View Full Version : {Watch List} Shidda 1-S2-1-8282416

Tossangel
August 29th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Account Name: Shidda
Account ID: #-S2-1-8282416
In-Game Name: Lucio

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Tossangel
Summary: As jailor, Shidda requests my bnet name n1 in jail and executes b/c I didnt give it.

DarknessB
September 4th, 2016, 07:48 PM
NAME / SC ID VERIFICATION
CORRECT: 1-S2-1-8282416

Respective Hotkeys

Was the Game Result altered?
Not particularly, other than the fact that Shidda executed another Town member solely becuse that player not providing her Battle.net name. The Town eventually prevailed, but this made it a closer game than it would have otherwise been.

Previous Offenses
None

Player Offenses
Cheating / Additional Information (attempted)

Summary
Shidda rolls Jailor. On Night 1, Shidda jails #13 and demands to know her login name as opposed to her role. He insists that #13 provide him with her player name with the threat "tell me or die". When #13 provides her in-game role (Investigator) instead, Shidda chooses to execute her. Shidda continues to attempt to get #13 to reveal her Battle.net name, but she refuses, is executed, and is revealed to be an Investigator. This is a clear example of attempted Cheating via Additional Information. Eventually, the Town ends up winning a close game because the Triad AFKed out / left the game and the Serial Killer was lynched.

This is Shidda's first offense, which for Cheating / Additional Information, typically calls for a Watch List x 3. That is the punishment which I recommend here.

Recommended Action
Watch List x 3

Additional Notes
Thank you for this report.

Arrow
September 4th, 2016, 11:01 PM
1-S2-1-8282416: 3x WL

SuperJack
September 11th, 2016, 12:42 PM
1-S2-1-8282416: 3x WL

Had this player asking me why they are getting messages that they have cheated.

Wondering if its possible to edit the "Why" to watch list messages, either telling them to visit the forum, or more detailed to why they cheated.

DarknessB
September 11th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Had this player asking me why they are getting messages that they have cheated.

Wondering if its possible to edit the "Why" to watch list messages, either telling them to visit the forum, or more detailed to why they cheated.

I assume you directed him to the forum or explained what happened then?

SuperJack
September 11th, 2016, 01:00 PM
I assume you directed him to the forum or explained what happened then?

Yes. I told them why, they where very understanding, said they now understand and won't do it again.

DarknessB
September 11th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Yes. I told them why, they where very understanding, said they now understand and won't do it again.

Sounds good -- thanks, SJ.

Shidda
July 13th, 2019, 06:55 PM
Memories 😁