PDA

View Full Version : Day VI - Lies, Deceit, and Treachery

Pages : [1] 2 3

Forum Mafia GM
December 6th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Jerusalem was betrayed. Only a scant bit of documentation confirms this, such as wolfcheese's message to his victim that he never reached:

"thank you for your purchase at assassin's emporium inc. you will be pleased to know that when you purchase an assassination with the life of jesus, you get a second assassination - absolutely FREE!* but hurry because this offer will not last an eternity. we value your business and hope you return for your demon-slaying needs.

*offer void if assassins run out of stock"

He also left a last will, which was recovered:

"Dear Diary,
Last night I wrote about the mislead lookout and how I thought I was framed. Turns out I wasn't. Although everyone now knows that I lied about visiting Yapyap, they did not seem as upset about it as I thought they would be. Perhaps they understand better than I thought they would. I also wrote last night about my wishes to see Jesus at my door. Instead, today he revealed himself and publicly revealed a target for me, so that's close enough. I have taken out one of my disposable daggers and sharpened it repeatedly in reflection. This is my chance to honor my fellow assassin's memory. I am glad my somewhat scummy acts have kept me alive this far. But even if I can just slay one demon, I will die happy. I have stalled long enough. Time to take another stab in the dark."

Furthermore, a prostitute's last message was recorded, with a seal inscribed next to it:

"Oh hello I am a whore and I blocked vornskr this last night cuz he voted me and I needed proof of role in case I get killed. That does not matter now but w/e. GJ on the Nick lynch, and hopefully sin loses! I leave you with something that makes me laugh.

http://i.imgur.com/HLFv0.jpg

Fuck Ponyfaggots."

http://www.sc2mafia.com/junk/Mammon.png
Mammon
Aspect of Greed

(Mammon (Greed) is added to the role list)

Graveyard
Twilight Sparkle {Pony} - Killed Night 0 - Flayed in demonic summoning ritual
Adolf Hitler {Führer} - Killed Night 1 - Run through by Emperor Tiberius
Deathfire123 {Sinner} - Killed Night 1 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
Ubernox {Embalmer} - Killed Night 1 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Zane {Shepherd} - Killed Night 1 - Stabbed by an Assassin
Brennenburg {Commoner} - Killed Night 2 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
TheWaaagh {Tax Collector} - Killed Night 2 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Nick {Sinner} - Executed Day 3 - Killed by crucifixion
Yayap {Sinner} - Killed Night 3 - Torn asunder by a demonic force
Celt {Assassin} - Killed Night 3 - Stabbed by an Assassin
Sumikoko {Legionnaire} - Killed Night 4 - Slain in battle by a demonic force
Dust {Sinner} - Killed Night 4 - Executed in the Roman jail cell
hamslyx {Legionnaire} - Killed Night 5 - Slain in battle with an Assassin
wolfcheese {Assassin} - Killed Night 5 - Slain in battle with a Legionnaire
Goonswarm {Whore} - Killed Night 5 - Torn asunder by a demonic force

On a Cross
McPwnage {Jesus} - Crucified Day 5 - Being killed by crucifixion

Schedule
This day will end at 400 GMT, Friday, December 9, 2011. (8:00 PM PST, Thursday)

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Well guys.... This is awkward

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I propose a time of healing to rebuild trust.

Zack
December 6th, 2011, 06:03 PM

What the fuck? He's still alive.

FalseTruth
Well done, Dark, the RP is the best I have ever seen in the history of FMs. Absolutely astounding.

vornksr
Well hello there...

:)

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I think we should all come together in this time of Peace and Harmony.

Forum Mafia GM
December 6th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Wills posted.

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 06:11 PM
I think we should all come together in this time of Peace and Harmony.
I PLEDGE MY LIFE TO AMBIENT! I SHALL DO WHATEVER HE DESIRES!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHHAAHHA WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!!

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 06:11 PM
vote Ambient

So long as Tiberius lives, Rome and Eternity should be as allies.. that's all I really have to say about that.

Zack
December 6th, 2011, 06:13 PM
So, Tiberius has allied himself with Sin? Even sending one of his precious bodyguards to save a demon... This day certainly is interesting...

Glad I didn't blatantly take sides, lol

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:14 PM
This just got veeerryyy interesting.

So Wolfcheese attacked a Roman instead of Sin?

HAI AMBIENT YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN :D

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Dimwit can we not get past this vile hatred you have towards me. It is must unbecoming.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 06:15 PM
This just got veeerryyy interesting.

So Wolfcheese attacked a Roman instead of Sin?

HAI AMBIENT YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN :D

That's one of a few possibilities...

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:17 PM
So, Tiberius has allied himself with Sin? Even sending one of his precious bodyguards to save a demon... This day certainly is interesting...

That was my first though, but Wolfcheese didn't say who he attacked. In fact all he says is he took 'a stab in the dark'. I think Wolfcheese assumed Tiberius will kill Ambient, and thought we would lynch Vornskr today. I am curious as to what Tiberius got up to in the night, I hope I didn't accidentally hammer too early yesterday :S

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I would like to remind you of a simple fact:

Sin

Goal: Destroy Eternity (Jesus, Angels, and Disciples dead) and ensure that at least 24 Humans (Disciples and Humanity and Roman) are dead

I see 13 dead, he's almost HALFWAY THERE!!! How amazing!

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM
There are currently 3 disciples and two angels among us. There will be great reward to anyone who can name them.

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I would like to remind you of a simple fact:

Sin

I see 13 dead, he's almost HALFWAY THERE!!! How amazing!
I mean MORE than HALFWAY THERE!

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 06:20 PM
There are currently 3 disciples and two angels among us. There will be great reward to anyone who can name them.
Vote Raiden

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:21 PM

Dimwit is a Disciple.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I agree Raiden is eternity aligned.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Dimwit is a Disciple.
This one I unfortunately learned the hard way.

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Dimwit is a Disciple.
I say we get Raiden first. He poses more of a threat, and can add to the kill count. ^_^

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:23 PM
I was looking forward to more figures like Adolf Hitler and Twilight Sparkle popping up with demon reveals, what happened to that? :(

vornksr
As do I. I've got some other thoughts as well, but I suppose I'll be waiting to share them at night, unless something urgent comes up.

FalseTruth
I say we get Raiden first. He poses more of a threat, and can add to the kill count. ^_^
If we're wrong that is...

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I'm not voting anyone I suspect or know to be Eternity or Human, or Roman.

But I still wants my cookiez for giving you Dimwit.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:24 PM
PILATE AUTO-LYNCH JESUS FFS

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
I have a feeling some others may be less joyful of the events of last night. But feel well Humanity. I am just as forgiving!

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 06:25 PM
YAY Finaly a Day where i can troll b4 somebody gets hammered again! Fucking awesome.... Wait a minute Ambient? Vornskr? Whats going on here? öÖ

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:26 PM
YAY Finaly a Day where i can troll b4 somebody gets hammered again! Fucking awesome.... Wait a minute Ambient? Vornskr? Whats going on here? öÖ

Hello my Child. We are the new Order. I know the transition may be awkward.. but I offer a brighter tomorrow than Eternity.

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 06:26 PM
I was looking forward to more figures like Adolf Hitler and Twilight Sparkle popping up with demon reveals, what happened to that? :(

Sry wanted to claim Führer the other day but couldn't make it in time :(

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Hello my Child. We are the new Order. I know the transition may be awkward.. but I offer a brighter tomorrow than Eternity.

If you offer Blackjack and Hookers.... I would think about it...

Zack
December 6th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Anyone cooperating with eternity will become a sin target at night........ Eternity can't possibly save us all from death... And right now, without Jesus, while Pilate still lives ready to take him out again once he returns.. Yeah I think i'm gonna go with sin here, sorry angels.

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM
This is a new era in prosperity. The time for Sin has come.

Pledge your allegiance to Ambient or prepare to die.

I am the messenger of Lucifer himself.

All will be forgiven when the time comes.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Zack we trusted you!

I remain firmly anti-Sin. God help me I wish I could join you guys down there in Hell, you get all the fun.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Well there's simply no way I can vote for anyone else today, damnit. Might as well begin the voting then, sorry Ambient.

-vote for Ambient :'(

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Luna, it's foolish to tempt fate. If you die, you die.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:34 PM
vote skip All those that wish to be spared should do the following.

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 06:35 PM
vote skip

Let the night set in.

Zack
December 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Ah, didn't you want to lynch a member of Eternity? Oh well, i'l just follow that.

Forgive me for being such a coward, hehe...

vote skip

Err, no hard feelings right eternity? I just can't see another way right now, prove me wrong and I might change my mind.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Romans from your show of Good will you need not fear me. Join along and vote for night to fall.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Luna, it's foolish to tempt fate. If you die, you die.

I won't be dying for at least one more night.

You, on the other hand, should be worried :D

Not of a lynch or our assassins though.

Actually tbh it looks like you're safe for another night too.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Think now, Humanity. You are Survivors. Do what is best. Survive. Vote night, and survive you shall.

divemaster127
December 6th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I am a Sinner i was hopeing i was a demon but i guess not unless i am the 7th.

I side with Sin.

Vote Skip

Raiden
December 6th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I do not care anymore about this game, i just want to say one simple thing:

Tiberius is a fucking incompetent game thrower idiot who doesn't have a clue about his life, i hope he dies in a fire after having seen his family eaten by rats. He has crossed the line by far, and i am not going to play with him in a game of forum mafia, ever. The only reason i'm not turning into Crimson and spoil the game for everyone else is because i still have a small amount of dignity, but honestly this kind of behavior would deserve it, and i'm still in time to change my mind.

Romans - at least the ones who knew and agreed with this bullshit - are the worst group of deficient noobs that you can possibly find in the world, let alone this small community. You had the easiest possible way of winning this game by trusting Eternity, but instead you choose to put your faith in Sin just to risk your life, because you know they could do the same about you and throw your game away, don't you?

tl;dr: this is borderline griefing.

I have tolerated more than enough about this game, including but not limiting to the ridiculous auto-unsealing added on the fly that turned the game into a bad joke just for the sake of a bunch of money.

If i choose to play one of these again, know that i will not accept any of the people whom i described in this post.

/sign out

have fun

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Think now, Humanity. You are Survivors. Do what is best. Survive. Vote night, and survive you shall.

You know there can only be a handful of survivors. How do you pick them?

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM
All of us shall not survive if Ambient is allowed to live. 11 must still die, and all the dead shall lose. Do not forget your fallen COMrades and ponies: kill that which threatens us!

Vote Ambient

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Note that I do not speak for sin; I only speak for myself.

But the Romans who have already won the game will still win it if they have died, since we can easily allow Tiberius to survive. Human commoners can be recruited to the legions of the empire and win along with their Roman brethren.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM
All of us shall not survive if Ambient is allowed to live. 11 must still die, and all the dead shall lose. Do not forget your fallen COMrades and ponies: kill that which threatens us!

Vote Ambient

How very eternity of you.

Auckmid
December 6th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Words from Ceaser
1) Hamlyx was ordered to protect me last night. Sin made a great play and managed to witch my legionaire into protecting Vornskr.
2) I decided to talk with a member of eternity last night. While it may not have been the smartest of desicions, I am certainly not regreting it now. Ironicly, if I had have jailed and executed Ambient last night, I would be in the graveyard after being killed by my own legionaire. Saved by my stupidity:)

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM

Indeed; I've long suspected him of harboring such sentiments.

Clawtrocity
December 6th, 2011, 06:57 PM
WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YALL

I'D HATE TO TELL I TOLD YA SO, SO INSTEAD I WILL SHOUT IT THROUGH CUPPED HANDS

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO

vote Ambient

Raiden
December 6th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Words from Ceaser
1) Hamlyx was ordered to protect me last night. Sin made a great play and managed to witch my legionaire into protecting Vornskr.
2) I decided to talk with a member of eternity last night. While it may not have been the smartest of desicions, I am certainly not regreting it now. Ironicly, if I had have jailed and executed Ambient last night, I would be in the graveyard after being killed by my own legionaire. Saved by my stupidity:)

Yeah, except we would have healed you and we would have won the game in a matter of 2 days tops. Go share your idiocy with someone else please.

Also it'd be interesting to know how Sin learned about the assassin, since they have no investigators on their team.

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 07:00 PM

I am not eternity, I am merely humanity. I am not brilliant, I'm just not an idiot. Do the math guys, you're gonna hate yourself for listening to him when one of the dead is you (and you'll be one of the most hated people ever in dead chat).

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Words from Ceaser

Another possibility I hadn't considered, but I assume this to be true (was it luck in finding Hamslyx, did they know he was a legionnaire?).

I mean, I don't think anyone would assume a legionnaire would willingly protect Sin, since they'd die before getting to side with Sin.

Ambient
Yeah, except we would have healed you and we would have won the game in a matter of 2 days tops. Go share your idiocy with someone else please.

Also it'd be interesting to know how Sin learned about the assassin, since they have no investigators on their team.

I am not willing to put all my cards on the table just yet.

Luna

Actually they do, if they don't use their pierce-immunity kill

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 07:02 PM
vote skip

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 07:03 PM
I am not eternity, I am merely humanity. I am not brilliant, I'm just not an idiot. Do the math guys, you're gonna hate yourself for listening to him when one of the dead is you (and you'll be one of the most hated people ever in dead chat).
inb4 Ganondorf is the one who dies tonight.

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 07:04 PM
vote skip

I bet you guys are regretting not lynching him right about now...

oops_ur_dead
December 6th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Ambient, please take me.
vote skip

Raiden
December 6th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Actually they do, if they don't use their pierce-immunity kill

Gluttony is a sheriff, he reveals alignment, not exact roles. Please. And even if they actually have an investigator as seventh demon, which would be not only retarded but almost impossible since they have even killed a sinner, the fact that Tiberius's brain is worth less than shit still stands. And it is still borderline griefing to me.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM
May I just recommend this FM gets the 'Most Useless Vigilantes' award? It may not have been entirely their fault but the sum total that our assassins achieved is a dead shepherd, a dead assassin, and killed whilst fighting a legionnaire xD

And oops my bad Raiden didn't read carefully enough.

Zack
December 6th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Raiden, uhm, didn't Dimwit order the assasin to kill vornskr yesterday? He pretty much directed traffic, and sin read his plan too you know.

Ah, so thats what happened. Silly Tiberius, trix are for sin.

Do we actually have a chance as humanity+eternity to kill sin before they kill eternity off? Please present a plan here...

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Raiden, to be honest, Claw had it right several days ago. Now that the Romans have successfully lynched Jesus, they all win (even the dead ones) so long as Tiberius doesn't die, so they have every reason to side with us and no reason to side with you.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Auckmid (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/303-Auckmid)

You win along with sin. I will not raise a hand against you nor the remaining Romans if you vote with me to skip to night.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I reserve the right to harm you if you attempt to kill me or a follower.

Raiden
December 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Please, don't sell me any more bullshit, i'm not in the mood. You all know the game would have been over in 2 days if some "strange events" didn't happen yesterday. I just hope that Sin kill that Tiberius cretin as the 24th human before winning the game, so that he will eat some of his own shit.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:19 PM
I was just watching this episode of Dad's Army and this scene mirrored my own thoughts on the current situation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6wok7g7do

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 07:20 PM
:(

Sorry Raiden.

suicidaln00b
December 6th, 2011, 07:22 PM
​-vote ambient
-vote ambient
-vote ambient
-vote ambient
-vote ambient
-vote ambient​

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Oh come now suicidal. You know you want to change that to skip.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Holy christ suicidaln00b just won us the game!

Thank god that voting for someone 6 times in different colours counts as an insta-lynch, I was skeptical about that rule at first but now it makes sense.

CmG
Is there something like a "SHIT U FUCKED UP" Award?

Still Ambient are there Blackjack and Hookers? You still didn't answer my totaly serious question who will to 100% influence if i vote skip or you.

