump