PDA

View Full Version : SuperJacks Question!

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 03:07 AM
Wot.

Do cigs brands really taste different? Or is it the money you taste?

Why do the majority of old ladies have short hair? Is it an old lady trend?

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 03:17 AM
I also wish to take this time to point and frown at people who dye their hair the same boring cycle of blonde brunette, then add hair extensions. And eventually hair transplants.

It's your own fault. You had nice hair before and you ruined it trying to be fake as fuck.

AnassRhamur
September 6th, 2016, 04:00 AM
Most definitely. I smoke American Spirits, they're organic and are bomb. I know this Canadian mod on here who smokes some gross ass canadian shit (I'm pretty sure its literal moose shit). Also, I don't smoke Marlboro Reds because I'm not either a poor 65 year old chronic smoker, a dumbass edgelord teenager who doesn't know what to get, OR a dude who reaffirms his masculinity with my cigarette preferences.

Marlboro NXTs > Camel Crush

2) Longer hair is usually less healthy. You ever see girls with really long hair and it looks like dead and unhealthy? Shorter hair is just healthier. But I'm not a girl so that's my best guess.

Criticize me and i will fucking destroy you

Iced_Monopoly
September 6th, 2016, 05:42 AM
Wot.

Do cigs brands really taste different? Or is it the money you taste?

Why do the majority of old ladies have short hair? Is it an old lady trend?

Iunno if brands taste different in general. but everything tastes better after drinking. Im a firm believer in non-smoking, until Ive had a few, then im easily corruptible, but Ive never had anything as bad as what ive had sober. Also you cant trust anyone with short hair, they have ulterior motives.

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Yes, different smokes are different.
It's like different brands of the same kind of tea. They will use different quality leafs, different filtration methods, different additives to accentuate specific flavors, ect.

As for hair, I think it just thins as you get older, so it does not look as good when it's long.

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 06:58 AM
I love how you use tea to teach me. But do they taste better, or just different?

Bunny
September 6th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Hair changes texture and colour as you age and it doesn't look good long. Curls give it more volume and make you look less bald than having short straight hair and it makes you look more womanly.
And yes cigs definitely taste different.

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 08:29 AM
I love how you use tea to teach me. But do they taste better, or just different?

I thought you would appreciate that lol.
Some taste better, some more fruity, others more earthly.
Honestly, I don't think that some are "better", but I think there are lots that are "worse" lol. Kind of confusing, but the cigarette brand one enjoys will have countless brands that taste/feel the same; nothing will really be better. But you will notice the ones that are worse lol.

like Viceroy and other budget brands.

But all cigarettes taste like shit, anyway.

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Hair changes texture and colour as you age and it doesn't look good long. Curls give it more volume and make you look less bald than having short straight hair and it makes you look more womanly.
And yes cigs definitely taste different.

So the older I get the more curling I do to my hair? Or go short. [I'm no fan of short hair)

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Shave your head

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Shave your head

No. Only when I turn evil.

PowersThatBe
September 6th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Camel crush silver menthols are hands down the "best" tasting cigs I've ever smoked. They clear your sinuses too. They almost taste like a halls or a menthol type cough drop without the "medicinal taste."

Also whether you get full flavor, menthol, light, light menthol, ultra light, or ultra light menthol will also change your taste in cigs too. They don't have any "health benefits" with lights or ultra lights, just taste.

Different brands for sure taste different. Newports are a rough taste and 2 of them makes my throat feel like its bleeding. I've smoked a lot of USA's lately, and eh, they're ok, but kinda stuff me up.

Marlboro menthol used to be my jam, but I like the camel silver menthol crush the best, smoothest taste, and actually feels good smoking it. Also, one of the only cigs I never really noticed an effect on my throat voice after smoking a lot. Probably just mind over matter though.

Yukitaka Oni
September 6th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Most definitely. I smoke American Spirits, they're organic and are bomb. I know this Canadian mod on here who smokes some gross ass canadian shit (I'm pretty sure its literal moose shit). Also, I don't smoke Marlboro Reds because I'm not either a poor 65 year old chronic smoker, a dumbass edgelord teenager who doesn't know what to get, OR a dude who reaffirms his masculinity with my cigarette preferences.

Marlboro NXTs > Camel Crush

2) Longer hair is usually less healthy. You ever see girls with really long hair and it looks like dead and unhealthy? Shorter hair is just healthier. But I'm not a girl so that's my best guess.

