PDA

View Full Version : Night 6

Dimwit
December 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Im at work until 7-8pm EST. Ill post the jail transcript when I get home. Its on my pc.

Almost a really shitty day.

Also, I turned myself visible while jailed in hopes you guys would notice. You did but not until after illidan had it confirmed from dr.

Illidan
December 8th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Also, I turned myself visible while jailed in hopes you guys would notice. You did but not until after illidan had it confirmed from dr.
Actually that was at the very start of the night, I think the forum was still closed to reply, so don't worry.

Nothing to say about the day, I'm happy that we succeeded.

What are your thoughts for the night? We know sin has 1 kill so he might try to get dimwit killed (a lookout is really powerful, and they can't get tracked by him while trying to kill him).

BorkBot
December 8th, 2011, 01:30 PM
I wonder what the Romans will do tonight.

As for our own plan, I don't think there's much of a point in investigating to find sinners now. We pretty much have enough of them we're sure about thanks to FalseTruth's -skip promoting, which might even have been his intention since he also faked the Eternity list. Investigating to find demons won't be useful to us until they get auto unsealed.

Current demons we know for sure:
Vornskr
Oops_ur_dead (he literally asked to be unsealed)

100% Known sinners:
MileS (very likely sealed demon)
Divemaster

Highly suspected sinners:
J. Said he didn't even read the thread, but blindly voted skip to side with Ambient. Likely a demon.
MrSmarter. A bit more reasoning than J, but still a very similar attitude.
SuicidalN00b. Very likely sinner and may even be the first demon if Ambient did random unseal rather than meditating. Or he wasted a night action on him trying to unseal a non-demon sinner.
Jaczac. Claims commoner, but I have some doubts.

Very sneaky sinners/demons that may be acting like they're something else
Philie. Voting Ambient, but removing it before it can have any lasting impact. Also a very sudden change in attitude towards the whole game.
FalseTruth. Still full of crud, but might be trying to save his hide and trying to prove that the setup stinks.
Zack. Taking a neutral stance, but never actually voting to lynch Ambient. Though he has been investigated by Rome to be a commoner, so if he is a demon he can ONLY be the first unsealed demon on Sin's side. Not very likely at all.
Rumpel. May have seen an Ambient lynch was unavoidable and wanted to be on the list of "cleared" targets.

I think Claw is the new Legionnaire, and Luna is faking that it's her.

What I think we should do is heal people, and not just our own this time. It's pretty clear that Ambient has been intentionally taking out Humanity targets to encourage the remaining ones to cooperate and be survivors, though they might more specifically target Eternity now as well. If we manage to successfully heal a Humanity role, however, we will be able to show that we value their support and that it will be rewarded.

Likely targets for sin are:
Myself, acting like a traitor. Unfortunately I can't be protected, but if they attack me we could actually use that to our advantage to buy some time.
Nanosystem. Probably Rabbi or Thief. We know he's a humanity power role and has been threatened openly.
Ganondorf. Suspected to be Eternity, and clearly anti sin.
Dimwit. Our herald & Eternity power role.
Perotto. Most likely unprotected Roman role. If Rome's investigator is eliminated, though, killing Tiberius becomes even less attractive for Sin and they can't use their information against us. So healing him isn't valuable to us.

I really doubt they'll risk attacking Tiberius or Pilate at this point, because they'll lose a demon with special powers if they bump into a bodyguard, we will know 3 out of 4 new Sin members and will need to kill 4 more humanity roles, which makes it much harder for them to get Humanity's support.

If Vornskr dies tonight, I propose we immediately go for a lynch of Oops (we will even get support from SuicidalNoob for that, since he's been wanting to lynch oops since forever). And we can ask the Romans to go for Miles.

NorthStar
December 8th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I'm in a state of confusion. To heal is my best option I know, but I worry for the safety of everybody. Whom shall be saved, and whom shall be left behind?

Dimwit
December 8th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Jail Transcript

tl;dr
Auckmid is Tiberius
Fred is Pilate
Perotto is Tax Collector
Hamslyx is Legionnaire (dead, duh)

I'm pretty sure Rome flipped on Tiberius in night. It was obvious by his last post. He pretty much gave up. That is, until Day VI.

The "other thread" I mention was one I initially started, but it was really angry. I basically accused Auckmid of game throwing and Dark.Rev was just like ,"dude, we don't know that yet. We have to let it play out." (paraphrasing). But because I used some strong language, Auckmid couldn't read it at work, so he started his own thread, which is the one I am posting. There was no discussion with Auckmid in the other thread.

The only intel I gave Rome was that Raiden was not an Angel and Clawtrocity was clean; I failed to remember the list we had of clean suspects, and I wasn't aware that I lost access to the Eternity Chapel archives when jailed.

I'm trying to view your thread, but I can't because I'm getting blocked by your bad language:(

Hear me out before you start going all psyco. I am not here to execute. The reason I did not jail Ambient tonight is because he is immune to role blocks, so we might as well lynch him tommoro. However, I need to have a private conversation with a member of eternity.