Ganondorf
Humanity, I am disappoint (again). Even suicidaln00b is more useful that you 

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 07:25 PM
-vote Ambient

Damn roman cowards, Eternity gave you the win, and your not helping them back, lynch sin.

HI GOONSWARM SIR GHOST

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Blackjack not a problem. As for Hookers... well let me tell you a little about Lust..

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:26 PM
NO DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

I WILL DO ALL THE NECESSARY WHORING FOR ETERNITY AND HUMANS

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:27 PM
For example, whoring my caps lock key by accident.

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 07:30 PM
IM ETERNITY KILL ME SIN KILL ME I AM GOING TO RISK MY LIFE TO GET UR NIGGER ASS AMBIENT LYNCHED. no seriously pls lynch ambient this is pathetic!

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Ok, Rome, it looks like you're jumping over to the side of Sin because of a few errors on Tiberius' part. It's not too late. Tiberius still lives. If Gluttony were out, we'd have seen it by now. There are still 3 Romans, with a recruiter. You're not down and out, you just delayed the death of Sin.

And Humanity, don't get scared because somehow you're figuring that now is the time for survival tactics by appeasing Ambient and voting to skip or against Eternity. A win with Sin is a gamble, a Win with Eternity is absolute. Get back with it and grow some balls.

Lynch Ambient today, and we can still save the game for ALL Romans, ALL Humanity and ALL Eternity. Don't get dumb because others were.

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Ok, Rome, it looks like you're jumping over to the side of Sin because of a few errors on Tiberius' part. It's not too late. Tiberius still lives. If Gluttony were out, we'd have seen it by now. There are still 3 Romans, with a recruiter. You're not down and out, you just delayed the death of Sin.

And Humanity, don't get scared because somehow you're figuring that now is the time for survival tactics by appeasing Ambient and voting to skip or against Eternity. A win with Sin is a gamble, a Win with Eternity is absolute. Get back with it and grow some balls.

Lynch Ambient today, and we can still save the game for ALL Romans, ALL Humanity and ALL Eternity. Don't get dumb because others were.

Where is your vote then? Or that from Ash? Jesus can't tell u what to do anymore!

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 07:34 PM
vote skip

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Vote Tally:

Ambient (6) – Dimwit, Luna, Ganondorf, Clawtrocity, suicidaln00b, Ash

Skip (6) – Ambient, Vornskr, Zack, divemaster127, Falsetruth, oops_ur_dead

If we get 6 votes for someone else we get 666 :O

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Where is your vote then? Or that from Ash? Jesus can't tell u what to do anymore!

I already voted. If you're going to criticize me, get your facts strait first.

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 07:36 PM

um page 4

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Vote Tally:

Ambient (6) – Dimwit, Luna, Ganondorf, Clawtrocity, suicidaln00b, Ash

Skip (7) – Ambient, Vornskr, Zack, divemaster127, Falsetruth, oops_ur_dead, Capitalier

FFS mess up my counting :P

suicidaln00b
December 6th, 2011, 07:38 PM
homogay faggots vote ambiant or i wil fgucking cut u

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 07:39 PM
homogay faggots vote ambiant or i wil fgucking cut u

u r fucking broclli
im a capitalier
i eat u
and turn into cuccoon and become social buttfdly

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Come now children. If you are voting with suicidal you know you are on the wrong side.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Come now children. If you are voting with suicidal you know you are on the wrong side.

Don't propagandize our town idiot.

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I already voted. If you're going to criticize me, get your facts strait first.

Woops, Sry this is all too chaotic for my liking. Yesterday The whole game looked different. Now it looks like a huge pile of shit :/.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Woops, Sry this is all too chaotic for my liking. Yesterday The whole game looked different. Now it looks like a huge pile of shit :/.

It does, but that's exactly what Ambient is feeding on. He really feels the part, today.

We should all notice what he is doing, and it is having a very real affect on the game.

It should also be noted that note a single member of Rome has yet to vote. That's a real show of faith there, boys.

Even Rome is playing it like a coward, humanity. At least you know Eternity still stands strong.

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 07:46 PM
btw to any of the forum mafia vets, how many times has auckmid failed balls like this?
i'm almost positive there was a big case of mad in one of archives towards auckmid

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 07:47 PM

this, very much this. yesterday we had like a flawless plan from an epic guy. now ppl r 2 scared, if 2 many ppl side with sin, sin will have to kill eventually until they have a 24 killcount. no point in siding with sin

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 07:48 PM
this, very much this. yesterday we had like a flawless plan from an epic guy. now ppl r 2 scared, if 2 many ppl side with sin, sin will have to kill eventually until they have a 24 killcount. no point in siding with sin
no
there is
as long as auckmid is his last kill

MileS
December 6th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Uhh... wow.

Remaining neutral on this one.

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM
There's plenty of point in siding with us. Not everybody will, so we can reward the loyal. When it gets close to the end, we can kill Romans without affecting their win status. The Disciples who were converted by Jesus will need to die, but they count toward our number, so if you're still a human you can thank Jesus for damning somebody else instead of you.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM
no
there is
as long as auckmid is his last kill

You realize there are still embalmers?

We lynch Ambient today, embalmer checks tonight. We lose a few, OH NOES! and then we find the remaining demons and everyone is happy.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Dimwit, you are not going to favor support calling people names.

MileS
December 6th, 2011, 07:51 PM
There's plenty of point in siding with us. Not everybody will, so we can reward the loyal. When it gets close to the end, we can kill Romans without affecting their win status. The Disciples who were converted by Jesus will need to die, but they count toward our number, so if you're still a human you can thank Jesus for damning somebody else instead of you.

Just out of curiosity vorn, why are you guys voting to skip to night instead of voting an Eternity member?

divemaster127
December 6th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Since im siding with sin how do i know you wont kill me?

Capitalier

We lynch Ambient today, embalmer checks tonight. We lose a few, OH NOES! and then we find the remaining demons and everyone is happy.

but that scenario doesn't result in auckmid dying

vornksr
We have our reasons. More time to talk amongst ourselves at night means we're less likely to lynch someone who deserves to survive.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Sinners, Romans, Humanity. Those who remain neutral shall be spared. Three disciples allows only 8 more humanity aligned to be sacrificed. I believe we can find 8 that are against me. Vote Skip, and rejoice in the Joys of the Flesh.

vornksr
December 6th, 2011, 07:54 PM

You're a sinner. We were like you once, so we have a great deal of sympathy for you. Besides, you could be our last demon waiting to be revealed.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Just out of curiosity vorn, why are you guys voting to skip to night instead of voting an Eternity member?

Because it's safest for them, they know they're more likely to get a skip vote than an eternity lynch. They're trying to pressure Eternity members into voting with them in an effort to seem pro-Sin. I wouldn't be surprised if a demon or two voted up Ambient, and if Sin just planned on killing everyone who voted to skip anyway just in case.

Since this day holds little mystery I don't feel bad about going to bed, laters all :)

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Dimwit, you are not going to favor support calling people names.

I don't call people names. I state facts. If it is taken to be hurtful, it's not my intent nor my problem. Don't turn me into the bad guy here, Lucifer. I am a disciple of the Lord, Jesus Christ, and I will play that role until you and every one of your Demons go back to where you came from.

Those Humanity who are now voting with Sin, you have nothing to fear in voting with Eternity. We don't have to kill you to win, Sin does. Do you really think there is more of a chance at surviving by voting with sin while there are still 2 other completely viable factions?

I do not attack Rome. I stated a fact. Rightfully, they're a bit disoriented. But they're not down and out, and there is no reason for them to actually side with Sin while Tiberius is alive. Even with Rome, there is nothing that a single Roman would need to fear siding with Eternity. But if a Roman dies while their faction has gone the way of Sin, they lose. It's really that simple.

Do not believe for a MOMENT that siding with Sin at this moment in the game is SAVING you from anything. Siding with Eternity will save you everything, even after death. That's one thing we can promise you that they cant:

REDEMPTION

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 07:58 PM

Why would we harm a supporter. There are enough against us that we can satisfy our win condition and allow supporters to survive. We require 11 more I believe. 3 of those are Disciples. That brings us to 8.

