PDA

View Full Version : Probably (last) Night

philie
December 8th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Hello Zack, if you're not jailed, I suppose the course of action is obvious. Roman did not give us a chance to win the game stacked against us in every aspect. They, and their eternity friends, were handed rolecards that only led to victory, yet they were arrogant enough to look down at us all game and didn't consider helping us one second. Let us show them how it feels.

If you're free and vorn's in jail, this is what I want us to do:
-Witch Capitalier target Vornskr
-Vote kill Auckmid send Zack

Zack
December 8th, 2011, 04:59 PM
I'm free, and yes I agree. Its unfortunate that Auckmid and the rest of the romans are this stubborn.

-vote kill Auckmid, send Zack

They leave us with not much choice... Technically I might die if they have another legionnaire around. If they don't, then Dimwit will still be watching Auckmid I think. Its up to you if you want to save Vornskr or me.

If Dimwit catches me on killing Auckmid they will know i'm Gluttony and will lynch me ahead of Vornskr. Can we count on the remaining romans to prevent a lynch? They will be on our side after all, but I don't think there will be enough of them.

Anyway, here is the deathnote, we need to send them a message if we want the slightest chance of victory here. I'm going to demand a lynch on Luna, tell me if you think otherwise though. Should we push for a Raiden or Dimwit lynch instead? Also making the deathnote to frame Claw, should I also frame myself for more wifom? lol

Deathnote:

This is an unfortunate turn of events, you forced our hands romans. Ambient and Vornskr tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen, you needlessly prolonged the game and have doomed your emperor and your fellow romans in the graveyard, you could of won as a team! Now you belong to sin, can we at least expect you to cooperate? Reveal all your identities during the day or declare your allegiance to sin without saying you are roman, so that we will avoid ending your lives at night. If Eternity and their followers wish to lynch you they will be wasting their time, the demons are a much larger threat.

Do not suicide, for you will be throwing the game and will be no diffrent than those who are complained about daily in the Player Reports section of the forum. Play to win, for it is not us you will be screwing over. You would be spitting in the face of Dark.Revenant, who worked hard and made time just to host this special FM for us all. Show him respect and play to the end with honor!

First order of business. Lynch Luna, she has clearly hinted at being an angel. Destroy this enemy of sin to prove your loyalty! Unlike our benevolent leader Lucifer we show no mercy, there will be no skipping! All those who do not vote to lynch Luna will be regarded as enemies of sin, that is all.

philie
December 8th, 2011, 05:35 PM
I agree, I'm saving vorn cause hes jailed and witching cap caus ehe's likely the bg
so you're quite safe if i got that right, if not... we lost anyway.

I'll give you a different death note, yours is too obviously pointing at you, i'll ask an out of game person to reword it for us

Zack
December 8th, 2011, 06:00 PM
heh, alright then... Am I that obvious? :p

philie
December 8th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Let this man's death stand as a testament to the arrogance of Rome and as a warning to all of those who would oppose us in the coming days. Our great leader and his faithful followers warned you of what was to come, and you turned a blind eye to the dangers you were faced with.
By doing so, you have doomed your fallen comrades to lose, and shamed yourself in their eyes as well as ours, when you could have joined us in forging a new empire in the blood of our enemies that would bring great pride to those who have already fallen. So now you will serve us
by revealing yourselves and pledging your allegiance to Sin. If Eternity wishes to lynch you in lieu of the horde of demons that we raise in our fallen leader's honor, they are welcome to. They deserve nothing more than death, and their sacrifice only makes us stronger.

If you so choose to suicide, know that you will be seen by your peers as mere gamethrowers and you will be no better than the supposed people you just so unceremoniously opposed the day before. But unlike them, you really WILL be.
So, I beseech you, play to win. This is your final chance to do so, as your last opportunity to do so now lays dying on a cross. If you choose not to, you are not only spitting on your own reputations, but you are also spitting on your now fallen alies, who have now died in vain to pay
for your arrogant disobedience. So, what is it going to be?

Now then, remnants of humanity, newly-joined allies of Sin, you now know that Eternity cannot save you from death. You now know that Eternity cares nothing for your well-being, and only offers empty promises in return for your silent obedient consent. So, if you truly wish to be saved,
you will turn your attention to lynching Luna, a true enemy of Sin and an Angel of Eternity, one who turned her back on the "proud leader" of Rome last night. Take vengeance by spilling her blood on the soil of this holy city of Jerusalem. And by doing so, you will prove your loyalty to Sin as well.
From henceforth there shall be no more skipping, no more mercy to those who would turn their backs upon us due to guilt or some skewed form of morality. You will side with us, or die to us. Make your choice.

try this.

Zack
December 8th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Naming Dark.Revenant is important, we want the romans to play. They won't listen to any other arguement, they need to be reminded who's running this FM and the implications of their actions. Obviously DR isn't a petty person so he won't do anything to anyone, but he still has feelings and they are just pissing me off with their attitude.

Zack
December 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
-death note

Let this man's death stand as a testament to the arrogance of Rome and as a warning to all of those who would oppose us in the coming days. Our great leader and his faithful followers warned you of what was to come, and you turned a blind eye to the dangers you were faced with.
By doing so, you have doomed your fallen comrades to lose, and shamed yourself in their eyes as well as ours, when you could have joined us in forging a new empire in the blood of our enemies that would bring great pride to those who have already fallen. So now you will serve us
by revealing yourselves and pledging your allegiance to Sin. If Eternity wishes to lynch you in lieu of the horde of demons that we raise in our fallen leader's honor, they are welcome to. They deserve nothing more than death, and their sacrifice only makes us stronger.

If you so choose to suicide, know that you will be seen by your peers as mere gamethrowers and you will be no better than the supposed people you just so unceremoniously opposed the day before. But unlike them, you really WILL be.
So, I beseech you, play to win. This is your final chance to do so, as your last opportunity to do so now lays dying on a cross. If you choose not to, you are not only spitting on your own reputations, but you are also spitting on your now fallen allies, who have now died in vain to pay
for your arrogant disobedience, and on the host of this game who has worked hard to make this an enjoyable experience for us all. So, what is it going to be?

Now then, remnants of humanity, newly-joined allies of Sin, you now know that Eternity cannot save you from death. You now know that Eternity cares nothing for your well-being, and only offers empty promises in return for your silent obedient consent. So, if you truly wish to be saved,
you will turn your attention to lynching Luna, a true enemy of Sin and an Angel of Eternity, one who turned her back on the "proud leader" of Rome last night. Take vengeance by spilling her blood on the soil of this holy city of Jerusalem. And by doing so, you will prove your loyalty to Sin as well.
From henceforth there shall be no more skipping, no more mercy to those who would turn their backs upon us due to guilt or some skewed form of morality. You will side with us, or die to us. Make your choice.

philie
December 8th, 2011, 06:52 PM
You might add DR in the middle paragraph somehow, idk. but use this shit to conceal your style.