On night 3, I jailed Yapyap. He claimed sinner. I was about to execute him. Then he said something which caused me to change my mind. It turned out that he had found a way to know whenever someone posted in a private group thread, such as a night chat. Intrigued, I listened. He gave me a list of all the people who had posted in a private thread, even though he didn't know exactly which thread that person had posted in. I can post an exact copy of are conversation, but that had some bad language too:(. I just want a bit of help, and we can find 1 or 2 unsealed demons.

Ok, that's perfectly reasonable as to why you didn't jail Lucifer. I do need to inquire as to why you felt the need to oust yourself on Day 5, however. I can't piece that one together.

I am interested in what Yayap had to say. The seer's count was correct, so I can definitely verify Yayap's accuracy.

I'm also curious as to why a Legionnaire wouldn't have been actively protecting Tiberius. I watched you last night, and you had not 1 visitor other than me.

Sorry if my foul language honestly bugs you. I'll keep it to a minimum.

I'm going to get home preaty soon, but the internet here is still blocking me because of any bad language. I ousted myself yesterday because of a huge mistake on my part. I had ordered Sumi to protect me last night. For some reason which I am still not completely sure, Sumi ended up protecting Pilate. Being the retard I am, I didn't bother to check any PM's, or the action list on are board, so decided "What the hell. Sin knows who I am now, so I'll reveal so humanity knows and eternity has no doubts".

Even though I still think we can salvage the situation, I am not looking forward to going to my night chat. Me teamates are probably going to be realy, realy pissed with me:(

Oh ok. You might want to just ignore the other thread, in that case. It's just me actually going psycho and arguing with Dark.Rev. I'm a grumpy person in the morning.

I would say that Sumi was either witched or was intentionally not blocking you, either way, not good. I imagine that the Pilate claim was also a true one. Rome is not looking too healthy but I do believe an angel will be protecting you tonight, unless they see my jailing as an act of aggression, as I initially did so we also now run the risk of an angel instead healing me.

With any luck, if there's a witch demon, he'll try to use Raiden to heal Lucifer tonight as Ambient suggested. It wouldn't amount to much. I wasn't confirming that Raiden was an angel in day chat, accidentally or on purpose; the post in question was within the context of itself and nothing else, I didn't even see the Raiden accusation until afterwards. But I was more than happy to allow Ambient believe it.

Regardless, I am absolutely confident that Eternity will do the right thing. Got some smart cookies in there.

I wasn't aware that I lost access to the Eternity Night Chat archive when I got jailed, so I can't remember the list of non-sin except for Clawtrocity and I think Lunavium. A not-so-awesome oversight on my part.

I just want to let you know that I f#cked up big time tonight. Despite everything, I shouldn't have jailed you, and was absolutely retarded to do so. It was a huge, huge, huge mistake. I think that we can get out of it okay, but I'm going to have to deal with quite a few angry people with this f#ck up post-game. Realy sorry

I am Auckmid, Fred is are recruiter, Peroto is the Tax Collector, and Hamlyx is are legionaire.

Realy, realy sorry for this huge f#ck up

-release Dimwit

woah woah woah hold up, like I said, I'm grumpy in the morning. don't get down on your self, even if Rome is flipping out right now.

We can amend this if we can get through tonight. Eternity has a solid plan, with or without Rome. Like I said, I can't guarantee a heal from Eternity tonight so it might be best to set the legionnaire on yourself, if he's willing. If we can keep you alive while working out what McPwnage had posted yesterday, this game can still be won. We just have to hope that Sin doesn't have Beelzabub.

You made a good call jailing me. I see that after you explained it. Lucifer can't be role blocked, though I'm not sure if he could still do anything if he was killed, I don't know.

But we're here, now. Gotta move forward and get this shit sealed. What did yayap have for you last night?

EDIT: Especially now that I am certain of your intentions, so will Eternity come day tomorrow. We just gotta make it through tonight and make sure Lucifer is lynched tomorrow. It's a toss up, but I think it'll be fine. We're so far ahead, it's going to be tough to stop this train.

The only other post (I failed to copy) was just me joking about early release papers and telling Auckmid I would try to get him a heal.

Dimwit
December 8th, 2011, 07:22 PM
If Sin has Beelzabub, they might get trigger happy and revenge hit Auckmid right off the bat. If they're smart, they'll hit me because I plan on watching Auckmid.

If they don't have Beelzabub, I have no idea who they will try to hit. There's far too much WIFOM involved.

Raiden is a target, absolutely, but not a priority.

I think Bork and Illi are safe for now. North Star, I have no opinion or consideration, so I do not think it is likely that Sin does, either. I also think it is likely that Sin believes that FalseTruth's Eternity list was more accurate than it was and we'll have some time, even if they do have Beelzabub, to hunt them down.

One idea I have for philie is that she is actually a Rabbi that never successfully got a heal off. She made a comment about how others and herself had played this game shitty and some such. Except, who saw philie do much other than participate in conjecture? I inferred a reference to activity we aren't aware of. Her change in attitude could be explained by her being out of charges. Demon->Unsealed Demon is also a possibility, though I concede.