If the Romans partner with us, we can use them to recruit legionaires and kill them (they will still win as long as we spare Aukmid). If the Tax collector and Fred are willing to be sacrificed (still win as long as Aukmid is alive) that brings us to 5.

Five people that are against sin will be easy to find in this mass of hatred towards Myself. I am not evil, just misunderstood.

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmmqBAwxG-0

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Why would we harm a supporter. There are enough against us that we can satisfy our win condition and allow supporters to survive. We require 11 more I believe. 3 of those are Disciples. That brings us to 8.

If the Romans partner with us, we can use them to recruit legionaires and kill them (they will still win as long as we spare Aukmid). If the Tax collector and Fred are willing to be sacrificed (still win as long as Aukmid is alive) that brings us to 5.

Five people that are against sin will be easy to find in this mass of hatred towards Myself. I am not evil, just misunderstood.

Just a victim of the system! How lovely! You enjoy that role aren't you? :D

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 08:07 PM
You know what?
Yayap and Nick will lose, even though their actions as sinners allowed Humanity to pin Sin. They should have won.
I don't think that it's very fair for them to lose.
Brennenberg got people talking, too, so I don't think he deserves to lose (despite being pretty annoying.)
If the rest of Humanity isn't gay, then we will be able to maximize the amount of win for everyone.

vote Ambient

MrSmarter
December 6th, 2011, 08:08 PM
I was hoping to get a chance to side with sin, and here one is.
And Rome, don't try to recruit me, I'm not a commonnor.
vote skip

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 08:09 PM
One thing, though.
Rev, you should probably reconsider that addendum given the amount of fail that happened last night.

Luna
December 6th, 2011, 08:10 PM
In all fairness I expect most of the people siding with Sin are all sinners. I mean, at this stage they could easily be killed as Eternity/Romans begin saving the more important people, and they could easily be sealed Demons anyway especially given the amount of Sinners that have died without showing as demons so far (would it have said if they'd had a demon inside them in the graveyard list? meh my thought still applies).

That 'all unrevealed demons become unsealed' rule is beginning to look far too threatening since at best we can only lynch Ambient and jail/kill Vornskr if Auckmid sides with us.

For now don't panic though! If you are not a Sinner, vote Ambient. Sin is still at a complete numerical disadvantage, we know who most of them are, we have heals/shields, and do you really think their plan will go off without a hitch?

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Fear not Sin Supporters

We only need to stall them if need be!

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 08:18 PM
My sisters and brothers, hear this! The Old Testament may be incredibly long and convoluted at times, but there is one overarching theme that describes it all: look to God and you will prosper; turn from him and you will suffer. Those who knew God experienced his protection and prosperity, such as when Daniel escaped the furnace unscathed or when God delivered Israel from their enemies. However, turning to Sin only brings pain as the book of Lamentations will testify. The moral of the story is that Jesus Saves, and you will all find salvation (and victory) in him. In Ambient, you are rolling the dice, and the only question is when he will finally betray you.... there's a reason why the expression "making a deal with the Devil" is used in the manner it is, my friends. Think about it....

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM

It's funny because I'm the Embalmer. teehee. GL to Dimwit the noble hero trying to get Humanity to work with Eternity. Bro, its not gonna happen.

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Sinners, fear not. Through Jesus, you have been saved: all you must do is look to God and fulfill his will (destroy Sin). Then, you shall join us all in the Kingdom of Heaven when our days are numbered, and we shall rejoice in jubilee!

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 08:25 PM
one thing is left to say:

GG not really good game but meh, i guess falsetruth is right.

jaczac
December 6th, 2011, 08:25 PM
-vote skip

I think.

o.O

CmG
December 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM
No chance without Romans.

vote skip

jaczac
P.S. im a commoner. feel free to recruit me romans.

FalseTruth
@Noble Ambient

I present to you a list of Eternity. Ensure that you do not let these foolish people persuade the good people of this town into such an ignorant faction.

Eternity Members:
1) Ganondorf
2) Dimwit
3) Raiden
4) Ash
5) Luna

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 08:28 PM
@Noble Ambient

I present to you a list of Eternity. Ensure that you do not let these foolish people persuade the good people of this town into such an ignorant faction.

Eternity Members:
1) Ganondorf
2) Dimwit
3) Raiden
4) Ash
5) Luna

I agree completely.

MileS
December 6th, 2011, 08:29 PM
@Noble Ambient

Eternity Members:
1) Ganondorf
2) Dimwit
3) Raiden
4) Ash
5) Luna

And with that... Vote: Skip

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 08:31 PM
vote skip

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Noble Humanity members, do not fear repercussion for voting skip.

There are no discipled assassins. Jesus will be re-lynched on the day of his return. He will not be able to cult you out of your own choice.

suicidaln00b
December 6th, 2011, 08:32 PM
sry only homo autism mouthbreathers will vote with ambient

suicidaln00b
December 6th, 2011, 08:33 PM
-VOTE OOPS

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 08:33 PM
sry only homo autism mouthbreathers will vote with ambient
i make u small

MrSmarter
December 6th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Well, with my only hope of recruitment dead, there is no harm in saying that I am Judas. Now let's win this game.

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 08:37 PM
@Noble Ambient

Eternity Members:
1) Ganondorf
2) Dimwit
3) Raiden
4) Ash
5) Luna

u forgot mcsmarter.
roman owes Eternity for the favor Eternity has done. they are foolish niggers, i knew they were evil since the beginning.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Ambient (5) – Dimwit, Luna, Ganondorf, Clawtrocity, Ash

Skip (9) – Ambient, Vornskr, Zack, divemaster127, Falsetruth, oops_ur_dead, Capitalier, MrSmarter, MileS

oops (1) suicidaln00b

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 08:39 PM
u forgot McPwnage .
roman owes Eternity for the favor Eternity has done. they are foolish niggers, i knew they were evil since the beginning.

Ash, we all know who Jesus is.

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Ash, we all know who Jesus is.

Lmfao my bad. i didnt mean that i just wrote that out of the top of my head.

MrSmarter
December 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM
u forgot mcsmarter
Kill him frist pls. I cannot stand people who get McPwnage and MrSmarter mixxed up.

Ash
December 6th, 2011, 08:42 PM
im such a fail lmfao

Capitalier
December 6th, 2011, 08:58 PM
yayap ghost look at us in shame
oh well

Perotto
December 6th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Look at all of these sin aligning faggots.
[color=red]
-vote Ambient[/red]

We shall stand against the darkness.

Perotto
December 6th, 2011, 09:00 PM
/red, more like /color amiright

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 09:01 PM
-vote skip

I think.

o.O

Red and bold please :D

Perotto
December 6th, 2011, 09:02 PM
-vote Ambient

Come at me Sin.

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 09:03 PM
/red, more like /color amiright

I leik two tlak leik dis and den ply legit cuz i r not troll @ ♥.

-Elixir

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Well, I guess I am partially to blame for this... things that needed to happen before:

1) FalseTruth needed to die
2) Tiberius needed to stop being an idiot
3) We all needed to cooperate more

Well, this has been a failure of a game. It may have been experimental, but I still can't help but *facepalm* at this Humanity (myself included). They fail to realize that a peaceful, simple win involves voting Ambient and that we easily have the numbers to get him (5 Eternity and myself myself are guaranteed and the other 11 should realize how simple it would be to vote Ambient and end it without risk). I weep for the efforts of those who are dead and those who shall die because their colleauges were too cowardly to do what was right...

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 09:05 PM
-vote Ambient

Come at me Sin.

^^^^ This ^^^^

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 09:07 PM
For the record Romans and commoners, don't be surprised if Tiberius is killed at the end. Sin has no reason not to do it and they'll have multiple KPN if things go the way they are, so it would only be appropriate if the lunatic Tiberius was killed for his sins on the final night :P

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 09:16 PM
The role list would easily allow 11 humanity to win along side me (accounting for Already killed Romans).

However, the unfortunately the culted brings this number to.. 8 currently I believe.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 09:19 PM
If my math is correct and Pilate, the Tax collector and 1 other legionaire volunteer to be killed (with aukmid still alive). That brings the number back to 11 humanity surviving. We can even increase that number if Romans convert commoners.