Criticize me and i will fucking destroy you
Well it's true, since the body will have to spend more enrgy and vitamins to (take care) of the hairs, so.....the longer the hair, the more energy that woman will have to spend....basically it's mean she suicide her health just to look (better/maybe not) v(o.o(<

Yukitaka Oni
September 6th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Camel crush silver menthols are hands down the "best" tasting cigs I've ever smoked. They clear your sinuses too. They almost taste like a halls or a menthol type cough drop without the "medicinal taste."

Also whether you get full flavor, menthol, light, light menthol, ultra light, or ultra light menthol will also change your taste in cigs too. They don't have any "health benefits" with lights or ultra lights, just taste.

Different brands for sure taste different. Newports are a rough taste and 2 of them makes my throat feel like its bleeding. I've smoked a lot of USA's lately, and eh, they're ok, but kinda stuff me up.

Marlboro menthol used to be my jam, but I like the camel silver menthol crush the best, smoothest taste, and actually feels good smoking it. Also, one of the only cigs I never really noticed an effect on my throat voice after smoking a lot. Probably just mind over matter though.
Try weed at 4:20. It's better than smoking v)o.o)>

Brendan
September 6th, 2016, 11:48 AM
Try weed at 4:20. It's better than smoking v)o.o)>

:weed:

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 11:55 AM

menthols are for girls

Mesk514
September 6th, 2016, 12:23 PM
menthols are for girls

No, bitch sticks are for girls. Menthols are for people like AnassRhamur, AKA the asians who don't like the taste of cancer but rather the taste of Mint.

On another note, I've been smoking cigarettes since I was 14 & i'm pretty sure I'm going to die of AIDS, which i most definitely caught from this forum, before I die of Cancer.

I like my cigarettes like I like my men, strong and fulfilling therefore I smoke B&H black (bitches and hoes black) which I'm pretty sure is the next closest thing to Cancer in a stick. Now if you're not like me and want something softer then you can be like every other white girl in a club in Montreal and smoke B&H gold.

However if you can't afford that 15$ every 3 days(rate i smoke a pack sober) then I'd suggest the good ole' MacDonalds.

BUT WAIT

thats only in Canada.

SO

if you want something cheap, I suggest going to your local reservation and pay 3$ for 100 cigs.

AMEN

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Menthols are for black guys and white girls. They are seen very effeminate by majority of smokers.
Obviously bitch sticks are effeminate as well, but one doesn't cancel out the other.

I've never met a man that smokes Menthols, just sayin'.

I used to smoke accords 'cause they were $7/pack. Obvious shit, but It was w/e.

Also, why would you want to drive 15 minutes on a gravel road into Tsuu t'ina just to be told to turn around and go home. They'd never sell to the white man lol.

PowersThatBe
September 6th, 2016, 12:38 PM
menthols are for girls

I'm gay. Close enough.

I know plenty of straight men that smoke menthols though. Even some in the military. Didn't realize menthols were considered effeminate... perhaps it's a regional thing, like where you're from they're considered that...

Mesk514
September 6th, 2016, 12:39 PM
Also, why would you want to drive 15 minutes on a gravel road into Tsuu t'ina just to be told to turn around and go home. They'd never sell to the white man lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOL, well of course not in Calgary. Kahnawake is a little different in Montreal, the whole entire rez pretty much survives off "In Towns" coming to buy rigs.

I went from Accord, Quebec Classic, Next, MacDonalds to B&H.

From my 4 months experience of living in the states, I'm pretty sure the whole cigarette industry is divided by Newports Vs. Marlboro and some Camel up in there. But I've never seen black person buy Marlboros and a white person buy Newports (i've bought newports once, gave them to a friend who's caller ID is Curtis jackson)

my point is, Smoke weed kids, if it doesn't give you a big enough rush, add some cocaine.

PowersThatBe
September 6th, 2016, 12:50 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOL, well of course not in Calgary. Kahnawake is a little different in Montreal, the whole entire rez pretty much survives off "In Towns" coming to buy rigs.

I went from Accord, Quebec Classic, Next, MacDonalds to B&H.

From my 4 months experience of living in the states, I'm pretty sure the whole cigarette industry is divided by Newports Vs. Marlboro and some Camel up in there. But I've never seen black person buy Marlboros and a white person buy Newports (i've bought newports once, gave them to a friend who's caller ID is Curtis jackson)

my point is, Smoke weed kids, if it doesn't give you a big enough rush, add some cocaine.

I've seen plenty of whites buy ports. In fact, I bum some from my friend from time to time and she's a little white girl.

Also, I sold cigs to a guy (marlborough silver) his sons friend who is black (marlborough menthol) and his son who is also white (newports).

I think there's a lot of generalization going on here based on your guy's experiences in your community. It could just so happen that every time you buy cigs you only see a black person buying newps, but does that mean the other 300 times your not there, white people aren't buying them too? Or straight white males with menthols?