I'm inclined to suggest we heal me and Tiberius, but that's just me not wanting to die, although I do still have 3 more charges, so it's not as if I'm useless.

I'm also not convinced that Hamsly was Witched. I think that it's just as likely that Hamsly decided to go pro-sin himself and protect Vornksr instead of Auckmid, especially after they're obviously flipping out on him in night. He would know that he didn't need to cover Lucifer since Auckmid didn't jail him and the Assassin was specifically told to kill Vornksr. I don't think Hamsly realized that it could literally cost him the game; more it was a short sighted impulse in response to Auckmid's fuck up. Though, again, it's just a theory.

Illidan
December 8th, 2011, 11:39 PM
I think that it's just as likely that Hamsly decided to go pro-sin himself and protect Vornksr instead of Auckmid, especially after they're obviously flipping out on him in night.
If this is true, it's pure game throwing since his winning condition is letting Tiberius live. Unless they have 2 legionnaire, one of which was on Auckmid, I don't think Rev would have allowed it. And even if they have a legionnaire, what's the point of not protecting Pilate? I don't understand.

Auckmid asked for an heal yesterday. You think it's a good idea healing him?

Dimwit
December 9th, 2011, 07:02 AM
If this is true, it's pure game throwing since his winning condition is letting Tiberius live. Unless they have 2 legionnaire, one of which was on Auckmid, I don't think Rev would have allowed it. And even if they have a legionnaire, what's the point of not protecting Pilate? I don't understand.

Auckmid asked for an heal yesterday. You think it's a good idea healing him?

I suppose you're right. It's not just as likely. It's more likely Sin has a Witch demon.

I think that as long as Rome has a tax collector, we want Tiberius alive. If the Tax Collector dies, then we would have no more interest in preserving Rome other than keeping whatever intel they may have collected from us from being released. If they know who our Angel's are, they *could* tip the game in favor of Sin if Auckmid died and Rome knew who our Angels were while we were still Demon hunting, even with the death of Lucifer.

I would say that, at least for now, we want Tiberius alive. If not, we'd want to get rid of the remaining Tax Collector ASAP.

BorkBot
December 9th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Trying to get the Romans out of the way is not really an option. It's up to Sin if they want to take Rome out of the game, and I'm fairly certain that they won't do it because it's not in their best interest at all.

Tiberius will have a Legionnaire on him because he needs to live to win the game. Sin will not attack him unless they're stupid and want to risk losing 2 demons tonight in exchange for one legionnaire. It's practically impossible for Sin to know and bewitch another Legionnaire. And if Rome is consciously working against us at night to keep the powers "balanced", we don't stand a chance anyway.

Therefore, healing Tiberius is pointless. Especially if you consider that Sin will have to kill 7 more humans than originally planned in order to win, which makes it highly likely for non-demon sinners to side with us in order to preserve themselves. Sin will need more nights, which gives us more time to lynch them and we can lynch the Roman Sinners if we aren't sure of any demons. Sin won't attack Tiberius until it can guarantee them a majority during the day and even then they will only do it if they have Gluttony (night 8 and onward). And when that happens, a heal wouldn't save him anyway, so why bother?

It really isn't in Sin's best interest to attack Tiberius right now and any threats towards him are hollow threats in attempt to get us to waste a heal on him. We shouldn't fall for that.

I think we should heal Dimwit (even though Sin will expect it) and either Nanosystem or Ganondorf. Ash could be a target as well, but he's less likely because he's acting clueless.

If we don't heal two people, we could investigate Philie to see what the heck she's up to.

BorkBot
December 9th, 2011, 09:23 AM
NorthStar, you can heal Dimwit, if you do not have any more input for a different course of action. (please confirm)

I'll decide my action in the coming hours and I'll post it here when I've made up my mind.

Illidan
December 9th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I'd say healing Dimwit and Nanosystem is a nice idea.

philie is probably a humanity power role playing like shit, just like FT, and maybe Zack.

Your reasoning for not killing Tiberius makes sense, but I'm still afraid they will try and maybe the legio get blocked or whatever. It's a huge risk for them but if they succeed they can still win. Whatever, if they fail to use the legio it's their fault, we can't possibly heal everyone.

NorthStar
December 9th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Healing Dimwit, I am his Guardian Angel. =P

Dimwit
December 9th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Next day we lynch vornksr if he's not dead. Any other targets to encourage a lynch on?

BorkBot
December 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM
OOPS_UR_DEAD has asked to be UNSEALED yesterday.

Ambient, please take me.
vote skip

There was absolutely no reason to WIFOM because if he is a humanity sinner and he dies, he loses. This was just a huge slip up because he thought that Sin had already won.

So he is a sealed demon, I'm quite sure.

MileS is our next best target after oops, and should be suggested for jailing and execution if Vornskr is dead on the next day. If not, jail+execute oops.

NorthStar
December 9th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Phillie voted to skip yesterday mind you. She was openly supporting Ambient.