I am not unreasonable.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Those members of course being last, not first.

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 09:24 PM
If my math is correct and Pilate, the Tax collector and 1 other legionaire volunteer to be killed (with aukmid still alive). That brings the number back to 11 humanity surviving. We can even increase that number if Romans convert commoners.

I am not unreasonable.

11 humanity shall survive.... how can you prove that you'll follow through. Also, what about those that don't survive? If Humanity would just vote Ambient, we can guarantee a Humanity, Roman, and Eternity combined victory. In other words, only 7 shall lose....

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Don't make a deal with the devil guys: you're literally selling your soul to the Devil when there is a much safer, more universally positive solution out there....

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Screw it..... I may not be Eternity, but you might as well put me on the list. Look at me, preaching and all that...

BorkBot
December 6th, 2011, 09:36 PM
For what it's worth, I'll say this: I called it on the first day. The legionnaire mechanics being so open to abuse was going to lead to an inevitable Sin-Roman alliance where the assassins would be forced to cooperate or die and humanity would end up voting alongside Sin. I never really expected another outcome.

Unfortunately, the chance for me to have a demon inside me is rather low. And cooperating with the abuse of a flawed ruleset doesn't sit well with me. Therefore, I will

-vote Ambient

Forgive me if I find out tomorrow that I made myself a game thrower and actually reduced my own chances of winning, but I feel obligated to do this anyway.

Go underdogs! WOOF!

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Psst Bork.. I am actually the underdog here.

BorkBot
December 6th, 2011, 09:42 PM
You were the underdog two days ago, Ambient. But not anymore :D

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I have no reason to lie.. and your underdog argument makes no sense. I am having to fight a case of.. vote with me because its easier + derogatory names for not doing it.

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I love how the title of the thread has nothing to do with how day is actually turning out. I'm pretty sure people are just revealing their roles at this point.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Ambient (7) – Dimwit, Luna, Ganondorf, Clawtrocity, Ash, Perotto, BorkBot

Skip (9) – Ambient, Vornskr, Zack, divemaster127, Falsetruth, oops_ur_dead, Capitalier, MrSmarter, MileS

oops (1) suicidaln00b

jaczac and cmg can you please revote skip in RED [ color=red ] [/color]

We only need 16 to skip I think :D

Ganondorf
December 6th, 2011, 10:44 PM
If I'm not mistaken, there are 34 people left and a lynch of 17 would be required then....

FalseTruth
December 6th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Vote for whether I should be a dirty nazi hooker HERE: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3760-Dirty-Nazi-Hooker

Auckmid
December 6th, 2011, 11:04 PM
I am going to have some very angry people when this game is finnished:(

Ambient is immune to role blocks. I figured that it wouldn't make that much of a difference if I left him to hang tommoro.

If I had have executed Ambient last night, I may have survived, but Ambient would have still survived, my legionaire would have died, and we would have still be in preaty much the same positions.

Honestly, I feel so bad for what I did, I feel I'm going to have to try and right the wrong. Lets hope I get glutony before glutony gets me...

-Vote Ambient

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 11:08 PM

Please re-read this.

If the Romans recruit commoners to legionaires. They win as long as Tibbers is alive. NO MORE HUMANITY WILL DIE if we use this strategy. Only the Disciples. This yes, the legionaired commoners will die, but they will still win. I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE.

Sure it may be a little more complex than Eternity has to offer, but why does harder mean worse? NO MORE HUMANITY will need to die. This would be teamwork between Sin, Rome, and Humanity. What could be more wonderful?

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 11:13 PM
I am going to have some very angry people when this game is finnished:(

Ambient is immune to role blocks. I figured that it wouldn't make that much of a difference if I left him to hang tommoro.

If I had have executed Ambient last night, I may have survived, but Ambient would have still survived, my legionaire would have died, and we would have still be in preaty much the same positions.

Honestly, I feel so bad for what I did, I feel I'm going to have to try and right the wrong. Lets hope I get glutony before glutony gets me...

-Vote Ambient

Consider your actions carefully. I have no reason to kill you if Rome stands with me. However, if Rome lynches me tonight... I cannot guarantee your safety. If you die you will not only loose, you would lose all of Rome. I am proposing an alliance that will satisfy both of our win conditions. Don't force a hand that will take that choice from you.

Illidan
December 6th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I still haven't read the thread, but why the fuck is Ambient still alive?

vote Ambient

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Consider your actions carefully. I have no reason to kill you if Rome stands with me. However, if Rome lynches me tonight... I cannot guarantee your safety. If you die you will not only loose, you would lose all of Rome. I am proposing an alliance that will satisfy both of our win conditions. Don't force a hand that will take that choice from you.

That's a lot of threats coming from a guy still sitting on 1 KPN. We lynch you today, that doesn't get any higher.

There is no reason to fear Sin, folks. Just lynch this guy.

philie
December 6th, 2011, 11:41 PM
This is a very interesting turn of events.
I'd like to say, when such opportunity presents itself, it's hard to pass it up.

I was genuinely unhappy with this game - I found it monotone, one-sided, boring. Not a place to shine or be heroic, do awesome shit a-la fm7. When i saw the role list, I realized a day 1 mass-claim would win eternity/romans the game in 4 days and not claiming - in 7 by simply taking the easy path.
As humanity, or roman, no heroics, creativity, thinking, was required - by simply following the stream we would get praise and victory delivered to us.

I wanted to spice it up a bit, but Raiden would persecute me repeatedly during day 1-2, not to mention all the awesome people dying, sinners and sinner suspects getting wiped out like jews were wiped out by nazis.
I bet there is a hidden mechanic in this game which allows non-card revealed sinners to never turn out to be a demon, for balance purposes, judging by the statistics so far.

However, now that bigger targets are present, I'll be safe to support Sin and not risk being shot down like a dog.

False Truth is fucking crazy and I have a huge respect boner for him right now.

About siding with Eternity: my options are still open. I am not sin. If Eternity is cunning enough to beat Sin+supporters, kudos to you and I'll gladly win with you. But i will not be giving handouts anymore - not without anything threatening me.

I did the math, 11 have to die for Sin victory. 5 Eternity are beyond redemption, 3 romans are expendable and will win either way. That leaves 3, yes 3 casualties. With Sin-roman alliance, 3 commoners can be converted roman and sacrificed to the blood god. Fun fact: out of all the people left alive, more will win if we side with sin.

I don't really care about... maximizing winner count - I never did, sorry i lied to save my skin. I'd rather share it with a lesser amount or people, that makes the victory much more appealing to me. Handouts - not so much.

And as a new ally of Sin - I ask of you bitches, y u skip?

-Vote Raiden

Kromos
December 6th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I pledge myself completely to Sin. After tonight I have lost all faith in humanity and believe Lucifer is the true Messiah for has come to us as a saviour.

vote skip

I have been holding off on voting sinners all game even though I would have liked to from an anti-sin point of view. I have only voted when a lynch was inevitable like in the case of Nick and McPwnage. As a commoner there is a good chance I will be recruited to Rome, now that they are more desperate for legionnaires, and I fully endorse Ambient's plan of killing Romans but sparing Tiberius. I shall tell you as soon as I have been recruited so you can kill me.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Fun fact: out of all the people left alive, more will win if we side with sin.

Fun fact, all those dead Humanity will win with Eternity. So will the Romans if Tiberius survives. There is without a doubt more winners with Eternity than Sin. You're fudging facts.

Illidan
December 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Holy fucking cow.

This game is full of retarded idiots.

You don't understand that as humanity, if you side with Sin, you're going to die? They need to kill you in order to win. What the fuck is so hard to understand?

philie
December 6th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Fun fact, all those dead Humanity will win with Eternity. So will the Romans if Tiberius survives. There is without a doubt more winners with Eternity than Sin. You're fudging facts.

I was expecting someone to say it, and the next paragraph of my wall of text addresses that.

Dimwit
December 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM
I was expecting someone to say it, and the next paragraph of my wall of text addresses that.