Are you both canadian? It could be a US vs Canadian thing. Also, how rural is the area's you live? I think more urban areas see more variance, and perhaps smaller rural areas probably see more of the stereotypical cig choices y'all bring up here.

Mesk514
September 6th, 2016, 01:04 PM
I sold cigs to a guy

oh shiit, someone call the police, we have a confession of someone selling contraband.

It could just so happen that every time you buy cigs you only see a black person buying newps,

this could be true, ever since my dad my mom only fucks black guys.

Are you both canadian?

I am Canadian, not sure about Cryptonic but he sure has some extensive knowledge of Alberta.

It could be a US vs Canadian thing. Also, how rural is the area's you live? I think more urban areas see more variance, and perhaps smaller rural areas probably see more of the stereotypical cig choices y'all bring up here.

Given that the cigarette market is completely different in Canada, it could very well be.
I live pretty much Downtown Calgary.

Do they have Belmonts in America?
what about DeMaurier? (lol at people trying to pronounce this)

PowersThatBe
September 6th, 2016, 01:08 PM
oh shiit, someone call the police, we have a confession of someone selling contraband.

It's on the up and up, I promise. >:)

this could be true, ever since my dad my mom only fucks black guys.

I am Canadian, not sure about Cryptonic but he sure has some extensive knowledge of Alberta.

Given that the cigarette market is completely different in Canada, it could very well be.
I live pretty much Downtown Calgary.

Do they have Belmonts in America?
what about DeMaurier? (lol at people trying to pronounce this)

I don't think I've seen either of those brands at least in my little section of the US.

Mesk514
September 6th, 2016, 01:12 PM
I don't think I've seen either of those brands at least in my little section of the US.

Smoking Du Mauriers is the Quebec way of saying: Hi, I'm a coke dealer and I drive a BMW
Smoking Belmonts is the Quebec way of saying: Hi, I'm a private school girl and Daddy funds my habit with out even knowing :)

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 01:17 PM
I only smoke when I'm on fire....

PowersThatBe
September 6th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Smoking Du Mauriers is the Quebec way of saying: Hi, I'm a coke dealer and I drive a BMW
Smoking Belmonts is the Quebec way of saying: Hi, I'm a private school girl and Daddy funds my habit with out even knowing :)

LOL thats like marlborough lights here. Every prissy girl I've met smokes lights.

Bunny
September 6th, 2016, 01:19 PM
So the older I get the more curling I do to my hair? Or go short. [I'm no fan of short hair)
Yes lol

Mesk514
September 6th, 2016, 01:22 PM
LOL thats like marlborough lights here. Every prissy girl I've met smokes lights.

at that point, you might as well just start vaping.

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 01:22 PM
It's £3.49 for 10 fags in England.
Cheapest "20" pack is £5.89 chesterfield (You get 19)

Silk cut is £10.07 for 20 cigs

But that's all about to change within a year because England is getting heavily restricted packaging soon. (Plain packaging, only 20 packs, no menthol)

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Yes lol

I tied my hair back yesterday. I liked it.

Mesk514
September 6th, 2016, 01:27 PM
It's £3.49 for 10 fags in England.
Cheapest "20" pack is £5.89 chesterfield (You get 19)

Silk cut is £10.07 for 20 cigs

But that's all about to change within a year because England is getting heavily restricted packaging soon. (Plain packaging, only 20 packs, no menthol)

Montreal on island prices:
MacDonald 25 KS
2011: $6
2012: $6.75
(Pauline Marois hikes up sin taxes)
2013: $9
2014: $9.50
2015: $10.35
2016: $11.95

i swear to god i could own a mansion by now.

Bunny
September 6th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I tied my hair back yesterday. I liked it.

Letting the wind hit your neck is nice lol
But also, I think smokers are yucky no matter what brand they smoke

Frog
September 6th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Helz smoking is bad mmm'kay?

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Letting the wind hit your neck is nice lol
But also, I think smokers are yucky no matter what brand they smoke

I see it as a slow suicide. Would break up with my partner if they ever smoked.

Frog
September 6th, 2016, 03:01 PM

Good for you bud :-)

Bunny
September 6th, 2016, 03:05 PM

I would too if they refused to stop. Like ew no I don't want your carcinogenic cum in any of my orifices.

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 03:32 PM
I would too if they refused to stop. Like ew no I don't want your carcinogenic cum in any of my orifices.

I still enjoy being around smokers though socially. If you are going outside to smoke I will follow you.

