PDA

View Full Version : FMers that can be our Good Friends

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 10:17 PM
Based on their choices, let see who can we safely call friends.

Deathfire123
December 6th, 2011, 10:18 PM
Luna, Ganondorf, Dimwit

Yayap
December 6th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Here is a hint: you can never trust me on the battlefield. If my alignment allows me to screw everyone then I most certainly will try.

Nick
December 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM
(reply to Yayap removed)

Ubernox
December 8th, 2011, 04:47 AM
While I respected FT before this FM, I think I despise him now. I do like Luna, Ganon and Dimwit, however. I respect Ambient for continuing to try his best at Lucifer even when he's been found out, but his repetitive logic and false promises are extremely frustrating to watch.

Yayap
December 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM
@ Ubernox: Never judge someone before you see their role.

Nick
December 8th, 2011, 11:30 AM
@Ubernox

Although you are without sin and may cast stones, please remember that this is just a game. I do hope that you don't end up disliking others for in game events...

FMers that can be our Good Friends

We are here to make friends! :)

Ubernox
December 8th, 2011, 03:32 PM
You raise excellent points, and I shall have to re-evaluate my opinion when his role is revealed, but I still find him annoying in the Day chat. I also miss his old avatar.

Ambient
December 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
repetitive logic and false promises are extremely frustrating to watch.

I had every intention of following through with everything I had said bro.

Ubernox
December 9th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Well, from what I was seeing, you were proven wrong by Dimwit on most of your promises. But that's fine, really. In fact, you played the role of "The Prince of Lies" excellently.

Ubernox
December 9th, 2011, 03:44 AM
I like your last will.

Ambient
December 9th, 2011, 06:10 AM
You can't call me a Liar because I can't follow through on promises when I am dead...

Also. All my statements had conditions. If you continue to assault my Character, you and I will have a problem.

Zane
December 9th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Fight, fight, fight!

Let it rip!

Nick
December 9th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Oh come on people. The dispute with Dimwit is regarding the possible win scenarios. Read possible.

Please don't contaminate this thread with unfriendly behaviour.

And Zane. Shame on you!

Brennenburg
December 9th, 2011, 11:03 AM
The math was conditional... Dimwit was twisting that into making it seem like Ambient had promised all of humanity would live no matter what, which he had not.

Case closed, no further discussion required.