Your statement, however, is false. You're assuming that Tiberius survives if Sin wins and dies if Eternity wins. This is a toss op in either direction. If that were opposite, there would be more living winners with eternity. You're fudging facts, regardless of whatever point you made afterwards.

Fragos
December 6th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Well, I had to observe the most interesting events of the game.

First thing, Tiberius chose NOT to kill Ambient tonight. Maybe he wanted the town to make his lynch public. Unfortunately for him, Sin had a trump card (Leviathan I guess), and messed up the Assassin kill. I think Tiberius dug his own grave by his decision, since right after night ended, the last known Legionnaire, hamslyx was dead.

The most interesting thing - hamslyx never talked during the day time. Yet somehow he clashed with Assassin while "protecting" the Demon. How did Sin managed to learn hamslyx's identity? Did Tiberius told Ambient about him? Did he made a secret deal with Devil?

If there was no deal, then Sin is probably going to kill Tiberius next night (as last known legionnaire was dead), in order to force out remaining Romans into serving Sin.

Honestly, I really though this game would be boring, but the recent events showed up that everything is not what it seems. Dark Revenant certainly showed up that each of us has its own dark side.

Dimwit
December 7th, 2011, 12:00 AM
There has been an exceptional amount of propaganda being ejaculated all over this thread. This is classic. I mean, right out of the fucking Nazi play book. Kim Jong-il is taking notes right now. Stalin would be so proud, Ambient!

philie
December 7th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Your statement, however, is false. You're assuming that Tiberius survives if Sin wins and dies if Eternity wins. This is a toss op in either direction. If that were opposite, there would be more living winners with eternity. You're fudging facts, regardless of whatever point you made afterwards.

No I'm not. Romans couldn't be stripped off a win either way. What matters is - Eternity are 5 and sin are 7, siding with eternity is too mainstream. Sin and eternity had achieved such balance that my life is not in danger no matter what.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Hi I'm philie and I can't read sin victory conditions.

Dimwit
December 7th, 2011, 12:06 AM
No I'm not. Romans couldn't be stripped off a win either way. What matters is - Eternity are 5 and sin are 7, siding with eternity is too mainstream. Sin and eternity had achieved such balance that my life is not in danger no matter what.

You mean to say that Sin has 2, MAYBE 3. Ambient is 1, Vornskr is two. How you get 7 out of this is beyond me. A sinner is not Sin until he is unsealed, and can win as such granted he stays alive. Might he be banking on a Sin win? Sure, but they're not Sin.

If you count unsealed Demons as Sin, you must count unrecruited humanity as Eternity and/or Rome.

Perotto
December 7th, 2011, 12:08 AM
If you are humanity and you side with sin

all humanity in dead chat think you are scumbag steve

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11744/12026158.jpg

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 12:12 AM

Propaganda? Please. I understand you fear losing your own win condition, but the math checks out.

All eternity is doing... "Side wit us or u stupid"

Just because your CULT you think you are superior? We have an alternative that will allow all remaining ROMANS and HUMANITY to WIN.

Yes.. they may die as legionaires, but I will not kill Auckmid. So they will still win.

Why do I do this? Why not? I have no reason to lie, and can satisfy everyone's win condition except for Eternity.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 12:14 AM

<3 lix

philie
December 7th, 2011, 12:15 AM
You mean to say that Sin has 2, MAYBE 3. Ambient is 1, Vornskr is two. How you get 7 out of this is beyond me. A sinner is not Sin until he is unsealed, and can win as such granted he stays alive. Might he be banking on a Sin win? Sure, but they're not Sin.

If you count unsealed Demons as Sin, you must count unrecruited humanity as Eternity and/or Rome.

why are you showering me with bad arguments? i kind of feel obliged to address them but i'll stop eventually.
7 unsealed demons - are sin already, they will lose. Humanity will not.

There is no team. Survival of the fittest. I will win and they will not. My logic is impeccable.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 12:15 AM
Slight chance? My suggestion = 100% chance of winning for those who are alive and non-cult.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Hi I'm philie and I like to ignore Illidan's posts.

Dimwit
December 7th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Propaganda? Please. I understand you fear losing your own win condition, but the math checks out.

All eternity is doing... "Side wit us or u stupid"

Just because your CULT you think you are superior? We have an alternative that will allow all remaining ROMANS and HUMANITY to WIN.

Yes.. they may die as legionaires, but I will not kill Auckmid. So they will still win.

Why do I do this? Why not? I have no reason to lie, and can satisfy everyone's win condition except for Eternity.

Wow, dude. You just assumed all over my face. Hope it was good for you.

I never said, "Side with us or u stupid." But it stands to reason that if you side with Sin as Humanity or Rome (who I believe are not, currently) you aren't thinking clearly.

I never asserted superiority. We are the more desirable candidate to the vast majority of people in this forum, dead and alive. That is a simply fact. And you're lying when you say "all remaining ROMANS and HUMANITY to WIN." Anyone who can count knows that's a bull shit statement.

There is no guarantee you won't kill Auckmid, and Auckmid seems pretty pro Eternity to me. But I'm pretty sure Auckmid is a commoner or some other useless role that has you convinced that he's Tiberius, so do whatever to him, no one will care anyways.

I just caught you lying in this very quote. Statement null and void.

philie
December 7th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Hi I'm philie and I like to ignore Illidan's posts.

I'm not jesus'd yet. I will win. And with all the propaganda I'm pushing doubly so.

Man i'm happy to have a challenge. You should try it sometime.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I'm not jesus'd yet. I will win. And with all the propaganda I'm pushing doubly so.

Man i'm happy to have a challenge. You should try it sometime.
Hi I'm philie and I don't like to ask what's wrong in my posts.

and ensure that at least 24 Humans (Disciples and Humanity and Roman)

Kromos
December 7th, 2011, 12:24 AM
At the start of this day Eternity could have won but with so many people pledging allegiance to Sin they have almost no chance. We will not be able to convince most of those voting skip to vote Ambient even though there is still a good chance of an Eternity win.

I urge Tiberius to ally with Sin so that we have way to let more people win and still satisfy the 24 kills Sin needs. While there is a high risk of betrayal by Sin, they wouldn't have much reason to kill a friendly Tiberius unless they wanted to deprive people of their wins.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 12:34 AM
I will repeat myself because some people are not reading the math.

There is a 100% chance of winning for the members of ROME, Sin, and the LIVING members of HUMANITY.

No one left in the game that is alive needs to lose but the disciples and angels. They would of won if they were not culted. It is not my fault they were.

Capitalier
December 7th, 2011, 12:35 AM
http://filesmelt.com/dl/romans.png

fred
December 7th, 2011, 12:38 AM
1. Auckmid, if you even THINK of siding with sin, I will commit suicide at night, and let you stay without protection. YOU WILL DIE AND LOSE IF YOU DO SO.

2. We're pretty much screwed already.

3. vote Ambient

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I love how some of the people on the skip train called the side-with-cult thing in FM5 game throwing, while this is the same exact thing.

So, I did my move, fulfilling my winning conditions that says kill sin or be a retard. I'm not letting all the dead humanity and all eternity lose just because I'm scared about dying, it's not fair for them and it would be a really bad move from my side. That's a fair 15+ people losing on my book, that no one is considering since they're all so scared for their life.
I don't care if we're not technically a faction, I always considered humanity my faction and I'll always play for letting them win.

It's up to you now, do you want to win the proper way or be a coward?

Dimwit
December 7th, 2011, 12:43 AM
I will repeat myself because some people are not reading the math.

There is a 100% chance of winning for the members of ROME, Sin, and the LIVING members of HUMANITY.

No one left in the game that is alive needs to lose but the disciples and angels. They would of won if they were not culted. It is not my fault they were.

This is a Lie. Either 6 Humanity must die, or 3 Romans and 3 Humanity. I did the math, even with sacrificing Legionnaires, that's the best case scenario.