Brendan
September 6th, 2016, 04:59 PM
I still enjoy being around smokers though socially. If you are going outside to smoke I will follow you.

secondhand smoke is worse

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 05:10 PM

I like to live dangerously

Bunny
September 6th, 2016, 05:11 PM
I don't like being around smokers also especially if my kid is with me

Yukitaka Oni
September 6th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Try in China, there is (enough) smoke in the sky for you (don't do it v(o.o(<)

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM
isn't it like 40,000 people die a year due to second hand smoke in USA alone lol
or is it 20k, idr.

But i think we should be talking about THIRD hand smoke

Brendan
September 6th, 2016, 06:57 PM
isn't it like 40,000 people die a year due to second hand smoke in USA alone lol
or is it 20k, idr.

But i think we should be talking about THIRD hand smoke

do u have 3 hands? didn't think that was very common.. Kappa

Cryptonic
September 6th, 2016, 06:59 PM

all the better to masturbate, my dear

RLVG
September 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM

Better to use that power to be the best guitar player in the world, with those insane chords.

SuperJack
September 6th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Better to use that power to be the best guitar player in the world, with those insane chords.
But you could then wash the windows and feed the horse at the same time.

Always feels a bit silly washing the window with just one-hand.

Brendan
September 6th, 2016, 07:52 PM
what if ur dick was a hand but it only worked when u were hard

deathworlds
September 6th, 2016, 08:37 PM

askin' the real questions, man.

Frog
September 6th, 2016, 08:38 PM

Weird as fuck

Yukitaka Oni
September 6th, 2016, 08:53 PM
To fap at the best feeling, you need to accelerate the speed of fapping by 3.14 mm/s and stop at the max speed 31.4 mm/s and stabilize it until you reach the heaven v)x.o)> v(o.o(v

deathworlds
September 6th, 2016, 08:59 PM
To fap at the best feeling, you need to accelerate the speed of fapping by 3.14 mm/s and stop at the max speed 31.4 mm/s and stabilize it until you reach the heaven v)x.o)> v(o.o(v

This is by far the strangest thing you have ever said, and we're talking about you here.

Yukitaka Oni
September 6th, 2016, 09:32 PM
This is by far the strangest thing you have ever said, and we're talking about you here.
Eh...run! <(o.o(< <(o.o(< ^(x.o(^ !!!!!!!! Pretend I didn't see anything!!!!!

Quick
September 7th, 2016, 03:09 AM
Roll your own cigs with natural tobacco. What kind of people do that?

Brendan
September 7th, 2016, 03:28 AM
Roll your own cigs with natural tobacco. What kind of people do that?

puerto ricans

Quick
September 7th, 2016, 03:48 AM
puerto ricans

Jajajajajajaja ;)

SuperJack
September 7th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Or just pick them out of the bin. Because that's what the local homeless man does.

Yukitaka Oni
September 7th, 2016, 12:02 PM
puerto ricans

Jajajajajajaja ;)
Mama Mia :V

Helz
September 8th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Helz smoking is bad mmm'kay?

Lol

Just to take things to a silly level (Because that seems to be what I always do) there was a study (I think by Baylor) that indicated smoking 1 cigarette per week for a year in your 20s could actually increase your lungs ability to regenerate and resist exposure to toxins. So smoking could be healthy.

Also, why not say the same thing about a fat kid eating pie? Or maybe any person living in china slowly killing themselves by breathing the air? How about any person who eats GMO food with preservatives ? Kind of a rough line to draw.

I just accept that living is slowly going to kill me. That someday I will die and there is no reason to be obsessed with my mortality. Take what you want and pay for it. I will take my cancer with a smile : )

Mesk514
September 8th, 2016, 12:51 PM
I just accept that living is slowly going to kill me. That someday I will die and there is no reason to be obsessed with my mortality. Take what you want and pay for it. I will take my cancer with a smile : )

Amen. :')

secondpassing
September 8th, 2016, 02:24 PM

Apparently chemotherapy/ radiation therapy hurts.

Cryptonic
September 8th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Lol

Just to take things to a silly level (Because that seems to be what I always do) there was a study (I think by Baylor) that indicated smoking 1 cigarette per week for a year in your 20s could actually increase your lungs ability to regenerate and resist exposure to toxins. So smoking could be healthy.

Also, why not say the same thing about a fat kid eating pie? Or maybe any person living in china slowly killing themselves by breathing the air? How about any person who eats GMO food with preservatives ? Kind of a rough line to draw.

lol is this a troll

Brendan
September 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
GMOs !!!

Yukitaka Oni
September 8th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Lol

Admiral
September 14th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Where does the sun hide at night?

Klingoncelt
September 14th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Where does the sun hide at night?

Well if we told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore, would it?