Keep going, Ambient. You're starting to slip.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 12:50 AM
No. My math is sound. I am fairly confident.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Everyone's win conditions will be satisfied. Humanity will survive, Romans have already lynched Jesus, and Sin will have satisfied kills. There is no downside to living members.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Everyone's win conditions will be satisfied. Humanity will survive, Romans have already lynched Jesus, and Sin will have satisfied kills. There is no downside to living members.
I'm Ambient and I like to forgot a faction when making posts sometimes.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 12:56 AM
I'm Ambient and I like to forgot a faction when making posts sometimes.

Oh Hai

I am Illidian and can make the same comparison to another currently LARGER faction.

Capitalier
December 7th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Whatever, winning by surviving is pretty lame.
Illidan, you should consider that you are letting Deathfire win.
vote Ambient

Perotto
December 7th, 2011, 12:57 AM
[5:47:45 PM] Ambient: Fred
[5:47:48 PM] Ambient: if I get lynched
[5:47:54 PM] Ambient: you will become mine
[5:47:56 PM] Ambient: gj
[5:48:07 PM] Elixir: ye okay
[5:48:11 PM] Elixir: you have a witch demon and probs a sheriff demon
[5:48:21 PM] Elixir: 10 bucks says you dont have beezle
[5:48:27 PM] Ambient: T_T
[5:48:36 PM] Elixir: come at me

I know for a fucking fact they have the witch demon because our legionnaire did not go to fucking vorns house on his own, and they probably have a not revealed investigator one one seeing as they knew who our afk legionnaire was... The Sheriff one only shows alignment and also has the immunity piercing choice, and seeing as they've tried to kill someone we guarded once, I doubt they have him. Yesterday the Scryer said there were 2 demons in play... so they're obviously at 3 now seeing as out great leader decided to jail the fucking detective.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Whitetree/perotto.png

Night 1: Ubernox (dead)
Night 2: Nick - Sinner
Night 3: Not telling you cause sin doesnt need to know.
Night 4: Capatalier - Commoner
Night 5: Zack - Commoner

Those commoners could be unsealed demons too.

Rome will not be siding with sin, so you humans better start lynching demons if you wanna win.

Dimwit
December 7th, 2011, 12:58 AM
No matter how it is spun, if you're going to allow Rome to win, 6 Humanity MUST die to satisfy the Sin win conditions. Are you forgetting that Angels+Jesus don't count towards that total 24, or what?

Perotto
December 7th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Lynch Ambient,

Tiberius Jail Vorn or you'll have me to deal with back at the palace.

Capitalier
December 7th, 2011, 12:59 AM
I see you, JackOfSpades.
You must rile the undead swarms! Fill this forum with GHOSTS!
Let them know that you will haunt the traitors.

Clawtrocity
December 7th, 2011, 01:12 AM
I used my super secret code hacking abilities to decipher a phone call that happened last night:

HULLO? YES THIS IS ROMAN
Hi Roman I'm karma, I'm here to offer you a great deal
WHAT IT IS MY HOMIE
So basically you can end this shitty game and let us move on..
OR!?
There is no "or" that's basically all you need to do to win
LOLFUK THAT WE WANNA GET MVP FOR FALSETRUTHS GAYPOINTZ
Oh you mean the completely subjective e-peen booster since you all have small penises?
THAT'STEHWON
That's nifty. Well you could be complete asshats and help sin win making this game longer, forcing more people to lose, and putting a target on each one of your heads for every FM to come.
YES PLEASE WE'LL TAKE 20 OF THAT
Alrighty then pull ahead and I'll be sure to fuck you in the ass in the near future
WHATEVER GAYBOI I WANTZ MOAR POITNZ

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Oh Hai

I am Illidian and can make the same comparison to another currently LARGER faction.

It's illiDAn <_<

I also like how you carefully avoid mentioning dead people.

@Capitalier: Yes, Yayap too. I'm aware of that.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 01:14 AM
No matter how it is spun, if you're going to allow Rome to win, 6 Humanity MUST die to satisfy the Sin win conditions. Are you forgetting that Angels+Jesus don't count towards that total 24, or what?

I can literally write out the math for you. But that won't support your cause.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 01:16 AM
It's illiDAn <_<

I also like how you carefully avoid mentioning dead people.

@Capitalier: Yes, Yayap too. I'm aware of that.

My mistake.

I am trying to do 4 things at once right now :D

Perotto
December 7th, 2011, 01:19 AM

Gonna quote this to remind you people you are playing for the people in dead chat.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I hate to be a wet towel here but... This is not a town game. They are survivors. They can side with whoever they like.

I am a reasonable leader of sin. Sin will be unleashed if I die or not. Why not side with someone that is reasonable and willing to deal? Once I am gone, all bets are off. I wont be able to negotiate.

Capitalier
December 7th, 2011, 01:30 AM
I hate to be a wet towel here but... This is not a town game. They are survivors. They can side with whoever they like.

I am a reasonable leader of sin. Sin will be unleashed if I die or not. Why not side with someone that is reasonable and willing to deal? Once I am gone, all bets are off. I wont be able to negotiate.

THE ONLY WET TOWEL WILL BE THE ONE THAT CLEANS THE EXECUTIONER'S AXE OF YOUR FILTHY DAEMON BLOOD

Dimwit
December 7th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Current tally:

Ambient(10) - Dimwit, Luna, Gandondorf, Clawtrocity, Ash, Perotto, BorkBot, Auckmid, Illidan, Fred

Skip(10) - Ambient, vornksr, Zack, Divemaster, FalseTruth, oops_ur_dead, MrSmarter, MileS, Capitalier, Kromos

oops_ur_dead(1) - suicidaln00b

Raiden(1) - philie

Now off to bed.

Capitalier
December 7th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Current tally:

Ambient(11) - Dimwit, Luna, Gandondorf, Clawtrocity, Ash, Perotto, BorkBot, Auckmid, Illidan, Fred, Capitalier

Skip(9) - Ambient, vornksr, Zack, Divemaster, FalseTruth, oops_ur_dead, MrSmarter, MileS, Kromos

oops_ur_dead(1) - suicidaln00b

Raiden(1) - philie

Now off to bed.
fixed

capitalier has become ultimate commoner
he will live for his comrade brennenburg

MileS
December 7th, 2011, 02:13 AM
There is no team. Survival of the fittest. I will win and they will not. My logic is impeccable.

This. While killing Sin wins the game for all of humanity and was certainly the easiest path to victory, FalseTruth decided to screw us by revealing all the Eternity members, who are now essentially sitting ducks.

With Eternity being revealed as well as Tiberius, it's possible that this game could swing toward Sin being the dominant faction, even if Lucifer is lynched.

This is just like the stupid situation with the cult, and I feel like a dick again, but if I can greatly lower my chances of being killed by Sin by siding with them, I'm going to do so.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 02:14 AM
This. While killing Sin wins the game for all of humanity and was certainly the easiest path to victory, FalseTruth decided to screw us by revealing all the Eternity members, who are now essentially sitting ducks.

With Eternity being revealed as well as Tiberius, it's possible that this game could swing toward Sin being the dominant faction, even if Lucifer is lynched.

This is just like the stupid situation with the cult, and I feel like a dick again, but if I can greatly lower my chances of being killed by Sin by siding with them, I'm going to do so.
This post is full of shit. Miles is a demon.

Capitalier

Dude, dead chat's gonna be a total blast.
Don't be a hipster.

MileS
This post is full of shit. Miles is a demon.

How so?

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 02:16 AM
How so?
You assume too much stuff and care about posting when people are finally starting to vote Ambient. Logical conclusion.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Stay strong my friends. If we cannot skip the day, we can stall it. If they do not support my method, they will have to die instead. Our supports will still survive.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 02:20 AM
This is not my first ideal choice, but I can only maximize our win conditions if I have their support.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Stay strong my friends. If we cannot skip the day, we can stall it. If they do not support my method, they will have to die instead. Our supports will still survive.
This is bullshit since Romans clearly declared they will not ally with Sin. You will all die and you will regret if you don't vote Ambient.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 02:26 AM
3 disciples + 3 Romans = 6
11 deaths required with roman cooperation

= 5 Humanity. We have 5 humanity that are voting against us. I see no problem. Our true supports will have nothing to fear.

MileS
December 7th, 2011, 02:26 AM
You assume too much stuff and care about posting when people are finally starting to vote Ambient. Logical conclusion.

I'm not assuming anything. I'm simply explaining my actions - I'm aligning with Sin because it gives them no incentive to kill me and bring themselves closer to losing.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 02:28 AM
since Romans clearly declared they will not ally with Sin.
2chars

Capitalier
I'm not assuming anything. I'm simply explaining my actions - I'm aligning with Sin because it gives them no incentive to kill me and bring themselves closer to losing.
I suggest you reconsider your actions.
There are angry ghosts about.

Ambient
3 disciples + 3 Romans = 6
11 deaths required without roman cooperation

= 5 Humanity. We have 5 humanity that are voting against us. I see no problem. Our true supports will have nothing to fear.
fixed

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Oh you are, my dear demon. Trust me.

nanosystem
December 7th, 2011, 02:35 AM
vote Ambient
*sigh* Why joint win as Humanity+Eternity+Romans (the 7 demons lose) if we can win by surviving (18 dead Humanity/Disciples+3 Eternity lose)? STILL COUNTS AS WIN RIGHT? Stop being assholes....

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Thumbs up for nanosystem.

Ambient
December 7th, 2011, 02:41 AM
It will be remembered that nanosystem has visited yayap. He is a power role that will be sacrificed.

Capitalier
December 7th, 2011, 02:42 AM
It will be remembered that nanosystem has visited yayap. He is a power role that will be sacrificed.

HOT ISSUE

Fragos
December 7th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Siding with Eterinity or Sin is the matter of morality. I can't say anything more, DR made a really good game here.

If Sin loses, then Eternity and Humanity wins (including dead ones). And Romans wins too if Tiberius is alive.
If Sin wins, only the chosen ones will be spared. That excludes Eternity, as they are still forced to fight against Sin. Any Romans left alive also win the game, especially if Sin spares Tiberius.

Tiberius, without his bodyguards, now is forcibly pulled into Sin side. Because otherwise Demons would kill him. So essentially, Sin is now threatening him to work against Eternity.

As for remaining living members of Humanity, they now have a choice. Will they choose to care for their well-being, and win with Sin, saving themselves, or try to redeem the souls of the dead Humans by standing together with Eternity against Sin?

The choice is yours and only yours to make.

philie
December 7th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Well I'll stop arguing. If you want to be fuck boring so be it. But don't use faulty arguments and insults as an excuse. There is no glory in taking the easy path, and thinking back at this game, you'll either remember it as a game you've made a change in, where you mattered, or the game where you hurr won with the 90% ez, so lame that even Jesus the McPwnage called it a "joke". I dont know about you, but being a rebel revolutionist inspires the fuck out of me.

This game is arguably hurr ez win to any faction that gains roman support and/or majority so neither is an actual underdog. However I'll never consider anyone voting against Ambient without a hesitation free of prejudice, because you hypocrites never played the game for other people, you played it to have fun, and accepting a granted cookie is not my definition of fun. It always goes that way, in every mafia, people lose, and then get over it.

I would hate to find out that a majority victory actually matters to anybody more than having a good time, and should Ambient get lynched, I'll leave you guys to the monotone huntdown of remaining demons and slip into mute unenthusiastic state I was in just before something fun finally happened.

tl;dr this game is designed to create ethical conflicts over actually figuring out the mystery. We need more Plato up in here, he'd jizz all over this shit.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Hai I'm philie and I think that a strategy that implies 100% chance of winning for me is the hard way.

FalseTruth
December 7th, 2011, 03:24 AM
There's no point voting a player if a 1/3 of all players are already voting skip. Either we prolong Day for no reason and make DR boatloads of money, or we all can vote skip now and get on with the game.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 03:29 AM
There's no point voting a player if a 1/3 of all players are already voting skip. Either we prolong Day for no reason and make DR boatloads of money, or we all can vote skip now and get on with the game.
Ambient needs to die. That's the point.

Fragos
December 7th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Why would Sin vote for the day skip instead of lynching an Eternity member? I don't get it.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 03:31 AM
Why would Sin vote for the day skip instead of lynching an Eternity member? I don't get it.
Because they will have 2 kills tonight to fuck with you so they don't care about lynching. That's one of the many reasons you should vote Ambient.

philie
December 7th, 2011, 03:32 AM
Hai I'm philie and I think that a strategy that implies 100% chance of winning for me is the hard way.

It is the hard way since everyone is a white knight all of a sudden and wants communist victory. Convincing people out of linear thinking like yours is the real challenge.

I can tell that Yayap is real proud of me right now^^

oh, and
-vote skip

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 03:33 AM
everyone = me

Also I really understand why you search for Yayap approvation when he made you lose a game.

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 03:34 AM
I DON'T really understand* derp.

FalseTruth
December 7th, 2011, 03:38 AM
I DON'T really understand* derp.
Is that a declaration of a pointer to derp? You forgot '='.

Fragos
December 7th, 2011, 03:41 AM
I still don't get it. Sin can lynch one person at day, then kill 2 more at night - which means 3 kills in total. Lynching Eternity would bring then closer to victory than simply skipping the day. Also, it would made more clear who is going side with and against Sin. Yet they decided to stay passive. Go ahead, flip your cards already.

FalseTruth
December 7th, 2011, 03:42 AM
everyone = me

Also I really understand why you search for Yayap approvation when he made you lose a game.
string approvation != (a word);

To fix:

"approval"= string approvation;

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 03:42 AM
I still don't get it. Sin can lynch one person at day, then kill 2 more at night - which means 3 kills in total. Lynching Eternity would bring then closer to victory than simply skipping the day. Also, it would made more clear who is going side with and against Sin. Yet they decided to stay passive. Go ahead, flip your cards already.
I have to spell it out for you?

Romans are not going to help them. They're going to kill you if you let them alive. They want to act like they care to fuck you in the ass in the night.

@ft: i'm not helping you with your programming homework anymore <_<

FalseTruth
December 7th, 2011, 03:43 AM
string approvation != (a word);

To fix:

"approval"= string approvation;
oops, wrong side for member assignment!

string approvation = "approval";

Perotto
December 7th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Town will see reason.

They will change their votes.

By the way, we'll start jailing and killing pro-sin town if you guys wanna tempt fate.

Fragos
December 7th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Does Sin knows who the Angels are? If Tiberius is still sided against Sin, Angels can protect him until Pilate recruits more Legionnaires.

Luna
December 7th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Let all Humanity siding with Sin think about this; zombie Jesus is coming back, and he WILL be paying you a visit...

Fragos
December 7th, 2011, 05:35 AM
Looking back, there are 5 Eternity, 3-4 Romans, and 7 Demons, some of which are still sealed. Since Romans are apparently siding against Sin this puts 28 people against remaining 7 Demons. And because of that, Ambient is desperately trying to sway the Humanity members into his side.

Yes, maybe siding with Sin for Humanity is a good deal. 3-4 Humans may be sacrificed to Sin - and it is very easy for Sin to distingush then from rest - by seeing whose are going to support Sin and whose are not.

In my personal view, if no lynch would be made today, the Sin may break through 1 KPN barrier and kill 2 people every night. What is unknown - who is going to be their next target?

Illidan
December 7th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Looking back, there are 5 Eternity, 3-4 Romans, and 7 Demons, some of which are still sealed. Since Romans are apparently siding against Sin this puts 28 people against remaining 7 Demons. And because of that, Ambient is desperately trying to sway the Humanity members into his side.

Yes, maybe siding with Sin for Humanity is a good deal. 3-4 Humans may be sacrificed to Sin - and it is very easy for Sin to distingush then from rest - by seeing whose are going to support Sin and whose are not.

In my personal view, if no lynch would be made today, the Sin may break through 1 KPN barrier and kill 2 people every night. What is unknown - who is going to be their next target?
Hello? There are 3 demons thus they can kill 2 people tonight if you don't lynch Ambient.

Fragos
December 7th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Yes. And 3 more demons that are sealed, yet aware of themselves. And a few crazy Sinners - each of then thinks that he is the seventh Demon.